Listing monitored by Australia Post

Zak
ZakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVING the (window) time frame of when my parcel will be delivered!!

I’m a regular user of Australia Post and have to say how much more CONVENIENT it has been since Australia Post have started informing me (of a window time frame eg. arriving today between 10-12pm) when my parcel arrives! I can organise my day with more confidence and make sure I’m home at those times. I had 2 parcels delivered today, both at different times and given a time frame for delivery for both…loving it!!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

GUY IS A LEGAND ! Above n beyond to help !

I had a item lost in post I was receiving from America I’m in perth, anyway I was out front and posty (Glenn) pulls up I talk to him about it and he stops and takes time to try find my missing parcel , been missing for bout two weeks , had no luck though after he left what seemed like 25mins later he pulls up with my missing parcel ! This item cost a lot and can’t be brought again it’s a limited item so happy !

Dewi N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

The delivery person was terrible. He didn't rang our apartment unit. We were home when he just marked it as "Delivery attempted. No one is home". It happens so many times. So sick of all this crap

JamiePerth, WA

Pathetic.

Nothing worse than being lied to by this company about delivery times when they cant even tell you a parcels location.
Its all just smoke screen poor excuses for not being able to offer any assistance what so ever and leaving me and many others inconvenienced and out of pocket.All you will get is wait 5 days oh wait another 5 days its coming.. oh wait another 5 days
Disgrace.!!

Jamie

You have to be joking.. Is this an automated response or something.. after all ive been through i know you have no info and no answer to any of my questions.. just go away

prisky
priskySydney, NSW

Package left at wrong address / shocking customer service

My package was delivered to the wrong address (I can see that by the photo the delivery person took).
I raised an equiry (41001691) on 16 July, to date I have not received a response to my lost package enquiry.
It appears it has been returned to the sender (Bellabox) as damaged. Bellabox won't return my product or refund my money. Who is responsible for the package being lost?
Also your telephone customer service is shocking! it's impossible to get through to speak to a person.

Service becoming sub standard

Are we considered 2nd rate at PCode: 2564?
Australia Post you are dropping the ball! First you reduce the number of delivery days and then we find our postie can’t even manage to place the mail entirely inside my post box most of the time! When it rains my letters get wet AND it becomes accessible to anyone passing by -privacy risk!
Also, Small parcels are being stuffed into my letterbox instead of being left at the door as I have seen it being done for others.
I am angered to be getting promo materials for your other sales and services. Perhaps you should first concentrate on the services people expect and rely on you to provide instead of branching out elsewhere.

Waqid
WaqidSydney, NSW

Best Courier In Australia

rking
rking

Efficient and courteous

I have never had any issues with Australia Post delivery of parcels. I have found it to be efficient, timely and the postman or courier has always been professional and polite.

Cash Disappeared In Transit

Sender or ReceiverSender

Stuart
StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You have one job??????

You whole business is based on one thing, to deliver that item. The quality of your business is at it's lowest point and getting worse. Just give up now and hand the reigns over to a corporation that will deliver that one job. I'm so sick of Australia Post not doing the job.

Vera Y.
Vera Y.

Great job

Thank you to the wonderful post officer who figured out where to deliver my parcel to Glenfield even though my vendor made a mistake in the address! Being in lockdown makes it especially hard to oranise future events, and it made my day :)

Kate G.Sydney, NSW

Appalling

Parcels not being delivered & notification cards not left. Is Australia Post actually delivering anymore? Further, complaints meet 'deaf ears' ...either a pleasant customer service person doing their best or no response at all; no return phone calls nor email replies. Then a really overdue text message telling us to pick up at the local post office during 'lock down' !
Instead of spending money on ridiculous ' how did we do' surveys......just do your job!

Rebel J.
Rebel J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So many problems

I've had so many issues there's not enough room to write them all here. You complaint, but nothing changes. The same issues over and over again. Then you have to waste your time dealing with all these issues. I've even done their job for them as I often get other peoples mail & parcels, even from streets away. So I deliver them to the correct address, as I'd hope others would do the same if they were mine. Therefore, I would NOT recommend but unfortunately there are not many other options.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Delivered to wrong address

Parcels often delivered to wrong address. Couriers are either dyslexic, need glasses or just don't care. I recently chased a driver who incorrectly delivered a parcel to my home that was clearly marked with an address several kilometres away. Response was "accidents often happen". No apology?

MargaritaSydney, NSW

Parcel lost and my account is eliminated. Seriously?

Margarita

I already checked the tracking number with one of your agents, she said my item was delivered. It wasn't. No need to check one more time as it marked that it was delivered.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Australia Post reviews

Henry Priceasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Is there any chance my parcel will be delivered today?

Hey Henry,

I'd be happy to check it out for you.

What postcode is 0307061347495006000991 heading to?

- Cat

Thank you! 5606

Thanks for that, Henry.

Based on your location, we're expecting 0307061347495006000991 to be delivered on or before this coming Wednesday. If it's not, please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter with your tracking number or give us a call on 13 13 18 so we can look into it further.

- Cat

Victoria
Victoriaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my parcel (tracking number #99704713156901000830904) was estimated to be here on Monday 20th- Tuesday 21st, coming from within the same state. It now says delayed- waiting to be processed for delivery. Does that mean it’s still at its senders location? How long roughly would it take to be here?

Hi Victoria,

That delayed status just comes up automatically when a parcel hasn't arrived within the time frame initially estimated.

Looking at the tracking, this was only posted on Monday the 19th so the delivery estimate calculated by the online tracking seems a bit off. Our website does advise allowing 2-4 business days for same state deliveries within NSW at the moment so it is actually expected to reach you by today.

It hasn't been scanned out for delivery yet though so does appear to have been held up. This is likely due to the ongoing COVID situation in NSW which is having a pretty heavy impact on our network.

I really apologise for the delay, we'll be working to get this to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, it's worth letting your sender know you are still waiting and feel free to contact us on 13 13 18, via social media or by lodging and enquiry on our website if you'd like us to set up a case to keep an eye on this delivery for you.

-Casey

Jo K
Jo Kasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, I posted a small parcel on Monday 19th and the status today, Thursday 22nd is 'we've got it'. Expected delivery was yesterday or today? How can I get an update on this? Tracking #R358360014310713

Hi Jo,

Sorry to hear it's taking longer than expected. The best way to get updates is to keep an eye on the tracking as you'll see an update there as soon as your parcel does receive a scan. Looks like it did receive an update early this morning. Depending on where it's heading to, I'd expect delivery very soon but please reach out to our help and support team on 13 13 18 or via social media with the address details if needing an updated delivery estimate.

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions