Couldnt be happier!!

We just received our Bella dining suite and matching coffee table and we are so happy. We were nervous ordering this sight unseen, only a picture to guide us, but it was perfect. The quality is outstanding, it was easy to put together and the service was exceptional.

FLORENCE

FLORENCE

Lovely product

Ordering`was fairly easy, bit frustrated that I could not pay with my Mastercard but the company have had problems with people not paying, so it is understandable. We didn't realize that we had to assemble it ourselves but it turned out good. The company were fairly quick with the ordering and delivery process. That was impressive. They were quite friendly and helpful over the phone, just a little persistent in obtaining reviews as I have have had difficulty getting onto google and working alot. I would definitely buy with this company again as overall the customer service and delivery is very good.

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Great furniture, customer service, value for money

Friendly staff followed up online order and were very proactive and helpful arranging the delivery. Easy to assemble. Great quality. My daughter loves her new bed. I would definitely recommend them.

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Great service, great product and great price

Very happy with the chairs and amazing price :). Easy to assemble. Also it was very convenient to have a actual physical store as well. Friendly service and will come back again.

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Very pleased with the purchase.

I was looking for a dining table and I found the perfect one at B2C. The item arrived on time in perfect shape and order. Would definitely recommend and buy again from them.

Love, love my new bed!

Bought a queen size bed with four storage drawers underneath it. Drawers are on rollers and slide quietly. Chose the white and it is a pristine white really beautiful lines. Extremely happy with the service from ordering to delivery!

Julie S.

Julie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Coco storage bed.

Great bed just like the picture. Very solid easy to put together. Received the bed a week early which was a massive bonus. Thank you Julz
Will be back for sure.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent chairs! What a bargain!

Great customer service and well built quality furniture at an affordable price. Took a while to assemble 8 chairs but worth the work for a quality hardwood product. Will be back again in the future!

fiL

fiLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful bedside tables!

It was easy to navigate the website. The quality of the tables were very good, well made and sturdy. Customer service also very good and helpful. Cost was very affordable.

Liz H.

Liz H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't even register as a customer!!!!

Couldn't get past the login process. I entered the captcha code and couldn't get it right after about 8 tries. I don't think purchasing something should be this difficult! We have purchased directly from the physical store and found them to be very helpful. Online needs work.

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Hi Liz, thank you for the feedback. We are currently investigating the issue.
B2C Furniture

Great quality, great prices and great service

Great store layout and no issue for our 2yo try her new bed! Service was very friendly and they are well priced for quality hardwood furniture. Assembly was Slightly complex but I put that down to the solid build quality which far exceeded our expectations.

Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Easy to find what I was looking for, good range. Very happy with the lounge suite, very comfortable. Lots of positive comments from friends. Easy to assemble. Well packed and protected when delivered.

Store LocationDandenong

Sylvia D.

Sylvia D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dining table and chairs!

Stumbled across this place online after searching for dining tables. Being unhappy with the chipboard choices and prices provided at IKEA we decided to drive the drive to Dandenong rd as the prices quoted online for modern hardwood tables and 6 chairs looked too good to true be true! Purchased on the day as it was the last one! Good quality hardwood timber products. Minor colour defects in wood you can hide easily so don't expect perfect but who would for the price! All in all great products better than most places we have seen and easy to assemble flat

Nitsa

NitsaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

I visited Dandenong store and the sales person was excellent and very helpful, I was able to order what I needed without any hassle. I purchased 10 dining chairs for $39ea which were reduced from $159, a super fantastic saving!!!

Store Locationdandenong vic

Great Service & Products

I purchased new bedding furniture for me daughters, the products where of good quality and the customer service received by the B2C team was awesome.

Thanks hugely again and I'll be sure to shop with you again.

Andres R.

Andres R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing furniture, couldn't be happier.

I found the product to be as described in the online store with great quality and finish. The online ordering and delivering process was hassle free. The assembly process was very simple and didn't took long.
I won't t hesitate to order more furniture in the future from B2C.

Great quality

Ive bought two kids beds a year apart. Both are great. Very good quality, and looks fantastic. Service was great. Both times I paid for set up which was easy. Would recommend.

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute quality

I purchased the Paris hardwood queen bed frame and I was pleasantly surprised to find that the hardwood was actually hardwood, unlike the similar products that are all veneered.
As a carpenter by trade the construction of the bed was awesome, well braced and well thought out with its design.
The only bad thing I can say about the frame was how much longer it took to put together than the competitors, but thats a credit to the quality of the product.
Would I buy again from b2c, without doubt YES.
On price alone you cant beat them, the massive difference is the quality of materials that are used.

Very pleased

From store to sleep I am happy with this product.

Friendly staff in the physical store whom were very helpful.

Product looks great and was delivered safely and quickly.

I am very pleased.

Nathan

NathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely happy

Bought a table and chairs from B2C from the online store, picked it up from the depot with no issues.
really happy with the service and my new table.

Thanks B 2 C