Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

• Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (113)
    • Unacceptably Late (83)
    • On Time (78)
    • Late (37)
    • Early (14)
    • Never Collected (5)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (18%) · Receiver (82%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (70%) · No (30%)

Bill R

Bill RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service all over the place

Item Posted Qld 16th tracking stated cleared in Melb 20th delivery 21st. Then it stated cleared 21st Delivery 22nd, the it stated Cleared 22 in Melb delivery est 23rd. When I queried agent said its on its way and when I suggested I would use alternate carriers the agent stated it was up to the sender who they posted through. Guess what I choose as a customer or I dont buy. e-go for example is far cheaper and takes max 3 days from Bris-Melb 2 from Syd. Auspost clearly goes skeleton crew after Xmas and doesnt care less after then but wants "likes" and positive surveys all the time. Yet another out of touch corporate.

Delivery TimeLate

rigaku

rigaku

talk about slow

It would be faster to bring back Cobb & Co. I'm expecting a package from an address 40 min away from home and it was posted on Monday and it is now a full week being Monday today and still not here. They raise their postage prices and never get any better. CEO on big bucks, don't know how. Honestly AUS Post needs to give themselves an uppercut.

Other Couriers
4.4
HJP

HJPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

9 business days and counting to go 35km

Ordered 4/1/2020 (yep a Saturday). Posted Monday 6/1/2020 from Footscray Vic. to Sunbury Vic. 35km. Still hasn't been received.
I can understand things are delayed going across the country, but 35km???

Ali

AliSydney

They CALLED to check

Just had a phone call from the AU they double checked the address and the name of the company to make sure I get the package. It was very bizarre but have to give credit when it due. Hope to see more costumer care from Au post.

Thanks Ali :)

Peter

PeterSouth West, WA

worst in years

postage across the country used to take 3-4 days, now takes 10, its pathetic, what has changed?
its not just letters, parcel post is the same, hopeless, their so called tracking is pathetic, you can track a parcel across third world country's, in Australia you see the day its posted, then nothing for about 10 days, then when it arrives it suddenly fills in all the places its been, this happens just about every time a parcel is sent.

yep

yepSydney Surrounds, NSW

I never knew how good Aussie Post was...

I recently moved just north of Sydney and it has given me a greater appreciation for AP. Apparently once your out of the city area AP is the only reliable service to receive a parcel. Thanks AP, you are underrated:)

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failure to deliver to correct address - refusing compensation

James T

James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Delivery TimeLate

AUSpost Address data base

I have been waiting for a parcel to be delivered locally, so far this has been bouncing off from one Facility to the other. Delivery is for Brisbane, but my Parcel has been going back and forth from QLD-NSW facility (this is the 2nd time now!)
I have been in touch with AUspost, and they have advised that the address that was given is not listed in their national address file!?

I have been using this address for 3 years and have been receiving mail no problems, the company and building that I work for is very well known, we also have an internal Mail room as we receive multiple deliveries everyday, so I don't understand how the address given is not 'listed' in your address file, when you can also Google this address and it comes up?

July

JulySydney, NSW

Never ring the bell

Australia post never ring the bell. Can't count anymore how many times it happened or how many time I gave feedbacks. It never be solved. I was told that was staff issue. but seems like it's still there. It never happen previous suburb I lived. I hope one day we have option to choose who to deliver. I never ever pick the Australia post. because this is only happening when parcel comes with Australia post. I wonder how hard to ring the bell.

lowboost

lowboostGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t be serious

Package has been stuck in Redbank Queensland for 2 weeks has not moved. Filled out the form and made a complaint, no reply, emailed again this morning and still no reply. Also have an express post parcel that hasn’t moved from last week. This is a joke. If this isn’t sorted by Wednesday I will never use Australia post again. Bloody ridiculous.

Will

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

IDIOTS

The Idiots at the red bank plains processing facility, Received my item on the 31/12/2019. I live at Redland bay which is about 30 min drive from red bank plains.
The Australia post tracking site said the item would be delivered on the 02/01/2020. The item didn’t show, So I had a look at the tracking site it had been sent to Cairns.
So I rang Australia post to see what had happen, Waste of time. So the item was sent back Redbank plains. The tracking said it would delivered on The 13/01/2020. Had a looked today 12/01/2020 Guess where it is going now, Back to Cairns.
Idiots...

Priscila L.Australia Post

Oh that's very embarrassing of us Will! Can you please send me a private message with your tracking number so I can see what's going on and what we can do about it?

Randi

RandiSydney, NSW

The worst courier service in Australia

Posted a parcel 2 weeks ago, never reached destination. Kept giving me lots of excuses with no solution at all. Request for RTS, but it never came back. Wonder if Australia Post has lost my parcel. It is a waste of time for trusting this service. Will never use this service anymore.

On top of that, I had to wear the freight cost and lost my face to my customer. It is very embarrassing. In my opinion, never trust and use Australia Post. Unless you are willing to take risks and wants to be in my customer and my position.

David

DavidHunter Region, NSW

Worst company on the planet

Was sent a large parcel late October from Sydney to 300km north it went to Melbourne than South Australia than no tracking, Rang auspost again and there reply it might show up one day 22 days later beaten and battered it arrived, This is only 1 of 3 stuff ups I have had in the last 3 months, Who runs this debacle of a company now its just getting worse and worse, I would love to get hold of some of those amazon stickers and amazon tape because they worship them

Other Couriers
Transdirect
Transdirect
3.5

NO DeliveryPerth, WA

Hospital surgery letter not delivered until days after hospital's confirmation response time

Barrys 888Sydney, NSW

Worst company ever

Purchased a item online from spotlight on the 10 December.got the item redirected due to work commitments. Parcel ended up in Darwin. This was suppose to be my wife Xmas present. Was promised by customer service that item would arrive before Xmas eve. Thank you Australia post for the stress and embarrassment you caused myself and my wife I would never make another online purchase if Australian post was involved . Australia post also tried to blame the sender and at one stage they even blamed the bush fires . Shame on you for not taking the responsibility of a pathetic service

Barrys 888

Hi Priscilla. The tracking number was J4A2421237010322. Still not happy on the way this delivery and complaint has been handled. Barry

Lee H

Lee H

Continuous horrible postage service.

I have been the receiver of packages that were sent by Australian Post. Everytime they text me that the package will be sent today (refer to attachment), and I always reply to them saying that I will be home to receive it as soon as I get the message. However, after putting aside a whole day to be available to wait for the postie and/or arranging times with family members to do so when I'm not available, nobody arrives. If I'm lucky, the day after the estimated delivery I'll get a message saying that there was an issue with the delivery. After this, the delivery will arrive days or a week after the estimated delivery.
This is not a single occurence and disturbs my schedule as well as my family's schedule each time.

Excellent service

Pratibha Prashanth

Pratibha PrashanthSydney, NSW

Where is my parcel- its been shuffling between SA and NSW distributing system

Shipping TypeDomestic

Australia post, any updated??

Cor

CorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The most disappointing and inconvenient delivery ever.