Verifiedb1homes.com.au

Daniel B.
Daniel B.
Amandeep A.
Amandeep A.

A big thanks to Maya Chapman at B1Homes !

We recently had the pleasure of working with Maya to purchase a new dream home.

From our initial conversations and throughout the whole process, Maya was highly professional.

Beyond her expertise and professionalism, she was honest, amicable and kind throughout the process . She was always willing to help and quick to respond.

Looking forward to engaging with Maya on our next building project!

Malwinder & Amandeep Show details ·  1

Jordan C.
Jordan C.

Great experience

We are still in pre-construction, but Amanda from B1 Homes is amazing. We didnt have a high budget, and many other companies said "good luck trying to find a place to buy". Amanda was the only person who got back to us, understood our situation, and went on the hunt to make something work for us. She's great, down to earth, and explained the process very clearly.

Also, the portal for the build is pretty good. everything can be done through Docusign, so it's pretty lot touch. All of our questions about the contract and specific details were promptly answered Show details ·  1

Alana H
Alana HPeel, WA

Very good helpful and kind

We had the pleasure to meet Amanda
She was so kind and honest and helpful even went out of her way to help
she help my husband and I make our first home possible we now are building a place to call home and be able to give a roof over our daughters head.

Julia L.
Julia L.2 posts

Charged an extra 10k for their mistake after I’d already paid increased costs of 12.5k after contract signing

Charged me 10k after PCI because of an ‘error’ they made - on an earlier variation for ‘earthworks’ (no breakdown on what that accounted for btw) when they did the worst job imaginable with site clean up and left things like the picture for me to deal with. Absolutely unethical, money grubbing company. Avoid like the plague. They also relied on me being under housing stress and unlawfully withheld my keys so that I wouldn’t be able to fight the bogus charge. Show details
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Courteney P.
Courteney P.Perth, WA

Amanda, you are amazing & we cannot thank you enough!

Amanda Gillingham has been such an enormous help during our building process so far. It’s amazing to have someone who wants to help you achieve everything you dream of, but also someone who has a loving & caring personality as well and doesn’t make you feel like they only want your money. Amanda has been so communicative with us for the whole process, she texts back or rings us day or night, it doesn’t matter if she is off the clock, she just truly really cares about making sure her clients are happy. And it shows through her work, even the way she makes her own graphics to help her clients understand things in a more simple way, she really does go above and beyond and we sooo appreciate that :) Show details ·  1
Maria
Maria2 posts

Amazing experience

We have a very amazing experience with B1 homes by far.
Our house & land specialist, Bryan, has been amazing since day 1. He goes above and beyond to make sure we build our dream home. He answers texts/emails/calls and gives us updates even in the middle of the night or weekends.
Jodie was also very helpful during our pre start appointment. Making sure she gives us options that suits our taste and budget. Also giving her professional advice, which we appreciate very much.
Our mortgage approval was also done without any issues by Adam. The process was done smoothly and quickly.
We are more than happy with the services the team are doing for us. Show details ·  1
Christian
ChristianPerth, WA

B1 Homes The Best Building Company

We had such a great experience with B1 Homes, big thanks goes to Cuan and Jay, for update informations about the process of our building and everyone from B1 Homes. Show details ·  1
Siska
SiskaPerth, WA
Micah B.
Micah B.Perth, WA

Stoked

We have been extremely happy building with B1 homes. There were hiccups throughout the building process as usually there is, B1 were amazing at being our voice in it all. If we wanted something done a certain way there was never an issue in organising that out for us. The build was done beautifully and in a short amount of time. We are so grateful to Penny the client liaison officer who was always so friendly and helpful in every single one of our emails and our sales rep who chipped in $1000 (: thankyou for everything also our supervisor who took the time out of his day to open our garage for us when we couldn't get in. Show details ·  1
Lakeman Newland
Lakeman NewlandPerth, WA
Katie
KatiePerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Pre Constriction stage

First time building, at first I was very wary of building my dream home. Maya and her team was straight up as well and have been responsive as much as possible.
Definitely customer support is great.
The updates via emails and b1hub page is great too. Show details ·  1
Renee. B
Renee. BNorthern Territory

First time building and living interstate

At first I was very wary of building our dream home while living interstate however Maya and the team went above and beyond to really make this journey such an amazing and enjoyable experience for us. B1 have been very responsive to all queries and answered all questions honestly. I’ve been so impressed with B1 homes customer service and on going support I’ve already highly recommend B1 homes to a friend. Thank you Maya and team, for your continuous hard work and giving us peace of mind at this exciting time in our lives. Show details ·  1
Dax Menton
Dax Menton

Great people to work with!!!

Cuan was amazing as he answered every email and question, even when he was on holiday or on weekends. Nothing was too much for him to sort out. My build seems to be progressing well. The brick work looks really great, and I am happy with B1 and have no problem in recommending them. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with Cuan and the team. My parents are looking to build with them shortly. Show details ·  1
Hayden
HaydenPerth, WA

first home buyer experience

as a first home buyer I was a bit reserved and cautious with which builder to go with as you hear experiences other people go through but with B1 and Simon they have been great to work, very friendly and not pushy at all. would highly recommend for first home buyers. Show details ·  1