Babybee Duo

• Suitable for Running Yes (55%) · No (45%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Soph

SophSouth Australia

Im inlove!

The Duo goes so smoothly and easily! I have both girls every walk, one year old and newborn and its so so easy to walk with! My toddler loves it and stays put where as she never did in any other prams! Super grateful i had found Babybee in time to get the Duo for both my girls. We love our morning walks even more now!

Purchased in March 2020 at Babybee.com.au for $799.00.

SallyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easy to use & looks great.

In single mode this pram is fantastic easy to maneuver and get around. When using is as a twin pram I have found it hard to push & fearful of the pram tipping if it's not on a completly flat surface. The toddler seats are extremely small in length and my not quite two year hardly fits in the seat already. I'm a bit disappointed

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bee Website for $799.00.

Bree D.

Bree D.Perth, WA

Love this pram!

Lightweight pram that’s so easy to move around in! I’m so happy with the way it gets around on all types of surfaces, like the 4wd of prams, minus the bulk

Purchased in February 2020 for $850.00.

Ashleigh M.

Ashleigh M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

In love! So perfect

Love our duo! So easy and simple to put together and use yet looks stunning! Works great on all surfaces and easy to get in and out of the car!

Caitlin A.

Caitlin A.Canberra 2600, ACT

The perfect addition to our family

I have quickly fallen in love with this pram. Easy to assemble. Lots of inclusions. Easy to push and steer under reasonable weight. Toddler and newborn very happy and comfortable.

Purchased in February 2020 at Babybee for $899.00.

Chris O.

Chris O.Sydney, NSW

BEST PRAM EVER!

I love this pram so much. It is the best purchase ever and for the right price!
My daughter seems so comfy. It is so smooth to drive and my husband loves it as we’ll. Definitely recommending to everyone!

Zoe

ZoeDarwin, NT

Best pram ever!

When we received the Baby Bee Duo, it was so easy to assemble and put together.
It is very comfortable and stylish! We can’t wait to continue using it for years!

Purchased in March 2020 for $799.00.

Becca

BeccaSydney, NSW

Love it so glad I bought it!

It's SOOO easy to assemble and so light weight I don't struggle with it at all, love the look of it and the room you have to put all the baby bags, such a gorgeous compact pram so happy with my purchase thank you!

Purchased in February 2020 at Babybee for $1,000.00.

Tegan D.

Tegan D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely pram!

Love the pram and the different positions it can go in, only downfall is the size of the seats aren’t very large so would not be big enough for tall toddlers.

Purchased in February 2020 for $799.00.

Best purchase

I really like how smooth and light the pram is, very easy to manoeuvre. The hidden pockets are great to store the rain covers. Very pleased with our purchase, and have recommended to friends

Purchased in February 2020.

Rebecca H.

Rebecca H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

By far the best purchase i have made

I am absolutely inlove with the Babybee Duo. Shipping was fast and convenient. I was sceptical about purchasing online but i am so glad I did. It was very easy to put together, this coming from someone that really dislikes assembling items.The pram is light weight and looks sleek. My 2 year old loves his new pram and sits comfortably in it.. Now we await our new addition in July and i look forward to using the bassinet and seat set. Thank you so much Babybee.

Purchased in March 2020 for $800.00.

Claire

Claire

Very happy with my purchase!

I really enjoy this pram! It's narrow and has a short enough wheel base that it doesn't feel like a double pram and doesn't feel bulky to steer! I like that it has so many configurations however it feels a bit tricky to recline the seats even in the positions recommended. I love the massive storage underneath that's easily accessible even with 2 seats. Overall I'm very glad I made this purchase!

Purchased in January 2020 at Babybee for $769.00.

Chloe

ChloeMid North Coast, NSW

I don’t know how we survived before our Babybee duo arrived .

The Babybee duo is ultra light , fast folding & compact .
It’s versatile design is stylish beyond words .
manoeuvrable in tight spaces with its super responsive steering.
A all round ultimate pram experience and a great price for such amazing quality.
Meeting every expectation and super fast shipping .
I don’t know how I survived before my Babybee duo arrived .

Purchased in February 2020 at Babybee for $769.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

The perfect stroller for a great price

It's the perfect choice if you're looking for a stroller of high quality at a great price, we have looked everywhere and couldn't find a stroller that was great value for money until we can across Babybee Duo. It looks amazing,its easy to assemble and fold and we cant wait to use it with our baby in a couple of months.The customer service on the website has been nothing but helpful and responsive, they have answers all our questions and emails very quickly which helped us to decide and complete the purchase.That really made a huge difference. I'd recommended it to anyone.

Purchased in February 2020 for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Great pram, looking forward to getting to use it.

I'm excited to get to use the babybee duo when my first child arrives in July. My partner and I spent weeks researching and comparing other brands, and decided on the duo based on the price, standard inclusions which for other brands would charge $$ and the fact that babybee is an Australian company, so could trust it would meet all standards. It was so easy to set up and it's just as easy to fold away for storage and transport and the frame itself is light so easy to get in and out of the car.

Purchased in February 2020 for $899.00.

Find out how Babybee Duo compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Functional, stylish, well made, and GREAT value for money!

Purchased in February 2020.

Thanks Bianca!

psw89

psw89Perth, WA

Fantastic pram!

Awesome pram at a fantastic price! I was tossing up between the Duo and the Redsbaby equivalent which have almost identical reviews. In the end the Duo won based on price (substantially cheaper) and all the great extras you get for free with any Babybee pram. The Duo is very well made, roomy, steers and folds/unfolds like a dream and looks gorgeous!

The customer service from Babybee has been second to none - I had a few minor cosmetic issues with a liner and the basket; they responded so fast and sent out a replacement for both parts immediately.
Can’t recommend the Duo or any Babybee pram highly enough to anyone who wants a good looking and functional pram.

Purchased in February 2020 at Babybee for $799.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you! So glad you love your DUO!

Sara

SaraHunter Region, NSW

Ticks all the boxes!

Amazing value for money, love all the included (essential) accessories. Super easy and straight forward to use, tyres good over grass and stylish design. My little and I love it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Babybee for $800.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for taking the time to review our DUO!!

Jasmine T.

Jasmine T.South East Queensland, QLD

One of the easiest things about having 2 under 2!

This pram is ridiculously light compared to other dual prams I have tried. I am currently using the bassinet and seat combo for my newborn and almost 2 year old. Everything about the pram runs smooth from the steering to putting it up and down. The inserts used for both bassinet and seat are extremely good quality and offer comfort and style. The bassinet is too large in my opinion but I believe this has been rectified with the Duo 2.

Thanks so much Jasmine!

Very versatile and easy to set up

I haven’t used it yet as baby is still on the way, but it was very easy to set up, and changeover modes. It’s lightweight and versatile. Looks great, and rides smooth.

Purchased in March 2020 for $700.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear... Thanks Casey!

Sarahasked

I am concerned by a review left by one lady who said her children "did not fit". I have a baby on the way and I have tall kids, so I expect this one will be the same. Has anyone else with taller babies/toddlers had issues? Thanks in advance.

Sally

Yes my 22 month old does not fit at all, even though it showed pictures of a 2 year old fitting just fine on the website.

Sarah

Thank you Sally. Is your child particularly tall?

Åmÿ J.

Åmÿ J.asked

Has anyone bought the tandem seats and one of their children has only been a few months old? Rather not buy the bassinet if I don’t need to and could get away with the seat back recliner.

I know baby bee has said they don’t recommend but just wondering from others if they found their little one has been ok in the seat?

Thanks Amy

Sarahasked

Hi I was just wondering if the new Duo 2 model is compatible or incompatible with the Nuna Pipa Klik baby capsule, or if there are any plans to test it's compatability?

I just ask as that capsule has the highest recent rating on the CREP testing for safety, and is compatible with Maxi Cosi adaptors generally which I see the Duo 2 uses.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for getting in touch.
To date DUO2 adaptors have been tested and confirmed compatible with the following capsule models:
-Maxi Cosi Citi
-Maxi Cosi Titan
-Maxi Cosi Mico Plus
-Maxi Cosi Mico (manufactured from 2014 onwards)
-Maxi Cosi Mico AP (manufactured from 2013 onwards)
-Joie Gemm
-Joie i-Gemm
-Cybex Cloud Q

We have not yet tested the compatibility with the Nuna Pipa Klik but considering the excellent safety rating it will likely be on the next round of capsules that we test for compatibility.

Please don't hesitate to reach out (through our website) if you have any other questions, we are always happy to help.

Cheers,
Babybee Team

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives