Australia Post Domestic Postage

Parcel Post (Standard), Express Post, Courier Post (See All)
Listing monitored by Australia Post

LeeSydney, NSW

Absolute disgraceful service for missing express parcel from Australia Post

Ordered (by phone) a pair of shoes from David Jones Queens Plaza. Parcel promptly sent via express post to Sydney. Parcel never arrived to addressed destination. Tracking shows parcel arrived at Macquarie Park facility, then sent to Strathfield facility and then back to Macquarie Park facility. Parcel still not arrived 2 weeks later! No one knows where the parcel is other than the comment 'its in transit'. Contact us by 21 July if it doesn't turn up - that's one month to get from Brisbane to Sydney!! What an absolute disgrace.

Mick
Mick

Efficiencies.

Watched current affairs, you got nothing on my parcel and another registered post legal document. Two seperate posts. Both utterly disgrace. No wonder they need more staff. So inefficient. All over the eastern states for over two weeks, three times to Brisbane so much extra handling, no wonder they haven't got enough staff to busy mishandling.
Other registered document thrown in to the normal delivery. They didn’t get the signature for a legal document. What do I do now. What a bloody disgrace bloody lazy

Sender or ReceiverSender
Love to travel
Love to travelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery issue exacerbated by terrible website

Marcela H.
Marcela H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Careless and Lazy Delivery People

Find out how Australia Post Domestic Postage compares to other Couriers

Will never send through Auspost again.

Parcel was picked up in Qld. Shipped to Sydney. Then transferred to chullora. Sat there for 5 days. I rang to find what is the reason for the holdup. They tell me that the limit for parcels is 105cm and mine is 107cm. It will be shipped back to sender. How stupid is this company

Sol
SolSydney

Express post that never arrived

It's not the first time that Australia post have lost the package and did not take any responsibility. If you wanna be sane, stay way from Australia post. Its impossible to work with them, get any help or any kind of support.

Cliff B.South East Queensland, QLD

Australia post,, you can't be serious

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

I live in what is considered a remote area. My experience with Australia Post has been entirely positive. I have lived here for thirty years and have never had a problem. Australia Post relieves many of the problems associated with living a long way from a town centre.

Sender or ReceiverSender
James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless in Every Way

Ian G.
Ian G.Victoria

AUSTPOST IS A DISGRACE

6 months for a parcel to get to Melbourne from Cairns. Once it arrived we checked the tracking number and it had been sent to every state in Australia, including back to Cairns twice. It arrived with a tyre track on it and everything inside wrecked. Made a claim but after 15 months runaround, no reimbursement. ABSOLUTELY USELESS!

julie
julieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't try to deliver it

I received text message at around 10am, reminding me that my parcel will arrive between 12pm-2pm, then I tracked the parcel using the tracking number they provided, at 12:54pm they updated the tracking history, said attempted delivery but no one answered home.
I live in apartment, they didn't ring my apartment number, how do I know when they came. Similar things happened to my neighbors a few times as well. Waste my time, had to go to post office to pick up. Very bad service for some delivery men.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Shivanthan
ShivanthanSydney, NSW

One of the best if not the best postal service in Australia

I see many negative reviews about Australia post that makes me think their service may be subject to the suburb operates in. I am living in Carlingford and my posts are delivered prompt every time. I received notifications from the service with an indicative time frame or delivery and in almost all the time, its delivered on the first date of the time window. Exceptional service. Other courier companies must take lessons from Australia Post.

Mariel
MarielSydney, NSW

Poor customer service, poor handling of urgent matter

Melina
MelinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why do we all put up with this?

There is no more 'Express Post' guaranteed next day delivery, so why are we all still paying for this? Australia Post is a public company, not a private one, their customer service is non-existent, yet they pay their CEO millions of dollars. I am tracking my package and it goes back and forth all over the place before it's eventually delivered, it's literally 10 minutes away but will take days to get to me. I can only guess that no-one cares and it's all just a big joke. Joke is on us.

Unhappy
Unhappy

Now avoiding as much as possible

After having a parcel supposedly stolen when I was home; parcels left unattended and unnannounced when I am home; and parcels delivered directly to an AusPost outlet instead of my address when I am home, I have come to realise this business is not fit for purpose. As they were unable to resolve the problem when I contacted them I now request other delivery providers and receive my items without issues. I see there are thousands of people like me getting the same and similar substandard service yet what I experience is AusPost are not bothering to remedy.

Todd H.
Todd H.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my parcel has reached my local facility and said at 10am onboard for delivery today,now it says in transit again.usually it arrives when it says onboard today.curious as to why its now saying in transit again after being in the drivers van as it stated at 10am cheers

ptrochei1981
ptrochei1981asked
Domestic Express Post

Hey if your waiting for letter from Sydney to Queensland I've noticed it's moved a few times now it says at Alexandria does that mean it's going on a aeroplane because so close to airport

Cliff B.

My best guess, this is their main sorting depo, being express most likely go to Sydney airport.

ptrochei1981
ptrochei1981asked
Domestic Express Post

If I'm waiting for a express letter from Sydney to Queensland it said on tracking delivery sent from erskineville then went to Sydney south then said in transit to Maryborough qld but then it said been transferred to Alexandria does that mean it's going on a plane to Queensland that's why it's at Alexandria

See all Australia Post Domestic Postage questions