Australia Post International Postage

Courier, Economy, Express and Standard

Mala Rainy

Mala Rainy

Really helpful costumer service

I purchase something from overseas website and it was actually express delivery. But after 2 weeks I still didn't receive my packages. I contact the customer service from AU post via email and it was really helpful. They send me the details of what happen and give me exact date when will my package arrive. After 2 days I finally receive my packages.

RosyNew South Wales

Internation post make insurance or not auspost is a thief...

I sent a gift LV sunglass to brother in Korea for our new year . This is a gift so I dont want to know the price to my brother . I fill the form sunglass $120 and didnt buy insurance because I believe and I did not think that will happen like this. That day I need to buy something so I bought that thing and put it in box and give to guys from Post Rhodes. I didnt close the box. Some stole my sunglass ang put hand wash instead of my sunglass.I call post . They told I cannot do anything. Korea post only must contact to them directly . My bro also push to Korea post . But we cant know they each other contact or not. Now it takes a month . Nobody contact to me . Dont believe Australia post they are thieves.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would give it no stars if possible

Rude delivery man, knocked once and when I went to door he was just leaving and got mad as he had just left a note. Was very rude to me for no reason what so ever.

Stephanie J.

Stephanie J.Sydney, NSW

Parcel was lost. Auspost won't tell me who signed for it

Parcel was lost. Launched an inquiry through Auspost. Auspost can't disclose the signature and will not offer compensation. Cannot even tell me the address that was on the parcel so I can verify whether or not it was correct. Tracking information did not show that the parcel had been 'delivered' two weeks ago and said instead that it was still in transit. Utterly infuriating to deal with and I would stay clear at all costs.

Steve

Steve

?????

Pick up in Los Angeles to deliver to Melbourne Airport - 12,691 kilometres - four days
Melbourne Airport to drop off in Adelaide - 727 kilometres - eight days
You call that Express Postage, seriously, you must be joking!!!
Tracking Number 33A3U1053195

Tyler Kunyik

Tyler KunyikVictoria

Swift express and kept up to date with my parcel.

Package arrived earlier than expected. Tracking was up to date as I registered with auspost with my email so I get updates. Nice delivery man aswell waited for me to get my dog away. They used to just run away.

Delivery TimeEarly

Wally W

Wally WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered? Where is it Australia Post

Waited over 3 weeks for international parcel. Tracking showed it was delivered. No parcel to be found. Used online chat was disconnected because no operator was available. Then locked me out of Mypost for 24 hours after trying to sign up. They said too many emails sent yet no email arrived. Aus post probably the worst courier company you can use. Avoid at any cost no wonder they will be out of business soon. Bring on DHL

Priscila L.Australia Post

Terrible - Use another Courier Company!

Zero Star if I could give this service

NEVER EVER buy Australian Post international Registered Post. Such a poor horrible service. I posted on the 15 Oct, and called the customer service, my letter just left the country last week (30th Oct). Are you kidding me? this service or product just a joke! IF you cannot provide the service, dont sell it!

SLia
SLia

RR366753415AU

Jimmy

JimmyPerth

Florida - Sydney in 4 days, Aus post cant get it from Sydney - Perth, 3 weeks and counting IS IT COMING BY CAMEL???

Snail Mail. My small package of letter size got from Florida USA - Sydney in 4 days yet Australia post cant seem to get it from Sydney - Perth in 3 weeks and it is still not here. I could walk quicker than you can deliver a letter. The rapid fall of Aus post astounds me yet your prices continue to rise. We need a company that can do the job instead of one company that clearly cannot. I have had many delays previously just sending mail from one side of the country to the other. How can even that take a month ? Pathetic.
Id give no stars if it was an option.

Nicola

NicolaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Doesn't even deserve one star

Australia post is freaking pathetic, they mess you around and don't own up to it. They are a joke, they lost my parcel 3 times. Never got in contact with me, I had to call over 10 times. Got told I would get my parcel, never showed up. Been lied to, told we would get money to make it up to us, then next day we got told we won't

Debbie

DebbieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Help and support online.

I have just been on the help and support Australia post web page. I am enquiring about a parcel that has not arrived yet.
The help and support page is so easy and straightforward to use. Makes me feel like a valued customer.
Good stuff.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Good stuff Debbie! It's so good when you feel welcomed and taken care of doesn't it? :)

Aaron H.

Aaron H.

Fell off the back of a truck

I had someone knock on my door with a crushed parcel they found on the road a suburb away from where I live. Apparently it literally fell of the back of an Australia Post contractor's truck & then was run over repeatedly by traffic.
Then I was told by Australia Post, they would compensate me for the destruction of my parcel... BUT there was a very limited number of post offices that could process a compensation request & that I would have to travel past several post offices to get to one that could do it.... It has now been some months & I'm out of pocket as I have not been able to get to the specified P.O.
NOT OKAY Australia Post.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

calpespain

calpespainQld, 4212

Totally disillusioned and disgruntled

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

On Board for Delivery Today, Yeh what a Joke

My Tracking shows on board for delivery today, Has Not happend again what a Joke
Tracking CJ496777086US been is AUS since the 12th seems a regular Experience with Australia post , tried calling the 137678 number and get a recorded message we are closed yet its only 4.25pm Here In Perth

ShilPerth, WA

There should be a no star option.

Despite paying for an express delivery it NEVER reached its destination and on top of my family member was asked to go and enquire in 6 different locations to PICK UP the parcel.

EJ245828870AU

Shil

It was my dad 75th birthday and his gift did not reach him on time. It was picked up by my sister a day later when I had posted it 12 days in advance.

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely disappointed

Sent a parcel to my daughter overseas express paying the extra money being told that it will arrive in three to five working days. It has been 8 working days and still has not arrived at its destination. Shame on you australia post for your misleading products. Your failure to deliver on time and within reason had upset my little girl, making her father out to be a liar repeatedly saying " it should be there tomorrow". Up till now my daughter is still waiting daily for her gift. Thank- you, for I know next time to send with someone with a more reliable service.

Sell Australian Post because it is hopelessly inadequate

I posted a parcel to LN CC in London two weeks,
lost the receipt which also has the tracking no.
Went to Aus Post in the city (Sydney) today to ask them to retrieve the invoice
i completed. But no. Too busy. Leave your details and we will get back to you.
That was at 10.30 this morning. It's now 3.45.
I need the tracking no., they have it, but apparently no-one can be bothered.
Sell this dinosaur or replace it with DHL.

michael

ok thanks replied with all details
mark

Phebme C.

Phebme C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Awesome couldn’t live without my local postie

The tracking and upto date has info is excellent and arrivals are always on time and not damage and n excellent condition I couldn’t b happier every timethabk you all

• +4
Shipping TypeDomestic
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your positive review, I'm glad your parcel arrived in great shape. Enjoy it.

Priscila

Extremely slow to deliver to address in Brisbane

For the second time in 2 months we've had to complain about the extremely long time it takes for Australia Post to deliver to an address in Brisbane. This one is tracked, and according to their information, has been sitting in the depot for 2 weeks! Having spent a considerable amount of money to use the service, this is completely unacceptable.

Anna M.

Anna M.asked

Hi!!
I ordered a parcel from YesStyle a few weeks ago and was alerted that it was shipped out on Tuesday this week. I was first given a predicted arrival date of today (Friday 15th Nov). Its currently being displayed as (processed at facility) in Melbourne VIC and so the arrival date has been changed to 18th Monday Nov. I desperately need this parcel by Sunday at the latest so I was wondering if there was a way for me to pick up this personally. I dont mind any extra fee I just really need this parcel.

The tracking number is 33T9D300229001000961509.

Thank you!!

Anna M.

Anna M.asked

Hi!
I have an item that has shipped from overseas express that was previously estimated to arrive today (Friday 15th Nov), however it now says its being processed at a facility in Melbourne VIC and the estimated arrival date is Monday 18th Nov. Im very happy with how fast this was shipped however I desperately need the items on this following Sunday so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to pick up the item in person.

The tracking number is 33T9D300229001000961509. Thank you!!

Ems infoasked

International Express

What the mean this info,
Please call 1800 007 678 for more information,?
I sent from indonesia and sent to my friend in australia
They got info that, all complete but why like that?
Usually normal, dont have problem like that and never

Hi there,

Do you need help about a parcel you sent to Australia? I can help! Please reply here with the tracking number.

EE202992661ID
I sent from indo and already in australia
But use ems, and until now our customer not receiving packet
Hope have good answer here

Hi there,

Yes this arrived in Australia however there may be an issue with this one and delivering it, you'll need to let Indonesia Post know because they'll need to start a case and they will contact us. We also need the sender to contact us. I'm afraid I can't assist you directly, I can only assist the receiver in Australia and not a sender from overseas. Please contact Indonesia Post and ask the receiver to contact us.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives