B2C Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (484)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (451) · Not as advertised (19)

Quality construction, inaccurate representation of colour.

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Bed

Never have I had such amazing service when purchasing anything in the furniture range from start to finish just perfect my bed and side tables exactly as advertised great quality even the delivery people great attitude and every helpful can not thank you enough

Adele

Adele Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautifully crafted, excellent prices!

Purchased 2x Rome queen beds & bedside tables, 1 Coco double + 2 drawers & 2 Ari bedside tables- extremely happy with the friendly helpful service and the quality of the products!

Cindi P.

Cindi P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing quality product and great customer service

I ordered the Cruz bed online.
Sadly when the bed arrived it was a lighter tone than I expected. The actual design and workmanship was excellent so I considered staining the bed head.
I called B2C and asked for advice around this and they were very helpful and were also gracious enough to offer me a refund if I decided against staining the bed.
After a few days deliberation I decided to return the bed rather than messing up a home stain job.
I would definitely shop here again and I thank B2C for their wonderful service

ben h.

ben h.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most amazing furniture I’ve ever owned!

The shipping was fast, easy to put together and after sales service was amazing.
Nicest people to deal with, super friendly and helpful, and the product is the best quality I’ve seen anywhere. I would recommend B2C to anyone gladly.

Nirmal NayakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keep away from these brands

I got a Ari White Toddler Single Bed | Trundle | Storage bed from B2c furniture. First of all the bed was very difficult to assemble. When I called to b2c furniture, they asked for 200 dollars to assemble the bed, which is even more than Harvey Norman.
Finally I had to call a professional to assemble the bed, who took 1.5 hours to assemble and even after professional assembly, The bed is very noisy

Complete disappointment!!!

Nirmal Nayak

What details you need to solve the issue. The bed is assembled so should I send the video to show how the bed is shaking...

Luca A.Sydney

Impressive quality and service

Lcjane04

Lcjane04South East Queensland, QLD

Really impressed

Great customer service. Very responsive. Easy to Navigate online store. Quick delivery mid pandemic. Great product. Great price. Highly recommend.

PG18

PG18Melbourne

Really disappointed as a part was missing and I am out of pocket for an Airtasker

We are really disappointed with B2CFURNITURE.

We paid someone from AirTasker to come out and build the bed from the flat pack which was sent to us.

We found out that a part was missing meaning that we paid the AirTasker out of our own pocket and he could not finish the job.

We now have to contact B2C to follow up.

If they agree to send someone here to provide the missing part and to finish the job, I may amend my review but I am very upset at being out of pocket for an AirTasker and not having the parts required to complete the job.

Amber L.

Amber L.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

B2C called me to say sorry for the delay on my order (when I actually wasn’t expecting it to arrive for weeks!) and to make up for it they’d be happy to deliver between 9am and 10am Saturday, when most companies would give you a five hour window where you have to be home all day.

They arrived promptly on Saturday and the delivery people were helpful and very polite.

Having moved into a new apartment recently, this was the best service I received for any of my deliveries. Very impressed!

N. Ar

N. ArGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More than happy with my purchase!

I bought a Triple Bunk Bed online.. And I'm very happy with my purchase as it's exactly what I was looking for. Perfect addition to my Boys room. Love the natural look and it's quite sturdy.

Anslem

Anslem Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect hardwood queen bedroom suite

I shopped at several outlets looking for modern hardwood furniture that was stylish and affordable and b2c came up trumps. Love the furniture and the transformation it has done to our bedroom. My next purchase and every other would be from you guys. Thanks for offering a choice of beautiful furniture at such great prices.

Criz-partacus C.

Criz-partacus C.Sydney, NSW

Disaster

Dear B2C,
I’ve ordered 6 chairs initially 2x chairs got lost and couldn’t be located. I was expecting an immediate action ready for our housewarming party but nothing was done until the last minute. Now finally two chairs arrived but one of the backrest wasn’t built properly. I hope upper management will do something about this.

TAS M.

TAS M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent dining set and great customer service!!

Very clear instruction to assemble!! Specially the table is easy to assemble!! Loved my dining set!! Perfect for my dining room!! Delivery cost bit high!! Otherwise all great!!

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality is good but a nightmare to assemble

I’ve never had to pay anyone to assemble furniture but I gave up after spending 4 hours assembling the Myer bedside table. The instructions don’t specify were to screw and what screws to use. The assembler also commented how awful the instructions were. IKEA isn’t great quality but the instructions are perfect. Otherwise the quality seems good for the price.

Find out how B2C Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Myer single bed, underbed drawer, bedside table and tallboy

Mehdi

MehdiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Advertised as hardwood but its synthetic

We bought a Paris Hardwood Coffee Table with top lifting.
Advertised as hardwood, but it is a synthetic finish on fibreboard or plywood, not hardwood.
Given paying about $500 on it, expecting genuine wood, we are upset and disappointed.
Will not recommend B2C.

So simple - rural delivery

B2C popped up in my search engine looking for a triple bunk, and the styles made it so hard to choose just one. But the value on these items, that are fully sustainable and from an Australian owned company-made the decision simple. The process of buying online outside of the delivery area-was easy, their communication is second to none, with both phone and email responses so quick! I can’t believed they answered on a Sunday! Made the decision to purchase from them, an easy investment. Thank you to B2C, in particular Lenka!

Phil G.

Phil G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Products, Excellent Service

Alana

AlanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy with purchase

Fantastic customer service and very happy with my purchase. The couch is perfect for the space and exactly as shown.