Australia Post eParcel

1,535 reviews

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

hopeless for years

Rarely if ever arrives on due date which itself it overly long. Looks like they are too well paid and don't care. Other carriers can and do do a far more efficient job.

Christy W.

Christy W.Western Australia

Useless Service!!

Absolutely don't understand they want to provide the redirection service when they cannot fulfill it.
Lodge the redirection once the parcel been sent, call on the 19th and got told that it will be delivered no later than 22nd, but just check the status and it been sent back to the sender bacause the driver cannot deliver the parcel.
What a joke! What's the point for me to lodge the redirect? Wasting my time!!!

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
4.9
4.5
Bryan

BryanSydney, NSW

Great fast service and communication.

The Package arrived on time and in very good condition. Accurate tracking information was provided and I received good communication from Aus Post about delivery of package and where to Collect it from.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks Bryan for this 5 star review :)

Find out how Australia Post eParcel compares to other Couriers

Quick and arrived in good condition

On the Australia Post webpage, it had said that there would be up to 5 days of delay. I received mine in 1 business day, it was fast and arrived in good condition

Ibne F.Australia Post

Very good majority of time

The tracking system and website is very organised and impeccable but at times the post can take a very long time. The app is also overly good in the way it is layer out

Thanks Lark :)

Eleni K.

Eleni K.Victoria

Worst postage service I’ve ever had

I've ordered a parcel and clearly written delivery instructions to leave it in a safe place at my door. Happened twice now where they leave a slip and take it to the post office. Wasting my freaking time with their ridiculous opening hours—- when people work during a pandemic or god forbid don’t want to leave the house when unnecessary it’s near impossible to pick up. Absolutely ridiculous. Rang customer service to get it redelivered but the idiot told me it wasn’t an option because they are busy. You’ve got one freaking job, absolutely pathetic.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Vicki

VickiPerth, WA

eParcel is a great way to send parcels!

Delivery was timely and it is such a convenient way to send and receive parcels. The product always arrives in good condition and I am informed by the tracking service of when to expect the parcel. Australia Post can be trusted to delivery mail and packages safely and in a timely manner.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much Vicki :) hope you had a sweet weekend!

Vivien

VivienNewcastle

Great Service - Much Better Than Expected

Several packages have arrived quicker than originally stated. Txt messages have kept me informed all the way which is much appreciated. Staff at local Australia Post Office - Tea Gardens - go out of their way to be helpful eg carrying packages to my vehicle, always cheerful and friendly. The whole experience is a winner, I cant fault it.

Delivery TimeEarly
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Vivien, it means so much to us :)

El.H.

El.H.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting customer service

They stuff up and lose half of a delivery and then have the audacity to have attitude, treating the everyday Australian like a piece of s***, just because we want to receive the items we paid for?!
And don't even get me started on their idea of phone "customer service", none of the people I have ever spoken to had any interest in doing a good job or helping to find a solution, they act like you're a pest because you're calling about a problem they have created.

Delivery TimeLate

Kerry

KerryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

excellent service

the package arrived earlier than expected due to covid19 in Vic in excellent condition. The tracking information was accurate and very helpful easy to use . the courier driver was great

Delivery TimeEarly
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Kerry! Isn't it great when things come earlier than expected!!

Literally the worst shipping company

On several occasion's I have had packages go through Australia post. My most recent package has sat in the Australia post warehouse for just about 4 days, just sitting there. Online updates and tracking is ridiculous and unreliable. I have ordered items from New Zealand to Australia through DHL and received it in two business days. I order one item of large value and it just sits in the warehouse. I ordered the item a week ago and Australia Post just won't ship it. Customer service is basically useless. I would prefer any other delivery service as Australia post are shameful and useless. Don't waste your time.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

EDIT: The post office then 'Mis sorted' my parcel from the post office an hour away from my home in qld all the way to SYDNEY. Nearly a further 3 days till its expected to arrive. waste of my time.

Les MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poorest service of a Government owned company

In recent times not one of the items we have ordered on the internet have arrived within a reasonable period. Often the expected delivery date is past and then advice that the package has been delayed . The excuse used is due to Covid which is a copout. A most inefficient organisation with its Management receiving massive salaries and bonuses.

Thilini

ThiliniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

I received few of parcels during past 2,3 months. The service was appreciated.. it was not delayed although I expected.. I got most of my parcels during the given period. This is such a appreciable service even in pandemic situation.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review! It's hard times but we're working hard and getting there!! :)

Benny D

Benny DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Somewhat dissatisfied

I am sick to death of the Australia Post delivery person in my area taking parcels to the post office when no one is home after I have set my parcel preference to leave in a safe place if nobody is home.

4.2
3.6
Reg Anderson

Reg AndersonVictoria

Great work Australia Post

I have to hand it to the workers in Australia Post. Our Posty is fabulous, friendly, informative and just a really nice fella. I am ashamed of the CEO who takes a pay rise while the workers work short staffed and struggle.
I just want to say thank you to the staff on the ground who hold the rest of Australia Post up.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, that's so sweet! If you would like me to pass it onto their manager please send me a private message with your email and phone number :)

eParcel rubbish

I'm a sender. I send about 8000 parcels a year using australia post my review of them is not great at all. They recalculate shipments at whatever rate they want and they will deliver parcels slowly however it suits them, no insurance offered, lost or delayed items are not compensated. And if you pay for insurance per parcel it costs you an arm and a leg and if you get a parcel lost they will only reimburse the cost price for the parcel. I am moving away from them and using sendle.

Sender or ReceiverSender
henry e

I already have spoken to them and they said the existing is the best they can offer and cannot help me.

Frustrated Human

Frustrated Human

receiver has a disability, but they won't delivery

parcel wasn't delivered
got told it was at a post office several km away
there is a post office 130 meters away
its only medication from the chemist
now its a taxi ride each way to the post office that is further away than the chemist it came from, who can afford random taxi trips without budgeting for them? no choice but to go without the medication till next month

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Its a Joke

You pay for express post, but its delivered 2 weeks later.
Sack the top 5 people of the organisation. Remove the "managers of the DC's.
Replace them with the people next in line. Continue to do this until AU Post can deliver

Transquip T.

Transquip T.Perth, WA

One Delayed Parcel After Another

Sender or ReceiverSender

NakitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delays, missing items and general poor service

Michael M.Australia Post