Suits all my needs!

When looking at prams I had a million requirements for the perfect pram

- tandem - side by sides are too wide and annoy me

-the back seat needed to be higher than the front seat. There would be no way I could get (or would want) my toddler sitting in a seat hidden behind my newborn where she cant see anything

- the back/top seat needed to be suitable for my newborn because I wanted to be able to communicate with him, not have him hidden behind my toddler.

- Full sun cover

-it then also had to be compact enough to fit in my Mazda 3 boot with enough room for a full grocery shop

-light and easily maneuverable and not stupid wide either.

In my search I could only find two other prams that met MOST of my requirements, and both cost over $2000 for the pram and second seat. The Duo costs more than half that and came with a load of accessories!

Having used this pram for a couple of weeks now, I cannot get enough. It's so easy to steer even on rocky surfaces. Plus my toddler actually likes sitting in it!

I ordered Friday evening, they dispatched Sunday evening and it arrived to my house in Perth 9 days later (only because Aus Post left it in Melbourne for 5 days.

Seriously, I CANNOT reccomend this company and pram enough enough!!

Yay I Received my pram

Love the make of the pram easy to push quick and easy to assemble couldn’t fault it. Put Bub in it and he was happy love the way the seat Belt is lots of storage

Purchased in August 2019 at Think Prams for $810.00.

amazing quality

Honestly so easy to put together, such a good quality pram. No regrets purchasing online and not seeing before purchasing. The seat is more suited for a 2 / 2.5 year old.

Purchased in July 2019 at Babybee for $899.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Nelle, Great to hear that found the set up nice and easy and that you are enjoying your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

My life saver

We absolutely love our Duo, this pram will not disappoint, whether it’s a walk in the forest, along the lake or at the mall it pushes like a dream on all surfaces. It’s easy to fold and while being a double pram it fits in my small car perfectly. We contemplated buying this pram as we couldn’t trail it before buying but with the 9 month return policy it made the decision for us.

My daughter absolutely loves it from the minute she goes in, she loves that she can face us and be sitting up playing to then laying down and sleeping.

The Duo has by far been the best pram I have ever owned. The big basket is the best especially for busy mums like myself who can’t carry her nappy bag, push a baby and have a coffee all at the same time. The Duo has been an absolute life saver and I can not thank Babybee enough. I highly recommend this pram.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Ashleigh, We are thrilled to hear that the DUO is the perfect pram for you and that you found comfort in the 9 month return policy! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Why didn't I buy this first?!!!

I've gone through THREE other prams before coming across BabyBee and I've finally found the best pram I've ever owned!! It's light, simple to use, so easy to push and extremely comfortable for the kids. It fits through all doorways and glides with ease. I really like the CoolRide stroller liners which are a must in summer. The amount of extras thrown in are unbelievable and the price was less than half of what I paid for my other prams! The customer service was outstanding, the pram turned up quickly and I'm so happy - thank you!!

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Meagan, We are super glad to read that after 3 prams, you are finding the DUO to be the perfect one for you! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Amazing pram for such a great price!!

After months of contemplating which double pram to buy, I finally settled on the BabyBee Duo and let me just say, I have no regrets! The pram is super easy to fold and unfold and the fact that it can be folded with one seat on just makes packing it away that much easier and stress free. It’s big wheels make the ride for my children so smooth even on rough surfaces and terrains which is a big plus especially when your child is sleeping in the pram. I love that I can have my toddler facing outwards and is able to see everything while my newborn is facing me. The fact that the seat linings can be removed and washed is great, not to mention how comfortable they are as well. All in all, I have seen and tested many prams but honestly nothing can compare to the BabyBee Duo, it’s super easy to use, super stylish and all at such a great price.

Purchased in June 2019 for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Hiba, Awesome to read that you are so happy with your choice in DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

Best purchase ever!

Can not fault one thing about the pram!
Super easy to fold up and down. Perfect on all surfaces, love each setting you can sit the pram. Would never turn back to any other pram!

Purchased in July 2019 for $800.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Lucy, It is wonderful to read how happy you are with your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

Life saver, love our duo!!

Love the smooth push and ride of our duo! We take it everywhere from the shops to the beach and zero dramas with terrain or suspension. Our tall toddler fits really comfortably in the lower seat whilst our newest addition rides in style facing us! My favorite part is how light and easy the duo is to transport around with us and fits perfect in our small hatch boot. Don’t get me started on the storage space, love love love how much I can fit in the basket! 10/10 recommend this pram

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Sam, Wonderful to hear that you are loving your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

At Last! A robust durable pram that Dads can operate without breaking it!

Easily assembled and robust to use, this duo pram is the answer to your problem. Being a Dad i usually struggle to put together flimsy prams that feel like im going break them as soon as put them up and down let alone chuck in the car on a rainy afternoon! Great value, great service well worth consideration for your next pram

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,000.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Rikki, We are thrilled to hear that the DUO is dad approved! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

So happy I upgraded!

I was umming and ahhing for sometime about upgrading my old pram to the babybee DUO and on a rainy afternoon decided to finally do it! The ability to afterpay, the amazing website and helpful customer service sold me on it! I’m happy to say I was more than impressed! From the quick delivery time, to the easy set up I was out and about in the DUO the day it arrived and felt so proud to show it off! My baby looks so much more comfier in the DUO bassinet than in her old pram, I love the included pram bag for storing my keys, coffee or a spare bib, the luxurious leather trimmings and find it manoeuvres over many different terrains with ease and precision. I have only used it in single mode so far but having the option to convert it to a double in future makes me feel like I made a great decision and won’t be spending another $800 in a few years time when we plan to add to our family! Even though the DUO does feel quite large when I’m using it in single mode, (which I know is to accomodate for it being converted to double mode in future) it still fits snuggly in my smaller car boot and through narrow doorways. It feels sturdy and I feel safe walking everywhere with my 3 month old whereas I didn’t in my old pram. I can honestly say if you are unsure about making the purchase like I was don’t dwell any longer- order the DUO and test it out at home so you can take advantage of the try at home period but I guarantee once you have it you won’t want to bother sending it back!

Purchased in June 2019 for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Jenn, Great to hear that you are enjoying the upgrade to the DUO and that bub is feeling a little more comfy! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Stylish and Practical and so easy to fold up!

I am very impressed with the Duo when comparing it with the duet that I have been using for the last year.
I was mostly nervous about how big it may be to push around, how it would fit in my car and how easy and quickly it would be to fold up. It turns out I didn’t need to worry about any of those factors at all.
It has been the easiest pram to fold and unfold up that I have ever owned, only having to remove one seat. It fits perfectly in my car boot, even with having 5 kids in a 7 seater Pathfinder and space for the shopping still.
What’s more it feels very stylish to be pushing around, have had lots of comments about it from people and my newborn and toddler are very happy and comfortable sitting in it.

Purchased in July 2019 for $749.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi There, Great to hear that the DUO has been the perfect addition to your family! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Best pram I have ever used!

I am beyond satisfied with the pram itself it is easy to pack away in the car it is big enough for my two girls but not to big to fit in my car it is honestly perfect!
So far I have taken my new pram everywhere I honestly don’t know how I managed with out it. It’s been to the shops the park even in a bush walk through Fitzroy falls in Sydney and has been an absolute dream to use, both my girls are happy with it my one year old has never been in for ten minuets before she has fallen asleep I also have a four year old who uses the pram hence why I needed the double as my eldest daughter suffers from spines Bifida so after a while her legs become to tired and she relies heavily on the pram to be able to keep up with the rest of the family and she loves it. I could not be happier I am truly so happy with it. And I also am so happy with the customer service I received, there was a mix up with my address and the pram was returned to sender however the individual I was conversing with due to the issue was amazingly helpful! Thank you so much it’s honestly been a life savour!!! X

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Ally, Great to hear that the DUO is fitting into your life to seamlessly! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

I love my DUO!

We absolutely love our babybee DUO. I did so much research before buying a tandem pram and could not be happier with it! The DUO is great around town, in shopping centres & out on our afternoon walks around the lake. It is ridiculously easy to push and navigate through small areas, the basket holds everything we need and more & bub must be comfortable as he falls asleep most times he’s in it! The DUO is amazingly easy to fold, and super light to lift into the car. I would definitely get another babybee pram if I ever needed to, and highly recommend babybee to anyone considering buying a pram.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Emily, We are so happy to hear that you are zooming bub around town with ease in the DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

Very stylish but could benefit with a bigger seat.

I love the stylish look of the DUO pram its extremely attractive, and very easy move on any surfaces with one seat. Although my 2 year old isn’t very comfortable in the duos second seat. It’s a smaller then we expected and unfortunately he won’t be able to sit in for to much longer as his head is in the hood and feet can touch the ground if not placed on the foot rest.
When using both seats the DUO can become heavy to push and turn.

Purchased in July 2019 for $800.00.

I love love love my duo

I love how my pram is so smooth when we go for walks to the park my son actually sleeps in this pram my old pram he would never sleep in a pram I am a very happy customer and I love it

Purchased in July 2019 at Babybee prams for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Danielle, Great to hear that you are love love loving your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

The best pram we have had

The Duo is amazing to move about on all surfaces, even with the bassinet, seat and skateboard loaded with three kids. Super easy to pack up, takes seconds. Newborn sleeps perfectly in the bassinet. Makes travelling out and about so much easier for us. Assembly was nice and quick, no fuss. 5 stars from us!

Purchased in July 2019 at Babybee for $1,047.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey Ashleigh and Nic, Great to hear that you guys are enjoying the DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

The perfect double pram!

This pram is hands down the best value for money ever! The quality of all the finishes is outstanding and I cannot stop recommending new mums to check them out!

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Calez, Thanks for taking the time to share your review! We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with your DUO purchase :) Team Babybee

Perfect and Cheap!!

So happy with my purchase! Meets all requirements (ie. multiple seats, many versatile configurations, accessories free!) and is much better quality and loads cheaper than local stores selling overseas brands.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Candice, Great to hear that you are so thrilled with the value of the DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Duo in black

This pram handles quite well over different surfaces (I go for walks with my two toddlers in it often). I'm extremely satisfied with the suspension. My children love going in their pram. My youngest used to hate being in the pram (he just seemed so uncomfortable in our last one) and now he regularly naps in his duo seat. Thank you Babybee for designing such an amazing pram!

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Chevvi Lee, Great to hear that your little ones are loving their new ride! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

AMAZING!!

This pram is amazing. Has a really good turning circle which helps in tight places and my husband is happy enough to push it along as it isn’t too girly. WINNING!!

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Maddison, We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Hi I’m looking at buying a duo with my third child due in October I’ll have a 2 yr old and a newborn in the pram and was wondering if you can use the car capsule and the seat together? I can see from the pics the bassinet goes down the bottom with the seat but wondering if the seat can go down the bottom and the capsule go on the top? Hope that makes sense Thank you
Hi Sarah, Thanks for your question and congrats on #3, how exciting! Yes the capsule (Maxi Cosi Mico AP range - https://bit.ly/2Y5rWFj ) can be used with the seat. And the capsule can indeed go on top with the seat on the bottom facing either direction - have a look at this page for more info https://babybeeprams.com.au/pages/duo-configurations And if you have further questions please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team at hello@babybeeprams.com.au. We're here to help! Cheers, Emily

Are the seats from the 2019 model Rover and 2019 model Duo interchangeable? The seat on the Rover appears to incorporate better functionality and features with the single handed operation lever control at the top back of the seat (for the tilting), plus also has the downward pivot on the opening belly bar, plus has a nice pocket on the back of the seat. The Duo seat has none of these. Not sure why the Duo seat would be manufactured to a lower standard of functionality than the Rover?
Hi Greg, Thanks for your question. The ROVER and DUO are separate models so parts and accessories are not compatible. Not better just different ;) The pocket was removed due to needing more room with two seats. A pocket would have decreased the space for the second child and given them access to whatever was in the pocket. The seat recline function also changed to ensure child in behind position couldn't access that recline latch and recline their sibling. And the belly-bars were designed in this way to keep the cost slightly lower overall. However, it still provides the same functionality of being able to open one handed to put bub in and out without removing it. If you have any further questions at all please email our customer care team at hello@babybeeprams.com.au who are ready to assist! Cheers, EmilyCool, thanks for that. Those reasons make sense. I'd like to see the option to buy a "full feature" seat like the Rover to suit the Duo, but I understand that it's not necessarily practical to manufacture and stock variants. So following up regarding seats, how long will Babybee continue supporting purchase of a spare seat that is compatible with the 2019 Duo?Hi Greg, We're guided by customer feedback so if customers are all requesting to have one XL and one standard seat and happy to have the extra weight/size than we will definitely look into this. We will most likely survey all customers around 6 months after launch and from those results determine any changes for the 2020 model. We will continue to stock the current seat as an accessory. We are also looking to launch a double seat variant (with two seats in the box rather than one seat and one bassinet). If you'd like further details around this please email hello@babybeeprams.com.au and our customer care team will be able to assit :) -Emily

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Single and Tandem
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight16.5 kg