Australia Post International Standard

• Unacceptably Late (10)
    • Never Collected (4)
    • Late (3)
    • Early (2)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (25%) · Receiver (75%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (64%) · No (36%)

Marco

MarcoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

6 day Standard international, they said, it has been a month and still not delivered

Posted something November 30th to Italy, it is now passed Christmas and tracking still hasn't shown it as delivered. Opened a case to enquire about the item 10 days ago and still no response.

RUINED CHRISTMAS

I sent all my gifts on the 10th of December and none have turned up. You have ruined xmas for me & my nieces and nephews as they now have no presents to open from their only aunty and uncle! CF131469176AU & CF131487166AU

Delivery TimeEarly
MeganL
MeganL
Priscila L.Australia Post

Border clearance is separate to the post so we have no idea how long this process can take and every country is different so I can't comment on what the hold is or how long for I am sorry.

Other Couriers

Disappointed and saddened

Jomanj

JomanjSydney, NSW

I got my parcel from Newzeland ONTIME. Thanks APG team

I got my parcel from Newzeland ONTIME. Thanks Australian Post Global team. Customer service are also very nice. They are giing appropricate reply. Really happy with the service. Keep it up you guys.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Jomanj it means a lot :)

fiorenAU

Unbelievably bad delivery time frame.

After arguing with a seller on ebay regarding the non receipt of a small parcel, i thought to check with my local post office. The person printed out a copy of the tracking for me which clearly shows that the item arrived in Sydney from China ( i live in Perth) awaiting clearance on the 30th October. It is now the 2nd of December and there is no indication when this item will be delivered. The package contains 20 electronic transistors weighing about 6 grams... not much more that a post card. Not acceptable!

Kane

KaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

It took longer to arrive than I was told and it was broken

I sent a parcel containing pottery to Seattle it arrived late and was broken even though it was heavily wrapped in bubble wrap. ..it couldn't have been wrapped any more carefully

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Neil Murphy

Neil MurphyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gave away my Parcel without proper ID Verification - SHOCKING....

1. Pickup card stolen from my letterbox. My parcel was certainly picked up on time, just that they forgot to do a proper ID check and gave it away to a total stranger...Result, my time, effort and money all down the drain.
2. Been following up with the customer service team and me and my sister are being hand balled around. Lack of Leadership/ownership displayed in resolving my issue.
3. Very Poor service, Auspost. a pity no option for a negative rating...Shamefully dissatisfied

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Not happy

After 14 says - my package doesn't even say it is in Australia and Australia Post told me they can't do anything until it gets here. I have never had this issue with DHL. My package is coming from Ghana and I don't think it should take 14 days - to not only get here but for someone to tell me why it is taking so long. I am really not happy and will not be using this service again sorry.

Lisa
Lisa

KellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would give it no stars if possible

Rude delivery man, knocked once and when I went to door he was just leaving and got mad as he had just left a note. Was very rude to me for no reason what so ever.

Hi,
It's been 2 weeks and haven't received any message yet

Stephanie J.Sydney, NSW

Parcel was lost. Auspost won't tell me who signed for it

Parcel was lost. Launched an inquiry through Auspost. Auspost can't disclose the signature and will not offer compensation. Cannot even tell me the address that was on the parcel so I can verify whether or not it was correct. Tracking information did not show that the parcel had been 'delivered' two weeks ago and said instead that it was still in transit. Utterly infuriating to deal with and I would stay clear at all costs.

Priscila L.Australia Post

If you still have the tracking number I'd like to take a look at it so I can help.

Tyler Kunyik

Tyler KunyikVictoria

Swift express and kept up to date with my parcel.

Package arrived earlier than expected. Tracking was up to date as I registered with auspost with my email so I get updates. Nice delivery man aswell waited for me to get my dog away. They used to just run away.

Delivery TimeEarly

Wally W

Wally WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered? Where is it Australia Post

Waited over 3 weeks for international parcel. Tracking showed it was delivered. No parcel to be found. Used online chat was disconnected because no operator was available. Then locked me out of Mypost for 24 hours after trying to sign up. They said too many emails sent yet no email arrived. Aus post probably the worst courier company you can use. Avoid at any cost no wonder they will be out of business soon. Bring on DHL

Jimmy

JimmyPerth

Florida - Sydney in 4 days, Aus post cant get it from Sydney - Perth, 3 weeks and counting IS IT COMING BY CAMEL???

Snail Mail. My small package of letter size got from Florida USA - Sydney in 4 days yet Australia post cant seem to get it from Sydney - Perth in 3 weeks and it is still not here. I could walk quicker than you can deliver a letter. The rapid fall of Aus post astounds me yet your prices continue to rise. We need a company that can do the job instead of one company that clearly cannot. I have had many delays previously just sending mail from one side of the country to the other. How can even that take a month ? Pathetic.
Id give no stars if it was an option.

Aaron H.

Aaron H.

Fell off the back of a truck

I had someone knock on my door with a crushed parcel they found on the road a suburb away from where I live. Apparently it literally fell of the back of an Australia Post contractor's truck & then was run over repeatedly by traffic.
Then I was told by Australia Post, they would compensate me for the destruction of my parcel... BUT there was a very limited number of post offices that could process a compensation request & that I would have to travel past several post offices to get to one that could do it.... It has now been some months & I'm out of pocket as I have not been able to get to the specified P.O.
NOT OKAY Australia Post.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Paul

PaulPerth, WA

On Board for Delivery Today, Yeh what a Joke

My Tracking shows on board for delivery today, Has Not happend again what a Joke
Tracking CJ496777086US been is AUS since the 12th seems a regular Experience with Australia post , tried calling the 137678 number and get a recorded message we are closed yet its only 4.25pm Here In Perth

Sell Australian Post because it is hopelessly inadequate

I posted a parcel to LN CC in London two weeks,
lost the receipt which also has the tracking no.
Went to Aus Post in the city (Sydney) today to ask them to retrieve the invoice
i completed. But no. Too busy. Leave your details and we will get back to you.
That was at 10.30 this morning. It's now 3.45.
I need the tracking no., they have it, but apparently no-one can be bothered.
Sell this dinosaur or replace it with DHL.

Delivery TimeLate
michael

ok thanks replied with all details
mark

Sam L

5 weeks, not 10 working days!

I send the same letter on a semi regular basis from Australia to the US. Although I am repeatedly told by Aus Post staff that it will take 10 working days to deliver, it consistently takes 5 weeks. Why the lie?

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Sam L

yeah, and I didn't appreciate your dismissive response, so I just posted my compliant publicly.

Sam L

As an update to my original complaint. My latest letter still hasn't been delivered and I posted it on the 3rd September. That makes it going on 6 weeks .... I think it's not actually going to arrive.

Chandni MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Service

Delivery TimeLate
Chandni M

Thanks Priscilla. Waiting for your message.

Just sent!

Terrible LP101836804AU - worst experience

Hertz R.asked

I sent a package bound for Massachusetts USA on 20 Dec, tracking number LK985645264AU. Last update was 29 Dec, in New York, awaiting clearance. I'm assuming it to be now lost in the system. At what point do I raise an insurance claim? Otherwise how can this be followed up?

Hi Hertz,

I would have expected this to be handed over to USPS by now however there could be some delays on their end from a busy time of year. Enough time has passed where we can open an investigation for this and contact USPS to give us more details on what's going on. Can you please send me a private message with the following so I can open a case:

-Full name
-Value of contents
-Postage paid

Rodney
Rodney

Good luck mate, its properly still in Australia

Have sent you a PM

Jacob B.asked

Hey I'm just wondering what's happening with my package. Aus - Spain, sent on 4/12 and it's been sitting in New York awaiting clearance since 13/12 (tracking number LK984560593AU)

Hi Jacob,

Mm it's odd that this one has made it's way to the US when it should be going to Spain. Are you the sender or receiver?

Jacob B.

I'm the receiver. my father sent it

Priscila L.Australia Post

Can you ask your father to contact us so we can start an investigation? We'll need to contact USPS and ask them to intercept the parcel and forward it to the Spain. If it was addressed correctly USPS should pick up on their own that it's not for them but it's good we send them an investigation anyway.

moocarmannew

moocarmannewasked

Hi, I am expecting a parcel
(LH343916747CN) has taken an awful long time to get here yet I order another item from the same place at the same time and received it last week. I'm really worried it's not going to make it in time for Christmas especially living in tasmania and and it's only small but it's my youngest son's special present he asked for.
On another note I am also not happy with the other parcel I received as the box was ripped (another present) which was a fit bit is for my 18 daughter and I am embarrassed to give it to her now as it looks second hand. I understand customs need to check things thoroughly but please be a little more careful.

Hi moocarmannew,

I can understand you're anxious about this parcel and want to make sure it arrives in time for your son. I've tracked your item and see that it arrived in Australia on the 21st, from here we need to see a scan of it being handed to us so I am sorry to say, it may not arrive in Christmas as it does need to be cleared into the country and then travel down to Tasmania. We were advised last week that we were experiencing delays from overseas parcels, not sure about specifics but could be the reason why this one took so long. Are you able to maybe get an alternative and send this one back for a refund once it's received? Or let your son know his gift will be delayed? I know these options aren't the best especially when he wanted this special gift, there's just nothing I can do to get it to you sooner :(

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives