Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Khurram H.

Khurram H.

Terrible service

Laziest people work in australia post. My office is on L2 and has a lift . Every time there is a delivery they leave a note . Terrible services. There no accountability to delivery people.

Ninja

NinjaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed in Service

Anna

Anna

Delivered to the wrong address

I just want to ask the question" why don`t you start employing people that can read address correctly "Other day I had someone else parcel delivered to my address, correct number but not the street, today someone drops off my parcel, it was delivered to wrong address, again correct number but not the street. Do your employees know only how to read the number... Clyde area has streets not just numbers. Educate them to read the letters not just numbers because this is gone far beyond any understanding of how many wrong deliveries, no one has anymore trust in Australian post

TraceyAU

Careless, Incompetent, Useless, Dismissive, Disinterested And Disgusting

HEAD

HEADsydney

Aust post equals gouge post

Well is there no end to the constant price hikes! Maybe to claw the cost of Cartier watches.
We patronize the service, they apologize for being so busy,THEN after realizing this, They jack up the prices. Starting March 2021,so ive heard.
Sendle and others here we come

Alex

Alex

Bizzare times a and COVID is nice excuse for mismanagement

Now 2 weeks delay and counting for the parcel from Melb to Sydney. It is just ghosted with Auspost claiming that item was not dispatched by sender and sender claiming that item was dispatched. While I’m waiting for this parcel I sent another parcel from Sydney to QLD and also received another parcel from VIC within normal time like 2 biz days... bizarre times and complete absence of customer service.. is it hard to arrange work from home and look in the system? Company I work for went 100% from home in 3 days... it is not hard... just require decent management...

Priscila L.Australia Post

Packages going all over the country- except to me

Two packages arrive in Melbourne to be sent to country vic (one from China one from WA) only for them to both be sent over to Perth. They were less than two hours from my house and now heading to the other side of the country. Ridiculous.

Receiver

ReceiverMelbourne

Disgrace and disaster

After taking time off work to be home for a delivery that 'could not be safe dropped' (not by my choice!!) I had to chase after contractor's van who tried to ignore me running! What a joke has Australia Post become. The bloke lied to my face trying to say that he KNOCKED. I hear him sticking the stupid card in my door, surely I would have been able to hear him knocking - he DIDN'T. He snuck a card and tried to run to make me line up at a PO shop to get my item. Really, Australia Post, you are pathetic.

Delivery TimeOn Time
SL8T

SL8TSydney, NSW

Prices going up again!

RobertPerth, WA

Nothing has improved

I ordered a remote control off Ebay that came to Perth during the Perth Covid lockdown and arrived on the16/2 and I have waited 6 days for it to be delivered to me and yet I have yet to see it onboard a vehicle for delivery, as a business goes Australia Post is over staffed, they charge to much compared to other businesses that deliver, and they have no idea what they are doing so far it is 18 days and counting

Hi Robert,

Sorry to hear it's taking so long! Please share the tracking number and your delivery postcode if you'd like me to take a look.

Robert

Just when I thought AP couldn't get any worse.

A parcel was posted from Canberra to Launceston Friday, 12 February and I've since discovered that it has been sitting in Launceston for the last 6 days. I'm really not surprised any more. At least this time it didn't take the usual 10 plus days just to get out of Melbourne.

train b.Perth, WA

Article sitting in an Aus Post warehouse in Melbourne

Purchased from eBay Australia recently. Frustrated from poor service from them using Aus Post last year.
Latest purchase has spent 7 days in Melbourne going nowhere and AP can't find it.

Hi Train,

I replied to you earlier!

train b.

Bag delivered today (22/2).

GeorgeSouth Australia

Ripped off again !

George

How do i write the private message to you ?

Priscila L.Australia Post

Hi George, just hover over my picture :)

bo p.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just incompetent.

I ordered a computer case from Umart and the estimated delivery time suddenly changed from 1 week to 2 weeks. I submitted a form to question what was going on. Turns out the parcel which supposed to be delivered to Adelaide delievered to Cairns instead. Just how freaking incompetent and unprofessional those guys are? Parcel Number 33VAW515071601000934509

PS: The ironic thing is I just realised Umart Adelaide is opening this Saturday so I could have saved the $25 postage and have the item a week earlier than what the worst post service on earth could do. This part is not Australian post's fault, but it did make me feel much worse

bo p.

I am terribly disappointed that you don't have any back up plan to fix this kind of mistakes. e.g. escalate this kind of case and put the parcel through a faster route. Should I thank you guys that the parcel is not missing?

Priscila L.Australia Post

I wish I could make your parcel get there faster but it's an impossible request. Can you please send me a private message with the address it should be going to?

3.5

Road W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MyPost Business beware of damaged goods claims process

Delivery TimeOn Time

Bookworm62Perth, WA

Delayed Parcel

I have been waiting for a parcel it has been in Kelmscott Perth arrived 10 th February and yet still not delivered I live in Kelmscott what is going on hopeless today 17 th still nothing has arrived

Bookworm62

I am still waiting a 5 minute walk I could collect it from Australia Post and yet take day to arrived

Tracking number is U7P007255301000910902

Ibolya M.

Nothing is perfect especially the Australian Post!

Was posted than sent back, now is posted again where am I going to get it God knows. It's slower than a donkey. The postal service is horrible. Now that everything has to be posted there should be more postal places than just the Australian post, or F the whole system.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Shipping TypeInternational

Hi Ibolya,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble receiving something in the post. Please share the tracking number and your delivery postcode if you'd like me to take a closer look.

Ibolya M.

Just a few days age I've sent a parcel to Hungary, paid $36.00 for it now it came back to me !!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH AUSTRALIA POST. SACK THEM ALL!!!

Ibolya M.

30 years ago it was trustworthy, reliable, NOW IT IS A MESS.

maxf

maxfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do Not Even Think About Choosing Australia Post

Jordo

JordoSydney, NSW

No delivery. Never arrived

Never arrived. No delivery of product i ordered from interstate. P.O. kept it then returned to sender. So close. Ok, but at least notify me of this. No attempt of notification. Zero follow through.
Tracking number 34DCC500187101000964506

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

rowcliffe5

rowcliffe5asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I live in Karratha Western Australia, my parcel was picked up from sender in Sydney on10/2, Most recent update, on my parcel tracking ''Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery'', what does that mean? This is the first time I have seen that message, on my post tracking. Karratha residents have been complaining for the past 12 months, about how long it takes to receive parcels, with Aus post, it has gone from 1 to 2 weeks at the most, to approx. 4 to 5 weeks, if you are lucky. And the my post tracking appears to be useless now, used to be able to track a parcel quite well, now it basically just shows picked up from courier, in transit, and when it is ready at post office to collect, or has gone out for delivery to residence, besides the messages that constantly appear to say delivery delays. There appears to be plenty of excuses from Aus post, but no resolution?

Hi Rowcliffe,

I'm sorry to hear that parcels to you have been taking so long. The most recent update you see on your parcel means your parcel is delayed in our network, so sorry that it means the parcel is not needed anymore and I do hope it arrives soon! Can you please share the tracking numbers with me? Our timeframes are an estimation only and we do try our best to meet it but events can occur beyond our control that can cause delays.

Mitch

Mitchasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel has been ‘received and ready for processing’ since Monday 5pm. It’s going from Melbourne to Brisbane. Is this a usual time for processing in Melbourne?

Hey Mitch,

The first time it passes through a processing facility might not be until it's reached Brisbane so I'd expect it's currently in transit up to you and shouldn't be too far off.

Hopefully it'll even be out for delivery to you tomorrow but it may be early next week. If there aren't any further tracking updates still by Monday or Tuesday, I'd recommend letting your sender know you are still waiting so that they can follow up with us for you.

Bec c

Bec c asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hiya, I made an eBay purchase on the 10th, posted on the 11th. The I nformation I was given links to your page and still says it’s being prepared. 99703868955701008320909
Could I get an update please? Thanks

Hi Bec,

There are no physical scans on the parcel yet, did the sender let you know how they sent it? Was it in a street posting box? From QLD to WA were estimating up to 11 business days for delivery.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives