3.5

Kunal

KunalMelbourne

Avoid if you can

Hi,

ABC homes is a subsidiary of Metricon. I signed a contract with ABC homes last month and after signing I am following up with them every day for all the amendments in the HIA contract which were not done. Its been a month and we are still not applied for planning permit. Pre site experience is the worst & I wonder if they will be able to commence work on time. After signing up the customer service is poor & pathetic. I doubt I will end up with a dispute as being sending emails everyday.

I will update my review post construction experience

Francesco.M

Francesco.MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend his work!

No issues or hiccups whatsoever with designing the property. Smooth and stress free process dealing with Shaq! He’s super helpful and has a great understanding of the home build making it an enjoyable experience for myself. I would highly recommend dealing with Shaq if you’re looking to build a home!

Jack P.

Jack P.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy as pig in mud

The New Home Advisor was amazing to a 1st home buyer like me. In the unknown of my expectations, she was very informative in our very 1st discussion prior to contract signing. I'm abit old school with documentations and plan reading but every question I asked was well received and explained in layman's terms, if can say that. She graciously exceeded my expectations. Very delighted and couldn't be any happier with what I've been offered in my contract.

TOMASZ

TOMASZSouth East Queensland, QLD

ABC, not another building company.

We are currently in the Pre Build phase of moving into our wonderful home and our New Home Advisor is amazing. I know that’s said all the time but she has exceeded our expectations. For instance, when she was on holidays and we got stuck with our contract there was no issue for her to answer our phone call.
The Pre Site Cadet was willing to meet us and even asked what coffee we wanted prior to the meeting. She has given us all the time I need to make sure my adjustments are taken seriously and effectively. Another Star.
It’s the little things to be honest that make it.
So even though we are at the beginning of our journey I feel that nothing will get in the way of us having a stress free expedition.
Thank you ABC.

Natalie Johnson

Natalie Johnson South East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed

So far with the build, Metricon have been fantastic, all from Metricon have been wonderful, I’m really happy and impressed with Metricons efficiency , I’m looking forward to my journey with start to finish with my build, also looking forward to my new home, where I will be living in a wonderful community

They r amazing

I m building with Abchomes in Toowoomba qld.i must say they r really good so far.i got my final contact with in week.sales person [Name Removed] he is very very helpful throughout process. I ll keep updating when they start build. I m waiting for my loan application to approve. Thanks

Plumbing & Waterproofing

AJ03

AJ03Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Total waste of money and time.

Ankush C.

Ankush C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst sales consultant - @ABC

Excellent service

Development Approval/Building permit No. [Number Removed]
Contract No. [Number Removed]
House Built: Oakleigh 19
Building Supervisor ; ( [name removed])

It was a wonderful experience with Metricon. Our Site Manager was [name removed]. He was an absolute gentleman. Always helping and available with upfront suggestions if needed. Everything fell in time and the inspections were at our convenience. Prefer [name removed] again.
I will give Him and Metricon 5 out of 5.
Great job !!

JENNINGSNortheast, VIC

Fast efficient great quality build

Safire Vista 28 contract [Number Remved] ABC homes
We were very pleased with [name removed] as our site manager.
There were never any issues that he was unable to solve and he worked tirelessly with many extra hours.
[name removed] is extremely easy to work with and we would highly recommend him for any future work and be happy to work with him again in the future should need arise.

JENNINGS

Great Job....we are very pleased with our beautiful new home

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely crap

We would definitely not recommend building with ABC homes as their aftercare is awful! Things were unfinished and missing at handover and was assured would be rectified within a week that was a lie as we are still waiting. We have been constantly ignored since handover and when you do speak to someone they pass the buck to someone else! They have left our house with many defects some of which are not up code and not even the warranty department are helping! We do feel that once they got their final payment we were pushed aside never to be thought of again as our issues still have not been addressed 8 weeks on!

Anna

Anna

Disappointment

Raj

RajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect home!

Thanks [Name Removed] from the Cloverton estate for your expert guidance which made our first home build experience with ABC homes one of the very very best. [Name Removed] with his knowledge and experience helped us finalise the contract with great peace of mind. He constantly kept pushing for getting our design changes approved right till the end and to get our site start sooner. I cant thank you enough [Name Removed]!!. Also very happy with the site manager [Name Removed] who also did a great job by picking up small drawing issues and for ensuring the build gets completed within 6 months of time without compromising the quality. Very happy with ABC, I will definitely meet [Name Removed] again to build my next home.

Christine M.

Building construction

Saima D.

Saima D.asked

Hi
It will be really great if I can have the name of the great builders in Ballarat who does turn key project with great service and quality within reasonable price.

Team M.Australian Building Co.

Hi Saima D, it’s great to hear you’re interested in a potential build in the Ballarat location. We do apologies for the delay in our response, however, hope you have been able to locate all the details you require for your potential build. If you are still in the process of searching for a builder that’s right for you, visit our website abchomes.com.au or call 13 18 28 for more information.

Wing

Wingasked

Is there any Metropolitan 32 house being built in SE Melbourne area at the moment? Would like to have a look from the external to get a feel of the size of the building.

Team M.Australian Building Co.

Hi Wing, we appreciate you reaching out and are sorry for the delay in our response. Currently, our Metropolitan 32 design is not displayed within Victoria. We do have various designs on display and hope you have been able to visit. Additionally, if you require further details on locations you’re welcome to view these via our website abchomes.com.au.
Have a great day.

Swan M.

Swan M.asked

Is Frenken home reliable

Team M.Australian Building Co.

Hi Swan M. thank you for your question, we are sorry we haven't responded sooner. The Australian Building Company is not affiliated with Frenken Homes. We do however hope you have since gathered all the information you required. Have a lovely day.

See all Australian Building Co. questions