B2C Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (454)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (426) · Not as advertised (15)

Karyn O.

Karyn O.Northeast, VIC

I bought dining chairs, they are sturdy and were easy to assemble. Exactly the look I was going for. Fast delivery

I bought dining chairs, they are sturdy and were easy to assemble. Thanks for the great service B2C. I’ll be back.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Great furniture, value for money

Great quality furniture and easy to assemble. Different options available to choose from for different tastes. Very easy to navigate.

Mari

MariSydney, NSW

Exactly as it looked in the photos, excellent quality

The bunk beds were exactly what we wanted, it was relatively simple to put together- although the instructions weren’t the best.

White chest of drawers ×2

The Furniture is great! Service and delivery no issues :) easy to assemble, plenty of drawer space. 6 drawers of decent size perfect for kiddos.

JessSydney, NSW

Delivery is terrible

Waiting for whole day for delivery and called many times and still don’t know where is my furniture. Called delivery company many time and still don’t know when they can delivery my item.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

We love our king single trundle

easy to purchase on line, good price, solid bed with clear assembly instructions, the trundle slides easily out from under the bed, my son loves having the built in bookshelf witht he bed head

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

A very good quality product!

A very good quality product! However, I purchased my table from B2C online (during lockdown) & the colour of the table slightly differed to what was advertised online. If possible, I would recommend viewing the product in person before buying.

Caro C

Caro CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for our teen.

Easy online options and payment. Great customer service including call for delivery and after sale care .i.e. how is the product etc.
Happy with the quality. Kit set...no difficulty with putting it together.

Anne

AnneMurray Region, NSW

Three beds

Ordering three beds was a bit nerve wracking because of the expense but they arrived quickly and the staff were friendly and helpful. Beds were easy to assemble- was a little disappointed as they are advertised as hard wood but it was pine and the paint chips off very easily and marks and dints are very noticeable. The draws and trundles are also not on rollers. Happy enough with our purchase- kids love them

Allan

AllanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GAUDI Dining Chairs ....beautiful !!!

I bought 4 Gaudi natural wood with navy fabric dining chairs 2 days ago from the Dandenong South display centre, then collected them myself from the warehouse not far away.
Service at both places was great.
Chair timber and fabric are top quality.
Receptioniste / salesperson there was friendly and really helpful.
Highly recommend B2C

Store LocationDandenong South
B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Looks great but fabric is poor quality

I purchased the Paris living room set. Unfortunately the sofa fabric started pilling only a week or two of use.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi there Philena, thank you for your feedback on our Paris living room set, we are so sorry to hear about your disappointment. Your feedback has been passed onto the design team and taken into consideration.

Kind regards,
B2C Furniture

Great table, easy to put together.

Easy to find, good quality. Easy to assemble. Good customer service and fast shipping x x x x x x x

Diego

DiegoSydney, NSW

Love it!

I tend to be very hesitant at buying online without being able to view the furniture on display. The pictures on the website looked amazing but anyone can do that these days with a decent camera and good lighting. My friend picked up the furniture for me online and I just loved the pictures so I took the risk and I can tell anyone reading this, it was worth it! The quality of the furniture is amazing. I bought the Gaudi Hardwood Dining Table and chairs. Everyone asks where did I get them from as they look great and are super comfortable. Also, the staff called me after I put my order online and arranged delivery in 10 days. there were no delays! thanks, guys

Perfect Product and Service

After looking for months I took the risk of buying the Paris side tables online and having them shipped to Northern NSW. All I can really say is PERFECT. Exactly what we wanted. Shipped fast and packaged well.

Iulian

IulianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was good, one of the drawers was marked wrong so it ended, not like all the other 5 drawers, more like upside down.

It looks good though, thanks. It was relatively easy to assemble even if it was pretty large. Easy site to navigate and plenty of products.

Perfect.

Hesitated to buy dining table online but im glad I did. Its better than I expected. Looks amazing love it.

Perfect for my nook

Perfect for my nookGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I am very happy with the table I bought

The online store was very easy to navigate and there were a large range of products to choose from. The quality of the table I bought was on point and assembly was easy, all component were there and the instructions were pretty easy to follow.

Riz

RizSydney, NSW

Perfect as we expected

We bought two Bella queen beds and we are loving them.
Especially my Son Alvin. I can't tell how happy he was with his bed.
The day the bed arrived he was very excited and helped me put up the bed together.
He is an early bird but that day he didn't sleep until we put up his new bed and as we expected the quality of the bed is very good.

From ordering to delivery the customer service was exceptionally well.

Preeti Kalra

Preeti KalraMelbourne

Love love love the furniture!!! Highly recommended

I bought Gaudi 7PCE Hardwood Dining Set | Walnut | Navy Blue, Paris 2PCE Hardwood Coffee & Lamp Table Set | Walnut and Paris Hardwood TV Unit | Entertainment Unit | Walnut. The furniture is gorgeous and too solid that it will last really long. I would highly recommend this shop.
Big thanks to their Customer Service team for sending me the product pics that helped me decide to buy the furniture. Else it would have been hard to buy the things online without actually seeing them.

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality

Store had what I wanted. Furniture was reasonably easy to assemble. Furniture is attractive. Delivery took a long time due to Covid-19

Store LocationDandenong, Vic