• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (247)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (97%) · Not as advertised (3%)

Online interstate purchase very smooth

I ordered a king single bed with trundle online for delivery to NSW. The bed was exactly as described and relatively simple to assemble, the purchase process simple and delivery progress well communicated throughout. I would recommend to others.

Daniel

DanielSouthwest, VIC

Great double bed package with trundle

Recently purchased a double bed with trundle in a package with bedside table and Tallboy for my daughter
We had a great experience in store, were able to quickly pay for and collect from the warehouse
Other than the tallboy being a bit complex assembly was quick and it’s a great product

Store LocationDandenong South
Lwsyd

LwsydSydney, NSW

Amazing product. As described. Good communication re delay due to product unavailability on site.

Accurate description and images. Great solid quality as described.
Great phone advise and assistance
Updates when needed and was delayed but we were made aware of delay
Happy with order thanks

Bunk bed.

We love our tripple bunk bed. It is solid and will survive treatment by rough and tumble kids. Delivery was quick and helpful staff enabled a delivery to our remote area.

Debbie

DebbieSydney

Very impressed!

We are very happy with this product. It is good quality, solid and looks great. Exactly as described online and easy to assemble. Excellent customer service and communication. I am normally nervous purchasing big items online but I have no hesitation recommending this company.

Kellie

Kellie

Happy Customer

Beautiful quality furniture. King bed, trundle and bedside table. Solid and finished well. Assembly was straight forward. Arrived in the timeframe promised. Happy customers and would buy again. Thank you

Cate Lanham

Cate LanhamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality accurate description

I order a bed with storage. I was satisfied with the product it was accurate to description. Easy to put together. Looks good. Great service and communication. Was delivered quickly.

Satisfied customer

very happy with the service we received product we ordered was as per description delivery on time after sales service great overall would buy again just a quick thank you to the girls on the phone they were very helpful

Renee

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service and great product

We have purchased 2 bedroom suites over the last couple of months and the furniture is great quality and solid wood not veneer. The service staff have been friendly and contacted me with updates regarding my delivery information. I ordered online and have been extremely happy with the products and would highly recommend B2C Furniture.

Excellent quality! Hardwood furniture

This was very cheap high quality furniture made from solid hard wood not veneer! It was delivered quickly all the way to the blue mountains. I bought it online but it was higher quality than other big brand competitors.

Jacquetta S.

Jacquetta S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I trust B2C Furniture

My good, trusted friend suggested B2C Furniture as she furnished her 3 kids' bedrooms and had a fantastic experience. I checked the website and found the bed I was interested in and proceeded to visit the showroom to see it in person. The lovely, 'Anne' assisted my son and I while we were there. I asked a few questions regarding quality assurance and warranty then proceeded to make the order and pay for the bed. Everything was very straightforward; delivery was as promised and the bed was exactly the same as it was in the showroom. Great quality and very easy to assemble. I will shop at B2C Furniture again as I trust the business and I love the prices!

Store LocationB2C Furniture
Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Fairly good quality and design and good price.

Liked the design of king single bed with shelves and being able to see it set up in store. Good price and quality and helpful service. Fairly easy to assemble and strong.

Val F.

Val F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great choice

Great value was very impressed with the quality of the wood, exactly how it was described very happy with purchase considering I bought it based on the website
Highly recommended

Enzo

EnzoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and product quality

Wonderful service provided by the friendly staff, and the store's website was easy to navigate. We are extremely happy with the quality and comfort of our chairs also, which arrived securely packed and were easy to assemble.

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Had a really positive experience

Website was easy to use and navigate, great pricing and customer service.

Very happy with my purchase and would shop again. Thanks to the team for helping with all my enquiries

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

I have both dining chairs quality price and service is very professional I highly recomend it

I highly recomend to anyone, i have both 6 dining chairs from this company qualty of the chairs from customer service to delivery on going keeping touch with cliant for their satisfaction.

miroslava jurcik

miroslava jurcikSydney, NSW

Great quality at fair price !

After buying China made junk queen bed for my son which fallen apart i was very worried what will come this time. However the service at tbis company has been excellent and the quality of the queen bed is fantastic !! Very happy !!

Very happy with my new Television Cabinet

I looked around at a lot of cabinets. I chose to get this one and absolutely love it. It's slick, solid, a perfect length and hight, looks and feels great. I have a 65inch tv that is sitting on this cabinet. It is a solid wooden quality peice of furniture. I'm very happy with my purchase. It came assembled and you can either leave the legs off or pop them on yourself. They also delivered the cabinet to me the same week l ordered. Thankyou

Chris A

Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks good, great price, but some problems.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationDandenong
Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Hi Chris, thank you for your feedback. We perform continuous improvement on furniture and I will pass on your comments to our design/manufacturing division.
Kind regards

Couldnt be happier!!

We just received our Bella dining suite and matching coffee table and we are so happy. We were nervous ordering this sight unseen, only a picture to guide us, but it was perfect. The quality is outstanding, it was easy to put together and the service was exceptional.