Australia Bond Cleaning

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

SCAM!

Like most - I wish I had completed a review of this company before hand. I am completely shocked that I have been scammed.
My experience is exactly the same as everyone else's post on here. Changed date twice and start time four times. Didn't complete clean and left house completely open with all lights and fans on overnight. Contacted and requested to go back to complete clean, said on 2 separate days they would. On the 3rd day, I booked another company to attend and complete the clean. No replies to emails or phone calls.
Very frustrated and upset - requested refund of money paid yet sadly have to accept this wont happen. Everyone needs to be aware of this company!

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

SCAMMERS

Scam shocking experience

They disappear once the cash is paid, ovens, fireplace not done, window pretty much everything wasnt completed. They picked up the keys for a redo and disapeared again causing a lot of stress chasing them for the keys. They divert calls to India.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers!

Wish I’d read the reviews. They ask for $400 upfront. They had to reschedule 3 times before they finally turned up, when I had my end of lease inspection I failed as they hadn’t done basic things like mop and vacuum. They said they would reschedule a clean, and then claimed to turn up after telling no one. Now the are asking for an extra $80 to have someone come back and clean. Exactly the same as all the other reviews. Doesn’t even deserve a start, don’t use them.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Sue I called you 4106

Sue I called you 4106 South East Queensland, QLD

Agree - scammers

Oh my goodness reading the review and I cannot say ditto enough! They were late by hours, they demanded more money by saying we only said one living area not two, but quite clearly says two. They wanted $40 to deodorise. Our son lives next door and watched as they did hardly anything ( house was fairly spotless btw) yet they took 8 hours, he couldn’t even see anyone there for most of the time. House was left unlocked, no carpet clean done, called them back for carpet clean and they sneaked out as soon as we were gone - leaving the house fully OPEN and UNLOCKED again. Do not use! Read reviews, scamming you for your money. You’d be better off doing it yourself.

Kelly l

Kelly lSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers

• +15Thumbnail
Bruce V.

Bruce V.South East Queensland, QLD

Shockers - cant believe I didnt read these reviews first!

Failed to turn up and always making excuses. Took the $40.00 deposit and never returned calls. Phone numbers are a sham. Claimed they knew the area - complete lie. Complete Scammers

Trish

TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware these people are scammers. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

Peter C.

Peter C.South East Queensland, QLD

Outright liars and scammers

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy Customer South East Queensland, QLD

Worst bond cleaners ever

These guys turned up a day late, did not complete the job (missed many items) stalled and missed three appointments to do pest and carpet, demanded more money (after paying $600 up front) and cost us 3 days extra rent because of the delays. They ignored phone calls and messages. USELESS!

Scotty D.

Scotty D.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use

We are owners having to get a bond clean on a rental property for a family member.
Demanded money upfront, asked for extra money for glass doors which were not cleaned, promised they would stay till we were happy with the job and then refused to rectify anything. Refused to provide an invoice.
It was a filthy mess, refused to finish job, refused to come back..
It was during the recent Brisbane COVID lockdown cleaner refused to wear a mask. When questioned about the job she coughed in my wife’s face repeatedly.

Scammers

Total scam. They arrived took our money, left and said they were having lunch, didn’t come back until tomorrow. He just dropped the girl off she left many things uncleaned. Took an extra $200 for walls and didn’t touch them. We have no money we are in a terrible situation now because of this probably will lose our bond if we can’t clean it well ourselves. 99% it is a fake business with no abn. I have proof of emails between me and him and the $40 deposit paid.

I think if we want his details a group of us should make up a fake booking, get him to come out and get his license plate details that way the police can identify him.

Being cheated Beware.

Hi
I was being cheated. Took deposit first when they arrive to the property, made us to transfer full amount then left the property without doing anything. Next day after calling a few times, one small girl arrive to do job. Asked extra $30 each wall wash.
We got to pay extra $60 for living room walls but didn’t wash it at all.(left as it is)
Left the garage as it is.
I have to call another party to clean the place .

Adriana C.

Adriana C.South East Queensland, QLD

Scammers and fraudsters! Do not use

These scam artists took $600 for a full bond clean and carpet clean. They did next to nothing that they said they’d do and have completely blocked me when I asked for a refund. They have lied time and again. Dirty scammers just out for your money. Don’t give them a cent!!! I will be taking them to court for my money back. Their promise of a 7 day guarantee is a lie.

ttmcb23

ttmcb23South East Queensland, QLD

Zero stars wouldn't suffice

Lilly

LillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware!

Asked for more money after verbal quote. Get your quote in writing listing what’s included. Carpet left very wet. Didn’t have an extractor. Had to return to clean skirting board. Thick left on shelf in wardrobe. Inexperienced staff.

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE

This company takes your money (by bank transfer) and delivers nothing.
They have no office, change their phone numbers regularly...
If they turn up, they dont do much and then leave

SCAM!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

We caught these people on our security cameras. They sat in our carport (no one was home) and the moment we transferred money to them, they left....they did not clean anything! Do NOT give these people your business. They will rip you off, just like they did to us and have done to many others.

GregH

GregHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not engage these people!

We paid upfront, they did a pitiful cleaning job, they provide no receipts/invoices, blocked our phone number when we tried to call them. Has to be illegal on several levels!

buckleygr94

buckleygr94South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY

Scam artists. They don't clean the place. When they get called back to do the work they don't show up. They ask for money up front and don't provide a receipt.