Australia Post International Courier

Australia Post International Courier

1.8

sam

samGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

does anyone recommend another delivery service besides auspost?

bought some items from china arrived in 3 days finally got delivery from auspost after 2 weeks of arriving in Australia disappointed why are they getting away with this, that ex CEO of theirs should be sued for being an A hole while the rest of us pay for services that we don't receive.

Hi Sam,

Sorry for the long wait with this one, we are seeing some delays with parcels entering the country due to flight diversions and higher volumes. I do hope your future parcels arrive much sooner.

pooj93Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely disheartening

4.9
4.5

Returned my parcel after phone conversation, what a joke!!

I received a call from a guy asking me for my post code 3 times in 3 days.. told me he will deliver my parcel but never received. What a joke of having a conversation regarding my post code and resending my stuff back to sender after 3 months of wait.. I am Sad.

Priscila L.Australia Post

No wonder you're sad Manu! It's really weird that they called you about your postcode but nothing was received, I'd like to help and hopefully get your parcel to you. Can you share the tracking with me?

DanglesNSW, 2340

Looses your parcels & Coustmer is wrong

Brought a item from over seas, had tracking number, INVOICE with my address listed. Australia post delivered item to another address & would not disclose where they ship item. & they said “my address wasn’t on file” even thought had all paper work. On phone for 35 mins with no help. Australia post was said “ I am wrong & my items not getting sent to me, even though it’s addressed to me” this is t the 1st time Australia post has “lost” items - IMO I think there a thief within Australia Post.

Tracking number: LZ331033214CN
Company has shut down
No way, there could be 2 same tracking numbers & in the same town. Very annoyed

Joan

Joan

Great service and communication

I purchase from Catch AU in Melbourne. Australia post is fantastic keeping me updated right through to delivery in Auckland NZ.
It makes online shopping from Australia haslefree.
Thanks Aussies

Delivery TimeOn Time

Thanks Joan :D

SallyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Who would know if Australia Post offer Door-to-door International courier serfvice - still waiting to find out

Ross ClarkPerth

HOW MANY TIMES can you get deliveries wrong!!

I am sick and tired of the same Chinese looking and Chinese speaking Aust Post courier drivers delivering parcels to my place, when the belong to another party. God knows how many times do I have to complain via Product Review that they cant read the delivery address. Next thing I will end up just delivering their mistakes. My address and the other parties are similar but they are not the same, but people who can read English can tell the difference. I am sick of complaining...ooooohh so sorry they say!! And they still cant get the delivery address right. Perhaps some one from Aust Post can contact me so I can edge a formal complaint!!

Michael M.Australia Post
Ross Clark

I live in Yanchep, so who do I go and see to complain officially too!! thank you

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

I have never recieved a parcel in the 10 months I've lived here.

I have not once recieved a small parcel to my home. I have cameras that proove this. I asked the post office to do something about this and they say it's just the post man being lazy, I contact the help on the site they don't do anything but say the next time it happens they'll look into it (which again 10 months of this and multiple packages lost or not delivered) or resolve my request with-out reply.

When I ask to complain it goes ignored until I have put hours into it.

I've complained for 10 months about this and nothing has changed. So if you want a job at Australia Post in Liverpool you should apply, you don't have to do anything at all and you'll get paid for it.

Ross ClarkPerth

How incompetent and rude can you get

6th July a parcel was left at my door, which by the way belonged to someone else, who lived in the same suburb. This has happened several times and each time I ring Aust Post to come and re collect. Its a delivery that requires a signature that clearly gets left without a signature. This time I didnt ring but they left a message at my door to phone them re the lost parcel. I called them and they answered the phone with "what"..I explained what happened and the chinese speaking lady says " what"..so I explained who I am and what I am calling for...no answer as she had put the phone down...too many overseas back packers work for Aust Post. And its still sitting on my desk awaiting them to come and pick up..

Ibne
The parcel in question was given to the driver who delivered my parcel on 14/7/20 -68X000309 - 930203, she can confirm what I have stated earlier...Ross

Courier for $72 never arrived after over one month

I sent a small parcel by Australia Post Courier to Japan on 21 May 2020. I was advised it would take 3-5 days to arrive there. It is now 25 June now and the parcel is shown still is waiting in Brisbane... And there are cargo planes flying regularly around the world... Now I understand why businesses are signing with German Post for international deliveries, and avoid Australia Post.

Hi Ibne,

if you know you are not able to provide the courier service you can not charge for it!!! This is against the law. You can charge only for the service provided....

Disappointed

My parcel has showed awaiting international departure since may 20th, it was expected to be delivered to tauranga new zealand on 22nd may. After multiple queries to auspost I am still waiting to even see that tracking status change.... Very poor service which I will not be using again

Michelle K.South East Queensland, QLD

They don't deserve even 1 star.

I sent a parcel 30/Apr/2020, but still didn't leave the country for delivery. I asked to get my parcel back to send by Fedex, but they says I can't get it back, cause it's the custom since 4/May. I checked today 8/Jun after long waiting, I was absolutely disgusted. All they can do is track again and investigate which it will take another over 1 month. What a rubbish! If they can't deliver, why they did the process to send in the post office at first stage? It is my parents 75th birthday presents, and it is so past, not even funny!
All I want is get my parcel back, so I can send by Fedex. It is a shame.

Disappointed

My itemns were delivered to my neighbours the amount of embaressment im suffering right now is beyond disbelief The postman needs to ask for photo id before handing over itemns were they dont belong to

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Li,

That's terrible to hear. Have you reported this incident to Customer Service so they can address this issue? If not, please private message me and we'll make sure it's addressed with the responsible staff.

No couldnt get through

Darren c.

Darren c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On time & Quality Service

I read so many negative feed backs for Aust Post for not delivering on time, parcels getting damaged & stolen. I was really worried as I had bought this item paying thousands of dollars. Despite of all this negative reviews I had my new desktop computer delivered from NZ within 5 days. The tracking system and email alerts were absolutely accurate. The product was delivered without any physical damage and in good condition. Go Australia Post !!! You guys are doing an awesome job.

Delivery TimeOn Time
4.3
4.2
natasha

natashaHunter Region, NSW

Where is my parcel???

Tracking has been updated 23 times! 12 of those times in the same location. When checked tracking history has an update from December when didn’t order until March. Still saying delayed. What is going on!?!?
I understand you guys are busy but this is starting to get ridiculous.
Had a location update in Sydney the closest it has been to me and thought it was a good sign however got a new update back in the location it’s been in 12 times again!

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely useless

My package arrived in Melbourne a week ago. I was supposed to receive it 2 days ago but it hasn't even been sent on to Perth yet and I've received no updates or explanations as to what's going on. For all I know these incompetent Muppets could be playing kick to kick with it. Garbage company. Even 1 star is too many for them.

Darcy01

Darcy01Perth, WA

Slow, estimated times are a misleading

I Paid $92.50 to have a 0.3kg parcel sent from Perth to Sri Lanka. it estimates 1-2 business days for delivery, i sent it on the 17th and it arrived on the 24th. When i made an enquiry as to where the parcel was there was no reply.
I'll be using a different courier service next time.

Delivery TimeLate
Troy W.

Troy W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What a joke!

It amazes me that I can get a package from another country in three days but then it can sit in Australia for weeks before it is even scanned! Then if you complain they just blame customs smh

Alan Bruce

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

What a joke

Parcel was cleared by customs in Sydney on 29th. Jan. still waiting 8 days later, wonder if it will ever arrive. Keep checking the tracking and has not moved, now says it’s delayed.

Mikey Le

Mikey LePerth, WA

Dissapointing service

DALIA N.asked

International Courier

Hello Team, I have a parcel that was sent on 2/11. Tracking number CK729900659IN, it's says "Cleared and awaiting international departure
MUMBAI (IN)" and has been in this status since 12/11. Is there a way for me to find out what the delivery date could be? Thanks

Hi Dalia,

I can see it has now been scanned into Australia today however we are waiting for the parcel to be handed to us and it has to go through border clearance procedures first. Please allow a few days to see more scans for this one :)

This page is monitored Monday - Friday and if you require an update sooner we recommend speaking to our Social Media Team on Facebook & Twitter that are available 24/7. Alternatively you can call us on 13 7678 (Mon - Fri) or live chat with someone - https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support

DALIA N.

Thanks for the reply, I just saw on tracking this is the update. "RETAINED BY BORDER AGENCY/SECURITY FOR U" do you know what that means.

Hi Dalia,

Where are you seeing that? Doesn't sound like something we'd have on our tracking website. Our page shows the most recent update as:

Most recent update
International arrival - awaiting clearance
SYDNEY NSW
Mon 23 Nov • 8:10am

If it's being retained by border authorities or customs though that could be due to the contents or their value. If import duties or taxes need to be paid, customs will send you a letter letting you know what you need to do to have it cleared.

Harshal B.asked

International Courier

Hello - I have sent International Air Parcel from India to Northmead ,NSW on 5th Oct 2020. The status was "International arrival - awaiting clearance SYDNEY NSW" on 19th Oct. It remained the same until today morning when it changed to "Item processed at facility SYDNEY NSW" . Can you please confirm if this status means that Parcel has cleared the customs and reached at Sydney Post office? By when it will be delivered?

Hi Harshal,

This means that your parcel has cleared into the country and we have it in our network and it's been sorted in Sydney, from here it will go to your local delivery centre so please allow a few more business days for this to happen and then it will go out for delivery :)

Harshal B.

Thanks. The Parcel was delivered today :)

Casey K.Australia Post

Oh great, glad to hear that Harshal!

Have a great rest of your week :)

-Casey

Sarah N

Sarah Nasked

Hi,
I'm waiting on a package from China (?) or Singapore (?) to be delivered to Australia. However, it has been stuck in transit without updates for over a month now, are there any updates, or any information as to why?
Or is it already in Australia?
Tracking Number: LB158756768SG

Hi Sarah

Your parcel is coming from Singapore. However, it has still not arrived in Australia. The last scan we have received from Singpost is as follows:

"Send item abroad (Shipping data received) 25.07.2020 18:00:00 UTC+8 SINGAPORE (SG) "

If the sender has provided any estimated delivery time frame and it has passed, please contact the sender.

Regards