B1 Homes
See the Best Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Flooring

Holly S.
Holly S.Perth, WA

Build with Blakey! Nothing but 5 stars of happiness

Our experience with B1 Homes especially handed over with Blake has been incredible. From the first meeting, Blake answered all of our questions very clearly and was always ready to answer our questions as we were not sure whether to build or buy. By weighing the cons and pros we decided to build with B1 homes and we are amazed as how B1 Homes team has exceeded our expectations as we had our foundation slab poured within 3 months from signing with them!

We highly recommend going through with Blake as he has the professional experience, clear communication and is very approachable to answer any of your questions about building. We cannot wait until the home is completed soon!

Ben
BenPerth, WA

My experience with B1 homes, Chad and the entire B1 team has been absolutely amazing, It’s been easy and straightforward and I would recommend building with them to anyone looking to getting out of renting ! All I can say is stop hesitating and take the leap! What are you waiting for !

Happy with the Service from Scott at B1 Homes and the Team

Scott has been absolutely incredible! He's made this whole building process smooth and stress free. Friendly service,Always available to answer any question I have. From the initial meeting, Scott took the time to understand what I wanted to get out of my first home and the budget I had to achieve it.Scott went above and beyond in providing and following up on multiple land options
I Highly recommend going through him.

Smooth process & great service from start to finish

I handed over with B1 Homes 9 months ago now, and my experience has been flawless from sign up to present. Every staff member I dealt with through the process was super friendly and ready to help me with any questions I had. This is my first build so it was great to have such informative updates.
I am so happy with my new home, thank you B1!

Wayne
WaynePerth, WA

Build With Blakie the Man.

When I started looking into building I thought it was going to be a nightmare and was worried that it was going to be a headache, but once I met Blake he was there to Answer any of my questions no matter how ridiculous. He made the process so easy. I was was so happy dealing with him and I have actually enjoyed building with B1 Homes. Thanks for the support though all this Blake you've been a start.

SRJ
SRJPerth, WA

Build with Khoj Anand - B1 Homes

when we decided to build a home with B1 Homes, there were lot questions in mind as it was our first home in Australia and our interaction and experience with Khoj was Excellent. He is the point of contact from day 1 to till pre start and he was there and assisting post slab down. I came from engineering back ground, as I had presumed questions and queries however his support and "all the time available" nature given us better assurance to progress. Our slab was down pretty exciting !!! now looking forward to move in mid next year. Overall Khoj is extremely helpful and pretty supportive during the process.

SUPPORTIVE AND PROFESSIONAL

It took a while for us to leave a review and it’s been a year now since we moved to our new house. I would like to say a big thank you to everyone at B1 homes especially to Greg Our agent and Pam from let’s finance who believed in us and went beyond their duties to help us achieve our dream home. We started our journey in January of 2020 and from then on, everything went very well. They never fail to help us even at the start of the pandemic where companies are doing their skeletal workforce. All of our inquiries and worries (even the stupid ones) are all patiently answered by them, always reassuring us that everything will ok which was true. We are well taken care of. Thank you so much and I hope everyone will have a great holiday!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Leigh C.
Leigh C.Perth, WA

A team that genuinely care!

From the moment our build started we had a fantastic experience. Our build started end of April and everything has gone very smoothly and we were always kept updated every step of the way. The B1 Team, especially Jimmy has worked tirelessly to make sure that we could be in our new home for Christmas. A special thank you to Angela who has always been at the other end of the phone to answer many of my questions, she has ended our building journey with such joy! Thank you to everyone that has been a part of our building journey! We highly recommend the B1 team!!

Happy relocaters
Happy relocatersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Build with Blakey at B1 Homes

Blake from the very first contact was very open and honest with his communication via email and over the phone. Within a week we had plans to peruse and our first zoom call to discuss the process.

Blake was always open to help and super attentive when responding to the "dumb" questions. Never once has he been pushy just to get the sale, treating us as if we were life long friends. He has provided full transparency and milestone updates and photos as we can't be there in person to see our dream become a reality.

We would be more than happy to refer Blake and b1 homes to any of our family and friends.

Chelsea
ChelseaPerth, WA

Beat Decision Made

Jax
JaxPerth, WA

Premium design and quality home built by a friendly, professional and insightful builder, B1.

Site Admin

Really great experience with B1 - clearly outlined process and expected costs to me!

Very happy with the customer service experience from B1 Homes, right from the beginning with Khoj and then also with the pre-start team. They helped me to understand the building process really well, and helped give me clear expectations of costs and timeframes. Overall I am very happy with my experience with B1 and would recommend them to friends and family!

Build StageMid-Construction

Paul
Paul

Quick build and team made it a simple process

Very happy with the build. Initial discussions with Sam were easy and he understood our needs. Pre-start was made simple and the build commenced on time. We were building during Covid which put massive pressures on the building industry, but we experienced no delays or product outages. The team were always very responsive and the building supervisor Luke did a great job ensuring work was performed properly. Would be more than happy to build with B1 again.

Mandies
MandiesPerth, WA

Only 5 stars? You mean there’s not 6 stars!!

B1 Homes were there to make sure my dreams became a reality. I had the will, and they found the way. B1 Homes we’re the first company to respond, and the only company willing to help. This is my third time building, but the first time building as a sole parent. Dan McFerran was the right consultant I needed, to put all my worries at ease. Friendly service. Always available. Nothing was too much drama. Everyone made sure I was building my dreams. Extremely pleased with the final cost of everything. By the time I finished Prestart, the final cost was UNDER the estimate. I recommend B1 Homes to everyone thinking about building.

Clare T.
Clare T.Perth, WA

Fantastic from Day 1!

Dallas
Dallasasked

I am interested to know what additional inclusions B1 can offer us except what they advertise to go out of their way. What did they include for you as a customer?? Thanks in advance

Kate
Kate

Hi Dallas, we gave our consultant a big list of items we wanted & also emailed photos of what we were after & they guaranteed us they could do it no worries, when we went to make selections there wasn't much to choose from & if you wanted something else you have to do your own research & owner supply items. We took months to complete prestart & try to get quotes/pricing on upgrades, it was not an easy experience & had/have to constantly chase them. I wish we chose a higher spec builder.

Nik I.
Nik I.

They promised us the kitchen promo which we had GM approval for.
Promo came with fridge, dishwasher, 2 ovens, coffee machine and more.

We originally agreed on a turn key package, as soon as they received money from us they removed all those inclusions, removed the aircon, painting, cross over and much more.

I’d steer clear and look elsewhere there’s many better quality builders out there that won’t rip you off

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim