Nannie RNorth Queensland, QLD

Exceeded our expectations

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)
Claim DateNovember 2019
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us. I'm so glad it was such an easy process and please do tell your friends and family!

Nannie R

Absolutely Priscila. We will be singing your praises from the rooftops.

Petg

PetgGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Travel claim

We were very happy with this insurance. Our claim was considered and paid in a timely manner. They were understanding and easy to deal with. Would highly recommend this insurance.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for taking the time to share your review with us Petg, great to read that you were happy with this, tell your friends and family :)

Steve Y - ExArmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic - Easy to Obtain before Travelling, Easy to Claim and Claim Processed Quickly

Highly Recommend - Great Value
The policy was easy to obtain online before travelling overseas.
It was very easy to submit a claim online upon my return and the claim was processed quickly.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationNew Zealand, North America (inc. Hawaii) and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Claim DateOctober 2019
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Steve, it means a lot :)

IvanSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Australia Post multi had no insolvency cover . beware Claim suited to Cover more . Excess $250 instead of $100.

Yes at first it was easy. Deceptive. Claim sent to Cover more . No info to me. Double excess . Paid half claim.cannot contact them. I have gone to the Ombudsman now.

Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim DateSeptember 2019

Grandma

GrandmaWestern District, VIC

Great Service - A Complete Surprise

Claim DateSeptember 2019

austpost

austpostMurray Region, NSW

Misrepresentation australia post are not a travel insurance company

I purchased this insurance from auspost travel insurance because of their reputation little did I know I would be shunted of to a company like 'covermore".
I gave my medical details to someone purporting to be from auspost I paid my money to someone purporting to be from auspost but when I had a claim where were auspost nowhere to be seen I was to my shock and horror dealing with covermore. A Company in the news for all the wrong reasons and I would suggest struggling for business having to trap customers under the auspost banner
Never again with aus post for anything and absolutely never covermore.
So beware just make sure who you are dealing with

Claim Resolution Time3+ months

Sleaf1

Sleaf1Brisbane

Good value, prompt refund

I have used this insurance many times when travelling. It is good value. For the first time, I had to make a small claim (medical). Process for refund was quick and simple (all online). Refunded with no problems shortly after. Would recommend.

Claim DateJuly 2019
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the great review, glad to hear making a claim was an easy and quick process!

Priscila :)

Jane

JaneHobart, TAS

Swift Response

We had to cancel an interstate trip due to illness. The only delay was due to me not submitting the medical certificate correctly. Once Australia Post received it we had no problems. Thanks for the swift refund.

DestinationAustralia
Type of ClaimMedical and Travel Delays/Cancellations
Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome to hear Jane, hope your trip can be rescheduled though some time in the future though :)

Robert GardinerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Insurance where you get what you paid for.

Excellent product. We've used Aust. Post travel insurance for a number of years but this is the first time we've made a claim - two, in fact, one a minor medical claim and the other for a replacement suitcase after the existing one was irreparably damaged by baggage handlers. The claims process was straight forward and both claims accepted and finalised within ten days. In an age where insurance claims are contested more often than not, this was a very pleasant surprise. We highly recommend Aust. Post travel insurance.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationEurope and North America (inc. Hawaii)
Claim MadeNo
Priscila L.Australia Post

That's great to hear Robert, thanks for sharing this with us! Tell your friends :)

Fast response

Customer services and claims are very fast and easy. When you have got panic from overseas travel they will help you. highly recommend to everyone include my friends as well :)

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
Type of ClaimPersonal Liability
Claim DateJune 2019
Priscila L.Australia Post

Awesome to hear that we were able to take the stress away whilst you're travelling, please spread the word and enjoy your holiday.

Greg

GregSouthern and Hills, SA

Never Again - you will need to take out insurance to protect you from their nsurance policy.

Decided to try Post Office Insurance. Usually use Covermore. Our trip to Sri Lanka was cancelled by Trip A Deal who credited our trip along with the cost of the Visas. This was after the Aust. Government issued a level 5, dont travel to Sri Lankawarning. However Post Office Insurance refused to credit of deter our Travel insurance because we had passed our cooling off period. We didn't travel as a result of having the trip cancelled, if we did travel and were injured as a result of the civil unrest, according to the contract, we would not have been covered. Also, try ringing their contact number. Good luck with the excessive wait.
Would never consider using again.

Type of ClaimCar/Rental Hire Excess

Cat S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Still waiting

Submitted a claim on April 1 as my former partner and father to my children died suddenly. We had a house to empty, a funeral to arrange and grief to deal with so did not take our trip. Despite my former partner not being on my policy or part of my trip, his death has sparked an investigation into his medical history and AusPost want full access to his medical records. I don't understand how this is relevant. I went with AusPost as the price was good and I worked for them at the time. I would not recommend them as Travel Insurers.

Type of ClaimTravel Delays/Cancellations
Claim DateApril 2019
Cat S.

This was two weeks ago Sami and I have not heard anything.

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

If anyone has trouble with the claim procedure it's probably because they haven't provided the correct information.

I've used travel insurance for years and never made any claims. I've used this one twice and, unfortunately, needed to make a claim. It was dealt with very quickly and politely. Well done.

PeterHobart, TAS

Took a lot of effort on my behalf to get it approved

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Claim Resolution Time3+ months

Yes, that would be ok.

Adrian W

Adrian WHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Travel Insurance

I had a claim for hospital and accommodation expenses whilst on holidays in Vietnam. Had to extend my stay for a further 12 days. I found them very professional and supportive, to my wife and myself. My claim was approved and paid within the 10 days with no hassles.
Great value, and will definitely be using them again in the future, and recommending them to my friends.

Prompt Settlement of Claim

Claim DateFebruary 2019
Sami M.Australia Post

Poor response when claims are submitted

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months

jennifer

jenniferHunter Region, NSW

good value for money

good value-and just a phone call to set up, and they sent a reminder when our yearly policy was up
Submitted claim on 25 Feb and received payment on 19 March
Three times

Claim DateFebruary 2019

Steve Pope

Steve PopeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Insurance Company to Use

it seems strange Praising an Insurance Company, But there you go.

Unbelievable service, being stuck in Bali they helped me all through the process

Prompt acknowledgment of all correspondence, And extremely fast Payment.

Great Work Aussie Post.

Claim DateMarch 2019

Hey Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us about your experience. It sucks to hear you were stuck in Bali but it's great to hear we were able to help out and make thinks easy for you.

Elisha

ElishaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Travel Insurance

Very happy with the service and great value for money. Lodged my claim and was approved the very next day and then had the money in my account the next. Will definitely use again.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property