Australia Post eParcel

• Unacceptably Late (51)
    • Late (25)
    • Early (15)
    • Never Collected (9)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (9%) · Receiver (91%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (72%) · No (28%)

Dick Smith Shopper

Dick Smith ShopperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Australia Post Delivers!

I ordered an item online the week before Christmas and Australia Post delivered my parcel within 2 days of me placing my order. The parcel was delivered by my local friendly delivery driver in excellent condition and I cannot fault the service in any way. Australia Post is a service you can trust!

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Sad state of affairs for an important institution. .

Extremely unreliable post, especially on express packages. Probably the worst postage in the civilized world. Impossible to tell when anything is supposed to arrive, due to spotty delivery that seems to either change time or be skipped every second day. The complaint process is full of apologetics and diversion

Other Couriers
PACK & SEND
Parcelpoint
Parcelpoint
4.4

My parcel is going walkabout

Ordered Dec 29 from Melbourne. Auspost processed same day at Bendigo.
Jan 1 processed at Melbourne.
Jan 3 Somerton
Jan 6 Somerton
Jan 8 Somerton
Jan 13 Somerton
Jan 11 Melbourne
Jan 13 Somerton
Jan 17 Somerton
So it's on it's way. AGAIN. Due Jan 20. Are we taking bets on this?
It was only coming from Melbourne to Benalla. Another parcel from same company ordered over a week later arrived yesterday. I might add though, it also made a few trips around Somerton.

NO Delivery

NO DeliveryPerth, WA

Negligent-AusPost is commonwealth service acting as if it doesn't have to account for its ongoing failures.

Helen Hirst

Helen HirstSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Australia Post was great for my online purchase deliveries, keeping me updated with shipping and delivery times, so that I knew exactly when my parcels would arrive. All arrived in stated times.

Mr. Susan

Mr. SusanCanberra 2600, ACT

Absolute muppets

Ann

AnnSydney, NSW

Love our local postman

Really love the app where i could track my order including the SMS alert that I get with options as to whether i want the order left at a safe space. Im fortunate to have a postman that is reliable and friendly in our area so i don’t worry about opting for it being left as he always make sure it is in a safe spot and leaves me a note in the mailbox on where he hid it. Keep improving aussie post!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review :)

EmmaPerth, WA

3 weeks and still no updates

So I sent some items back to SurfStitch in 2 seperate parcels 3 weeks ago! There have been no updates and they have not arrived to SurfStitch. Where are they?? I am out of pocket $200 now from these items I wished to return!! So unhappy with this

Sender or ReceiverSender
Emma

Hi Priscilla, the tracking numbers are DAT2271046 and DAT2271035. They are both going to postcode 9726
Thanks, Emma

Priscila L.Australia Post

This is terrible. I can live without it given the number of alternatives!

Maybe the service wouldn't be so slow if they gave some of that $5.6 million ceo salary or even the $1.2 million bonus to the actual employees instead of running a modern slave service. Take any other courier service, Auspost has become complacent from years of having a monopoly of mediocrity over the post. I hope all the high ups get fired for taking advantage of tax payers while offering a barley passable service.

Mike R.

Mike R.Victoria

Terrible

Poor customer service
App is only thing good
Bad tracking and inaccurate
Terrible procedure when it comes to lost or delayed parcels
Prices go up service goes down every year.
Really bad service

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

eBay goodies

I am an avid buyer on EBay and receive parcels all the time..parcels are delivered in top condition all the time and can easily be tracked using their tracking number..good job

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Thumpa, happy shopping :)

Undroo

UndrooCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

They don’t even attempt to deliver.

3 people home, car in the driveway, dog inside who barks every time the door knocks (was silent this time). Nothing in letterbox or front door an hour before finding the ‘collect at post office’ card.
Driver doesn’t even bother to knock. Has happened before and local post office says not their problem. What a rubbish system!

Kbh

3.5
Nate

NateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely hopeless

Didn't receive an item when the tracking said it was still at the post office, after several complaints the customer service representative implied that I'd already picked it up, absolutely furious, currently having to go through Amazon to get a refund cause my post office is incompetent

Shipping TypeInternational

Trevor W.Perth, WA

Poor Service

All to often parcels just dumped on doorstep driver too impatient to wait for someone to answer the door with all the negative reviews you'd think AP would wise up and change their contracted service provider

Trevor W.

Priscilla I have been down this path with Australia Post many times even got the Govt Ombudsman involved all to no avail, as a Govt Dept which I have used for over 50 years i nthe last few years I have lost faith in the service provided by AP

Priscila L.Australia Post

I'm sorry that despite taking it this far that nothing has changed, if you do change your mind and would like me to address it again please let me know though I understand your frustration.

Mregmi

MregmiSydney, NSW

Disappointing

Knew the parcel is coming, waiting at home, checked delivery status, says on board for delivery. At home with kids, awaiting for doorbell, checked again and the status says delivery attempted no one in attendance! Where the heck you attempted? It happened too many times. Hope the sellers ditch austpost all together.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

VeitnamHunter Region, NSW

This service is ridiculous if you need to send items around Christmas time

I have had 2 cases of wine suddenly go missing at the festive season as if somebody within aust post needs to entertain their guests with my paid for wine.....another item for my granddaughters also went missing & arrived on Christmas eve after my raising another inquiry as to delivery status....this service requires a major overhaul...too many contractors who just don't care.....lift your game Australia Post

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for that, can you please send me a private message with your full name so we can discuss this further? Just need to confirm it for privacy reasons.

DoggySydney, NSW

Yet again, dumped at PO with no attempt to deliver

Details were sent by PM.

Parcels gets delivered to the wrong address!!

More than once my mail and parcels have been delivered to the wrong address. My name, phone number and address is clearly labeled on the parcels yet this happens constantly.

Salumalo A.

Salumalo A.asked

I have been checking the tracking number for my parcel which should be arriving from Toowoomba to here in Redbank which is around 100km apart. The parcel was sent by eparcel express and has still been pending since Friday which is now around 4 days. The tracking number is RAS0728010355346.

By far the best thing is to go to your local Post Office and get them to chase it up for you. Don't bother with the Australia Post websites, they are not designed to help. The other you thing you may look at is using a parcel locker at your local Post Office, it is free, easy to set up and they deal with receiving the parcel for you. Has worked really well for me.

Kayasked

I have bought a product last week, I got a notification saying “shipping information approved by Australia post” but it has not updated since then, I would like to know where my package is 33PRP027752801000931500

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Kay, this parcel should have been delivered by yesterday (21st Jan). Please send me a private message with the following details:

- Your full name, address, contact no & email
- Parcel contents description & value

Ibne

Kay

I did receive my parcel yesterday :)

EloiseO

EloiseOasked

My order #AU302012 was shipped from its warehouse on the 2nd of January and the APG tracking says it is still processing. It has not updated since 3rd of January. Is my parcel lost? It has been 10 business days since I ordered it.

Hi Eloise,

I'd like to help you with the tracking of your item. Can you share the link of where you're tracking it as I'm unable to on the APG tracking website.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives