Australia Post International Express

Australia Post International Express

1.5

No movement in 16 days. Paid express post

My express international package has been cleared and waiting international departure to the Netherlands for 16 days. I have messaged AusPost but have not been given any real answers as to where package is I have also put an a formal inquiry which has not been answered

Tracking number - EJ263782879AU

SJG

Formal inquiry has still not been answered

Gahng-Up

Gahng-Up

Still in Melbourne even after 2 weeks

I gave the Int'l Express Post to South Korea to Camberwell Post Office, Victoria on 5 November 2020 but as of 18 November, it is still awaiting departure in Melbourne.

4.9

AnneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If this is how long is takes for International Express, I hate to think how long normal delivery takes

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Priscila L.Australia Post

Can you share the tracking number with me here? I'll be happy to check the scans and try to give you an idea of what's going on.

Krestel

KrestelPerth, WA

11 days sitting waiting to get sorted

I have been waiting for a parcel that has been sitting in Perth awaiting clearance,,, seriously over 11days in one spot this is pathetic. I have complained numerous times snd still nothing.. how many more weeks am I going to wait for something sitting in one place

Kyeong Ho H.

Kyeong Ho H.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use Auspost Express to overseas

There is no point of call it as "express post." I have use my urgent document to South Korea by auspost on 31/10 but it's tracking system shows took week for just get to Sydney and still showing ready for dispatch. They just noticed as due to limited flight or parcel increasing may cause delay but I have checked through all the flight to get there goes daily base. I could see Qantas, Asiana, even cargo flight getting many times in a week but they still saying we don't know where it is.

I would recommend anyone who wants to sending overseas urgently use DHL or FedEx or UPS as cost is not really different but they guarantee the time frame and exact tracking.

Delivery TimeLate
lining own pockets

lining own pocketsPerth, WA

Lying Australia post

I phoned Auspost as my parcel had been sitting at Perth for 2 weeks, I live in Perth. Auspost said it was border customs and Auspost gave me the number. I phoned border custom and they said they had nothing to do with it and that effectively Auspost were passing the buck and blatantly lying. When will Auspost get a shake up and do their job rather than rewarding each other with gifts. Its a disgrace, third world postal service that trie to blame others!

C Fong

Flower_Petal

Flower_PetalPerth, WA

Australia Post are incompetent

Belinda T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ridiculous delayed time without any update

Pedro Santos

Pedro SantosPerth, WA

Unacceptable delivery times

My package as arrived in Australia from the USA over 3 weeks ago. It's arrived in Perth in 3 days from Sydney. Yet sitting at Perth with no delivery in site. A state that has not had any issues with COVID for months. A country ravaged by COVID can deliver post quicker and more efficiently it took us postal service a week and half to get parcel to Australia. Absolute joke no service, excuses that don't stack up its been in Perth for weeks where there is no COVID. employ the necessary people instead of making fools of customers

JesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

5 weeks later for express shipment

I had a parcel send off from the UK to Aus on the 18th July didn’t arrive until the 8th October...
I ring after paying $120 shipping to be told it’s Covid nothing we can do to see where you paced last was.
When it did arrive wasn’t asked to show ID - was pretty disappointed.
They have been consistently bad and would use and would use DHL or courier fast over theM anyday..

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Jes

Hi there it was delivered to my home. I did pay for signature on delivery - I just thought it was more than being asked for my name.
I will forward on tracing number

JohnPerth, WA

Pathetic service. Never use again

Sent a small package to the UK as a gift for a friend. Never got delivered to the recipient. Returned to sender. This took nearly 3 months. Australia Post blames their UK subcontractor! Totally unprofessional service. Do not use.

Hi Priscilla
I made a written complaint and enquiry to Australia Post. I received a phone call from an AP rep who was largely defensive. I would like a refund of monies paid for a lousy non service by AP Express Air. Tracking Number EJ260481702AU.

John

Just picked the returned parcel from my local post office. The label affixed to it states that delivery was not even attempted. What a service.

Ariel

ArielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

International EXPRESS - stayed in AU for two weeks.

Sent a parcel from Adelaide to US via International EXPRESS. Package stayed in Australia for two weeks. The package was initially sitting in Adelaide for three days - there is no lockdown here so what’s the holdup? (I sent the package on a Monday). It took a total of 3 weeks to reach the destination.

My friend from said destination (US) sent me a package to Adelaide via USPS and Couriersplease. It took ONE WEEK to arrive.

Bottom line. Australia post is embarrassing and expensive. I’ll never use it again, knowing I can use alternatives like DHL that are reliable and efficient.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Joanna

JoannaPerth, WA

Terrible customer service and shifting the blame to someone else

4.3

CraneyNortheast, VIC

I just want to know something

So I ordered from Nike AU yesterday and after looking online it's coming from the Netherlands I just want to know how long it is going to take to get here?

Craney

So it would roughly be about 1-2 months to arrive, and I will send the tracking number through soon

Craney

#G10018241389 that's the tracking number for my order I just want to know how long this is going to take as it is my two twin sons birdthays and I would love to have them here before the 24th of November because that is there birthday

...

...South East Queensland, QLD

new bullsh*t, same poor service -

Were you supplied with accurate and helpful tracking information? NO
This is now how AUSTRALIA POST are completing tracking information

Wednesday 7 Oct 2020 8:10 PM No location provided In Transit with Destination Carrier
Monday 5 Oct 2020 5:38 PM No location provided Customs Cleared
its a new way of them telling lies

Priscila L.Australia Post

I'd like to help! What's the tracking number?

Priscila

MichaelPerth, WA

Its funny

How a parcel arrives from the USA in 6 days, yet it takes AU post 4 weeks to deliver.
Also funny how many poor reviews are listed o here for AU Post. Something smells

Priscila L.Australia Post

Definitely not a scam artist, just here to explain the reality of the situation in our network. I am sorry for how long it took to arrive here, what's the tracking number?

Priscila

My package

My package arrived at Perth Monday night and waiting for customs to clear package. Now they saying that they can't find it. Australia post and customs need to pull fingers out and stop blaming covid 19 for all there stuff up

Kiel manning

Kiel manningHunter Region, NSW

Delays

I have a parcel coming from China tracking number SF6143187137434. It was suppose to be express but has been sitting in Sydney transit centre since the 14th of Sep as the tracking number has stated. Anyway of checking what’s going on there?

Ibne F.Australia Post
Jay S.

Jay S.Gippsland, VIC

USPS is Quicker USA 2 Sydney then Sydney to Drouin. My two parcels have been in Sydney for 3 weeks stuck in Melb now

Package still not here inquiry’s have gone unanswered. Package sent July 20th and arrived in Sydney on 28th. I could’ve walked to Sydney and picked it up already but no it’s been sitting in Melb for another week. Absolute Trash AusPost and you turned your focus from letters to Parcels and you can’t even deliver it within 2weeks of estimated delivery date. Your CEO better not get a raise you incompetent fools

Ibne F.Australia Post

David

Davidasked

International Express

Hi Auspost team, First of all thank you for answering all those questions from customers. This is really appreciated and lot of effort went from you to track and be the detectives.

I have an express parcel coming from NL to Melb. CC077293901NL
Item processed at facility
REDBANK QLD
Wondering if this parcel has cleared the customs or still has to be sent there?
As this is express parcel wondering an estimated time for delivery - just approximate will do.

D

Sabi

Sabiasked

Hi,
I posted a parcel EJ264501495AU to Canada on Nov 14 and since Nov 22 it has been under status "Processed by Air carrier" . Could you please provide latest update and will this parcel actually get to Canada in December? Given I posted via International express I would expect this to be given priority over regular international mail?
Thanks.

Hey Sabi,

We just see the same tracking updates as yourself so this is still in transit to Canada.

Our website advises express mail to Canada is estimated to take up to 15 business days. So far we're only on business day number 8 so you'll need to give it a bit more time.

The 15th business day will be the 7th of December so it's estimated to be delivered by then however please keep in mind that this is an estimate only and given the current global circumstances, it may be necessary to allow more time. It is an express parcel though so it will receive priority handling over regular mail and is on the way to Canada via the fastest method possible through the post in the current circumstances.

Andi Ross

Andi Rossasked

International Express

EJ264728273AU - can I have an update please. Has it left Australia on the way to nz. Who are your courier partners in nz for international express. Thanks

Kent N.
Kent N.

3 business days... When you waited a month like many of us without any parce or update, then you going to get frustrated!!!

For me it's Processed by air carrier since 26 October.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives