Australia Post Domestic Express Post

1.6

Elvin

ElvinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Should change name to Australia Lost instead, what a shame

Such a shameful operation, lazy and dishonest, numerous time parcel just go missing, when they manage to get the parcel to the other end, driver simply doesn't want to do their job. Countless time my customer report no attempt of delivery and then force customer to pick up.

Poor services

I just laugh at this company.The place I ordered is 30km away from me and I waited 6 days for my order to arrive.
What a poor services, great work auspost

4.9
4.5
Mia99

Mia99Melbourne

Parcel traveling around Australia

Find out how Australia Post Domestic Express Post compares to other Couriers

DONT USE !! PAY XTRA $ 4 COURIER!!

Shipping TypeInternational
westall66band

westall66bandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Come on australia post

Last 3 orders ive had one was a mobile phone sent express from Sydney to melbourne took 2 weeks another was a 200 year old newspaper sent express from melbourne to melbourne 16 days before i got it one im waiting on now was sent 3 weeks ago from new Zealand to Melbourne took 3 days to get to Melbourne and has been sitting at the depot in melbourne ever since

RRaye

RRayeVictoria

Unable or not equipped to handle crisis

Due to lthe ockdown, my mail has either delayed(2w), lost (unable to trace) or something else. Australia Post management is inexperienced and absolutely careless. Being a multi million dollar organisation, it's embarassing to witness how they have served the Victorian customers. Big shots you step down and give the job to someone who can serve customers when the circumstances are not ideal.

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad service

My issue is the inconsistency with Aust post it can take 3 days or 3 wks when the item is been sent from Melbourne suburb to Melbourne suburb, I had to send something to Bendigo and to insure it didn’t take 3 wks I paid express $17 and still I’m told no guarantee and I left wondering what I paid for there’s plenty of people out of work perhaps Australia post should employ some in order to offer better customer service.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Marco

Marco

Booked Priority Mail from US with USPS and still waiting for delivery.

Shipping TypeInternational
Cameron F

Cameron F

Don't charge express if you can't deliver

Bought a new computer monitor and thought it would be a good idea to get express shipping, knowing that the postal system isn't doing too well right now.

Terrible idea, the parcel hasn't even moved in 5 days and other family members have received items with STANDARD SHIPPING before my express order had even left the depot.
Horrible scammy company, would give zero stars if I could.
Aus post, don't even bother replying to this because I already know I'm going to get some useless vague reply.

Ted

Ted

Don’t get express post

Due to COVID restrictions in vic and not being able to go more than 5km from home, postage is the only way to get stuff out of the 5 km Radius. Ordered stuff from western suburbs and needed it delivered to eastern suburbs, been 3 weeks and it’s still not here. Thanks to AUS post tracking, I can see where it is so I know it hasn’t been stolen.

Jack

Jack

The worst in the business

It makes me sick that Christine Holgate and other executives will be reaping huge bonuses while cutting stuff pay and hours on what is a failed service. I hope Auspost goes completely bankrupt, they’re a disgrace, execs should be hung

Lewis

LewisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why did I pay for express postage when standard is faster!

arun

arun

Aust Post is taking up to 5 working days to delver

Awful service

I wish I could give them no star but they won’t allow, worst worst customer service and delivery, happens few time and they don’t have any solid reason for anything, showing my parcel had been delivered but nobody knows, they want to take up-to five business to solve the problem.... I would never recommend someone to use Australia post at all or under any circumstance, it’s still doubtful if they (drivers) can read actual address or not or they just want to get the job done doesn’t matter how they are doing... but my disappointment with Australian post is on another level ..... very very awful and disappointed service every time ....

Delivery TimeNever Collected
4.2
3.6
Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Every package for the past 4 months LATE

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Post between local Melbourne suburbs via NSW?

The parcel was sent out on 24th August from Forest Hill Vic 3131 to Laverton Vic 3028. Today we check it and find out it was in Sydney on the 26th, and Chullora NSW on the 27th, then 31st back to Melbourne again, now still on the way. Post office is short of jobs or too many jobs to do? The same thing happened a few weeks ago, a parcel sent to Geelong travelling to Queensland for a week then back to Victoria again.

Benjamin F.

Benjamin F.South East Queensland, QLD

And yeah I dont work for Auspost

Signed up with Aussie Broadband. Was told delivery time for wireless router from Melbourne. Delivery said Friday. Turned up today, Monday, early at 2pm with a smiling Indian fella right in my driveway. He was courteous, followed Covid distancing and off he went. When sh*t goes wrong I'll tell you. Same as when sh*t goes right, I'll tell you. These days are just crap for everyone aren't they though with everything that everyones been through over just the past couple of years. Here's one of the better days.

Delivery TimeEarly
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback Benjamin :)

TravGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting for express post. Been 6 business days so far!!!

Trav

Absolute and utter joke (but not funny)

SteveSydney, NSW

Lousy Service

I sent a letter from Sydney last Friday 21st Aug by express post to Melbourne, and 1 week later the tracker tells me that it has arrived in the Melbourne region, but still not delivered to the intended destination.
What lousy service by Aust Post. I paid $7.45 for a service that is supposed to be delivered to the destination by next business day. Why is Aust Post charging this ridiculous fee when they are not able to deliver as they should. I am tied of hearing that the Corona Virus has slowed down their service. If they are charging this rate for the service then they should be making it happen instead of using excuses such as this. Other businesses are meeting demands in this challenging time, so why is Aust Post failing miserably?

Ajoyasked

Domestic Express Post

I would like to enquire about an e parcel JJD014600008089962676 to P.O. Box 23057 docklands. Hope you will leave the parcel in the P.O. Box without signature. I can see in the tracking details that the delivery needs signature from the receiver. Please update me about this parcel.

Hi Ajoy

I have checked our internal tracking site and, the first scan was recorded this Monday (14th Sept). The estimated delivery time frame is covering up to 1st Oct. As the parcel is a registered one (sender instructed us to take signature on delivery), we will leave a collection card at the PO Box and, you have to collect it from the post shop counter by showing a valid ID.

Thanks for the clarification

Jen W

Jen Wasked

Domestic Express Post

Hi there, I am waiting for delivery KPW344101001000935102. The due date was by 02SEP2020.

Last update was Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery on Thu 3 Sep • 12:00pm. Can you advise where this parcel is?

Hi Jen

Our scan shows it was delivered yesterday (15th Sept). If you have not received this, kindly let me know.

Ajoyasked

Domestic Express Post

Can I change my parcel post to express post. My tracking number is JJD014600008089962675. The parcel is with DHL at the moment and needs to be delivered to the destination very urgently.

Hi Ajoy

Once a parcel is in transit, I'm afraid we cannot upgrade the service. I can see that we still have not received this parcel from the sender. Kindly contact the sender before the lodge this parcel.

Ibne F.Australia Post

No worries. Stay safe and have a nice weekend :)

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives