B2C Furniture Online store

B2C Furniture Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (180)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (98%) · Not as advertised (2%)

Anita

AnitaSydney, NSW

Nice quality bedroom furniture

Good quality good value furniture. Recommended. Bed was reasonably time consuming to assemble but other furniture was basically done for you. Pleased with overall finished product. Delivery arrived as promised but we did have to pay a surcharge for inner city.

Great Product / Excellent Customer Service

Website was very easy to navigate through. The produce was as described on the internet listing. The quality of the product was great / good quality. The product was delivered on time. Great customer service.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great customer service. Still awaiting for my order to accertain quality.

I was bit sceptical from ordering furniture online without physically seeing the items. But based on reviews, comments on Facebook and talking to customer care, I believe it is wise to buy from this store. I am still awaiting my furniture and hope it's as what is being displayed online. Will post again after receiving the items about quality.

Jami M.

Jami M.Sydney, NSW

Great service and products

Great service and products for a great price. Quick delivery, high quality products dinning package, entertainment unit and coffee and lamp table that were easy to assemble once they were delivered

Eddie

EddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable and great quality!!

Amazing service, Great range of products, delivery on time and great quality products and amazing people,very helpful. Easy to assemble. Will always shop there and recommend for anyone looking for great quality and affordable furniture.

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

amazingly beautiful furniture at a an affordable price

We recently purchased an adult and a Kids bed and was extremely happy with the service provided - The furniture looks as beautiful as the photos. We were very impressed with the quality of the product when they arrived at our house. Will definitely let all our friends know - Thanks guys

Suzan

SuzanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Myer coffee and side tables

Quick delivery good quality solid wood, bought 2 myer coffee tables and side tsbles. good customer service (phone and email) happy with the product and will shop there again when i need furniture

Good, but....

ana b.

ana b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dining chairs

I bought online 6 dining chairs black high back material cushioned chairs with white lime washed legs was so impressed with quality and price i bought 6 more and lov them

Tristan A.

Tristan A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great store for ridiculous price

Found this on Facebook and thought the price was too good to be true. Great furniture for the price, nice staff if you come in person and easy delivery too. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Trija K.

Trija K.New South Wales

Amaaaaazing!

I am amazed! Bella sofa just exceeded my expectation in terms of its quality and looks. It is exactly what I wanted to have in my living space. The BEST yet.

Very happy shopping!

I purchased four Bella chairs from B2C and they are exactly what I was looking for: well designed, super comfy and value for money. I would highly recommend B2C Furniture and their excellent customer service.

Gayle

GayleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what I wanted!

I was looking for timber bedside tables at a reasonable price. Not easy until I found the B2C online store. They had just what I was looking for at a great price and the quality is really good. Delivery was great too. Highly recommended.

Emma S

Emma S

Great value

I bought the Paris Chaise Lounge in Beige and it's beautiful, it looks like it's worth far more than the price. The ordering process was easy, my only comment would be to maybe rethink the couriers, they weren't very professional and almost dropped the couch while unloading.

Amazing customer service

This has to be THE best online store I have ever dealt with. The process was easy however, it was the exceptional customer service that impressed me the most. The calls from the customer service team kept me up to date with the delivery and it arrived exactly when they said it would. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Grandkiddies are joyful

Grandkiddies are joyfulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality and price

Beautiful furniture I went back a second time to purchase for another grandchild. Beautiful furniture well built easily put together and if you do have a problem the staff there are very courteous and helpful to fix the problem no matter how small. Hard to believe this quality furniture for such a great price. Grandchildren love their bedroom suites and the decorative ladders were such a hit I got one for all my girls. Great prices and quality furniture a combo that’s hard to beat.

Love it

Purchased a queen double bed online, easy process and the product looks the same in person as it does online. Really happy with the finish and how easy everything was.

ELG

ELGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what we were after

Very happy with the double bed trundle we purchased for our daughter. Looks great too. Staff were very helpful over the phone and in store when we went to have a look at what we were purchasing.

Wayne M.

Wayne M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

King Single bed with Storage. Quality!

King Single Bed purchased for my daughter as she transitioned from a cot to a bed. Plenty of storage for books and toys underneath and I hope the frame lasts for many years to come. 6 months in and it's certainly been tested as far as a toddler can test. She treats her bed like a trampoline. Quality build and a good look and easily assembled.

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Beautiful bed frame and service was excellent, too!

Materials/ timber quality is fantastic, they match the photos and description.
In terms of the bed frame its very stylish and exactly what we were after.
Assemblage and instructions easy, and super sturdy. Very happy with our purchase!