Australia Post Domestic Postage

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Over 4 weeks

Had a supplier send us 2 off Electronic distributors Express Post hadnt arrived after 2 weeks so ordered 3 more and asked them to send Normal post.Over 4 weeks later all of them turned up so Express post took over 4 weeks.Keep using the Covid 19 Excuse which is total rubbish.We have had items from overseas only to to go to Local Post services and Not see them for another 3 weeks.all of our post items have never turned on the correct specified delivery date
Disgusting

janetw.53Illawarra, NSW

Who knows where my parcels are ??

I sent two parcels to WA. I was given an update that 1 parcel was in transit to Malaga WA 2 days ago but has now arrived in Tuggerah. It has gone in the wrong direction. The second parcel which cost me $56 to post has not been scanned so I have no idea where that one is. Posted them both 22nd Nov. So much for tracking your parcels. I have no idea at all what’s happening with them. R250253007072689 Is the parcel in Tuggerah. R250253007072672 Has never been scanned.

janetw.53

I sent them on the 23rd November.

4.9
Simon Wells

Simon WellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never actually deliver on a Friday

Ricky

RickyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False delivary time

Australia post sent me am email that my parcel from Victoria will arrive bitween 25 to 27th November Friday. According i was home Friday to receive it and arranged to work on it Saturday. It did not arrive. Customer service over the phone said may take 5 business days. What that crap. Why did they sent me an email for????. Monday 23rd november at home waiting for my parcel according to their tracking history. Postman drove past did not drop anything. Rang customer service after 30 min. They said parcel delivered. Lodged complaint. Wednessday postman came and delivered. Very unfortunate and untrusted service naw.

netmedic

netmedicDevonport

Charge for express post then deliver a service worse than standard post

Paid for express post as my item was time-sensitive.
Then received a "your parcel has been delayed" email with an estimated delivery date worse than standard post. Problems with AP logistics. I'm the receiver, not the sender.
Surely, it's the sender who should be told, as they made the payment to post the item.
I'm asking the sender to claim against Australia Post, as they broke their contract and charged for a service they were unable to provide. Express post is generally used for time-sensitive items and AP shouldn't take money when they're unable to do the job they're being paid for.

JohnG

JohnGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wine sellers please note - Wine delivered in 38 degree heat.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Tim A.

Tim A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Another fine example of the standards at Australia Post

Hi Tim,

I replied to your private message.

Mendoza

MendozaMelbourne

""""""Express"""""" is being very generous

This can only be called 'Express' when compared to the dismal regular post where your package is kicked along the road until it reaches its destination. You get a tracking number but it never shows anything, just 'sent' or 'arrived'. Be careful that the package is not too heavy or conspicuous or it will be stolen by a contractor making $8 an hour. They may deliver it, or just leave a card so you can do their job for them.

Jessica Z.Red Hill 2603, ACT

Bad service, though not sure where

I posted some very important stuff out to the same city with a tracking number last Friday, the system says the expected arrival was Yesterday or the day before. However, there is only one 'Delayed -waiting to be processed for delivery' message sent to me today at 12:00, but no other updarpdated. I was worried so called them twice, today the lady on the phone assured me the thing had already been scanned again so the system has already recheduled the delivery to tomorrow. But I really doubt it, since the status on my tracking result still has the old missed delivery date, three hours after that phone call. I really don't know who I should trust from Aust Post

Hi Jessica,

I'm really sorry to hear this important parcel is taking longer than expected. Please let me know the tracking number and delivery postcode if you'd like me to check it out.

Worst postal service ever

John T.

John T.Peel, WA

If you can't deliver, lower your prices.

Ok, so you can't deliver Express post the next day as per the intended purpose of the Express post offering, so then why are we still paying the same rate? This is bull%$#t

Kartik

Kartik

Vic to nsw in 18 hours

Shipped from Melbourne at 3 or 4pm. Received it in Sydney at 10am. Quite interesting considering a standard small parcel took 5 days from Melbourne to Sydney so express is definitely worthwhile in peak season.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for sharing your experience with us :) yes even though we can't get all Express items delivered the next day, it is still a faster service than standard!

Navid

NavidWilletton

Australia post is Ripping off people for the services they don’t give

Iran embassy posted my passport and other legal documents with Express post Platinum (supposed to be delivered the following day). It’s sitting in Mawson ACT for past 4 days, even after I rang them and complained. They charge people expensive, but they don’t give the promised services.

4.3
3.6

Jason D.South East Queensland, QLD

Sitting in Cairns for 2 days.

Waiting AGAIN for an express post parcel that was sent from Brisbane on the 19th of Nov. Processed at Cairns on Sunday the 22nd. Sitting there since. So 2 days doing nothing while I'm 20 minutes north of Cairns in Trinity Beach. My Catch normal post was received at the same facility yesterday & arrived today. How does a parcel post (normal post) arrive quicker than the express post parcel. Blows my mind how Aust post say they are prioritising Express Post when normal post arrived sooner. Oh the tracking number is R460226006987875006140900. I have filled in an online form for the missing/late item, reference number 36579534. Please sort out. Needed for my work. Thanks.

Jason D.

Any luck Casey/Pricila on the above issue? Still no change in status on my parcel. Thanks.

Invalid Tracking Number

The package was lodged at the post office more than 24 hours ago but the tracking number given is still not shown as a valid. Called the customer service and the only thing they had to say was that this was a weird situation. No help what so ever.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Hi Ropey,

Is it still showing up as invalid? Might have been delayed showing up in our systems but if you can share the number with me I'd like to help more :)

Priscila L.Australia Post

Did you send this parcel or are you the receiver? Do you know if they could have put it in a street posting box after paying for the postage? If so then we may not see a scan for a few days.

ropey
ropey

I am the receiver. I think it was using the self service for the drop off.

Bowie4EverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slowest and most unreliable service ever!!

I sent important documents, that are time sensitive, via express post (Melbourne to Canberra). It is now over one week since posting and they are still not delivered.
This is the second time in a month that this has happened, the last time it took almost 3 weeks for the item to be delivered.
Totally unacceptable!!!

Surprisingly quick

Came on time what a surprise, I left a 1 star review but had to change to a good review due to 1 day early the tracking info was lacking which lead to me first review.

Delivery TimeEarly

Hi Mark,

It was so quick it didn't have time to get any tracking updates haha! Even though it may miss some scans does not mean it's not moving which is always good to keep in mind with future deliveries. We appreciate your review :)

Lost parcel.

-Resent aasics kayano runners back to the store for an exchange
-Followed up with Auspost
-No news for a few weeks after the complaint was lodged
-Now received an email stating the parcel was 'lost in transit'
-I was not offered extra cover when I initially shipped the runners
-I am now being compensated for the shipping cost and $100
-Very upset however as the runners are worth over $200

Emma

EmmaVictoria

Appalling. HIRE MORE STAFF!

I have been waiting for a small parcel that was sent a MONTH ago from NSW and I live in VIC. When I track the item I can see it hasn’t been scanned or moved an inch for 23 DAYS!!! I know there are delays due to covid but SERIOUSLY, I could buy something from China or America and have it shipped here quicker than that!
A tip to AUSPOST - HIRE MORE STAFF!!!!

Oleg

Olegasked

Domestic Express Post

Hello there,

Can anyone please assist me with my parcel.
Order placed on 21.11, shipped on 23.11... since then "on it's way"
NDR504172601000960308
heeeeeeeelpppppp:(

Hi Oleg,

I can't see any scans on this one I'm afraid. I hope it's just been caught up in a delay and arrives soon! I can see you sent us a case about this yesterday and wish I had more details for you right now. Once we have more details we will contact you.

Depsite this I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Bek

Bekasked

Domestic Express Post

Hi, I expected a package on the 24/11 from NSW I’m on WAY and the only update after being received is delayed waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean it has not left NSW yet? When should I expect it?

Tracking number 349FR500415201000935003

Bash
Bash

I am going through the exact same thing! I sent an express post parcel last week Wednesday the 18th going from Sydney metro to Perth metro and the tracking still showing Delayed waiting to be processed!!

Hi Bek,

This one is a week late which is a bit concerning, it could be missing in transit but will need to do some more checks before we declare it lost. I can see your sent us a case about this delivery, can you please send me a private message with your full name and your email or phone number? Also please provide me a detailed description of the contents? (brand and colour)

Ben N.

Ben N.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Please advise what is happening with the following item 88K516843501000935102. Tracking does not seem to update. Cheers

Hi Ben,

It's normal not to see any scans whilst your parcel is moving across the country and you may not see another scan until it's in WA at the next sorting facility. Your parcel is estimated to arrive within eight business days so please allow until the 3rd December.

Have a lovely day!