Australia Post International Courier

Australia Post International Courier

parcel tracking online

Once my parcel from the USA arrived in Australia, tracking has stopped. It has been cleared from the customs 5 days ago. It only information is that the parcel is in transit.

Nena K.
Nena K.

Thanks, I have received the parcel today, after 6 days being "in transit".

Very Fast

i live rural in the north island and shop online every week, I receive my parcels from QLD within 2 working days, packaging has never been damaged, and the online tracking service is always up to date.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome to hear Terry! I'm glad you receive your parcels quickly despite where you live :)

Talitha Williams

Talitha WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

I get international deliveries all the time because I work from home and my company is in the USA. Australia post has been amazing with my deliveries, any issues I have are always sorted fast - I cannot fault them at all!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review and your kind words :)

JasSouthwest, VIC

expect slow deliveries and just know it is so hard to get into contact with them

Sender or ReceiverSender

Niran

NiranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

There's no limit for faster & reliable delivery .....

My expectations with Aus post always comes with highly positive and tremendous. The postman is such an approachable gentle who always walk towards second floor instead call me to the entry point at the apartment where I dwell. Their service standards was unparalleled to any, the most impressive part was the postman's body language and resilient attitude to support me knowing my mobility disability very well.

Delivery TimeEarly

Stephan

StephanSydney, NSW

Remote provider's parcel swift delivery

I placed an order and the tracking information came up at once.
The next day the info said it was in the warehouse
Then later it was being flown by airmail
It arrived a Chullora and the next day I could collect it from my Local Post Office
I am happy with the keeping me well informed and the prompt delivery

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for sharing Stephan, it's great to hear that the tracking kept you updated on the journey all the way.

Jan Sky

Jan SkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best overseas freight service I've used

I sent two boxes weighing around 12 kilos each to New Zealand by Australia Post. The service and efficiency of the staff is to be highly commended and the boxes arrived in Auckland within the assigned time frame in excellent condition. The cost was less than any other freight company I've ever used and their tracking system gave me regular email updates on the items, including of course the 'arrived' email. I will use them again.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Mel

MelSouth West, WA

Sent around the country to end up back at the beginning

Are these tracking details a joke... surely sending the package through most states and to Perth multiple times is a waste of your time and energy as well as mine

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Michael M.Australia Post

Cannot see any tracking information

It's a disgusting service delays all the time, parcels being sent to wrong cities then sent back and lost in the meantime, avoid guys travel to on foot car bus etc but avoid these crooks.

burns
burns

Enjoy your weekend, get back to me when you want to take your time it's OK, FFS!

Michael M.Australia Post

For immediate responses on enquiries like this, Burns, you can always touch base with our international team on 1800 007 678 as they will always be happy to update you in real time.

Sung-Lin Y.

Sung-Lin Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unreliable and unhelpful

Ordered a parcel from overseas. Parcel to be left at a safe place. Tracking said it was delivered. Despite being home at the time, I saw no one nor heard the doorbell ring. Have asked for an investigation, was told they have spoken to the driver who said the parcel was delivered. Then where is the parcel? This isn't the first time either. For a government owned organization, the service, reflected in the number of negative reviews is appalling.

Sambo

SamboSydney Surrounds, NSW

Courier fail!!

At least he didn't kick it from his van. As per the attached footage, he lobbed it at the door, you can hear the package hit the door, so rude.

Michael M.Australia Post

Definitely not an appropriate delivery, Sambo. I'm so sorry for the poor delivery with this, I'm sending you a private message so we can ensure this has been addressed with the right teams to stop this behaviour.

~ Mikey

Do not use , worse service here then india

Priscila L.Australia Post

Lazy courier service... half-star!

Courier service person is too lazy to place the parcel gently by the door, instead chucks it like a garbage causing damage to the package... why?!!! Oh m gosh... no respect for other’s items... go find a job that suits you!!!!

Customer

CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A New Delivery Process

It is not first time when a delivery person leaves an aviso of the parcel then bother to knock to door.
It looks that is an new convenient AusPost procedure forcing me to pick up the parcel form post-office.
Shame !!!
Customer

Iggy A.

Iggy A.Perth, WA

Folded my newborn son's birth certificate and shoved it in the mail box

Such incompetence are the aus post who folded my sons birth cert and shoved it in the mail box. I unfortunately am renting in a dodgy area where my mail box was broken into just days before this happened.

Wrote to Auspost and they said "item was collected. We will close this case"

Didn't address how document shows "important document/sign to receive/do not fold" and how someone may have forged my signature.

Aus post are just like taxis and hope they eventually die..soon.

Sami M.Australia Post

Why is this our only option

A day late despite being ready for dispatch 8am the morning BEFORE it was due.
Was home waiting for it, only knew it'd arrived because my dogs got up and investigated the door, when they settled i checked the app and it said noone home left in safe place.
No attempt at all to knock or ring the bell.
"Safe place" was right in the middle of the porch in full view of the local shopping center, lucky i was home instead of at uni like i was meant to be the day it was meant to arrive.
Literally a hedge a meter away from where it was left it could've been slid behind to obscure street view.

abbey1612

abbey1612asked

Hi,
I ordered a package off boohoo Reference number - ANZ103230392 it says its been delivered through APG but has been sitting in transit now for 3days, can you please help me with an update to understand where it is? Thanks

Hi Abbey,

Happy to! Your parcel arrived in Sydney yesterday so it still needs to go through border clearance procedures before it's handed to us. The in transit scans prior are not physical scans of your parcel, they were scans in relation to the sender sending us the manifest and we approved it. From here you will see physical scans only :)

Camille

Camilleasked

Hi, I'm tracking an international letter from France, the very last update is "Arrived awaiting clearance (Inbound) SYDNEY NSW, Date & time Tue 13 Aug • 2:38pm", today is Aug 22nd and nothing changed. Tracking number is LA042094216FR, is this normal ? Thank you !

Hi Camille,

I can see that your item has now been sorted in our network on the 17th so we now have it but can you tell me which postcode it's going to?

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives