• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (280)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (97%) · Not as advertised (3%)

Sarah

Sarah

Excellent value and quality

Great quality hardwood bed frame. Looks more expensive than what I paid. Sturdy and well made. Excellent joinery, colour and finish. Very happy with the product and would buy from company again.

Anita

AnitaSydney, NSW

Nice quality bedroom furniture

Good quality good value furniture. Recommended. Bed was reasonably time consuming to assemble but other furniture was basically done for you. Pleased with overall finished product. Delivery arrived as promised but we did have to pay a surcharge for inner city.

Nigel Parsons

Nigel ParsonsGoulburn Valley, VIC

Very Satisfied B2B customer

Saw the hinged coffee table online, the website was easy to navigate. When I got the the actual store Anna couldn't have been any more helpful. Extremely good product too.

Great Product / Excellent Customer Service

Website was very easy to navigate through. The produce was as described on the internet listing. The quality of the product was great / good quality. The product was delivered on time. Great customer service.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great customer service. Still awaiting for my order to accertain quality.

I was bit sceptical from ordering furniture online without physically seeing the items. But based on reviews, comments on Facebook and talking to customer care, I believe it is wise to buy from this store. I am still awaiting my furniture and hope it's as what is being displayed online. Will post again after receiving the items about quality.

Jami M.

Jami M.Sydney, NSW

Great service and products

Great service and products for a great price. Quick delivery, high quality products dinning package, entertainment unit and coffee and lamp table that were easy to assemble once they were delivered

Eddie

EddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable and great quality!!

Amazing service, Great range of products, delivery on time and great quality products and amazing people,very helpful. Easy to assemble. Will always shop there and recommend for anyone looking for great quality and affordable furniture.

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

amazingly beautiful furniture at a an affordable price

We recently purchased an adult and a Kids bed and was extremely happy with the service provided - The furniture looks as beautiful as the photos. We were very impressed with the quality of the product when they arrived at our house. Will definitely let all our friends know - Thanks guys

AndrewSmith

AndrewSmithAdelaide

Problems every step of the way

Bought the Myer chest of drawers. Instructions were terrible, took at least an extra hour or two trying to figure out where things were supposed to go, as they were not clear at all, and many steps were missing, with arrows pointing to nothing. Revised instructions were included that were the same as the original instructions.

Staff were unhelpful and the furniture was faulty, with the drawers being the wrong size, allowing you to see into them when closed.

Suzan

SuzanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Myer coffee and side tables

Quick delivery good quality solid wood, bought 2 myer coffee tables and side tsbles. good customer service (phone and email) happy with the product and will shop there again when i need furniture

David D.

David D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast easy service, nice looking coffee table

Bought the Paris Hardwood Coffee Table with lifting top - in Rustic Walnut and matching bedside table. The quality of the hardwood was good. Product looks great in Lounge room. Fast and friendly service...picked up item the same day as ordered.

Store LocationDandenong

Good, but....

ana b.

ana b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dining chairs

I bought online 6 dining chairs black high back material cushioned chairs with white lime washed legs was so impressed with quality and price i bought 6 more and lov them

Tristan A.

Tristan A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great store for ridiculous price

Found this on Facebook and thought the price was too good to be true. Great furniture for the price, nice staff if you come in person and easy delivery too. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Great furniture for a fair price

We bought 2 sets of furniture from them, a bedroom suite and a living room set. The quality of it is superb. A great place to go for hardwood furniture.

Store LocationDandenong South Store

Trija K.

Trija K.New South Wales

Amaaaaazing!

I am amazed! Bella sofa just exceeded my expectation in terms of its quality and looks. It is exactly what I wanted to have in my living space. The BEST yet.

Very happy shopping!

I purchased four Bella chairs from B2C and they are exactly what I was looking for: well designed, super comfy and value for money. I would highly recommend B2C Furniture and their excellent customer service.

GayleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what I wanted!

I was looking for timber bedside tables at a reasonable price. Not easy until I found the B2C online store. They had just what I was looking for at a great price and the quality is really good. Delivery was great too. Highly recommended.

Jak G.

Jak G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good bedroom products at a good price

We found a bedroom setting via the B2C online site, but decided to view it in store. The setting was assembled and set up, and visiting the store gave us the opportunity to review the other available settings. We purchased the bedroom setting we first identified online, and it was excellent to see it in real life. Staff were very friendly, helpful and knew their products. Overall, a very good experience.

Pooj

PoojGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price

Bought 2 dining chairs...they are such good quality nd priced perfectly to fit my budget with marvellous customer service too ...looking forward to shop more in future..keep it up guys

Store LocationDandenong

Gerry

Gerryasked

Good morning,
I am considering buying 2 or 3 bedroom chests of drawers. My understanding is that your furniture does not require assembly. This product states assembly required. What does that mean and how much does that involve. Thank you

Hi Gerry,

Some of our chests of drawers require assembly and other do not. It depends on which design you choose. Pls check our website and it will inform you if it needs assembly or not. Also, once you chose which one you like and if it needs assembly our sales staff will inform you the assemble costs if do not wish to assemble yourself. Pls call 1300 789 495. Thank you

Sophi

Sophiasked

Hi!

I live in Melbourne, but I am working for US company and using US credit cards while here. Is there a way how I can pay your products with foreign credit cards, or at least by using my Pay Pal account?

Thanks!
Sofija

Gayle

Hi Sophi, We do not take credit cards over the phone but you can certainly purchase via paypal by going to our website. Alternatively give us a call on 1300789495 and we can send you an invoice for you to pay direct into our account.

Jen lewis

Jen lewisasked

How quickly is the delivery time please

FLORENCE
FLORENCE

They are very quick wirh delivery.

Hi Jen,
The delivery time depends in what state/suburb you live. Pls give our sales team a call on 1300 789 495 a call and they will inform you right away

Get an answer from our members and B2C Furniture representatives