Auswide Bank Branches

Auswide Bank Branches

Wow! Jess gave superb customer support, ongoing follow up and came through on her contribution. Very impressed!!

Jess Shuttlewood at Mackay was extremely helpful and patient assisting myself and elderly father chase up archived records. Jess called multiple times keeping me up to date and the records came ahead of time. A smiling face any company would be proud to have at their front. The customer service really WOW’d me. Thanks!

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback, Donna! I'll be sure to let Jess know.

Danielle Pitt

Danielle PittCentral Queensland, QLD

Jess Shuttlewood was awesome

15 years +
I love Auswide. Great Bank.
Jess Shuttlewood was a stand out, she was absolutely fantastic and gave my daughter a wonderful first time banking experience.
Jess is warm, kind, natural and friendly whilst having exceptional knowledge.
Thank you Jess.

TopicNew Account
Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Thanks Danielle! I'm sure Jess will be thrilled to hear your feedback. I'll be sure to let her know!

I often deal with Katreena Bishop at Rockhampton branch. She is excellent - always friendly, helpful and pro-active.

I'm a mortgage broker and have been dealing with Auswide for several years. The staff at the local Rockhampton branch are always friendly and helpful. Our clients are invariably happy with the service, especially from Katreena.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Wow! Thanks John! That's awesome to hear! I'll be sure to let the team in Rockhampton know.

RoneB

RoneBCentral Queensland, QLD

Customer service from Jess Haby at the Sarina branch is nothing but fantastic.

Jess and her colleagues have always gone the extra mile to help. I really appreciate having email and phone contact, with someone whom I have built a rap ore over time.
I have been with Auswide for approx 2 years. Started with a small personal loan and now I have moved all my banking including my mortgage to Auswide. I was actually pretty keen to get away from the Big 4 banks.
Yes very reliable.
Customer service has always been exceptional.
I would also like to add that I was very pleased to learn that Auswide do not support/finance the coal industry like a lot of other banks do heavily. For example the Adani project.

Hi RoneB!
That's awesome! I'll be sure to pass on your feedback and let Jess know! Thanks for taking the time to let us know your thoughts! :)

Ewan Franklin

Ewan FranklinCentral Queensland, QLD

Customer Service - Yeppoon Branch

My husband & I have been banking with Auswide for at lease 18 years. The service we have received has always been good but I do have to say there is one member of your team in Yeppoon that always stands out. Don't get me wrong all the ladies at the branch are friendly and very helpful but Debbie is just a beacon of life. Her attitude she has with all of the customers is amazing. Debbie is always smiling, up for a chat and a laugh. Debbie knows her product and can talk to you so you understand without making you feel stupid. We both feel that Debbie goes above and beyond for all her customers and with the rest of the team have a great community spirit. Keep up the great work Debbie, Jane and Margie, Well done

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

Thanks Ewan!
I'll make sure to pass on your feedback to Debbie! I'm sure she'll really appreciate your kind words! :)

P S Hight

P S HightCentral Queensland, QLD

Application for a mortgage

I have only just joined the bank. From the instance they staff were friendly and very obliging. The bank I recently joined were difficult to understand and organise accounts and needed to come back for appointments as they could NEVER assist when needed. Auswide completely the opposite-the customer came FIRST :). Will recommend this bank to any one because of the service.

Wow! Thanks P S Hight!
That's awesome! We love hearing feedback from our customers! We're so glad that we've been able to support you through the Customer Service in our branches. :)

Best bank in Mackay for customer service

TopicLoan Application and New Account

Thanks Louise!

I've passed your feedback on to Heidi! We love hearing feedback from our customers! We're so chuffed that we've been able to support you through this time! :)

Darren

DarrenCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Service Always Friendly

Since July 2019
100% reliable, all information 100% explained
they are great people always helpful and friendly. Helped us out when no other bank would. Made our life liveable.
Big shout out to Heidi Bartels

Thanks Darren!

I've passed your feedback on to Heidi and the team! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! :)

Great customer service

I've been with Auswide since Q4 2019. This branch is reliable. I am at home at this branch when I transact here because staff are friendly and approachable. Great job.

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Hi Nanette, That's so lovely. We love hearing feedback from our customers! Do you mind me asking which branch location you visit, so that I may pass on your feedback to the team?

Nanette
Nanette

Auswide bank in canelands, mackay, qld

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Thanks Nanette! I'll pass on your feedback! :)

jenmanning

jenmanningCentral Queensland, QLD

Great service from Heidi - Canelands Branch

I’ve been with Auswide for about 5 years moving from one of the major banks. The customer service is the best and I have been very happy with the change. Recently I dealt with Heidi at the Canelands Branch and she is amazing. Very friendly, does everything possible to make things work for you. Extremely professional and very friendly and maintains great communication. Heidi recently touched base to ensure we were going ok through this covid madness and crazy times. Very unexpected but very appreciated. Thanks Heidi, you are one of the great reasons we stay with Auswide.

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Wow! Thanks so much for letting us know Jen! We love hearing feedback from our customers! I'll be passing on your feedback to Canelands and Heidi.

John

JohnCentral Queensland, QLD

Canelands Branch is amazing

Marilyn my fiance has been with this bank since its inception in Bundaberg as Wide Bay Capricorn and was a friend of the owner and his family. However the service from staff at Mackay Canelands is outstanding. The help provided by counter staff is of a high standard and helpful as well as friendly. Heidi from Lending is amazing. Her customer service, friendliness, competence, help, understanding and service delivery is second to none. She cares for her clients listens to their requirements and organises assistance in a competent and efficient way. An amazing lady and valuable employee. I cannot praise her work enough. Thank you Auswide Canelands Mackay! A great team.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Thanks John!
That's lovely of you to say! I'll make sure to share your feedback with Heidi and the team!

Julia D.

Julia D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Personal Loan

We applied online for a personal loan and were contacted by Katrina within an hour. She was helpful, prompt, easy going and honest the entire time. It turned out to be the easiest loan application we have ever completed!

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Wow! Thanks Julia! I'll be sure to let Katrina know! :)

Personal loan application

Spoke to Katrina from auswide bank, always speak to the same person through the whole process, applied for a personal loan and the whole process was very easy and Katrina did all the hard work and kept me updated, she even followed up and asked me how my new bike purchase went. Very pleased with auswide, also have my home loan through them. Can't recommend auswide enough.

Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Awesome stuff! Thanks for your kind words Sam! We love hearing these stories! I'll pass your feedback on to Katrina! And enjoy your new bike! :)

Allayne

AllayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Customer Service

I want to Thank Katrina Thompson for some great customer service. She went over the top to make us feel comfortable about opening accounts and answered all questions we had. She is a total asset.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account
Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Wow! Thanks for sharing, Allayne! I'll definately be passing on your feedback to Katrina! :)

Loyal customer

Loyal customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer service ever

I am with the bank for 20 years now. I consider they give the best service among banks. Staff are friendly and helpful, go above and beyond for you in every branch I dealt with. No long queues and push to use online banking - like the Big 4 do.
My mortgage is not with them anymore as I didn't fit into the requirements at the time, but kept my account. And no matter how much is on your account, you get a friendly old fashioned personalised service each time. 5 stars from me!