QLD, VIC, Melbourne

1.4

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable and unprofessional

End of lease cleaning was cancelled 10 minutes before the cleaners were meant to turn up and then re-booked for the next day. The next day I was contacted directly by the cleaner requesting full payment before they would show up. Austral cleaning then sent me a separate invoice. The cleaners were adamant I had to pay them directly and then refused to attend the property. I called Austral cleaners 3 times asking if they were in contact with the cleaner and they assured me he was coming. No surprises - they didn't show. Very dodgy, no support received, poor communication and incredibly unreliable. DO NOT USE!

Disappointed

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fruaded Sri lanker company

This company fruaded my buisness details to. Invoice companies. They stole from me and they are just teck people in Sri lanker. Stay the hell away until I get this site shut down

Find out how Austral Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Amazing results and affordable prices exceptional and very friendly customer service

Our property hadn't been cleaned for a couple of years. The cleaners worked really hard to bring it back to its original state for us. Even went over the areas we weren’t quoted for up to three times to get the best results they could do for us. They were honest and clear in their explanation of the results they were aiming for. Friendly, hardworking, courteous customer service

Geoffrey E.

Geoffrey E.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company

We paid nearly $800 for a bond clean including over $250 for a steam clean. of carpet. On inspection the carpet looked to have not been steam cleaned at all. The company said the carpets were heavily soiled and offered to do a fix up, no gurantees. After the fix up the carpet still looked the same. The owner did not approve. We then had to pay a professional carpet cleaner to come in, who charged less than Austral. In one clean the carpet looked completely different. The professional carpet cleaner said he extracted so much dirt he did not believe the carpet had been steam cleaned. We had to pay for cleaning twice. I asked for refund and got stonewalled.

Zoe C.

Zoe C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't use if you want your bond back

When we arrived the day after the end of lease clean the oven hadn't even been touched. There were visible marks and grime on the inside and outside, and they reallllllly just didn't care at all. We were handing the keys back that same day so luckily I had some wet wipes in my car and we had to clean it as best we could ourselves otherwise risk losing our full bond return. I definitely wouldn't recommend.

RevilOWC

RevilOWCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleaners didn’t even show up. Appalling.

Don’t bother with this company. Cleaners didn’t show up, no one answered the phones for an hour, and when they did I was told the cleaners were “just around the corner”. Sure. Booked my vacate clean elsewhere. Thanks for the stress, Austral.

Annaliese G.

Annaliese G.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE AUSTRAL CLEANERS

I booked Austral cleaners for a bond clean and was completely disappointed in them. The cleaners were an hour late to arrive and then decided they would need 4 additional hours so I paid a total of $622.
    I’ve now had to go back myself and clean the mirrors, stairs, dishwasher, balcony, dust skirting boards and powerpoints and clean all the walls.
    I’ve spoken with their ‘customer service’ department who were very rude and refuse to process a partial refund of the additional amount I had to pay.
    I am now taking this to the ACCC because they have been completely misleading and refuse to provide any policies in regards to their ‘100% satisfaction guarantee’ advertised all over their website.

• +2Thumbnail

DO NOT USE

What a bad experience! This company is appalling! The cleaners communication is shocking, they destroyed my bench top by leaving chemicals all over it and I had to replace the entire bench top. The cleaner did not do the blinds or the banisters and charged an extra $250 once arrived at the property due to the size... even though the size was quoted in the original enquiry! Absolute crap! DO NOT USE!

Ella Hillcrest

Ella HillcrestSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use! Absolute rip off!

Paid for bond clean. Man rings and says the cleaners will need 8 extra hours at my house on top of the 6 for the bond clean. Load of rubbish. Then after all that, realestate called and I had to go back and wipe out insides of cupboards, benches and some marks on the walls. They tried to rip me off big time. Do not use!!

Do not use this company

I would recommend against using this company in the strongest terms possible. The clean was much, much worse than if I had of done it myself. Dirt, dust, and grime was left in many locations, especially the kitchen. Upon complaining, the company sent the cleaner back - twice - but it was still difficult to figure out what the cleaner actually did. The company also has so far refused to refund the price of the clean, despite a money back guarantee on its Facebook page, despite acknowledging 'inconvenience' caused, and despite multiple emails showing evidence from my then real estate that a new cleaning company had to be engaged to finish the job so I could get my bond back.

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Austral rip offs

• +4Thumbnail

Lachlan

LachlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company!!

This is what a $600 bond clean gets you, they are hopeless and a complete waste of money. Had to get them to return a second time and they still did a terrible job. We asked them to come back a third time and they asked for more money.... DO NOT USE

Karz K

Karz KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job done

On arrival three people showed, the main cleaner was outside waiting for instructions while a lady and man walked through checking my 1bdrm 1 bthrm unit. Both lady and man were dressed in casual clothes unprofessional looking

BUT

the guy who cleaned my unit did a great job! would recommend him, unsure why the others were there.

Lara

LaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

WORST EXPERIENCE

Jinx3241990

Jinx3241990South East Queensland, QLD

My review is legit - BEWARE, DO NOT even Think of ringing this joint! Save your sanity and $$ money and precious time!

Dave W

Dave WSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% unsatisfied

After charging more on the day than quoted, leaving early and over 80 items not completed on an exit condition report. They sent cleaners back who did a better job but we ended up getting money deducted from our bond as the agent had to get it cleaned again. Tried to contact the owner who didn't even respond- DO NOT USE!

sejal p.

sejal p.South East Queensland, QLD

terrible job

Absolutely disgusted with this company and it's not only the cleaners, when I had a problem with the fact that the cleaner only cleaned a quarter of my small 3 bed room house that wasn't that dirty to begin with, i rang up admin to sort out the problem and they treated me so badly I was hanged up on ganged up on I could go on and on long story short no apologies I didn't get my bond back had to take money out of my bond to pay again for real bond cleaners and that apparent get your bond back guarantee is as fake as everything else they promised with there service.

dont hire this company I only read the reviews after I made the mistake of hiring them I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy

Carissa B.

Carissa B.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

after a phone consultation an agreed price of $249 + $49 for my 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment was agreed. Cleaners arrived late with no apology on the day, and then was advised that an additional cost of $122.50 was required because it was a furnished apartment. This was never asked about during the phone consultation and stopped me from being able to get an appropriate quote from competitors.

Further to this additional cleaning was required by property managers, including for things that were meant to be covered by the additional $122.50.

Never again.

Kamy T.

Kamy T.

Scam - do not use damaged my belonging and left my house unlocked

My home was left unlocked, damaged 2 bathroom sinks, damaged kitchen matt with oven grease stains.50mins late, whole house needs to be professionally cleaned again as their service was so bad.

• +1Thumbnail