Australia Post International Courier

Australia Post International Courier

• Sender or ReceiverSender (14%) · Receiver (86%)
  • Delivery Time
    • Late (5)
    • On Time (5)
    • Never Arrived (5)
    • Unacceptably Late (3)
    • Early (1)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (64%) · No (36%)

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely useless

My package arrived in Melbourne a week ago. I was supposed to receive it 2 days ago but it hasn't even been sent on to Perth yet and I've received no updates or explanations as to what's going on. For all I know these incompetent Muppets could be playing kick to kick with it. Garbage company. Even 1 star is too many for them.

Darcy01

Darcy01Perth, WA

Slow, estimated times are a misleading

I Paid $92.50 to have a 0.3kg parcel sent from Perth to Sri Lanka. it estimates 1-2 business days for delivery, i sent it on the 17th and it arrived on the 24th. When i made an enquiry as to where the parcel was there was no reply.
I'll be using a different courier service next time.

Troy W.

Troy W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What a joke!

It amazes me that I can get a package from another country in three days but then it can sit in Australia for weeks before it is even scanned! Then if you complain they just blame customs smh

Alan Bruce

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

What a joke

Parcel was cleared by customs in Sydney on 29th. Jan. still waiting 8 days later, wonder if it will ever arrive. Keep checking the tracking and has not moved, now says it’s delayed.

Mikey Le

Mikey LePerth, WA

Dissapointing service

parcel tracking online

Once my parcel from the USA arrived in Australia, tracking has stopped. It has been cleared from the customs 5 days ago. It only information is that the parcel is in transit.

Nena K.
Nena K.

Thanks, I have received the parcel today, after 6 days being "in transit".

Very Fast

i live rural in the north island and shop online every week, I receive my parcels from QLD within 2 working days, packaging has never been damaged, and the online tracking service is always up to date.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome to hear Terry! I'm glad you receive your parcels quickly despite where you live :)

Talitha Williams

Talitha WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

I get international deliveries all the time because I work from home and my company is in the USA. Australia post has been amazing with my deliveries, any issues I have are always sorted fast - I cannot fault them at all!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review and your kind words :)

JasSouthwest, VIC

expect slow deliveries and just know it is so hard to get into contact with them

Niran

NiranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

There's no limit for faster & reliable delivery .....

My expectations with Aus post always comes with highly positive and tremendous. The postman is such an approachable gentle who always walk towards second floor instead call me to the entry point at the apartment where I dwell. Their service standards was unparalleled to any, the most impressive part was the postman's body language and resilient attitude to support me knowing my mobility disability very well.

Delivery TimeEarly

Stephan

StephanSydney, NSW

Remote provider's parcel swift delivery

I placed an order and the tracking information came up at once.
The next day the info said it was in the warehouse
Then later it was being flown by airmail
It arrived a Chullora and the next day I could collect it from my Local Post Office
I am happy with the keeping me well informed and the prompt delivery

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for sharing Stephan, it's great to hear that the tracking kept you updated on the journey all the way.

Jan Sky

Jan SkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best overseas freight service I've used

I sent two boxes weighing around 12 kilos each to New Zealand by Australia Post. The service and efficiency of the staff is to be highly commended and the boxes arrived in Auckland within the assigned time frame in excellent condition. The cost was less than any other freight company I've ever used and their tracking system gave me regular email updates on the items, including of course the 'arrived' email. I will use them again.

Mel

MelSouth West, WA

Sent around the country to end up back at the beginning

Are these tracking details a joke... surely sending the package through most states and to Perth multiple times is a waste of your time and energy as well as mine

Michael M.Australia Post

Cannot see any tracking information

It's a disgusting service delays all the time, parcels being sent to wrong cities then sent back and lost in the meantime, avoid guys travel to on foot car bus etc but avoid these crooks.

burns
burns

Enjoy your weekend, get back to me when you want to take your time it's OK, FFS!

Michael M.Australia Post

For immediate responses on enquiries like this, Burns, you can always touch base with our international team on 1800 007 678 as they will always be happy to update you in real time.

3.5
Sung-Lin Y.

Sung-Lin Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unreliable and unhelpful

Ordered a parcel from overseas. Parcel to be left at a safe place. Tracking said it was delivered. Despite being home at the time, I saw no one nor heard the doorbell ring. Have asked for an investigation, was told they have spoken to the driver who said the parcel was delivered. Then where is the parcel? This isn't the first time either. For a government owned organization, the service, reflected in the number of negative reviews is appalling.

Sambo

SamboSydney Surrounds, NSW

Courier fail!!

At least he didn't kick it from his van. As per the attached footage, he lobbed it at the door, you can hear the package hit the door, so rude.

Michael M.Australia Post

Definitely not an appropriate delivery, Sambo. I'm so sorry for the poor delivery with this, I'm sending you a private message so we can ensure this has been addressed with the right teams to stop this behaviour.

~ Mikey

Do not use , worse service here then india

Priscila L.Australia Post

Lazy courier service... half-star!

Courier service person is too lazy to place the parcel gently by the door, instead chucks it like a garbage causing damage to the package... why?!!! Oh m gosh... no respect for other’s items... go find a job that suits you!!!!

Sami M.Australia Post

Customer

CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A New Delivery Process

It is not first time when a delivery person leaves an aviso of the parcel then bother to knock to door.
It looks that is an new convenient AusPost procedure forcing me to pick up the parcel form post-office.
Shame !!!
Customer

Iggy A.

Iggy A.Perth, WA

Folded my newborn son's birth certificate and shoved it in the mail box

Such incompetence are the aus post who folded my sons birth cert and shoved it in the mail box. I unfortunately am renting in a dodgy area where my mail box was broken into just days before this happened.

Wrote to Auspost and they said "item was collected. We will close this case"

Didn't address how document shows "important document/sign to receive/do not fold" and how someone may have forged my signature.

Aus post are just like taxis and hope they eventually die..soon.

Sami M.Australia Post

Darcy01

Darcy01asked

I posted via international courier from Perth to Sri Lanka it’s been 4 business days but the package still hasn’t left PERTH. Cost me near on $100 for a 0.5 kg package that’s supposed to take 1-2 days deliver.
Is something wrong or is it not tracking correctly ?

Hi Darcy

I would be also frustrated to see that despite paying the premium price, my international courier still has not left Perth! I' ve checked our postage calculator and can see that the international courier from Perth to Sri Lanka, should be delivered within 2 business days. Also, I cannot see any operational issues with our overseas delivery partner Sri Lanka Post. I would like to investigate further. If you are the receiver, please advise the sender to contact us. on the other hand, if you are the sender, please provide the following details:

Your full name, address, contact no & email
Receivers full name, address, contact no or email
Parcel contents description & value
Postage paid

Once you have done this, I will investigate further and get back to you. You can also contact our international team directly on 1800 007 678 (Mon- Fri: 7 AM- 6 PM, AEST).

Regards
Ibne

Ayesha C.

Ayesha C.asked

My parcel supposed to come on Wednesday .my tracking update showing me same thing for 2 days. Its in custom.im flying on Monday night.how long it will take to come
LB507103811GB

Hi Ayesha,

I can see this one was delivered yesterday, did you get it? So glad it arrived in time :)

abbey1612

abbey1612asked

Hi,
I ordered a package off boohoo Reference number - ANZ103230392 it says its been delivered through APG but has been sitting in transit now for 3days, can you please help me with an update to understand where it is? Thanks

Hi Abbey,

Happy to! Your parcel arrived in Sydney yesterday so it still needs to go through border clearance procedures before it's handed to us. The in transit scans prior are not physical scans of your parcel, they were scans in relation to the sender sending us the manifest and we approved it. From here you will see physical scans only :)

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives