Standard, Express, Economy, Courier

• Sender or ReceiverSender (40%) · Receiver (60%)
  • Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (60)
    • Unacceptably Late (40)
    • On Time (28)
    • Late (21)
    • Never Collected (6)
    • Early (6)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (65%) · No (35%)

Never Ever again!

UK receivers be AWARE.My bill for a postage was 79 pounds.Do I need to say anything yells!Never again I will NOT do this mistake.NEVER NEVER NEVER!

Frequently damaged on arrival

Australia post repeatedly delivers damaged or broken products. I think about 30% of products I receive are damaged, I have had to send many returns to the business I made the original orders from. Try to avoid Australia Post services if you are able to, would be my recommendation. Additionally Australia post with my most recent order sent me a broken box with damaged products within in an Australia Post bag. Suggesting they were aware the products were damaged but still delivered anyway, and left at door to avoid confrontation, which seems to be, in my personal experience, a common practice with products they are aware of being damaged.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
4.5
Zachary H.

Zachary H.Sydney, NSW

Great Post Office!

Great, friendly and professional staff! Very helpful in providing the right product and method of delivery. Advice was practical. Highly recommended post office to go to for your postage requirements!

Delivery TimeEarly

Danielle

DanielleVictoria

Service call.

Just wanted to say thanks to you all at Australia Post. I had a lovely man call a couple of weeks ago to confirm my identity as the sender had addressed incorrectly. Just received my package and am very grateful you could trace me!

Maroushka

Maroushkamerriwa

Slow as

My parcel has been sitting in Sydney for 8 days now according to tracking. By the time I receive it in Perth it will be xmas. Far too slow, what are they waiting for, Santa to deliver it.

Jerzy Komosa

Jerzy KomosaSydney, NSW

Would not dare to ask for more ...!

CF204253368DE

Delivered
Most recent update
Delivered

RYDALMERE NSW

Date & timeFri 6 Mar 8:50am
I Would like to prise the delivery service from very nice courier driver working in our area now, who brought the international parcel right to my door. Since the parcel arrived into Melbourne/Australia 2 days ago, and I received it this morning in Sydney, I found this time the AustPost service very prompt and professional. Thank You AustPost !!!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Jerzy, thanks for your feedback. I have also contacted the delivery centre so that the courier driver also knows how much you have appreciated his service :)

Chris

ChrisSunshine Coast

What a joke

Parcel took only 24 hours from time of placing the order, to arrive from USA and clear customs in Brisbane. Over a week to cover the last 100k from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast.

rashid m.

rashid m.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Parcels to China vanished after leaving Australia

Posted Parcel by express post in Adelaide on 19 Feb. Took 2 days to get to Melbourne airport. Last track said International Departure - en route to China at 1.49am on 21 Feb. Since then no update.

Danielle B

Danielle B

Stamp of Approval

I used Australia Post to send a couple of express packages internationally to the USA and Canada. The parcels made it to both places within 4-6 business days without any issues or extra fees! Tracking was easy to follow and check on.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Danielle, thanks for your feedback. :)

CMC

CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Orange Connex - dreadful and decietful

I have been trying to locate a parcel lost on arrival in Australia.
Orange Connex (OCL) do not properly track - it is a half terrible service.
I know it arrived in Sydney and vanished thereafter.
I have emailed them many times. With each email the story changes. First it was on DHL, so contacted DHL ... no not them but they gave me info about Aust Post.
So contacted Aust Post - no none of the tracking numbers are valid
Hour and hours and hours wasted all because OCL cannot do a professional job.
My advice ... Avoid at all cost
Ask your seller not to use them
If you are buying via Ebay - raise a ticket to complain ... Ebay has a relationship with OCL Speedpak

Tsering

TseringSydney, NSW

Safe and Fast Service

I am very happy with Australia Post because of their safe and efficient service.I have did couple of international parcel delivery and they are always in good condition and Fast service.Really Recommend!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Tsering, thanks for your encouraging feedback :)

Rora LauSydney, NSW

Extra charge! Extra delays!

Rora Lau

It's a shame Australia let this company exist

After sending a letter clearing marked To and From, I received the letter myself! And the manager I complained to show with a face that says I damn care nothing.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
duhui

I resent the letter again, adding additional $22 for tracking just because I lost trust...

duhui

It is common to make mistakes, but the attitude is the key. When a manager doesn't care, customer wouldn't expect too much from the company.

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely useless

My package arrived in Melbourne a week ago. I was supposed to receive it 2 days ago but it hasn't even been sent on to Perth yet and I've received no updates or explanations as to what's going on. For all I know these incompetent Muppets could be playing kick to kick with it. Garbage company. Even 1 star is too many for them.

3.5
Gavin Grace

Gavin Grace

Bad at best...

Terrible service, pretty sure the carrier pigeons have been under paid and have gone on strike. Delivery dates are nearly always wrong. Sometimes days to a week late. I would suggest not using them when ever possible.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Gavin, sorry to know that you have received such poor service from us. If you can send me a private message with further details (your full name, tracking no, address & contact no), I will check and get back to you.

Darcy01

Darcy01Perth, WA

Slow, estimated times are a misleading

I Paid $92.50 to have a 0.3kg parcel sent from Perth to Sri Lanka. it estimates 1-2 business days for delivery, i sent it on the 17th and it arrived on the 24th. When i made an enquiry as to where the parcel was there was no reply.
I'll be using a different courier service next time.

Antoinette N.

Antoinette N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

posted 23rd january still not delivered

I posted document 23rd january to sweden, australia post says it left australia 18th feburary "outbound".

sent registered international post. why the delay leaving australia, and it is still not delivered.

Worrying of my parcel

I used to post parcel as an international express service but why this time my parcel never been updated for 5 days since my posted day on 05/02/2020,normally it’s only take 3-4 business days to arrive ,and tomorrow is Valentine’s Day ,the parcel still not arrived & tracking detail never update ,I would want to know how is it going ?

Jacob B.

Jacob B.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Knocked once and by the time I made it to the door 15 seconds later they were already driving away, not to mention it's already 3 days past the end of the expected delivery time frame.

sj55