Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

1.7 from 800 reviews · View Details

1.7

jen

jenGippsland, VIC

Abysmal its not 1790 its 2020 how can AusPost be so bad

Two weeks ago I ordered and paid for parcels from both Harris Scarf and Myer and I still haven't received my orders.

Both Myer and Harris Scarf and any other company who want timely delivery service needs to find another distributor bc AusPost is not working ATM I extremely not happy.,

Komang P.

Komang P.

Delivered where ?

Its mark send leave in safe place... whose place is it? We have all front area covered with cctv no one came in that day and time. they have useless courier with no responsible with their job.
Lucky the seller send me a replacement

4.9
4.5
Amy Walker

Amy WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost medical equipment

Greenfingerless

GreenfingerlessCarnegie

0 stars for lost stolen parcel

Another parcel gone AWOL, tracking shows Delivered, it wasnt.
This is the second parcel Lost or Stolen, tracking doesnt guarantee anything.
My neighborhood is safe, i suspect theft from a Aust Post contractor.

Shipping TypeInternational
Greg Brand

Greg BrandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic service and systems

I ordered a number of items for birthday presents, all supporting local business and done well in advance to allow for delays. Nothing has arrived in time and Customer Unservices have no idea when, if they will arrive. The tracking systems are useless, the query system is nothing but lip service as nothing happens and like the rest of the Government, blame everything other than poor management, poor systems and poor service they deliver.
And for this management get huge bonuses!!!!! Lucky they not employed by a corporate or self employed

Vanessa J.

Vanessa J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst delivery service in Australia

Sent my parcel over an hour and a half out of melbournw after leaving it sitting in warehouse for days. Won’t send email for my post to send inquiry. Disgusting

Oddie

Oddie

Aust post wonder why they're losing money?

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Shipping TypeDomestic

Is this where I come to get a reply?

I sent a package on 1 Oct. Tracking number LCE202593701000650802. It moved from Penrith, NSW to Sydney, NSW on 2 oct and has not moved since. I lodged an enquiry on 9 October and have updated it 3 times. No response of any sort from Aus Post. I am very concerned that a very expensive package has been lost by AusPost and the complete lack of any response is doing little to make me think otherwise. The receiver has confirmed other parcels have made it to them that were sent from NSW on the same day, so I are no longer convinced the delay is due to Covid and believe my parcel is lost. Can someone, for the love of Jesus, please get back to me and chase up where the hell my package is.

melvin.pramode

melvin.pramodeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delays

Is my package even going to arrive? I ordered on 2nd October, it's still in the 'Melbourne Facility'. It's been 17 days, and it has not left the facility yet :/

Edit:
Reached after 22 days

MichelleMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grateful Customer

My first major foray into online shopping, due to lockdown. After ordering from many different suppliers and locations, my postie delivered everything with great care ( and astonishment as I never received much mail before ). Yes, things took longer than expected, SOMETIMES, but overall I am very satisfied with the personal but professional service from my mailman and my local post office. They too, should be acknowledged for their exemplary efforts during these anxious times.

Hi Michelle,

I had to share your review with the rest of my team to give them a smile, we're all in Melbourne so any positivity we can get really helps. Glad your first online shop experience was good, here's to many more :)

MichelleM

Wish I could thank you more and hope you all get a pay rise!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Amen :)

Debi Slinger

Debi SlingerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing the best they can in Covid-19 times

Ive had a number of parcels sent to me and with their tracking ability, I know how far they are away. That keeps my anxiety at bay, knwung they are held up in processing or even with the postal delivery person. It's a challenging time with Covid-19 and Australia Post are doing their best to get the job done without comprising the health of their staff.

Delivery TimeLate
Priscila L.Australia Post

*tear* that means a lot Debi, thank you for taking the time to leave us this compliment. These times are tough, especially for those in Melbourne but we're getting there!!

parminder189

parminder189Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing

Accurate time and tracking most of the time, in COVID they are busy as everyone know about that but they still trying to deliver on time moreover they mention already it could take few days extra.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps through these busy times!

Greg B.Central Queensland, QLD

pathetic company

parcel sent to me from Lismore to Gladstone on Monday 12th Oct. I was expecting it by Thursday or Friday. Just looked and Tracking information says "we've got it. Thanks AP, you have no standards what so ever. I have been told expect it to take a week and a half. It doesn't need to go to Melbourne or Sydney so what is the delay. Pathetic! Sack the CEO and get somebody who gives a damn about the reputation of AP.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Our tracking does not provide a live tracking service as customers may expect it to, you only see point to point scans and as our parcels are delayed there will be a few days without any new scans. I'm glad it turned up.

Jade Xiong

Jade XiongSydney, NSW

Auspost sucks!

Intensionally stayed at home for the upcoming parcel. No one buzzed my apartment the whole day and then just send my parcel to local post office for collection?? How can this happen over and over again?

4.2
3.6

It would be quicker for a camel to deliver my parcel than wait for Australia Post to deliver

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Shipping TypeInternational

Safieh Soleimannejad

Safieh SoleimannejadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing job in this hard times

Flexible options and great services offered by Australia Post always.
I like the possibility of using lockers around the city which makes it super easy for customers to use postal services.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Parcels lockers are great, never have to worry about where an item will be left :) Thanks for your review!

Jot

JotMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfectly on Time

I always receive my packages within given time frame.. I only once had my package delayed and the customer service team helped me promptly to find it out.. Thanks Australia Post

Priscila L.Australia Post

We're here to help Jot :) I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

Aust Government needs to audit Aust Post

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Goodies

GoodiesFar North Queensland, QLD

Not credible

Colleen

ColleenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could give it 0 stars I would

Australia post all my parcels seem to be missing and no one can contact me back. Everyday I send emails and nothing. On board for delivery then back at the processing place???

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Colleen,

That sounds a bit weird, I'll send you a private message and we'll check to see what's happening to them.

David H.

David H.asked

Hi,

My parcel with tracking number TLC003332501000930307 has been delayed without any further news/information.
It was shipped from Sydney on 6 October 2020, got delay information on 15 October 2020 and until now there is no further information.

Please help to check where is my parcel whereabouts and when it can be delivered.

Thanks and regards,
david

Bianca

Biancaasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

How can I confirm that my package is missing and was lost in transit? Tracking number LCE202593701000650802

Leighasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I need to know where my parcel is. I sent a returned item from launceston destined for Sydney with parcel post on the 21st of September. Its been nearly a month and its still hasnt reached its destination. The last update on tracking says it arrived in Sydney on the 9th and its been processed for delivery on the 10th of October. Why is it still delayed?
Tracking no. R740017025712165006120900

Hi Leigh,

We're currently delayed with parcels right now so items are taking longer than usual. Are you able to tell me what business this is being returned to?

TVSN

Priscila L.Australia Post

If they receive a large volume of parcels we may not see any delivered scan as they are delivered in bulk. Have you been in touch with them to see if they have received it?

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives