Australia Post International Standard

Australia Post International Standard

Sam L

5 weeks, not 10 working days!

I send the same letter on a semi regular basis from Australia to the US. Although I am repeatedly told by Aus Post staff that it will take 10 working days to deliver, it consistently takes 5 weeks. Why the lie?

Sam L

yeah, and I didn't appreciate your dismissive response, so I just posted my compliant publicly.

Sam L

As an update to my original complaint. My latest letter still hasn't been delivered and I posted it on the 3rd September. That makes it going on 6 weeks .... I think it's not actually going to arrive.

Chandni MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Service

Delivery TimeLate
Chandni M

Thanks Priscilla. Waiting for your message.

Just sent!

Terrible LP101836804AU - worst experience

Jerzy KomosaSydney, NSW

Couriers are cutting corners with home delivery.

I have noticed that the couriers do not deliver parcels to the door anymore, instead they leave notice card in letter box, or do not leave anythig at all. One needs to watch the tracking information on internet which is not always updated until later. Then one needs to chase whereabouts of parcel because the information is not available where to collect it. It shows lack of willingness in completing their jobs and showing unprofessional ethics from couriers for what they are paid. Very inconvenient for the post item recipient.

Tracking number: CL647188061DE
One of the tracking notice: 27 Aug 2019, Time 11:31, The shipment could not be delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place. I stayed at home all day.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your reply and sharing this, I've just sent you a private message.

Dheeraj AgrawalMelbourne

Parcel never delivered, however AusPost showing delivered

abullbarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Australia Post, have become very unreliable in recent years

Kaytee4160

Kaytee4160South East Queensland, QLD

AustraliaPost - efficient and progressive

As I shop overseas regularly some things need returning. Auspost now offer email updates of where your package is at anytime and proof of delivery. No denying that it arrived.

Most Helpful Service

I am supporting a family in Venezuela, and the staff at Australia Post are always most helpful with friendly advice as to how to get the parcels to the family. As the services in Venezuela have broken down they always advise me to the best way. The staff are always very friendly and most helpful whenever I visit this facility.

Michael M.Australia Post

This is wonderful to hear, Denis. Please let me know which post office and I can be sure to pass on this wonderful review to them for the assistance they provide to and your family in Venezuela.

~ Mikey

Denis W
Denis W

Urangan Post Office at Urangan Central Shopping Center. in Hervey Bay. Qld.. 4655.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks Denis, I've passed that to the team so they can be celebrated for their awesome efforts.

~ Mikey

Janelle ESydney, NSW

A huge help

I mistakenly put a wrong address on my parcel coming from the UK which has caused all sorts of problems but everyone I have dealt with at Australia Post has been amazing, going above and beyond to help me get it sorted. I'm very grateful.

crittertoon

crittertoonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Embarassing

I have watched my parcel move halfway around the world in 2 days, then move from Sydney to Brisbane in 19 days. Lol. What must the senders think? That Australia post uses donkeys?

BamixerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lost parcel, 2 month runaround, unwilling to investigate only to explain away their own involvement.

C H I L L T.

C H I L L T.South East Queensland, QLD

Where is my parcel???

Multiple tracking sites, including your own, claim my parcel has been delivered. It has not! Where is my parcel?????? Your delivery driver better not have given it to someone else!

Not Impressed

Not ImpressedSydney, NSW

Something very very fishy

I tracked a parcel that was coming from overseas. I received notification that it had been delivered to my P.O.Box 2 days previously. I went to my P.O.Box there was nothing there. I went into the post office and was told a member of the staff remembers putting the item in my P.O.Box. Myself and my wife are the only ones with a key and we did not take delivery of it. To the right person it was a very hard to find and highly desirable item.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Certainly the worst post service in the world

Henri
Henri
Nia L.

Nia L.Perth, WA

Horrible delivery service!

My parcel arrived in Perth 1/6/19 and been sitting in transit at Yokine for 5 days now. The app keeps saying that it’s arriving today but its never arrived! I asked to be delivered to my parcel collect at Yokine and it’s been sitting there forever undelivered! Worse service ever! Email sent, called, sent another email and still no one got back to me and no parcels!

Alb

AlbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aus post - slower than a wet week

Facts - I can track my stuff form the minute it hits the US postal service and every point along the way. Crosses into Australia Post’s incompetent hands and .... nothing. Again.

Dorota B.

Dorota B.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor international service

Poor service at toombul, extremely slow shipping... Evidently they're making millions on product sales, please boycott their products until they improve their service. It takes 8 to 12 weeks for standard package to reach europe, it's proposterous.

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

Printing error on "You have mail" for Post Office collection card.

Being 'carded' by the postman, when I am at home to sign for the letter, is extreme annoyance, but my annoyance turned to anger, when I followed the 'Business hours collection list' on the card, (which has "Sat 0900-1230) and arrived at the designated Post Office last Saturday at 9am, to find the shop shut, with Business hours on their entrance door reading Monday-Friday.

Perhaps Australia Post cannot blame others, when their printed red collection card clearly provided me with incorrect business hours (Saturday).

Sami M.Australia Post

MrBear

MrBearWimmera, VIC

Australia Post Does not deliver

So yet again (2nd time this month) Australia Post, doesn't....
In true predictability the postie arrives 11:15am yesterday morning, Before I could get off the lounge and out the door (10~15sec's) the mail has been dumped into the mail box(at least!!!) and the motorbike off down the footpath.... Continued outside to fetch said mail and retrieved 3 letters and a card to pick-up a parcel at 2pm.
Yet again had to waste 5kms of fuel to do Australia Post's job....

Vaas

VaasPerth

International to Australia 2 weeks. Local delivery 5 weeks. Amazing!

Bought from an International seller and parcel arrived to Australia in less than 2 weeks time and Australia Post delivery took 5 weeks to deliver after complaint. Logistics is still pretty weak in metro areas.

Sami M.Australia Post

Jess

Jessasked

Hi, my tracking number is:
VKK2597984010823

My parcel is being shipped from the States. I made my order on the 06/10/19 it is now 17/10/19.
When I checked the tracking status through 'Global Access Carrier Tracking' it showed that my parcel arrived in Sydney Australia on 13/10/19. Now that it's been passed onto Australia Post it says 'PRE LODGEMENT BY SENDER'. Can you please help me find out what is happening with my package & when I will be receiving it!
Kind regards

CC24Helpmanasked

Hello. My package ( Urgent Letters and Bills) was sent via International Registered ( NO TRACKING) form WA-6153 to Hong Kong on September 27th . It has still not arrived . The date-checker indicates it should have arrived. Should I be worried that it is lost? Contains a new Medicare card too. If I had known I would have requested my friend just use Express International, I had no idea AUSPOST's registered services was not trackable!

Hi CC24,

I'll be happy to help you track down your urgent letters and bills and can understand your concerns as it contains important documents that you don't want to go missing. If they were sent Registered then there definitely should be a tracking number and basic scans we can look at, can you please tell me the tracking number you have? It's been more than two weeks which airmail can usually take up to this long if it was caught up in a delay with flights and customs so I wouldn't say it's lost yet.

CC24Helpman

Thanks so much Priscilla. The Registered Post number is RR157030475AU.

Priscila L.Australia Post

I can see an internal scan to show that it landed in Hong Kong on the 10th however it still needs to go through some internal processing before it's cleared into the country and handed over to Hong Kong Post. Please allow until the end of this week.

QWong827

QWong827asked

Hello, I would like to know whether my parcel has been shipped or not. I've actually just sent the parcel for international standard shipping and have been given a tracking number LK981865909AU. but it hasn't updated me regarding the whereabouts of the parcel.

Hi QWong,

Happy to help you track this as I understand you're worried not seeing any updates. Can you tell me which Post Office you sent it from and what time?

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives