Australia Post International Express

• Unacceptably Late (10)
    • Late (7)
    • On Time (4)
    • Early (1)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (60%) · Receiver (40%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)

Express Post doesn’t deliver

Posted an item from WA to the UK on 16/12/19. I know it’s busy with mail, so I used Express Post, based on their delivery in 4 days to UK ad. The Post worker said as she accepted it, “It’ll get there before Christmas, no worries.” Guess what, it’s the 5th of January and it still hasn’t. It didn’t arrive in the UK, until Christmas Eve, so the whole notion of we can’t control what happens after it reaches Customs doesn’t matter, because it had already taken 8 days to reach the UK. Paying over $80 for a small parcel is acceptable if you’re getting what you pay for. Paying $80+ for a parcel to be delivered in 4 days, which I could have sent by steam ship, because it’s still not delivered is fraudulent.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Why is my package not going anywhere and still waiting clearance

My package has been awaiting inbound clearance for nearly 6 weeks now . Why is this happening . It’s an absolute joke . I know it has been a busy time of year but this is getting ridiculous. Tracking LB849424055GB

Other Couriers
Parcelpoint
4.4
Aiden

Aiden

Thanks for the hard work.

Shout out to the postie delivering in the Canley Vale suburb in 42+ degree weather today. Seemed to be in a hurry but it's understandable. I can't imagine being out all day in that weather. Package was delayed but delivered today. Thanks!

Wanderer

Wanderer

Awesome service

Had to expedite something overseas & the staff at Melbourne CBD Post were very helpful and courteous. Package received sooner than expected (quite a feat at this time of year). Good onya ‘Straya Post!

Delivery TimeEarly
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review :)

Eve

EveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

Bad service
Lazy people are working in deliver service
Even I am at home they just put the card in the latter box and run away and send me email to collect from post office
They do not come and knock the door to deliver
How do you guys manage to those lazy workers
I got the same experience many many times already. Look at your Australia post review
How shameless are you guys

Priscila L.Australia Post

Can you please send me a private message with your full name, address, email and phone number so I can log a complaint about how this was delivered?

Priscila L.Australia Post

Recommend deleting this as this is a public forum and send it to me in a private message. Just hover over my display pic.

Monica H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A waste of $50

I paid $50 to have some presents express posted to NZ in time for Christmas. Posted on 13/12 and the last scan was on 14/12 at the airport. The parcel was meant to be delivered in three business days, but six business days later and it still hasnt arrived at the destination. When I called Australia Post, all they could tell me was that world wide post is experiencing delays because of Christmas. What is the point in spending extra money on express post if they cant maintain the service at busy times?

Monica H.

As of 22 December, tracking says the item is STILL sitting at Sydney airport waiting for departure. Or it is lost. Absolutely unacceptable!

PriyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never trust Australia Post

We sent a package by express international and it was immediately stolen (never scanned into the system) and disappeared into thin air. A simple google search shows this is the norm. I deal with any other international postal providers and not once have they lost my package. Australia Post wont even offer to refund the $40 we paid for a service worse than 3rd world standards. I will never use them again.

Explorer2

Explorer2

THE WORST

All I can say it that Australia Post is absolutely pathetic in every aspect of their business. Even on a world scale, its terrible. I now use DHL, that way I know it will be delivered on time.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Naw that's some real hate passion there but it's okay, is there anything I can specifically help you with? Please provide me a tracking number if you're waiting for something to arrive.

The company should be shut down by Consumer Affairs

Beki

BekiSydney, NSW

Atrocious courier service and even worse customer service

Aude L.South East Queensland, QLD

It's a scam don't do it !

Marie D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

International Express not worth the money. Delay Adelaide PO to Melbourne. 3 business days before it leaves Australia.

On the 9 December 2019 I used international express to post an important document from Adelaide to London and I was assured that it would be there by Friday 13 December 2019. After tracking the document it has just arrived in Melbourne Thursday 12 December 2019. At this stage I am wondering why I have paid so much for an unexplainably sluggish service other than tracking.
I am happy to say though that on the 16 December 2019 the document arrived in Coventry, UK and cleared customs within an hour so its in transit. Finally arrived in London on the same day six business days after mailing in Adelaide.
Relieved it was not lost.

Rain L.South East Queensland, QLD

lost my important document. (have all my family's personal details, like passport copy, visa application form ect.)

Hi Priscila
Article ID: EJ244296477AU
27/08/2019 01/45308 bbb/B 429907 10:25

JacquelineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best to avoid AustPost and opt for a courier service if you need a timely and reliable service

Other Couriers
Transdirect
3.5
Anna Leontieva

Anna LeontievaSydney, NSW

Worried about the document, never been that long

Hi I have sent important documents to Russia on Monday. It has not arrived yet. Tracking number EJ247782243AU. I am really worried its lost. Its so important .its been 8 days and it cleared customs in Moscow on Thursday but still not arrived.

Shanna number 1Sydney, NSW

Im the 10 month old babys grandmother & we are all devastated and heartbroken.

I rang on behalf of my daughter about the lost handmade christening gown. I reached nothing but dead ends with no one able to say anything more than they dont know where it is & cant help any further. This has been so upsetting and heartbreaking for us as a family & especially my daughter who went to so much trouble designing and choosing the fabric and lace. and the dressmaker who made it . It has to be somewhere! A parcel doesnt simply get lost with a clearly labelled name and address! So it isnt lost - its sitting somewhere with someone. It has to be somewhere; and when it was entrusted into the hands of Australia Post , with a clearly marked address - i believe it is not being looked for well enough.

Shanna number 1

This is the tracking number:

Tracking number : EP439719200NZ

Shanna number 1

I had uploaded the tracking number as a jpeg yesterday. It just is silly that a clearly labelled parcel can simply be lost. My daughter lodged multiple enquires and nothing resulted from this.

Saz

SazHomebush

If I could give no stars I would

Mala Rainy

Mala Rainy

Really helpful costumer service

I purchase something from overseas website and it was actually express delivery. But after 2 weeks I still didn't receive my packages. I contact the customer service from AU post via email and it was really helpful. They send me the details of what happen and give me exact date when will my package arrive. After 2 days I finally receive my packages.

RosyNew South Wales

Internation post make insurance or not auspost is a thief...

I sent a gift LV sunglass to brother in Korea for our new year . This is a gift so I dont want to know the price to my brother . I fill the form sunglass $120 and didnt buy insurance because I believe and I did not think that will happen like this. That day I need to buy something so I bought that thing and put it in box and give to guys from Post Rhodes. I didnt close the box. Some stole my sunglass ang put hand wash instead of my sunglass.I call post . They told I cannot do anything. Korea post only must contact to them directly . My bro also push to Korea post . But we cant know they each other contact or not. Now it takes a month . Nobody contact to me . Dont believe Australia post they are thieves.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Hi how about my lost?

Steve

Steve

?????

Pick up in Los Angeles to deliver to Melbourne Airport - 12,691 kilometres - four days
Melbourne Airport to drop off in Adelaide - 727 kilometres - eight days
You call that Express Postage, seriously, you must be joking!!!
Tracking Number 33A3U1053195

Phil

Philasked

Hi, I sent a parcel to Germany, prioritised with AUSPOST, LK984753497AU is since 18/12/19 in clearance Frankfurt. When will it areive at the destination? Who can i contact for answers?

Hi Phil,

It's hard to say when it will arrive at the destination as it's still with border clearance, this procedure has no set timeframe just depends on how busy they are or if your parcel needs further assessment. Every country have different procedures so if you are after more info I recommend asking the receiver to contact Deutsche Post.

cqitrinity

cqitrinityasked

Do I need to be worried about duties and taxes for low value international parcels?

Paula Cook
Paula Cook

Check this link it may help with any questions you may have.

Hi cqitrinity,

This would depend on where you're sending it to and where, you can look up the guidelines for each country here -https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-overseas/international-post-guide

Just enter a destination in the search bar to give you all info you need to know before sending here.

Deb Masked

My parcel arrived from China and cleared customs in Sydney on 13th November. It now says pre-lodgement by sender and no information on delivery. It is now the 19th and no update. Can you help please . Tracking number is TMJ0465068010221 Thank you

Hi Deb,

I'm having a bit of trouble tracking this one today, can you share the link with me where you can see it arrived in Sydney? It seems we don't have any scans to show it's in our network yet so we may still be waiting for it to be handed to us.

Deb M

I used the website for Tracking More and then you enter the tracking number and click on CNE Express

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Deb, I can see it's arrived in our network now and was sorted in WA yesterday so should be with your by tomorrow or Friday :)

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives