Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Kiwiaussie

KiwiaussieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Completely over the incompetence

Brent Andrew

Brent AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sick of au post

Been having so much trouble my postage gos to Salisbury post office and can sit for days before it is passed out for delivery. Ombudson was involved to get my mail. Salisbury was Investigated and passed out my mail the same day

Sassi666

Sassi666Melbourne

Stop Wasting My time AusPost

TravGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Took 2 days to collect a parcel from a locker drop off

Delivery TimeNever Collected

AdzoWestern District, VIC

Greed, Cornered the market.

An absolute crap fest, This is an essential service, A government service yet the prices are getting extreme. You need employees on the ground but really should have little management so they can keep costs down. It's a fail and it's not good enough but they have an monopoly on an essential service so what can you do about it... nothing

honesty

honestysydney

Always outstanding

Just cant give aust post a high enough review. Never been let down by their service and our 2 local agents - berowra and berowra heights are outstanding. I always use them as they are the cheapest and best. I sell alot online and use them at least once a week and never had an issue.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your honesty :) we love compliments about our service. I'm glad to hear we've never let you down and help your business thrive!!

New hcf member

New hcf memberSydney, NSW

Multiple glass items always broken.

I was told that handling goes through various stages from the delivery man that delivers to my door.
Everytime I order multiple glass items in one box, they arrive broken.
They obviously don't care for boxes as well as they should.

Priscila L.Australia Post

How disappointing! You should trust us enough to get your parcels delivered in the conditions they were sent in. Can you tell me more about how they are packaged?

Margaret

MargaretPerth, WA

Fast delivery

I was amazed at how fast the delivery was. The pricing was also rather competetive. Very friendly and helpful staff, who were extremely patient while I tried to find the postal address for my item

Priscila L.Australia Post

Who doesn't love a fast delivery Margaret! Glad you're happy with our services and prices. Have a great one!

Nessa

NessaTamworth

Excellent service over a number of years

As an online seller in a regional area, I am now settling on AP parcel post for all my deliveries. They have consistently delivered my parcels within a reasonable time frame. My customers too are happy with the reliability of the service. In contrast the courier company I have also been using is unreliable, breaks items and loses them. I appreciate the detailed tracking available with Aus Post.
Thank you!
Nessa

Priscila L.Australia Post

I'm so glad our services and products have been working great for you and your customers :) we're here to help with all your business dreams!

F M.

F M.Sydney, NSW

Mail redirection service and complaints department at australia post

I have mail redirection from my elderly mothers house to my house, it is renewed every year, and there is allways mail going missing, especially my fathers disabled pass via post has misteriously gone missing twice. When i call aust post complaints department they are not helpfull, i advised on compensation for five express post my mother had to use from other 4 years ago and i am still waiting after they agreed to compensate. Poor service

Rohloffp

RohloffpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible. Sells a service they can never deliver.

Lillian

LillianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and Transparent!

I ordered an electronic package online. A postie from Australia Post delivered it to my home but I was at work. He called me through my ring doorbell and waited till I responded. He was very easy to communicate with. Instead of leaving the package on the porch he left a card for me to pick it up my local post office. I appreciate how diligent he was. Thank-you!

Paul P.

Paul P.South East Queensland, QLD

Always delayed

Auspost sends an sms saying delivery will be the next day but then on the day of delivery they send some other excuse that the delivery won't arrive that day. What the hell are you people doing?

Plain truth

Plain truthAdeliade

Worst postal service on the planet. Slow - Tracking is useless and staff dont care.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Valencia

ValenciaSydney, NSW

Is your service is a joke? Yes definitely 10000% will give you -5 rating if allowed

ghaida

ghaidaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

worst server ever !! mailman never came and they said delivery attempted !!

i cant believe that people do lie in this age? the mailman never came and it says devilry attempted and no one attendance. i was at home all day just to waiting for it no one came. i contacted the staff on the phone and they said we cant do anything for you wait for the card and go and collect it your self!! there is a reason of why people order online, one of them is that it is heavy and they cant carry it. if i could then i would just went to the store and bought it and not choosing to deliver it.
i am very disappointing with you.

enbird24

enbird24Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I’m impressed with Australia Post. With all of my deliveries they always notify me when it is being delivered. Very easy to know when I need to stay home. Thanks

Gippsland

GippslandGippsland, VIC

It’s time to seek out alternatives to Australia Post

The consistently poor delivery times and deceptive tracking service of Australia Post have lead me to look at small courier companies. The good news is that there are plenty out there providing the service Australia Post should be.
Unfortunately I think time is up for our national carrier.

BoysoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

North or South

I ordered an item to be delivered from Sydney to Sunshine Coast, they estimated 3 days delivery, that's OK. 3 days after placing the order I checked the delivery status only to find the item had gone south to Melbourne adding another 6 days to the delivery time. When I rang and asked why it was in Melbourne, the reply was "it was on it's way to Brisbane" (among other excuses trying to justify Australia Post". WOW and they have the hide to put up their prices, well now I know why, to pay for their stuff ups.

Priscila,
You should read ALL your responses, stop the script writing and do something to FIX the Company, because at the moment it's a JOKE and has been or a long while.

Leonardo RigoMelbourne

1 week delivery time from inner Melbourne to inner Melbourne

I am waiting for a birthday present to be delivered to me. The item was sent on Monday from inner Melbourne and now the tracker is showing expected delivery on next Monday, that is a week in order to receive a parcel from Melbourne to Melbourne... It's simply unacceptable!
How can it be possible to take a full week for a domestic parcel?? I've had items delivered faster from overseas... As usual Australia Post demonstrate to be a total waste of time and the worst postal service in the World.
Clearly the focus of this company is neither delivering mail in a timely manner nor customer service.

Priscila L.Australia Post

It's definitely not acceptable at all Leonard, a week for a parcel to arrive in the same city is far too long! I'd like to help you out and ensure you get your birthday gift quickly, can you provide me the tracking number?

Vivian N.asked

My tracking number: 0003006000487740850994
The parcel sent on 12/August and delivery was estimated 16/8.
Now 22/August it is still in Sydney. Pls check and let me know what happens with my parcel.(nothing updates from 16/August)

Hi Vivian,

Happy to help and shed some light on this, your parcel is still in our network travelling through but has a new scan to say it's been sorted today in Melbourne, this is good as we can see it's moving and should be delivered to you within three business days from today.

Vivian N.

It updated will deliver on Monday 26/August but still not get it. How long i have to wait my parcel come

Laura L.

Laura L.asked

UWQ860782101000930301

Just wondering what date my parcels are estimated to arrive on?

Sami M.Australia Post

Hey Laura,

I've had a look and you should get this one on Tuesday at the latest. If you don't please contact the sender so it can be looked into further.

~Sami

Joshua C.

Joshua C.asked

My parcel with tracking number Z3P002983201000930802 has been stuck at the Melbourne facility for four days, without any further information that could suggest that it is moving. It has also been delayed from its ETA of the 11th of March. It is a delivery from Nunawading to Ashburton so it shouldn't take very long.

Sami M.Australia Post

Hey Joshua,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about article Z3P002983201000930802, I know you are eager to receive this. As you should have received this by now we will need to look into this further, the quickest way to do this is by contacting the sender. As the sender is a business customer of ours they'll be able to have this investigated asap for you.

You can also contact us about this, the investigation might just take longer.

- Facebook: facebook.com/australiapost