Listing monitored by Australia Post

Get it to together

Brybry
BrybryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Missing expensive parcel

Working from home and sitting next to the front door they never even knocked. They said the parcel was left in a safe place but it was gone within 30 minutes.

Shipping TypeDomestic
anthony m.South East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish, sitting in delayed waiting for delivery for 5 days so far

Ordered an item they have had it for 5 days sitting at delayed waiting for delivery and they aren't interested in checking what's wrong for another 5 days.
Supposed to be express post... I get many items through Auspost and ordinary parcel post has been quicker.

Christina1414
Christina1414Central Queensland, QLD

What is Happening at Australia Post

1.Post an express parcel to Wagga NSW. Ended up in Darwin. Tracking stated incorrectly sorted.
2. Bought an item online. Tracking went from one PO to another in Sydney area. Has been 3 weeks and still no delivery.

Retnik
Retnik

Slowest Express Deliveries

Australia Post is one of the only businesses that is still using Covid as an excuse for slow delivery. 10 months later and their EXPRESS is still taking over a week to go from Sydney to Brisbane. DHL manages to get a package from NZ to Brisbane next day delivery. Poor excuses. Avoid Auspost if you can.

Plain truth
Plain truthAdeliade

Run by complete idiots

Sender or ReceiverSender

Non-express and straight to the post office

Express post from Melbourne to Sydney.
Took 4 days and then I received a notification telling me it could not be delivered as I wasn't home and that a collection card was left in my mail box, which was surprising as I was home and my mailbox was empty.
I lodged an enquiry as I didn't even know where to collect my parcel. The enquiry was automatically resolved and I received a new notification that my parcel was ready for collection at the post office (not my local one but rather one in a large shopping centre). Now I will need to take time off work to pick up my parcel. I like to shop online so I don't have to go to the shops and pay extra for express post because I want my parcel sent in an express fashion

Henry Paslode
Henry PaslodeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazon delivers in <1 day, Express Post takes 5 days

When I order something from amazon on saturday night, they deliver it Sunday afternoon. Surely Aus Post can do better than 5 days! What a lame excuse for disorganized and inefficent ex govt service. The whole organization needs a rehaul. Out with the old I say. They've been mucking about with substandard service for years. Australia Post claims that coronavirus has made it difficult with flight shortages etc. What rubbish. If other people can do it, why can't you?

Daniel84
Daniel84Sydney, NSW

Express post

It’s taken approximately 4 and 5 business days on average to get an express post letter on 2 seperate occasions from QLD to NSW recently, absolutely disgusting service and very disappointing

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Too slow for too much money

I posted Expess Post envelope early Saturday morning at Post Office at Humpty Doo NT 0836 òutside of Darwin addressed to a sùburb in Townsville Qld. We are outside of next business day delivery area. However the item was not delivered until the following Thursday. That is not Express and not worth the charge of $7.45. A normal letter shoulď have got there befoŕe that!!

Sender or ReceiverSender

No Delivery to door and no notification

Parcel was small and no delivery attempt was made to the street address. The parcel was delivered to the nearest post office. No notification was sent to the recipients.
This has happened several times, and if it’s due to an Australia Post policy, I can’t find a published reference in the Express Post messaging.
Poor performance from Australia Post.

John
JohnDarwin, NT

Pathetic

Tracking history show that item was 'Onboard for delivery' on the 30/05/2022, it than stated that 'Attempted delivery' was made at 1:21pm 30/05/2022 which is not true as I was home all day and my security CCTV can verify that no attempt was made at all. Its now been over a week and there have been no further updates. Express post my a55 (Note its now the 8/6/2022 and still no word from Australia Post)

Hunter M.
Hunter M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Guess it really isn’t express huh

Ordered something that I needed for work on sun the 5/06/22 so I could get in on the Monday dispatch, decided to get express because it’s important. Now it’s the 9th and it’s still not here, paid an extra $20 for this service. But the kicker to this entire thing, my parcel is legit in a sorting facility a couple of suburbs over from where I live.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
sam
samSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst of all

Express post never ever arrives the next business day even from over metro to another. Regular parcels literally come on a donkeys back. They should not charge the money they do when they can’t keep up with the service standards. Really needs a major reform as they still continue to use covid as an excuse.

ptrochei1981
ptrochei1981asked
Domestic Express Post

Hey if your waiting for letter from Sydney to Queensland I've noticed it's moved a few times now it says at Alexandria does that mean it's going on a aeroplane because so close to airport

Cliff B.
Cliff B.

My best guess, this is their main sorting depo, being express most likely go to Sydney airport.

ptrochei1981
ptrochei1981asked
Domestic Express Post

If I'm waiting for a express letter from Sydney to Queensland it said on tracking delivery sent from erskineville then went to Sydney south then said in transit to Maryborough qld but then it said been transferred to Alexandria does that mean it's going on a plane to Queensland that's why it's at Alexandria

Roger G.
Roger G.asked
Domestic Express Post

I posted an express post large letter from Mount Gravatt 4122 going to Leeman WA 6514. How do I track it

anthony m.

There should be a tracking number on your receipt, put that into the tracking tool.

See all Australia Post Domestic Express Post questions