Australia Post Domestic Express Post

Alison K.

Alison K.Sydney, NSW

Good old Customer Service

Shocking

Sent item with express post October 7th it now 15th of October currently still has not arrived at its destination !! No updates to the tracking website till I went in and spoke to them told me it would be there friday and its now Tuesday terrible service, what type of express post is this ?

Not a happy customer

I sent an express parcel to a girl in NSW for a dress that she was hiring. I sent it on Monday the 7th of October via express post as she needed it by the 10th of October. She never received the parcel, and i lost $150 as she was unable to wear the dress as it didnt arrive. The tracking history says it left inglewood post office and has not updated for over a week! How can express post take so long and noone seems to know where it is? I am one very unhappy customer!

Amulya V.

Amulya V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service

Every time Got delivery on time and can track the delivery service aswell as we get notifications when the packages are delivered and dispatched,
Good customer service experience loved it and will use often

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for letting us know your great experience with us Amulya, it means a lot :) have a lovely weekend!

Ellah

EllahSydney, NSW

Great service. On time delivery. I have order online and got the item super fast.
SMS notification is good one. Parcel was in good condition and no damages. Hope to continue with their service.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome Ellah I hope we never let you down :) have a great weekend.

Marisha R.

Marisha R.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

I order online items all the time and Australia post always deliver super fast. I ordered a bridesmaid proposal box from an online store which I advise them I needed by a certain date (I did order this 3 weeks before I needed it).
The vendor advised it was shipped on Friday a week before I need it as I paid for express post I expected it to be their in a few days. On Wednesday I rung Australia post to ask about my package as the only tracking update was received by Australia Post on the Tuesday. The man I spoke to was super helpful and apologies as the supplier had sent it via road freight and also didn't delivered it to Asutralia Post until the Tuesday.

Australia Post cost me $900 and my customer $1000s

Robert W.Sydney, NSW

Express Post Delayed ~ Receiver's Post Code Is Within The Guaranteed Next Day Delivery Network

My email is robert@limitee.com.au

Erin S

Erin Sperth

Best Service

I ordered a product last Friday and I have already received it considering we had a long weekend. I am always happy with Australia Posts great service and never have problems.

Delivery TimeEarly
Priscila L.Australia Post

So glad to hear it Erin, I love when parcels arrive just in time for the long weekend! :)

Priscila

The parcel from Melbourne to Adelaide arrived the next day around 5pm as per express service. Delivery man very polite. Package in good condition. All went well. Thanks Aus post.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Whoop whoop, the good feeling of when a delivery arrives when it's meant to :)

Priscila

Express Post took four days to deliver

KYM56

KYM56Adelaide

Why pay express post?

I paid for express post and it's not delivered after two days, the tracking says delayed.... Where can i get a refund? This is crap!
It's the 3rd time i have paid Australia post extra for express post and they deliver as if, it was normal post. Never again.

Peter R.

Peter R.Central West, NSW

Failed to deliver but claim they have.

The tracking advise is that the item has been delivered but this is not true. We have a reception that receives all courier and mail items and the item was not delivered as claimed. The process to correct this is terrible and is in contrast to the "Express Post" labeling of the service. Aus post regularly delivers the wrong mail to us which we return or take to the owner (next door), I can only assume my package is in someone elses hands. There is no sign on receipt process, this is a flaw. There should be some record of the address this package was delivered and signature on receipt would do this. Will never use the service again.

Waste of time

Ordered and express delivery it took 5 working days instead of being delivered to my home I received a note to pick it up from the post office, what a joke I will not be ordering anything online that uses Australia Post!

jim

jimmelbourne

horrible service

express post did not deliver in one day. got a refund though but road trip cancelled bcos au post scrwed me. wont recommend au post to anyone. thats my 30 words

duetorudebehaviour

duetorudebehaviourperth

Why is all of suburban Perth outside of the Express Post Network (And poor old Darwin too!).

Seriously

It was scanned yesterday being Friday and I wasn told I would receive it today. I will I haven’t. Where is it? When do I get it? $11.95 for nothing

Delivery TimeLate

Nat

NatPerth, WA

Do they even know how to knock

Stayed home all day to wait for my parcel that I had express posted. 6:23pm find out they didn’t even bother to know and just left a slip in the mail which I can hardly read! Was probably in too much of a rush to be caught out front they just scribbled on the card. What a waste of my day and money to pay for express!

FergoCanberra 2600, ACT

Lazy postie

Received a you have mail slip, I was home all day and the postie didn't ring my door bell. Horrible customer service. How am I supposed to go over 30 words if I can only state the facts?

Fergo

Well it sure didn't happen this time. But I sent you a reply.

Maria B.

Maria B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Don't bother paying for Express Postsge

I sent a Anniversary present in a Express Parcel, specifically so it would arrive within 24 hours,paid extra for this service. Parcel did not arrive on time .No wonder Australia Post is losing customers

Priscila L.Australia Post

Oh Maria that's really sad to hear! I hope whoever it is for is forgiving for the delayed present but honestly I understand that you're happy with the service. Can you provide me the tracking number and postcode it was going to?

02tetasked

Concerning the failure to deliver 90 platinum express post satchells on 29th aug, Reference no. 27202339.
Would it be an imposition on my part to ask when they will be delivered?

Hi there,

I've replied to your private message.

02tetasked

Hi. On 29th August I contacted Aus Post online concerning an order of 10 packs 0f 10 Platinum Express post paks. Details below;

Enquiry details : Online Shop
Details : Ordered 10 packs of 10 platinum express post packs 23/8/19 cost as per invoice $1487.50
Received today 1 pack of 10 platinum express post packs.
value $161.50.
Short by about 90 platinum express post satchels
Contact Preference : Email
Order Number : 00629816

An easy enough mistake to make,no worries. Rang Aus Post to be told they would look into it. Finally after 20 minutes on the phone to someone, he admitted Aus Post had indeed made a mistake, but it would take 5 working days to sort it out. I told the gentleman that we were in need of the platinum express post paks asap and was informed that he would 'make it a priority'.
When they still hadn't arrived by the 9th September I logged on to Aus Post to find that case #27202339 had been 'resolved', regardless of the fact we were still short 90 platinum ex bags.
So sent another message 'have yet to receive them' on the 9th.
Again nothing on the 10th, no answer to my message from the 9th.
Again sent a message at 6.25pm
"Are they being sent the long way?
Or are they lost in transit?
So here I am wasting more of my time messaging Aus Post via a totally unrelated website except for the thousands of bad ratings and reviews because Aus Post cant be bothered to update us on when the rest of our "bought, paid for and prioritised" Platinum Express satchels will arrive.
"ALARM BELLS SHOULD BE RINGING".
I certainly hope the people we will be sending said satchels to wont have to wait as long for their prioritised express postage.
Tet

daffy
daffy

Incompetence at its best, simple customer placating with nothing real done in the background.Also penny pinchers who extoll customer service into the poor PDO yet if you do the job right you get talked to about being ‘too slow’ delivering and hence using overtime to complete your round. I could go on...

Priscila L.Australia Post

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive your full order and that the replacement is taking so long! I'd like to check this for you and give you some info on what's going on. In order for me to talk about your enquiry I'll need to pass privacy so please reply to my private message requesting some details from you.

02tet

If anyone is interested another day goes by with no sign of the 90 platinum post satchels but I did receive an email about midday today.

"I'm sorry to hear you've yet to receive your replacement satchels. We have request the warehouse to let us know when they have been sent and to advise us of a tracking number.

We'll be in touch once we have some more details.

Regards,

Xamara A
Customer Care, (customer care from Aus Post? There's an oxymoron if Ive ever heard one)'
As I havent received any tracking # I must assume it is yet to be sent. Very express, its only taken 2 weeks so far to "NOT GET THEM".
And as we are out of the satchels that we bought in bulk, I am now forced to buy over the counter at the regular price.
And Priscila, in reply to your private message, I gave you my name six hours ago.
Seems to be the usual B.S. from A.P.

emily1982

emily1982asked

I have been waiting for an item which was sent to me by express post on Tuesday. Should have been here on Wednesday. Now its Friday and the last tracking movement was to Chullora on Tuesday night. Not sure if this is a problem with the supplier labelling the parcel wrong, not paying the postage, or a total scam. Or is it just that Australia Post has not progressing the parcel. Really disappointed that my item didn't arrive. Can you please follow up tracking number 33Q395000283 and let me know whose fault this is. Thanks.

Hi Emily,

It's disappointing that your item has taken so long to arrive despite it being sent Express. I've taken a look at the tracking, it's arrived at Highgate today and is awaiting collection for you now. It was sent on the 6th and should have arrived the next day however it seems to have been delivered in our network, we did have some express delays in Adelaide last week so it seems this could be the reason why. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, please let the sender know they are entitled to a refund from us for the postage.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives