3.9

OldsaltMetropolitan Adelaide, SA41 posts

Chintan
ChintanMelbourne2 posts

Beware of this company

Hello. The company has completely stopped responding to my calls. In fact their number is now not reachable. They have taken my deposit and have stopped responding. Beware of this company.

Steve
Steve3 posts

Company is cheating

Beware of this company they have gone into liquidation they have taken my deposit of $1000 and still not done anything

Matt
MattGregory Hills2 posts

TOOK OUR MONEY AND CLOSED UP SHOP

BEWARE- company has gone into liquidation! Took our $900 deposit and have now closed their doors. Sales rep was more than happy to get personal with me, only to know behind my back he was realistically stealing money from me. Do not contact!

Hugh Woodburn
Hugh WoodburnMeidelbereg2 posts

Better Than We Expected

The entire experience was stress free. The sales person did not rush us with a rehearsed spiel, instead showed us the samples and answered all our questions and explained the whole process from signing up, to laying, maintenance and after sales care. The tradesmen men were very courteous, professional and caring with their work making sure to care for the shrubs and plants that were close to where they were working. They advised us on how to care for the lawn and patiently answered all our questions. They left the area in great condition.

party_of_5
party_of_5Melbourne2 posts
Happy client
Happy clientTregear2 posts

Peter T
Peter TAdelaide

Great outcome

The installation team did a great job with my new synthetic lawn. Arrived on time, worked hard all day and the finished product is excellent.

Denis Smith
Denis Smith

This product is fantastic. It has changed the way my property looks dramatically

The entire experience was as easy as one two three. Measure, quote and complete the job. Could not be more pleased with the price and the result.

Rolf G Peake
Rolf G PeakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Magnificent result the lawn has highlighted the backyard

I'm really pleased with the result, the whole job was carried in a friendly fashion & the installers were great & worked in a professional manner & explained everything fully. The job was completed quickly & efficiently & left the area thoroughly cleaned, Great Housekeeping.

Show 2 replies

Jette
JetteBundoora

Excellent; has made all the difference to our backyard!

The artificial turf that we ordered came with two polite and friendly installers who efficiently laid the foundation and then carefully laid the grass on top. It looks great; comfy and welcoming instead of the bleak grey concrete verandah floor. Our grandchildren love to play on it now. It is thick and natural-looking, and is nice to walk on. The price was less than we thought, and we are really pleased with the result.

Greg Symons
Greg SymonsSydney

Say goodbye to the lawn mower!

We're very happy with our new lawn. Its great not having to worry about mowing the lawn anymore! Everyone whose seen it thinks its great! Our installer was very professional and obviously knew his craft. Couldn't believe he did the installation on his own. Would happily recommend ALW.

Anne
Anne

Fantastic transformation

Rang ALW after seeing information in the letterbox. From Lyle who did the quote to the installers, everyone was very friendly. The whole process was explained and as the area was small, the installation too less than a day. Love my new lawn and the bonus is I never have to mow it.

Curious
Curious

Hi do you sell the turf that’s used on golf courses. That loves heavy traffic and dogs but no runners

Vic
Vic

I would like to get a quote for a non fading and 10 year warranty on artificial lawn. Please?

Australian Lawn Wholesalers   DM

Hi, there are a lot of options and variables. Please call 1300 28 2000 or email info@auslawn.com.au and we can call and try and reduce the variables to give you a more accurate idea. Regards ALW

CharlieB

We had grass installed recently and the grass is below the edging. The grass blades are considerably lower and the edging is now a tripping hazard. I believe the the grass should sit higher than the edging or at least the same height.

For those who have had grass installed, can you please confirm this and let me know what your grass looks like?

Thanks!

jackson n
jackson n

Mine is slightly higher than edging

Alwilga
Alwilga

Like the previous answer, my grass too is slightly higher that the edging.

CharlieB

Thank you. We called ALW and they are coming to inspect the installation. Hopefully they will reinstall.

Do you guys have pictures you would like to share?