Australia Post Domestic Express Post

• On Time (27)
    • Late (22)
    • Early (8)
    • Never Collected (1)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (34%) · Receiver (66%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (74%) · No (26%)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (4%) · No (96%)

Karl

KarlSydney, NSW

Lost package.. uslessnAustrlia post

I have sent an item using express post a week ago. Which should have already arrived. Its lost and in error I forgot to take the tracking number down ... now I've lost the belated Christmas gift to my friend. Thanks Australia post being unreliable. Now it make sense why people don't use postage because they are useless.

Delivery TimeEarly

Gary

GaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Australia post does not even notice Australian domestic addresses

I am losing multiple packages weekly with these complete morons. This week I have lodged 2 cases 29918101 and another and on both occasions when the operator looks up the address in the Australia post database the address does not show? On both occasions when I put the same address into the google search bar that American identity clearly shows the address. How on earth is it Australia post does not recognise an address but google from the USA does? This company or whatever they are is in a complete shambles.

Other Couriers
Parcelpoint
Parcelpoint
4.4

crappySydney, NSW

Terrible service. Sent express post two weeks ago still not delivered. Tracking says still in transit.

Tracking says still in transit. I sent package by express post to a destination only 4 hours away two weeks ago. Australia post, very poor service. Never again use them.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Oh that is very poor of us, it should not take that long. Can you please send me a private message with your tracking number so I can see what's happened? Has an investigation been logged?

R248321057876749

Australia Post is the worst service ever. Privatize now!

MSV

How can I send you a private message?
Btw, 14/01/2020 and still waiting. The package now has been in Melbourne since 07/01/2020 but somehow never manages to arrive at the destination.

MSV

Item was in Preston (4km from destination) a week ago. Who knows where it is now!

Bea46Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good enough!

Express Package from NSW to Melbourne - Red Hill
First your tracking said " arrives wednesday, but no
Then it said thursday, but then nothing
Now thursday it says " unlikely to arrive today.
Maybe tomorrow? Maybe not?
I have live insects in this parcel, I wonder, if they are still alive?
Not good enough australia post! I am angry! After all the preparations done to send them when NSW and Vic have cooler times comez to nothing! Poor show australia post. I guess, if they are dying, you will reimburse me!
Never ever do I recommend australia post!

Jules4

Jules4Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia Post community forums

Do not use the Australia Post Community Forums. I strongly agree with the comments of Zak L posted on 1 January 2020 (see review below). The forums are dominated by a handful of members who hold themselves out to be Australia Post experts (they are in fact not employees) but who make it their business to bully and offend. The moderators appear to be doing nothing.

Australia Post these forums are toxic and devoid of customer service. You need to do something.

Tim S.

Tim S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Express slow snail mail slower

Express post meant to be next business day yet constantly takes 3-4 days to deliver or arrive i have even have had small items just disappear. Standard mail coming in from overseas even worse i can watch it round the world in a few days only for it to sit in sydney for a week and then slowly make its may to melbourne. Tracking these days is useless the item usually shows up before its updated or if it goes missing theres no details. All this and the cost keeps going up. The minimum size and cost for posting small items makes it not worth it. Current item is from a town only 2 hours away but express post been waiting still 3 days and no show.

Zak L.

The Most Horrible Customer Support Ever.

At all costs AVOID THE COMMUNITY FORUMS. When customer service failed to assist, I reached out to the community and found several members replying very rudely to my question. These members are unverified, yet monitored by admins, and have a track record of going out of their way to make people miserable. Auspost is disgusting for hiding behind the front of these members; who "technically" have no affiliation. How many complaints will it take until you fix ALL your customer service!

Priscila L.Australia Post

This will definitely be addressed by the moderators Zak so I appreciate you coming here to share what happened.

Gideon L.

Gideon L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Paid extra for express shipping from Sydney to Adelaide; 4 days later the parcel is yet to leave Sydney

JaneC

JaneCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

26 days to deliver an Express Post Parcel Adelaide to Melbourne

Australia Post took 26 days to deliver my EXPRESS parcel between Adelaide and Melboune. It missed my grand childs birthday Unforgivable! and they blamed me and refused to give me an express psot credit like their terms of trsde say they will

Priscila L.Australia Post

Do not trust next business day guarantee

I got some important documents to be sent from Melbourne to Perth CBD. Sent out on 23 Dec and has not arrived yet (expected to have arrived on 24 Dec, before the Christmas). Because of the delay it is going to ruin the settlement of my property and I will have to pay a lot for the penalty to postpone the settlement. Thanks Aus Post I have to waste my hard earned money for nothing. Should have gone to better courier service. Don’t guarantee something that you cannot deliver.
Tracking number 60541074825097

Priscila L.Australia Post

Never gets there next day

Express Post A4 envelope Sydney to Hervey Bay, 60544722844099.

I unfortunately have to send these several times a year, and it’s ALWAYS a problem.

So disappointing, Christmas cards not showing up in time for Christmas :-(

Jodie AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing service

Yet to receive an express post parcel from Melbourne to Brisbane, containing keys to a
Holiday house. Sent on the 16th of December. Has not arrived. Thanks for ruining our holiday.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Jodie Ann

Hi Pricilla. I am the receiver as above. The tracking number is R339231017553112006140900

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Transdirect
Transdirect
3.5

Mark HSydney, NSW

Hopeless express service with misleading promise

This year I have had about 60-70% of Express Post Guaranteed Next Day deliveries be delivered as promised. One late delivery has cost me over $700 due to not being delivered next day. The service is poor, the tracking system useless and the organisation does not care, from the customers perspective. If next day is what you want, dont use Australia Post express service.

PM sent 27/12/19 5:38pm

DavidPerth, WA

Another express post fail

WinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Express Post lost delayed mail. Unreliable and uncaring Staff

Ive sent a important parcel on the 13 dec via express to Melbourne. Its guaranteeed next business day but scans have stopped showing since Monday 16 dec and parcel is still not delivered today. Its been 5 working days!
i understand Thereshigh volume and delays during Christmas but no one was willing to help and was giving me different answers (that the nezt person I spoke to couldnt confirm). Its a high value item too. Very very disappointed and frustrated with Australia post. My christmas has definitely been ruined from this experience and I doubt I can trust you guys again.

Tracking is 63503304067063
Any help will be appreciated.

Christmas rush no excuse

Ok just a short summary this week with 3 parcels all with Express post service.
AusPost from Adelaide to Melbourne 2 days late.
AusPost from Sydney to Melbourne currently 3 days and still waiting.
FEDEX from USA to Melbourne took only 2 days from ordering.
Maybe Auspost are under paying there staff and in return dont really care about your valuable items.
Demand a refund on a noncompliant service, I did.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Stephen
Stephen
Priscila L.Australia Post

I am sorry for the stress this has caused you. Just checked the tracking and can see it's awaiting collection for you at Pines LPO. Glad it arrived finally and please ask the sender to contact us for a postage refund.

tharaka b.

tharaka b.Sydney, NSW

Nothing Express at all

Sent a document from NSW to ACT ( WHich is 2.5hrs drive and 3 hrs in train) and was told it will be next day delivery. After 24 hours still the tracking says in NSW transit. Called customer service and they dont know anything aprt from what it says on tracking online. Transport is so much developed and atleast it should be sent by air if its express. So appalling

Iyo

Iyoasked

I have some valuable documents inside my parcel which I posted as express and signature required on 14th Jan. But it has not been delivered yet, Item status is on way and processed at facility

MELBOURNE VIC but also shows as Delayed.

R507549030291791

Could u pls assist?

Steve

Steveasked

Hi,

I shipped 2 parcels on the 23rd of December from Victoria to Tasmania, sending and receiving addresses within Express Post Network. Both parcels have been scanned and showing "Processed at facility" in Melbourne. Neither parcel has been delivered yet. It's been 7 business days for a 1 day guarentee,

R343046027700064
R343046027700065

Can you tell me why neither have been delivered or when they will be delivered?

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

It's concerning that these never arrived and we'll need to open an investigation for these. I can see an enquiry has been sent for one of them so I'll need to confirm some details for both of them. Please hover over my display pic and send me a private message with the following for both parcels:

-Full name
-Value of contents

Thanks!

Erikaasked

Hi
Express Post parcel delayed for 5 days. Left N.S.W morning time and was scanned at Brighton Le Sands at 1.17pm that same day, had time to get here to the Gold Coast by next business day, but didn't. Instead it was sent to Melbourne Packing Facility VIC, scanned Sunday early morning and nothing. Very upsetting and stressful thinking there's no present for my child.
Should have arrived on time, have it here to give to my daughter on xmas day as Christmas gift. Expecting this to arrive today, Monday 23rd looked for any movement,notifications etc,but no mention of where it is. "Today nothing, the last date to recive my express post parcel is tomorrow 24th December" I truly hope that this parcel arrives by tomorrow, that's last day and then it's
(Wednesday 25th - Xmas Day) no gift to give my daughter.
I hope this is truly on it's way.

Hi Erika,

I'd very much like to help you track your daughters gift and understand you're anxious to receive this today otherwise you won't have anything to give her tomorrow. What's the tracking number and your postcode?

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for that Erika, I can't see any scans to show it's in QLD yet so I can't guarantee it will arrive today :( there is still a slight chance it may arrive at your local delivery centre a bit later but I really can't make that promise I am sorry. Are you able to get an alternative today and return this one once it arrives?

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives