4.1

4.1

Loretta
Loretta

So far so good

I have two large dogs that sed allot, so we got a Roomba s9+, so far so good, it coping with the dog hair well.
Daniel C.
Daniel C.Sydney, NSW9 posts
Mike
Mike

Very helpful

Very helpful nothings too much trouble. Used their products for a number of years great workmanship
Matt H.
Matt H.

Helpful and easy

Purchased a Roborock from Aus Robotic several months ago the vac has worked flawlessly since. Had a small issue with the filter giving off a pungent odour but the service team quickly organized a replacement. Good price and great service Show details
Eden
Eden

Good service

Grateful to find the part I needed for my iRobot. Shipping and communications met my expectations.
Ross
Ross

Refurbished S7

I bought a refurbished S7, and it works great. Thanks!
Rawal
Rawal

Had our Hobot 298 repaired due to power supply failure. The price was reasonable, and the turnaround time was quick. I would use their services again.
Kiki
KikiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor refurbished product and poor service

I have been struggling with Roomba S9 I purchased from them. From the very first day, the machine had a problem, but finally we decided to contact them 6 months later. We called them and were advised to send a message about the problem. They only responded to our message after 3 days. We replied back, and then no response from them. When re received the response after another 3 days, it was only about information we have found online and tried already. Unfortunately, our problem has not been fixed yet, and am still waiting for their response about repair. We are very frustrated. Show details
Australia Robotic   DM

Hi, Looks like one email did take 72 hrs to respond, a bit longer than we would like, all other replies have been within 24 hrs and mostly the same day.

Kent
Kent

great customer service

Parts order arrived quick and advice through the online chat as was helpful and accurate, thanks
Lea
LeaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for the repair of my i7, its back working well.
Elisa
ElisaSydney, NSW

It works well

I got a refurbished Roomba j7+, works well self empying is very handy.
Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Would buy again

Bought an i7+ refubished, works well, would buy again. Thanks
Payton
PaytonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Good Value

I purchased a refurbished Roomba i7, does have some signes of use, but that was to be expected as it is used. Works great, and much better than my old 780. May look at addding a clean base at some point.
R Berry
R BerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Thanks for the help

My Roomba i7+ was giving error 26, we emailed Australia Robotic and was told it was a vacuum motor fault, they send the link to the new cleaning head module, which I ordered and replaced, roomba is back up and running.
J Burns
J BurnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Referb J7+

Had a refurbished J7+ delivered, good price and works great, some marks but to be expected for half the price of new. May but another for holiday property.

Anne K

My i Roomba 630 is picking up dust but not larger grit & dirt. I have just purchased a replenish kit & removed all dust from under perspex of dust draw. Can you help?

Australia Robotic   DM

Hi, Are the main brushes turning and is there air coming from the back of the bin?

Anne K

Yes air is pushing out the back of dust draw & when I turn it upside down brushes turn easily. There is a rattle which I don’t think it had before.

Hi, please email us at info@auto-robot.com.au

Tony H-W
Tony H-W

I recently bought a lithium battery for my Room a. It works well except that it won't dock anymore. What can I do about it please?

Hi, please email us at info@auto-robot.com.au

foretold
foretold

which robotic mower is good for a property that has 1/2 an acre.