• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (374)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (96%) · Not as advertised (4%)

Here C.

Here C.Sydney, NSW

Can't be more perfect! Amazing company and brilliant products, service and after sales support.

Can't be more perfect, from webstore, to store staff, to aftercare support. Great team, great company and amazing quality furniture. What more could you want! A very satisfied customer, we purchased a Myer triple bunk bed with understorage drawers. We love it as much as our twin girls do. I will definitely be shopping with B2C in future, word of mouth goes a long way too! We will be recommending B2C to our family, friends and colleagues.

Jim Medcraft

Jim MedcraftSydney, NSW

Service above and beyond with good real solid furniture.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

First time online purchase..

I was nervous to purchase online so I called the showroom and the team were very reassuring taking time to give me details of the Paris chairs I ordered.. when they arrived I was excited and the chairs were great quality.. it was an easy process to put them together and I was surprised at how sturdy they are considering they come as assembly required..
about a month later one of the springs sprung which I was very disappointed, however I called the warehouse and it was sorted out and a replacement seat was dispatched within about a 1 hour and arrived a few days later in perfect condition.. thank you B2C furniture I will recommend you to everyone..
Michelle

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Kim Willis

Kim WillisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Exceptional in every way!

gza222

gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such great service.

Service is just excellent! I had some small issues last week and they were resolved quickly, politely and in a very timely fashion.

I was going to be ordering some bedside drawers from one of your competitors but can’t look past your service, and will be ordering more from you.

Keep up the great work – with everyone moving to online these days, service is such a key and important differentiator.

Great service and quality

Friendly service in the showroom and very helpful yet laid back staff. Bought a beautiful piece, fully assembled which was a major plus! Very happy with B2C overall and will be returning!

Store LocationDandenong
Stephanie B.

Stephanie B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceeded expectations

I recently purchased the Paris Hardwood entertainment unit in walnut finish. And it is exactly what I was after.
I have been struggling to find the perfect shade of walnut and I found it!

Harri52

Harri52Sydney, NSW

Just as it looks on the website!

I purchased the Rome queen bed and side table. I was concerned about purchasing such a major item online, and in particular I was hoping the colour of the suite on line was accurate because I wanted a light coloured timber frame that wasn’t a yellow colour. It is perfect! Just what I was looking for. The furniture was easy to assemble and looks really lovely in my bedroom. It is likely my next purchase will be dining room chairs now that I have confidence in B2C. A real pleasure dealing with this company.

Tamara S.

Tamara S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic quality and excellent customer service

We bought a Finn bedside table from the online store, the quality of this piece is excellent and it looks beautiful in my daughters room. Customer service from notifying us of delivery (which was super quick) to a follow up courtesy call was also first class. Would definitely buy more furniture from this company.

Find out how B2C Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Got a bed for sleeping on

Great web interface and really good customer service.
Customer service really did their best to excel by finding the best possible option for freight. Well done B2B. Gold star gold star

Ryannvll84

Ryannvll84Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such great Customer Service

I have just purchased a furniture package online and dealt with a lady by the name of Stacey. Given the difficulties we have here in Melbourne, Stacey answers my queries quickly, provided me photographs of what different angles of what the items looked like in the showroom so that we did not have to travel. I could not recommend this company more. Thank you so much

babyjackrabbit

babyjackrabbitSydney, NSW

Almost perfect

The Bella sofa collection, rustic walnut hardwood tv unit and rustic walnut coffee table, I ordered, are absolutely gorgeous! I'm very delighted, overall, with my purchase. However, I was disappointed that the matching hardwood lamp table has a somewhat different colour finish to the tv unit and coffee table. The website describes them all as having a rustic walnut finish.
Also, only one man arrived for the delivery. I live at the top of three flights of stairs, and the hardwood furniture is very heavy. Luckily, I had someone able to assist him.

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great purchase

The site was easy to navigate and it listed all the details we needed to make the right decision. Having different colour options to select and seeing those options was a great tool!

JessicaP

JessicaP

Amazing quality

This is the 2nd single bed I have brought from b2c for both my daughters and I must say I am completely satisfied with the quality, build and design of the beds. I had great customer service and the product didn’t take to long to arrive. Amazing beds and will definitely recommend this company and when I need to upgrade my king bed I won’t be looking anywhere else. Thank you!

Store LocationDandenong

10 out of 10 Experience

Their customer service was outstanding and the furniture that we received was absolutely gorgeous.

I highly recommend B2C furniture to anyone looking for unique quality furniture at a really great price!

Rodney F.

Rodney F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Long lasting and quality

We have been ordering from B2C from the very early days must say we love our furniture is durable and great quality. Good design unlike other furniture products in this price range.

Great quality

l have bought 2 items from B2C .1 online and 1 from the store.
Customer service was great , both items were of excellent quality and the assembly was very easy to follow.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Extremely disappointed!! Low quality product.

Recently we brought Bella queen bed S - BBB03 for $499 with delivery it cost us $600.
The moment we assembled the bed our heart Shattered.
Such a disappointment with the low quality of the bed frame.
Final disaster happened, when the mattress frame broke within 25th day of having this product.

Shame will not trust this brand again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Maha

It’s been so long, no update from B2c and we are still suffering with broken bed. So inconsiderate. Have lost faith in online shopping.

Cristy

CristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality furniture

Very happy with the quality. It’s hard to fine actual timber furniture these days! This is all real timber and looks great. Easy company to deal with, fast delivery. After buying a tv unit and table I was so happy I went back and brought a new bed!

Akanksha

AkankshaSydney, NSW

The Finn double bed is absolutely amazing.

The entire process from placing the order to assembling the product was quick and easy. The bed is quite comfortable. It is fairly light weight which is perfect as it makes it easier to move.