Australia Post International Express

Australia Post International Express

• Sender or ReceiverSender (61%) · Receiver (39%)
  • Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (17)
    • Unacceptably Late (13)
    • Late (9)
    • On Time (5)
    • Early (1)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (62%) · No (38%)

Sidd

SiddSydney, NSW

Left with a status Item Bagged

Had a parcel to be delivered to India on sent it via AusPost International Express service on the 23rd of March 2020. Since then there has been no updates, Help!

Horrible service

I live in New Mexico, USA andwas expecting to receive a shipment from Rotec Aerosport in Melbuorne Australia. The shipment was supposed to take 3-4 days because it was shipped international express. The Auspost website reported that the shipment departed Australia on 27 March. To date, there has been no new information on the Auspost website and it is impossible to make contact with anyone at the company.

The Auspost service i abysmally poor! I hope that I will never have to deal with Auspost again!

4.5

Frequently damaged on arrival

Australia post repeatedly delivers damaged or broken products. I think about 30% of products I receive are damaged, I have had to send many returns to the business I made the original orders from. Try to avoid Australia Post services if you are able to, would be my recommendation. Additionally Australia post with my most recent order sent me a broken box with damaged products within in an Australia Post bag. Suggesting they were aware the products were damaged but still delivered anyway, and left at door to avoid confrontation, which seems to be, in my personal experience, a common practice with products they are aware of being damaged.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

rashid m.

rashid m.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Parcels to China vanished after leaving Australia

Posted Parcel by express post in Adelaide on 19 Feb. Took 2 days to get to Melbourne airport. Last track said International Departure - en route to China at 1.49am on 21 Feb. Since then no update.

Danielle B

Danielle B

Stamp of Approval

I used Australia Post to send a couple of express packages internationally to the USA and Canada. The parcels made it to both places within 4-6 business days without any issues or extra fees! Tracking was easy to follow and check on.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Danielle, thanks for your feedback. :)

CMC

CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Orange Connex - dreadful and decietful

I have been trying to locate a parcel lost on arrival in Australia.
Orange Connex (OCL) do not properly track - it is a half terrible service.
I know it arrived in Sydney and vanished thereafter.
I have emailed them many times. With each email the story changes. First it was on DHL, so contacted DHL ... no not them but they gave me info about Aust Post.
So contacted Aust Post - no none of the tracking numbers are valid
Hour and hours and hours wasted all because OCL cannot do a professional job.
My advice ... Avoid at all cost
Ask your seller not to use them
If you are buying via Ebay - raise a ticket to complain ... Ebay has a relationship with OCL Speedpak

Rora LauSydney, NSW

Extra charge! Extra delays!

Gavin Grace

Gavin Grace

Bad at best...

Terrible service, pretty sure the carrier pigeons have been under paid and have gone on strike. Delivery dates are nearly always wrong. Sometimes days to a week late. I would suggest not using them when ever possible.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Gavin, sorry to know that you have received such poor service from us. If you can send me a private message with further details (your full name, tracking no, address & contact no), I will check and get back to you.

Antoinette N.

Antoinette N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

posted 23rd january still not delivered

I posted document 23rd january to sweden, australia post says it left australia 18th feburary "outbound".

sent registered international post. why the delay leaving australia, and it is still not delivered.

Worrying of my parcel

I used to post parcel as an international express service but why this time my parcel never been updated for 5 days since my posted day on 05/02/2020,normally it’s only take 3-4 business days to arrive ,and tomorrow is Valentine’s Day ,the parcel still not arrived & tracking detail never update ,I would want to know how is it going ?

JulieHunter Region, NSW

Extremely disappointed

I wished I had read these reviews before I used Australian Post International Express. I posted express with insurance on 29'/1 and was advised a 2 /4 max working days delivery. There have been no updates in tracking since parcel departed Australia last Thursday 30/1. I have sent to 2 emails of my concern to Aus Post still no updates or replies to my email.I have never encountered these problems with other well recognised companies I usually use for International freight/postage.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Julie

An email reply yesterday from Aus Post blaming the coronavirus no solution offered and parcel still hasnt arrived :( It will be 2 weeks tomorrow

Julie

Parcel was delivered on Friday. I will not use Australia Post again for my choice of international delivery but rather go with one of the big privates.

Fred

FredSydney

Express parcel took 4 weeks

Sent an express parcel, supposed to take 2 days. Took more than 4 weeks to arrive. No refund provided, no help provided whilst trying to track down where this parcel was located during this entire time.

disappointment

My address is in city but every time, when I was not at home, Aupost send my parcel to port Melbourne. Why couldn't you be a little clever? and leave my parcel in the nearest office?
I spent a lot but I get the poorest service.

John Riel V.

John Riel V.Hunter Region, NSW

Total disappointment

I was supposed to send a legal document overseas, but their brach gave me an envelope for domestic only. I had no idea that it was a mistake thinking that I mentioned of sending it overseas. I have called them several times about my letter because it’s been a month now and still, no update from them. The legal document was gone. Very poor customer service. From now on, I will never use their service at all.

3.5

Very much delayed

Postage was supposedly express of 2-4 days but incredibly received after 5 weeks. I had to cancel an appointment back home due to this delay. Indeed, expectation was not meet.

Express Post doesn’t deliver

Posted an item from WA to the UK on 16/12/19. I know it’s busy with mail, so I used Express Post, based on their delivery in 4 days to UK ad. The Post worker said as she accepted it, “It’ll get there before Christmas, no worries.” Guess what, it’s the 5th of January and it still hasn’t. It didn’t arrive in the UK, until Christmas Eve, so the whole notion of we can’t control what happens after it reaches Customs doesn’t matter, because it had already taken 8 days to reach the UK. Paying over $80 for a small parcel is acceptable if you’re getting what you pay for. Paying $80+ for a parcel to be delivered in 4 days, which I could have sent by steam ship, because it’s still not delivered is fraudulent.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Why is my package not going anywhere and still waiting clearance

My package has been awaiting inbound clearance for nearly 6 weeks now . Why is this happening . It’s an absolute joke . I know it has been a busy time of year but this is getting ridiculous. Tracking LB849424055GB

Aiden

Aiden

Thanks for the hard work.

Shout out to the postie delivering in the Canley Vale suburb in 42+ degree weather today. Seemed to be in a hurry but it's understandable. I can't imagine being out all day in that weather. Package was delayed but delivered today. Thanks!

Wanderer

Wanderer

Awesome service

Had to expedite something overseas & the staff at Melbourne CBD Post were very helpful and courteous. Package received sooner than expected (quite a feat at this time of year). Good onya ‘Straya Post!

Delivery TimeEarly
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review :)

Eve

EveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

Bad service
Lazy people are working in deliver service
Even I am at home they just put the card in the latter box and run away and send me email to collect from post office
They do not come and knock the door to deliver
How do you guys manage to those lazy workers
I got the same experience many many times already. Look at your Australia post review
How shameless are you guys

Priscila L.Australia Post

Can you please send me a private message with your full name, address, email and phone number so I can log a complaint about how this was delivered?

Priscila L.Australia Post

Recommend deleting this as this is a public forum and send it to me in a private message. Just hover over my display pic.

Maicah Ebitner

Maicah Ebitnerasked

International Express

Hello, I had a package sent to the Philippines at 23 March 2020. It has been 2 weeks and I understand that the coronavirus may delay the packages but the last update was on 30 March 2020 at 5:59pm, and it said "International departure - enroute to Philippines". However, there were no updates since then. I'd just like to know if my package has safely arrived in the Philippines and when it'll arrive to the destination. I messaged you privately as well.

Ivana D.

Ivana D.asked

International Express

Will international parcels still be arriving in Australia during the coronavirus?

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Ivana, we are still fully operational :)

Peter gordon

Peter gordonasked

International Express

I posted a letter from the UK last Wednesday. According to the tracking information it is still at Heathrow a week later. It is an urgent legal document and needs to get to Brisbane by next week. Reference LG480967771GB. Can you investigate and at least tell me whether any post is getting through.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Peter, given the current crisis (COVID 19) we are going through, I think chasing your mail is the last thing you want to do. I've checked our internal tracking site and can see that our overseas delivery partner (Royal Mail) has dispatched your article on 28th March 2020. However, I've not seen any arrival scan here in Australia. At this stage, you do not have to worry. The reason for this is that I can see, this article was lodged as a standard one and based on my experience, such an article takes 10~12 business days and today we are on day 8. On top of this due to Easter, we have a holiday here on the 10th and 13th. If you do not see any further scan by 13th, please raise the issue with Royal Mail, who will contact us with further details for investigation ~ Ibne

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives