Australia Post International Standard

Australia Post International Standard

1.7

Whatever happened to Aus Post?

Once upon a time it was a reliable company, now it's third world standards. I'm still waiting for 4 parcels from Russia to arrive which were sent late August/early September. I realise post is taking longer at this time due to whatever excuse however, it's not the delay I'm concerned about but the fact that I can no longer track the parcels. I've been able to track them up until the time they left Russia and now nothing. It was the same with a parcel from Germany - able to track it in Germany but once it left the country nothing (although that one did turn up). What is going on? It might be an idea to spend less on hotels for staff and more on improving your woeful service.

Ke D.

Ke D.

Critical document lost

I mailed an important contract document to overseas on 19 Aug 2020 and surprisingly found it's never been delivered today! While I search by tracking no. I was told it's still "pending". I was told it would arrive within two weeks when I handed it over to Kellyville Post office staff.

How can this happen again? I lost my laptop during another posting in 2013. The laptop was stolen by AU post staff and eventually I was only given $50 as compensation.

Terrible service! Now if I couldn't deliver this contract within one week I will lose a contract of half a million! Can't be worse!

4.9

Very happy with the service of Australia Post

I want to say a big thank you to Summerhill Post Office in Reservoir Vic 3073. The staff there was very helpful when I got a parcel with destination Austria back due to one small bottle of parfume, which was classified as dangerous good. They helped me to remove this item and re-lodged my parcel, which contained Christmas presents for friends and family in Austria and weighed 6 kg. The parcel arrived in Austria not even 2 weeks after it was re-sent. I am very happy about the service provided.

Delivery TimeEarly
Susanna B.
Susanna B.

Where can I send you a private message?

Casey K.Australia Post

Would value some insight

LT111100991SG - Tracking Number, Singpost
"02/11/2020 Arrival at destination Post (Country: AU)", nothing further since. Would appreciate some input on when/if the item will be on it's way or I will need to place a reshipment, thank you.

Leon

AU post returned my international parcel with no reason

I sent a package to NewZealand, after 2 days the package was returned to me. When I called AUSPost asking for the reason, they said there is no information in the system, so they had to logged an investigation case and asking me to wait for email updates. After 2 days there was no email, so I called them again, and after talking to 2 different teams, they told me that they still don’t know why it was returned, and asking me to resend it. It’s very obvious that it’s a system or human error from their side, but there is no explanation or apologies for wasting the customer time.

CY103534072AU

Hi Leon,

Looks like this one was an error from our sorting machines, really sorry about this. Have you resent it yet? There are no notes or scans to say it was being returned to you so its safe to say it was a mistake from us.

FlabbergastedWestern Australia

Covid-19 IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS SERVICE

Delivery TimeOn Time
Flabbergasted

LP677676774GB it has been 'clearing' from. 13/10/2020.

faster than w.

faster than w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting for one parcel

Hi please help, I had ordered few parcels from overseas, senders sent them out together, arrived in Australia Facility at the same time, I have received everything else early last week except this particular parcel, What’s going on? 33UY7018190301000935108 Is the tracking number.

Delivery TimeLate

No answer to update

Parcel dispatched in the US on September 16th 2020, apparently in transit to Australia on September 22nd. No updates from Australia Post since. Have reached out to Australia Post a couple of times, did not receive a response. The item has now been in transit for nearly 50 days. Why is Australia Post not responding?? Tracking number is LH111465127US.

Dan C.

Dan C.Perth, WA

Why is my package sitting in Sydney?

My order has been sitting in Sydney doing nothing moving nowhere since the 26th. Its now the 30th.

When will it start moving towards us? Few days from California. 4+ days in Sydney doing nothing.
Fix this now please.

There's a good watch in it for you! Don't blame COVID any more, tired, worn out excuse. Just send me my package now.
My regular mail is every 2+ days now, people are paying for a very second rate service

Absolutely useless!!

A $450 item got stolen due to the incompetent delivery driver. He claimed he could not open my gate, so dropped it over, which was basically 15cm from the public footpath for everyone to see. Looks like the gate wasn't so hard to open, as the package was stolen shortly after.

Apparently this is considered a 'safe place', therefore Aus Post would not assist me in getting compensated. Ridiculous. Customer service was also inconsistent. Spoke to 4 different representatives who all told me different things!

Maybe rather than spending money on absurd bonuses in the form of Cartier watches, spend more wisely and employ people who can get the job done.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

James M.Sydney, NSW

Long delays with no information

I ordered from the UK a birthday present for my son on 4th September that has been according to Aus Post awaiting UK departure since 18 Sept. Royal Mail are saying it left the UK, Aus Post have advised it’s still in the UK. I understand COVID but have ordered other parcels via DHL from UK and has been fine. Highly disappointing and frustrating, meanwhile a 10 year old awaits his present!
Tracking number: LP444151950GB

James M.

Ok thanks for getting back to me. I will follow up with sender.

A. TT

A. TTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LONG transit

I ordered a parcel from Russia back in March, the item spent around 6 months in transit, IN SYDNEY. I just received it the other day. Highyl disappointing. The tracking number never showed up as being scanned on the Aus Post tracking site, but on the Russia post site, it showed that it arrived in Sydney. I thought it was lost until it suddenly showed up at my front door.

humby66

humby66Palmerston, NT

Item stuck in Perth for two months

Gary s.Wheatbelt, WA

Gold watches for Australia post management for their outstanding service

I ordered a set of sleeping headphones from overseas about 6 weeks ago. Checking the tracking number I saw that it took less than 2 weeks to arrive from the U.S... so where is it? .... 2 guesses

Tracking number: LZ674866964US
Your item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on September 10, 2020 at 11:49 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Yes... Australia post has had it for over 5 weeks... lets give them all a $3000 gold watch for being so darned good!!!!

Gary s.

A process "we have no control over"??? Who has had control if not you???
"In our network as of the 19th??? of which month??? "10 days" .... well if it was 10 days it would have arrived at my house a month ago!!!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Please count ten days since the item has been in our network, the 19th so it should be delivered in a week.

4.3
4.2
MLD

MLDMelbourne

It’s been sitting in Sydney for longer than it took to come from Portugal!

cess g.

cess g.

All our parcels were delivered safely and in good condition despite recent world event. Thank you

The packages arrived as expected and I got the tracking info beforehand. I really appreciate the updates when I check the tracking number and received our parcels in good condition all the time

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome cess, it's the little things in life that really help us through this crazy year.

Australia Post has cost me $450.00 + postage costs

I returned a faulty part which cost me over $450.00 back to supplier on 18th June 2020 for fast sending. Australia Post still had not sent it from their department until 6th July. The supplier still has not received it to date (13th October 2020) so has decided not to issue refund as they say the Australia Post has extremely bad record & that they doubt that I sent it even though I sent the the Tracking number LK995102599AU Post office said not their problem.

Aimi R.

Aimi R.Sydney, NSW

Fast Delivery

The package is unexpectedly so fast. i send my postage on Friday and the next Tuesday it already in the hand of my friends in Malaysia. The condition of the postage also good. I'm so happy with the delivery. time and the condition of my package. I supplied with as much as information so my friends does not have a problem with tax or any other charges upon receiving perhaps. but it is actually all thanks to the officers at Randwick Mall Austpost as they reminds me to supply all the informations that going to be helpful.

Delivery TimeEarly
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, brings a smile to my face!!

Rick W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't Be Fooled - Australia Refused To Look For Missing Parcel In Their Care

nicholas

nicholasSydney

Australi Post gets the mail

We recently sent a registered letter with a credit card inside to a friend in Prague Cecchia and it arrived safely there within a week and was quite safe. The service offered by Australia Post is top class and reliable.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Priscila L.Australia Post

Wow so quick! Thanks for your review Nicholas.

Tori

Toriasked

International Standard

Hi, my package Australia to UK EY106762595AU hasn't updated since 14/11 (according to auspost) or 10/11 (according to parcelforce). I understand we're still within the 9-20 business days and that there will be covid delays, but I'm concerned that the two tracking websites have different info and the last update is exported, but the package hasn't landed yet. What are the timeframes like right now for packages landing in the UK?

Hi Tori,

Our website estimates deliveries to the UK with Express to take up to ten business days however we are trying to get some official word from the UK if there are delays there with the new restrictions as parcels are not arriving within ten business days. There are also less flights to the UK and seems we couldn't get this one on a commercial flight out so we passed it onto one our delivery partners on the 14th to get it there, we're not told how long it will take to the get the UK as it will depend on volumes, flights and if there are any backlogs. Once your item is in the UK you will see another scan on our website.

I hope this info has helped,

Jaffattilaasked

International Standard

Hi, I am wondering whether anybody could give me a brief update the parcel transfer situation at Kingsford Smith Airport in Sydney? I am the receiver of a small package sent from US by USPS with International Priority Mail service. USPS tracking number is: CH110852252US destination country is Germany. It seems that my package is stuck in Kingsford Smith Airport since 20th of October. I really appreciate Your effort helping customers online. Best regards and Thank You, Attila Szabo, Germany

Hi Jaffattila,

It's really weird to see that your parcel has arrived here when it should be going to Germany. If it is addressed to Germany then we will send it back there however one our systems I can't see any address details or even any scans that it's arrived here, but can see the info on the USPS website. To get this investigated you will need to ask the sender to log a case with USPS who will then liaise with us. If it's just a missort to us then it should be an easy fix and we'll send it out to you when we have another flight available.

Hope this helps!

Jaffattila

Dear Priscila L. Thank you very much for your help and the information. I will contact the sender regarding this issue. Best regards and i wish you a nice day. Attila Sz.

Markus A.asked

Hello,

I’m trying to ring out where my package are is :

One tracking from eBay is:

ESUS26528180

13 November 2020: Easy ship : arrived at customs Australia

Other is :

LO008338925AU

The Australia post site says :

11 November 2020: awaiting international departure:

CHI ETOE AUA.

Can I ask where is my package ? Is it in Australia in Customs or not ?

Thanks.

Hi Markus,

Happy to help! Can you confirm the first tracking number for me? Looks to be incorrect but can't work out the correct one. LO008338925AU left Chicago on the 11th but there are no scans it's arrived here yet. As it was sent with a standard service I recommend allowing a bit more time. I just want to confirm though cause the tracking number looks to be it's coming from Australia but it was sent from the US to Australia is that right?

This page is monitored Monday - Friday and if you require an update sooner we recommend speaking to our Social Media Team on Facebook & Twitter that are available 24/7. Alternatively you can call us on 13 7678 (Mon - Fri) or live chat with someone - https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support

Hi,

There are two trackking numbers:

LO008338925AU (Which shows on Australia post site).

Australia Post: Tracking Details for item.

The 2nd is from eBay which relates to DHL / easy ship apparently: