Australia Post International Express

Totally disillusioned and disgruntled

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

On Board for Delivery Today, Yeh what a Joke

My Tracking shows on board for delivery today, Has Not happend again what a Joke
Tracking CJ496777086US been is AUS since the 12th seems a regular Experience with Australia post , tried calling the 137678 number and get a recorded message we are closed yet its only 4.25pm Here In Perth

ShilPerth, WA

There should be a no star option.

Despite paying for an express delivery it NEVER reached its destination and on top of my family member was asked to go and enquire in 6 different locations to PICK UP the parcel.

EJ245828870AU

Shil

It was my dad 75th birthday and his gift did not reach him on time. It was picked up by my sister a day later when I had posted it 12 days in advance.

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely disappointed

Sent a parcel to my daughter overseas express paying the extra money being told that it will arrive in three to five working days. It has been 8 working days and still has not arrived at its destination. Shame on you australia post for your misleading products. Your failure to deliver on time and within reason had upset my little girl, making her father out to be a liar repeatedly saying " it should be there tomorrow". Up till now my daughter is still waiting daily for her gift. Thank- you, for I know next time to send with someone with a more reliable service.

Sell Australian Post because it is hopelessly inadequate

I posted a parcel to LN CC in London two weeks,
lost the receipt which also has the tracking no.
Went to Aus Post in the city (Sydney) today to ask them to retrieve the invoice
i completed. But no. Too busy. Leave your details and we will get back to you.
That was at 10.30 this morning. It's now 3.45.
I need the tracking no., they have it, but apparently no-one can be bothered.
Sell this dinosaur or replace it with DHL.

Delivery TimeLate
michael

ok thanks replied with all details
mark

How to ruin your day and your daughters birthday, thanks Australia Post

I paid $59.60 to express post a time sensitive parcel to Singapore. It took a week to leave Australia, as of today I still don't know why or when it's likely to be delivered. Words fail me as to the arrogance of this service and some of their staff. Having the cost of sending the parcel reimbursed is not going to compensate in any way the fact that my daughter wont get her birthday present in time when she should have had it days ago, shame.

adamson w.

adamson w.Sydney, NSW

No one following up

Hi AusPost I had bad exp before. You guys lost my parcel. I don't want that happen again.
I called auspost international customer service. The gentleman "name call '[name removed]' he said tmr should be arrived. I wish it would come the next day. ( EN047352977JP )

----> Still waiting? Over 90% of late items arrive within 3 business days of their due date.
I don't understand what does mean? Which mean everyone got late. I'm not the only one?

Delivery TimeLate

Parcel locker useless

i request parcel locker because I could not pickup the item during post office opening hours.

The delivery mention the parcel locker is full and automatically redelivers to post office without any option to reschedule a delivery to parcel locker. (note: there is no any other options as well. Just an address and time to pickup from the post office it was directed to)

The whole point is I have work Monday to Saturday, post office close on Sunday!! if i wasn't so lucky that I am on break this Saturday, i wouldn't be able to pick it up. And it said i will sent back to in 5 days if not pickup. Sent back to Hongkong? What!

100% don't recommend!

Jinzhao W.
Jinzhao W.

9-5pm even on thursday night shop day. parramatta westfield..geez

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just sent you a private message.

MurrayBrisbane

Delays

Himani

HimaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

I want to send important documents to canada..so the lady who was in officer Australia post were very kind and generous..she explain me everything in detail ..and did my transaction smoothly.

Shripat S

Shripat SAU

Exceptional Tracking Service integrating seamlessly with India Post Platform

I have recently had several opportunities of International Business Parcel outside Australia. Although Parcel Post for delivering documents outside Australia was high, the delivery was done on time without fuss.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

smjParramatta

Toongabbie PO not bothering to leave collection card

Got a voicemail today saying I need to come into the post office to collect parcel ASAP or it will be returned. I've been checking my mailbox daily and never received an initial or reminder collection card.

Rin

RinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad service

The tracking for express and courier services is absolutely useless. I had two parcels sent to UK and Poland for more than a week now and still somewhere in the air. My receivers still haven’t receive their parcels. Is so bad for business.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Sad Unreliable Service - nobody even cares your international express parcel

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
John Shannon

John ShannonPerth, WA

Absolutely Pathetic. It's outrageous to term it da "service". "disservice / insult" would be far more apt !

They quote "4-5 business days" for international express. My parcel hadn't LEFT Australia in that period. ! Nearly 3 weeks later & I'm still waiting.
Their tracking system is beyond COMICAL. You'd think they use carrier PIGEONS & work out of a garden shed.! Their updates we're an insult.." In transit " hardly cuts the mustard. day after day..week after week.

June 6th 2019 Update: A "SERVICE". It's an insult / smack in the face..

I've been waiting 3+ weeks for heart medication tablets out of Perth, WA,to be delivered to Porto, Portugal..Still waiting..after paying $78 for their "SERVICE". Really.. that qualifies as a "SERVICE"? Mercenaries..Pirates.. They make our Big 4 banks look like philan

Tracking status not updating

My express parcel number is EY435624492FR. the france post send me a email on Tuesday saying it will be delivered before 1 June however there’s is no further update International departure - enroute to Australia CHILLY CEI since Tuesday 28 May

It shouldn’t take that long for a flight from Paris-sydney, a similar parcel sent by same person only took 3 days to arrive last time

Jingyu J.
Jingyu J.

Delivery

Disgusting - customer service lie and tell you things were delivered to the address when you know for a fact were not. Can’t deliver to the right address where do you find your staff?

JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible and discouraging service by Auspost!

On 16 April 2019, I sent an international Express Post to the Philippines. I paid $30+ for express posting which should be 4 to 6 days delivery time as per the website and the post office employee told me. However until now, 29 April, the recipient has not received the document. What a horrible service! I tried to call Auspost but they give me the Phil Post number. Why should I call overseas when in fact I transacted at Auspost. Calling overseas add additional dollar to me! I believe Auspost should be the one to tell me what happened as I paid to them. I am really very disappointed to send item thru Auspost again!

Josie

I already sent the tracking number to your private message. It would be much appreciated if you could help me.

Boris Kosse

Boris KossePerth, WA

International Express post is not a to-door service.

Did you know that expensive international express parcels service is not guaranteed to be delivered to the door, but apparently have an option to be diverted to a drop point?
No refund offered, parcel lost for good, unless my parents in Germany pay ANOTHER 29 Euros to actually get it delivered.
Absolutely unacceptable. Will never ever use useless Australia Post again !!!

JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

International ?EXPRESS?

I posted a small parcel lunchtime Monday April 8th to Thailand, Australia Post, Express post, from Adelaide. The cost was about $36. I haven’t looked for the receipt. I received a tracking message saying it left Melbourne Wed April 10th 3.14 am. I received a text message today, April 16th, saying it has landed in Thailand. It contained a mosquito bite treatment (he swells badly with bites) and some toy cars for my 3 year old son. It was a short notice trip as his grandmother was in hospital and we forgot to pack the bite zapper. I am not sure where the EXPRESS part of this is.

Andrew S.asked

Hello, I’m waiting on a small parcel from Singapore coming to me in Perth . tracking number is LS850417887CH
It says on tracking ‘arrived awaiting clearance (inbound) Perth WA Sun 18 Aug 7:37pm’ but nothing has happened since ? Can you advise ?

Hi Andrew,

Your parcel has to go through some border clearance procedures before it's given to us, recommend allowing a few more business days for you to see a scan that it's been given to us then is delivered to you a few business days after.

FairLady
FairLady

maybe wait for a few more days.

Andrew S.

Hi , so the parcel still hasn’t moved from the same spot in 9 days now??

Sophieasked

Hi!
I am waiting on an item to be delivered, my tracking says it has been sitting at Melbourne Parcel Facility DWS for a few days now. The tracking number is ANZ103177359 and its through APG from boohoo.com.
I paid for express shipping which guarantees delivery in 5 business days.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Hi Sophie,

It sounds like APG have issued the shipping paperwork but we're just waiting for final clearance of the item. Would it be okay if I grabbed the full link you're tracking on?

~ Mikey

Priscila L.Australia Post

This is out for delivery now so you will receive it today.

Gigi

Gigiasked

Hi. I sent an express post satchel to the Uk on wed 10/7/19 today is 14/7/19 and I cannot see any further tracking updates since the package left Melbourne on 11/7/19. EJ242163597AU Thank you

Hi Gigi,

Your parcel is still on its way to the UK and had a stop over in Singapore, we should see some scans into UK soon though I am sorry for the wait with this one as I know you paid for an Express service.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives