Auswide Bank Branches

Auswide Bank Branches

Allayne

AllayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Customer Service

I want to Thank Katrina Thompson for some great customer service. She went over the top to make us feel comfortable about opening accounts and answered all questions we had. She is a total asset.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account
Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Wow! Thanks for sharing, Allayne! I'll definately be passing on your feedback to Katrina! :)

Loyal customer

Loyal customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer service ever

I am with the bank for 20 years now. I consider they give the best service among banks. Staff are friendly and helpful, go above and beyond for you in every branch I dealt with. No long queues and push to use online banking - like the Big 4 do.
My mortgage is not with them anymore as I didn't fit into the requirements at the time, but kept my account. And no matter how much is on your account, you get a friendly old fashioned personalised service each time. 5 stars from me!

TopicGeneral Transactions

Margaret L.

Margaret L.asked

Where are the Melbourne braches

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Hi Margaret. We don't currently have a physical branch network in Victoria, however we do have an amazing Australian-based Customer Hub, online and phone banking, mobile app and Bank @ Post options available. Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Margaret L.