Express, Standard, Economy, Courier

Joe F.

Joe F.South East Queensland, QLD

8 weeks from NZ

NZ Post and Aus post should be ashamed of themselves. Blaming a Coronavirus for their terrible service. We are the worst in the world at delivery it’s appalling. I’m embarrassed for them!

Chantelle S.Sydney, NSW

ridiculous and the amount charged

i have now sent 2 parcels one express and one standard leaving plenty of time for the parcel to arrive however my parcels have not arrived till after they are taking over 3 weeks when one i sent was express and the last one i sent was for a birthday present which is next week and doesnt look like they will receive it

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Sydney_CustomerAustralia

ABSOLUTE SHOCKERS. Why can we not give a zero star rating.

Auspost only have one job to do - deliver mail. It would be nice if they were honest too, but perhaps thats a bit much to expect. As noted 9 - 25 days to get the package overseas (under 500g for ONLY $33; or for lots more it would actually take 2-9 days)
The reality - 17 days to go from one side of sydney to the other. 9 days waiting for the customs guy to see what was outbound (?), a day in the air and now sitting somewhere overseas since 27 dec.
Im sure Ausdpost will be reimbursing for the time wasted engaging with them.

Find out how Australia Post International Postage compares to other Couriers

53 days for express delivery - will not take responsibility for anything. Disgusting service and attitude

Hi quirkybird,

I responded to your private message earlier.

quirkybird
quirkybird
Michelle M

Michelle MGippsland, VIC

A battle just to get a tracked parcel delivered

Ammended review- Horrible service from Australia Post. Parcel stuck in system for weeks with no updates to tracking. Different story from every postal services officer I had contacted. Upshot, parcel eventually arrived but it took hassling and poor reviews, before anything actually happened. Why can't a system just do its job without angst and intervention?

Delivery TimeLate

soloSydney Surrounds, NSW

never deliver

Pay for letter to sent overseas and after 4 days they sent it back to me. No refund from post office but I had to call a number and give my account number to send me a refund. The worse service just before Christmas. I don’t recommend Australia post . Any business small or large when they take your money they must deliver and if they don’t they must compensate you.

solo

The reason you gave me 'services has been suspended until further notice" I already sent my letter with another company. I never expected this service from Australia Post COVID-19 is not an excuse.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Absolutely terrible, avoid at all costs

Hi Tye,

I'm very sorry for such a long wait with your parcel and know it must be frustrating not knowing what's happening. Can you please share the tracking number with me?

EhsanLyons 2606, ACT

Item stuck at Sydney International Departure since 5th December

Hi,
I have posted from Canberra to Islamabad on 3rd of December using express post.
Tracking number is EJ266108860AU.

Last status update on tracking website,

"Cleared and awaiting international departure
SYDNEY NSW
Sat 5 Dec • 3:29am"

I would like to now the latest update after this or is the item lost?

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Ehsan

Last status was 'Processed by air carrier' on 1st of january. There is no status update after that. Looks like the air carrier has entered Bermuda triangle?

Unacceptably late parcel

Find out how Australia Post International Postage compares to other Couriers

How Can Australia Post Treat the Australian General Public with Such Contempt.?

PJLB

PJLB

Happy with service.

My package from America arrived in 3 weeks and 1 day. It was in perfect condition. Good service with it being Xmas and COVID and all the online shopping people are doing. impressed with the service. Thanks

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us, I even shared it with my team to share the positivity around during this tough week. Merry Christmas :)

Tate M.

Tate M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Most pathetic service

I’m home every single time a card is left, maybe knock on the door and do your job??? was expecting a parcel for an Xmas present, it was taken tot he post office and returned to sender without warning. Disgusting service

Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Sent express parcel for Christmas, still in Australia

I sent my parcel early and express for Christmas, and it's the 21st December now and it has been cleared for intl departure since Dec 1 but it hasn't even left Australia. Very disappointed, you at least need to update your estimated delivery times. This is the second time now that I have sent an international parcel this year, the first one was several weeks late.
Tracking no. EJ265578014AU

Emily C.

Hi, I understand there is uncertainty but I am not happy that I paid extra for express post and it's taken longer than you would expect by regular post. Could you please arrange a refund?

Hi Emily,

It looks like you've already raised a case with us about this, would you be able to please send me a private message with your full name and contact number? Please confirm how much postage you paid to send this as well.

Frustrated

Very frustrating. It seems my cat's flea medicine will not be here by Christmas. Now I have to find something else to get him until this stuff gets here. He already had a flea collar, and I don't want to give him multiple flea treatments...

Hi Pink,

I wouldn't want to give my pet multiple treatments either, you just never know! What's the tracking for the medicine? I do hope it arrives in time.

Pink
Pink

Thank you for your reply. My tracking number is LH164997241AU.

4.3
3.5

Frequent user

With family overseas I have been a frequent user for some years. Every parcel delivered in good order and in expected time frames. Tracking is an excellent service. Very happy with this service

Delivery TimeOn Time
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much Mary, you can rely on us to keep you and your family close no matter where they are in the world :)

Eshay b.

Eshay b.South East Queensland, QLD

Auspost is useless

Parcel was sent from USA to Sydney and arrived for clearance on September 30th. I waited 2-3 months for it to finally process through facility until 2 days ago I woke up with my tracking stating “Pending” this is absolutely ridiculous I have waited almost 4months for my package just for it to get either stolen or lost. USPS still shows my tracking however auspost doesn’t at all and I’ve waited 3 days for an update still nothing tracking is LH112093634US. Never had an issue like this before very suprised even during peak covid

Casey K.Australia Post

Absolutely horrible, avoid at all costs.

I'm expecting to receive a package, a gift for my wife for my first anniversary from the US to New Zealand. Estimated arrival: 10th of Dec.
arrives 4th of Dec in Australia, and supposedly ships to nz on the 8th! after "processed by air carrier" 5 times, for absolutely no clear reason, no updates for 5 days. nothing at all.
Customer service has been absolutely useless, and passive aggressive too, and made sure not to tell me where my package is. I believe they have no clue.
Also, they moved the date of arrival to between the 17th and the 25th! beyond my anniversary date!
Absolutely horrible. Avoid at all costs.

A K S
A K S

Do not use Australia Post

31 business days and my international express parcel to the Netherlands has still not been delivered. Formal inquiry never started until I phoned them. They say it's not lost but they don't know where it is. Australia post should not offer a service if they can't provide it. I would rate Australia post international zero stars if I could.

ReinanMid North Coast, NSW

International Express Post to Taiwan

Sent important documents to Taiwan for my Au visa..lodge last Nov 20 and still waiting for updates. Tracking number is EJ264912028AU. Took 45 minutes to get in touch with International Team and still could not give us a definite answer. Asked to call back by early Jan 2021 but our visa is expiring. Have i known it would take so long, i would have used Fedex. You need to be more transparent with delivery times so your Clients can make informed decision. The documents cost a lot of money...notarized and go to consulate only to be wait in your storage.

Reinan

I did check your website for country specific delivery times before sending them. It says 12-17 days. Please update that to reflect actual delivery times.

darren carruthers

darren carruthersCHATSWOOD

What is the point of having TRACKING numbers??? Your staff don't even update them!