B2C Furniture Online store

B2C Furniture Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (176)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (98%) · Not as advertised (2%)

Good, but....

ana b.

ana b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dining chairs

I bought online 6 dining chairs black high back material cushioned chairs with white lime washed legs was so impressed with quality and price i bought 6 more and lov them

Tristan A.

Tristan A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great store for ridiculous price

Found this on Facebook and thought the price was too good to be true. Great furniture for the price, nice staff if you come in person and easy delivery too. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Trija K.

Trija K.New South Wales

Amaaaaazing!

I am amazed! Bella sofa just exceeded my expectation in terms of its quality and looks. It is exactly what I wanted to have in my living space. The BEST yet.

Very happy shopping!

I purchased four Bella chairs from B2C and they are exactly what I was looking for: well designed, super comfy and value for money. I would highly recommend B2C Furniture and their excellent customer service.

Gayle

GayleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what I wanted!

I was looking for timber bedside tables at a reasonable price. Not easy until I found the B2C online store. They had just what I was looking for at a great price and the quality is really good. Delivery was great too. Highly recommended.

Emma S

Emma S

Great value

I bought the Paris Chaise Lounge in Beige and it's beautiful, it looks like it's worth far more than the price. The ordering process was easy, my only comment would be to maybe rethink the couriers, they weren't very professional and almost dropped the couch while unloading.

Amazing customer service

This has to be THE best online store I have ever dealt with. The process was easy however, it was the exceptional customer service that impressed me the most. The calls from the customer service team kept me up to date with the delivery and it arrived exactly when they said it would. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Grandkiddies are joyful

Grandkiddies are joyfulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality and price

Beautiful furniture I went back a second time to purchase for another grandchild. Beautiful furniture well built easily put together and if you do have a problem the staff there are very courteous and helpful to fix the problem no matter how small. Hard to believe this quality furniture for such a great price. Grandchildren love their bedroom suites and the decorative ladders were such a hit I got one for all my girls. Great prices and quality furniture a combo that’s hard to beat.

Love it

Purchased a queen double bed online, easy process and the product looks the same in person as it does online. Really happy with the finish and how easy everything was.

ELG

ELGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what we were after

Very happy with the double bed trundle we purchased for our daughter. Looks great too. Staff were very helpful over the phone and in store when we went to have a look at what we were purchasing.

Wayne M.

Wayne M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

King Single bed with Storage. Quality!

King Single Bed purchased for my daughter as she transitioned from a cot to a bed. Plenty of storage for books and toys underneath and I hope the frame lasts for many years to come. 6 months in and it's certainly been tested as far as a toddler can test. She treats her bed like a trampoline. Quality build and a good look and easily assembled.

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Beautiful bed frame and service was excellent, too!

Materials/ timber quality is fantastic, they match the photos and description.
In terms of the bed frame its very stylish and exactly what we were after.
Assemblage and instructions easy, and super sturdy. Very happy with our purchase!

BGalgano

BGalgano

Product as advertised was of very good quality

The instructions were easy to follow and all the materials required to put the bunk together were included. Customer support and service was excellent - lovey responsive people over the phone.

Crystal. Skye

Crystal. SkyeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lenka's customer service 10/10

Great customer service with a smile. Will definitely be back again. Lenka's customer service 10/10. After having issues with the freight company she went above and beyond to help me get it sorted. Highly recommend B2C Furniture the double bunk I bought was great quality and is the perfect match for my daughter's new room. I'll be back again!

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Very satisfied with the bed!

It was an easy website to use. The photos and descriptions were clear. The quality is good and it has a nice quality finish. I love the shelves on the bed head.

Elite Flooring Xtra

Elite Flooring XtraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

B2C Furniture --- online purchasing made easy!!

We were looking for a lovely couch and chairs for our new showroom at Elite Flooring Xtra in Sunbury. After researching online, I found the B2C Furniture website. The website not only had a fantastic range of furniture, but an information section showing how the furniture was made. I made my selection based on this information and must say, couldn't be more happier with my purchase. The customer service was exceptionally good and delivery very prompt (despite the considerable distance between our locations). Customers visiting our showroom comment on how comfortable the couch and chairs are and how well they enhance our showroom. Do yourself a favour and visit this store (personally or online) --- you won't be disappointed!!

Michele Johnston

Michele JohnstonSydney, NSW

GREAT PRODUCT!

We bought the bunk/double bed in white for my daughter’s room. It looks amazing and the quality is great! It feels very sturdy! She was so excited about her new room!
Thank you !!!!!

Nic M

Nic MHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Dining room chairs

I purchased 10 dining room chairs from b2 furniture. I had to assemble the chairs which I found easy to do. They are high quality and couldn’t be happier with my purchase, saved heaps of money too!

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Online interstate purchase very smooth

I ordered a king single bed with trundle online for delivery to NSW. The bed was exactly as described and relatively simple to assemble, the purchase process simple and delivery progress well communicated throughout. I would recommend to others.