Australia Post eParcel

wild w.

wild w.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unsure the delivery issues

My tracking number 337WR516022401000935006

I chose for the deliver to put on the front door. As they have done this so many times. But this time around saying its not safe. And refused to leave it on the front door.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Priscilla H

Priscilla HSouth East Queensland, QLD

What delivery?

The delivery officer went straight to my front door, placed a 'parcel at the post office' card in the door crack and returned to the van. I was standing on my driveway and waved to him but he took no notice. He got into the van and drove off. 15 Oct 2019.

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

A well deserved 1 star

A well earned 1 star and not for the first time. To be able to sneak up my stairs and slip a "You have a parcel" note in my front door without me or my 2 dogs noticing takes talent. All other delivery services deliver 100% of the time but Austpost doesn't even attempt to deliver a service they have been paid for. 1 star for being sneaky, 0 stars for being a postal service.

Priscila L.Australia Post

awful. worst service ever experienced

never had a delivery from aus post without an issue.
avoid if at all possible. customer service on the phone terrible, rude staff in post offices.
told parcel is in one location. went to the post office i was told to. then informed it was at the one id just come from.
dont even bother to try and deliver parcels half the time. too much effort to get out of the van

Caroline B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

LOUSY service!!!

Ordered an item. Paid for "Express Delivery" (HAH, HAH) as I NEED the item asap. It's past the 'est. delivery date'. The parcel has been sitting in the Post Office for well over 24 hours. The tracking page now states that the item is "delayed". Why??? Can't anyone be bothered delivering it? Gone to "Help and Support" - the page simply won't load properly!! Refuses to let me move on from Step 1 to Step 2. Thanks for nothing Australia Post .... and will you please look up the word "Express" in the dictionary. You might learn something!

Delivery TimeLate
Priscila L.Australia Post

It's disappointing that we left it in this kind of state and would like to help you pass on feedback about this delivery to your local Delivery Centre. Please reply to my private message.

Sally

SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is the best

Australia Post keeps me up to date with the whereabouts of my parcel. Easy tracking. Parcel always arrives in excellent condition. I recommend Australia Post to everyone. It’s a great service

Delivery TimeEarly
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Teal

TealPerth, WA

Very frustrating

I've had repeated problems with Parcels damaged & or missing, quite often I have to chase the issue rather than them contacting me when something happens - also when ordering online off ebay, I've repeatedly declared a parcel pickup point as the drop off location however Auspost insists on trying to forward the parcel to my apartment without notification and then sends me SMS's at 7am while I'm asleep asking what they should do if they can't drop it off.............

chris

chrisPerth, WA

Parcel says onboard for days

Australia post is crap. I had a package picked up which i ordered from Sydney to Perth tracking worked only until left Sydney and since then have not been able to see where it is at all until i received a message to ask if i would be home to receive the package i stayed home for two days and has still not turned up i rang up customer service and they gave me a case number and was told they will look into where this is. This is crap, the package is worth 800 dollars and no one knows where it is. Computer says its on board.

Pay the extra for a different courier other than Australia post they are national carrier and hopeless amazing how many bad reviews you read about them.

Marenz

MarenzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Straight away asking me to pick up from the Post office without delivering to my home

Someone was home the whole day waiting for the parcel, but then, I received a message saying that AusPost Standard Post tried to deliver my parcel but the driver was unable to complete it. What a liar, please be more honest, genuinely go and actually deliver the parcel first. If nobody really home, then only go ask me to pick up from the post office. Please understand that not everyone have the luxury to go and pick parcel... I need to go to work and you are making my eparcel experience difficult.

Tim C.

Tim C.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service and waste of time

Very consistent service. Always leaves a card and never even rings the bell. Wastes my time going to the pick up location. If it's more convenient why wouldn't I have the parcel delivered to the pick up location in the first place? Worse still, the website said I could pick it up at the post office, but when I got there they said it hadn't even been sent there. Wow.

VaasPerth

Sick of Dishonest and Illegal Tracking Manipulation

daffySouth East Queensland, QLD

Congrats AusPost at least you're consistent

The original estimate for delivery was yesterday Friday 27 October, yet according to tracking you only got the shipment info and picked up on Friday 27 October. Great system you have AusPost, perhaps USS Enterprise was busy fighting Klingons and they forgot to beam me the parcel...

YoungNae J.

YoungNae J.South East Queensland, QLD

Why I have to be tortured by Auspost system fault

Mick J.

Mick J.South East Queensland, QLD

They wont deliver to your farm

I live on a farm and have had a non stop battle with the parcel delivery drivers for 10 years. They refuse to open and close my farm gate, they just say no one was home without trying. If they do open the gate they leave it wide open while they are on the property delivering. I have livestock wandering everywhere and they will go out the gate first chance they get. We are all struggling in this drought cant Aus Post just help a little by delivering parcels to farms instead of just focusing on getting back to the depot as fast as possible.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Wendy B.

E parcel lost. E parcel tracking number useless.

EBay return using eparcel as reccomended by ebay. Parcel lost!!
Out of pocket eparcel fee + $73 for item cost. No one cares. Aus post won't reply emails. Never e parcel again!!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Wendy B.

Hello, l am a buyer from eBay. Unfortunately l have misplaced the post office receipt with the number on it. Does the tracking number on the printed label not mean anything? Regards Wendy.

Priscila L.Australia Post

I'll send you a private message to assist further.

BartPerth, WA

Meh.. Aus Post pretty ordinary for a 1st world country

Shipping TypeInternational

Thanks Priscilla.
Package arrived today. Along with another that came from Vic.

Horrible! My Certificte III was scrunched and shoved in the letter box!

I had been waiting months to receive the physical copy of my Certificate III so I could frame it. When I got to the letterbox I could see it scrunched and stuffed in there. The package clearly says on the outside 'DO NOT BEND'. I am extremely upset as this is my only copy and I have to pay to get it send out again to which I can't guarantee it will arrive intact.

Soooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooow!

Repeatedly when I buy online and have delivery with Australia post you can depend on it being sent via a turtle or being lost. Absolutely hopeless. Same item was resent 3 times as it kept getting lost. Awful service!

Joanna

Joanna

The worst service ever

They sneak into my house with nothing in
Hands I had to drive to somewhere to pick up my parcels if I have to go to somewhere to pick up my parcels all the time why would I shop online

Praz K.

Praz K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We just launched our eCommerce and few orders are missing

Team,

We launched our ecommerce business last week and we use you as our delivery partner.

Out of 7 parcels delivered, we already have one confirmed missing (investigation raised today) and there is one more which looks like it will be marked as missing too.

This is not acceptable because we rely on you to make our customers happy. You not delivering means we are potentially putting our business on risk.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Kayla

Kaylaasked

Hello, I ordered from boohoo and its been saying (Parcel eManifested for Departure) I was wondering how long could it take for the next update my order number is ANZ103510363 i ordered it Monday and I got the express shipping for 5 days would it be here by Friday I havent seen anymore updates and I need these outfits by Friday

Hi Kayla,

I've tracked your order from boohoo however I can't see any scans to show that it's arrived in Australia yet, just that they created a label. We prob should have seen a scan that it left the UK but there are no physical scans for your parcel so I recommend reaching out to Boohoo to confirm that it has been spent and speak to them about what options you have as this will not arrive in time for Friday. I'm very sorry about this.

Katrina14

Katrina14asked

Hi, I have a parcel from bohoo coming and the tracking device isnt showing a current location. I need the outfits for Tuesday, is there anyway to find out where it is now and when ill Be receiving it? Order number is ANZ103493788

Rohloffp
Rohloffp

Good luck with that! Last status of your parcel as of now is 'Parcel eManifested for Departure'. Australia Post are useless. Such meaningless tracking information for you as the customer. Suggest you try to avoid using any Australia Post services in future. Sorry I can't help track your time.

Hi Katrina,

Happy to help and understand you need these for tomorrow. Looking at the tracking I can't see any scans to show it's arrived in Australia nor any scans to even say it's left the UK just that the sender created the label. I'm sorry this won't arrive in time and strongly recommend contacting the sender about your parcel as it has not arrived within the expected timeframe. I'm very sorry to be giving you bad news today and do hope you're able to find an alternative.

Nicole G.asked

Hi there. Could you please advise me when this parcel is likely to arrive? I need it by Tuesday. https://apgecommerce.com/track_sequenceNo=3GD1652400

Max D.R
Max D.R

It looks as though it has already gone through customs. Therefore, I would say it's likely that your parcel will arrive on either Monday or Tuesday at the latest depending on where you've had it shipped. A little tip - If you send it to the Post Office or a Parcel Collect you'll usually be able to get it a day earlier as the parcel won't need to go through to their dispatch department as it goes directly to the PO.

Nicole G.

Thank you! Thats great news.

Hi Nicole,

The info Max provided you is correct though I would allow until Wednesday or Thursday for delivery :)

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives