Listing monitored by B2C Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (517)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (478) · Not as advertised (23)

YAS.K
YAS.KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Natural/white Myer triple bunk- amazingly sturdy

We purchased the Myer triple bunk. We physically went into the store to make sure the bed was sturdy. We’ve had it a few weeks now and it’s been great. Easy to assemble, although takes time. The lady at the shop was very friendly and informative and too the the time to check delivery could be made within time I needed. Just a shame on the delivery guys. No communication. Then blamed the store. Waited a whole day for nothing and then they wanted us to wait another whole day. We had to call several times to get them to come earlier.
But the ladies at the store were fantastic.

Siddharth G.
Siddharth G.Sydney, NSW

Poor Quality

I purchased four BELLA - Dining Chairs.
However, the screw became loose and came out of the seats. This was a design error that cannot be corrected.
They only offer a one-year warranty on their product and refuse to issue a refund instead recommending to buy a new chair for 10% off.
The product quality of B2C furniture is bad and the furniture won't last long. Therefore, they only offer a 1-year warranty.

Fatty M.
Fatty M.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality, OK customer service

• +4Thumbnail

Love my new dining set!!!

I bought the Bella Round dining set from B2C furniture, and am honestly in LOVE with it! It looks so amazing in my apartment and it was surprisingly easy to put together
The staff both in the showroom and on the customer phone line went over and above in answering all the questions I had before I bought being my first purchase with this company
Will definitely recommend B2C furniture to my family and friends!!

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Very bad quality- Myer King Single Bed with Trundle

Myer King Single Bed with Trundle, I never expect the bad quality for the bed assembling parts specially the minifix connector cam and bolt. we were straggling for more than 7 hours to assemble the bed with the trundle and it was not fixed until I went to Bunning to buy corner connections to substitute the loose minifix connectors which falls down one by one.

andylin85
andylin85

Ordered 3 sets of furniture.

Overall happy with the service and items ordered. Furnished the living room and master bed room.
Most items are quick and easy to assemble or require little assembly.

B2C FurnitureB2C FurnitureSend a private message

Andy, thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with your purchase, and that you love the new furniture in your home!

Kind Regards,

GJA
GJASydney, NSW

Disappointing quality

B2C FurnitureB2C FurnitureSend a private message

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Robin E.
Robin E.Sydney, NSW

Sturdy construction, looks great, assembly/quality could be better.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary Customer Service with High Quality Timber Bed Furniture

We ordered the Coco White Double Bed with drawers, importantly we needed real timber slats. High quality of hardwood, construction is excellent. Instructions are detailed and easy to follow for self construction. Customer service is professional, fast and so considerate to clarifying any detail. Our on-line queries via email were answered in detail & within 24 hours - amazing! We were able to check the bed at the Melbourne showroom, staff there were so helpful. On delivery, there was a style mix-up. B2C were fast to oblige our request to swap, which in the end we didnt need - love the bed!

KateA
KateASydney, NSW

The best bunk around!

So impressed! Very happy customer

I purchased the Bella bed from B2C Furniture earlier this year - I'm not usually one to post a review, but I honestly had the best experience all round.
Everyone I spoke with over the phone went above and beyond to help with all the questions I had, and were so friendly!
Hubby picked up the bed and said he had a great experience at the Warehouse and now its all set up and I could not be happier, exactly what I envisioned!
Thank you guys at B2C, I'll be back!!

reliability preferred
reliability preferredWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Not returning ph calls to make purchase

Was on wait list for furniture, got notified was available left message (twice) as required to get delivery cost so could make purchase. Ph calls not returned
Very surprised as my first purchase was easy. Calls returned within hrs

KelvinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

PRICE INCREASE. Did not match the ordered price a year ago! Even with an invoice! Waited more than 1 year for stock!

In October 2020, i placed an order for MYER GREY KING SINGLE BED with storage price $697, with dicount code when register my email extra 5% was down to $662.15. I was sent an invoice but there were no stock. I made numerous calls throughout the year for stock but was told NO STOCK available.

Recently around the late November 2021, B2C message to place my order again. I called the office and given my invoice no. and told they could NOT match the price that was on the invoice. I have to pay $798.00 plus $49 delivery. This is NOT RIGHT! WHY must we pay for the price increase when we were issue with an invoice just waiting for the product to be available to make a purchase? We are very UNHAPPY!

Cancellation fee

They did not mention that there would be a cancellation fee when we cancelled the order literally within 12 hrs.

Store LocationOnline
Raul
Raul
Feedback
FeedbackVictoria

Beautifully designed modern round glass table and chairs!!