B2C Furniture Physical store

B2C Furniture Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (85)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (95%) · Not as advertised (5%)

Daniel

DanielSouthwest, VIC

Great double bed package with trundle

Recently purchased a double bed with trundle in a package with bedside table and Tallboy for my daughter
We had a great experience in store, were able to quickly pay for and collect from the warehouse
Other than the tallboy being a bit complex assembly was quick and it’s a great product

Jacquetta S.

Jacquetta S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I trust B2C Furniture

My good, trusted friend suggested B2C Furniture as she furnished her 3 kids' bedrooms and had a fantastic experience. I checked the website and found the bed I was interested in and proceeded to visit the showroom to see it in person. The lovely, 'Anne' assisted my son and I while we were there. I asked a few questions regarding quality assurance and warranty then proceeded to make the order and pay for the bed. Everything was very straightforward; delivery was as promised and the bed was exactly the same as it was in the showroom. Great quality and very easy to assemble. I will shop at B2C Furniture again as I trust the business and I love the prices!

Store LocationB2C Furniture
Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Fairly good quality and design and good price.

Liked the design of king single bed with shelves and being able to see it set up in store. Good price and quality and helpful service. Fairly easy to assemble and strong.

Chris A

Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks good, great price, but some problems.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Hi Chris, thank you for your feedback. We perform continuous improvement on furniture and I will pass on your comments to our design/manufacturing division.
Kind regards
B2C Furniture

Great service, great product and great price

Very happy with the chairs and amazing price :). Easy to assemble. Also it was very convenient to have a actual physical store as well. Friendly service and will come back again.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent chairs! What a bargain!

Great customer service and well built quality furniture at an affordable price. Took a while to assemble 8 chairs but worth the work for a quality hardwood product. Will be back again in the future!

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Great quality, great prices and great service

Great store layout and no issue for our 2yo try her new bed! Service was very friendly and they are well priced for quality hardwood furniture. Assembly was Slightly complex but I put that down to the solid build quality which far exceeded our expectations.

Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Easy to find what I was looking for, good range. Very happy with the lounge suite, very comfortable. Lots of positive comments from friends. Easy to assemble. Well packed and protected when delivered.

Sylvia D.

Sylvia D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dining table and chairs!

Stumbled across this place online after searching for dining tables. Being unhappy with the chipboard choices and prices provided at IKEA we decided to drive the drive to Dandenong rd as the prices quoted online for modern hardwood tables and 6 chairs looked too good to true be true! Purchased on the day as it was the last one! Good quality hardwood timber products. Minor colour defects in wood you can hide easily so don't expect perfect but who would for the price! All in all great products better than most places we have seen and easy to assemble flat

Nitsa

NitsaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

I visited Dandenong store and the sales person was excellent and very helpful, I was able to order what I needed without any hassle. I purchased 10 dining chairs for $39ea which were reduced from $159, a super fantastic saving!!!

Store Locationdandenong vic

Very pleased

From store to sleep I am happy with this product.

Friendly staff in the physical store whom were very helpful.

Product looks great and was delivered safely and quickly.

I am very pleased.

Kartik Handi

Kartik HandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Collection

Very Good customer service, I was looking for furniture with natural wood finish and found it. Good quality and helpful in replacing the item in case of any damage. Very proactive in follow-up of the product satisfaction.

Anesley C.B2C Furniture

Helpful in store, found what we wanted and we were able to collect from warehouse straight away. They had the stock available which is what we needed. Recommend them and would buy again.

Ashton R.

Ashton R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb quality and even better service.

The team at B2C were extremely helpful and the ability to see everything set up helped immensely in deciding what we wanted .It was an effortless experience from start to finish from customizing our package to sorting out payment. I can not recommend B2C Furniture enough.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality furniture that I love

Solid, well made, quality furniture. I loved the bedroom furniture that I got for my daughter and went back for a new bed, side table and shelves for myself. Friendly, helpful service and they were also happy to fix one drawer for me with no fee. Highly recommended!

Ned

NedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bedside table

Very good quality and excellent value for money. I shopped around and found B2C to be very reasonable priced for a solid wood bedside table. very happy with my purchase, thanks

Lucille

LucillePerth, WA

Excellent quality products

I live in Perth and found a dining set on their online store. I was hesitant as I hadn't seen the product in person but purchased anyway. I received excellent service from the sales representatives, they were very informative and explained the whole delivery process in detail. The set came on the exact date predicted and assembly was easy! Thank you to all the staff who assisted me.

Store LocationMelbourne

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chest of Drawers

I was pleasantly surprised at the range of quality products available in the store.
I immediately saw a dark wood chest of drawers which was exactly what I was looking for.
Very happy with quality, functionality, style, price and service.
In and out took me maybe 7 minutes.

Chrisa

ChrisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional after purchase care!!!

The store is bright , spacious and easy to navigate. The furniture is affordable and well made.
We did visit on a Sunday and with only 1 sales person we did have to wait a while for service.
We bought the Bella rectangular table.
After it was assembled I noticed one of the legs had an unsightly stain and to my surprise it was dealt with immediately, I had a replacement part in a few days.
Thank you for your exceptional and promt follow up.
Love our dining table and will definitely be going back when our kids grow out of their current beds .

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great value for money

I brought a hardwood bed frame and side tables from B2C a few months ago. I love it, it looks fantastic and has proper solid wood slates which are hard to come by these days and was really affordable. The salesperson in the store was extremely helpful and super friendly. Overall a great experience