Babybee Duo

• Suitable for Running Yes (55%) · No (45%)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (72%) · No (28%)
  • Safety

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram

This pram is easy to move around, assemble and disassemble. It is stylish and practical for around town and walking outside. The liner of the seat is comfortable for baby.

Purchased in January 2020 for $799.00.

lincoln b.Darling Downs, QLD

Not the best support for an Australian product

Bought the duo and had it not even a week and noticed that one of the front wheels had a woddle in it and was making the pram wobble and jump a little bit. The other wheel spins straight. Have contacted babybee about this problem and apparently it is normal and within specifications and no talk of sending a new wheel to see if it resolves the problem.

Overall the pram is nice to use for one of the lightest prams on the market. Have found that the front wheel locks are needed to be locked in if you want to jog or walk really fast. We like that there is heaps of room under the seat and easy to use.

lincoln b.

I realise that about the wheel shudder but one wheel has a wobble in it when you push the pram slow and when you turn it by hand and this issue has just been dodges and apparently it's normal.

Great Pram! Can’t wait to have Bub to try it out!

This pram seems great, it looks attractive and the movement is so smooth!! I can’t wait to have my baby to put the pram to use! The clips are a bit tough to use ATM as it’s new but I think they will wear in.

Purchased in December 2019 for $899.00.

Hey There,
Great to hear that you guys are loving the DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Afreen Z.

Afreen Z.Sydney, NSW

IT'S JUST PERFECT <3

Bought this pram after looking at a lot of other double prams. Some were either too big or were not pretty or didn't have enough configurations.....well the configurations that I wanted....
Was really confused about buying it..cause it was just too good to be true...it had a great design, a huge basket, so many seats configurations plus a lot of free stuff....for such a small price, so I had my doubts.
But it turned out to be a great decision......its just perfect in every way... it looks great and its sooo easy to move around...it is totally worth every penny.....loving it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Babybee for $799.00.

Hey Afreen,

Wael Nahhas

Wael NahhasMurray Region, NSW

Very very good

Happy
Smooth and sleek
by mina m. on 14 Jan 2020
Even though I only tried the pram indoors I found it to be smooth and good quality so far I like it and so do my sons.My 4 year old said wow I love it when I showed it the first time.

Purchased in December 2019 for $800.00.

Hey Wael,

mina m.

mina m.Sydney, NSW

Smooth and sleek

Hi Mina,
We are happy to hear that you liking the DUO and that it has received the tick of approval from your 4-year-old! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Jade

Jade Sydney, NSW

Perfect for a growing family !

I'm satisfied with my duo pram very happy that its exactly what I bought online, there was no hidden surprises or disappointments. Material is great, very durable and comfortable for my kids, I love that you can buy attachments so that the car seat can attach to, easy to clean. Easy to set up and pack away, not bulky folds down very compact, love that it has plenty of space at the bottom to hold nappy bag and other kids items. The tires are perfect no flat tires and the suspension and tires make it easy to push around.

Purchased in December 2019 for $959.57.

Hey Jade,
Wonderful to read how happy you are with your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Vanessa Angelakis

Vanessa AngelakisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love our new DUO pram!!!

We love our new pram! The functionality, style, quality and comfort for our 2 girls is exceptional! We can’t recommend it enough and have been telling everyone to buy one!

Purchased in January 2020 for $800.00.

Hi Vanessa,
We are thrilled to hear that you and your 2 girls are loving the DUO!
Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Jemma Bawden

Jemma BawdenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely love the duo !

Great buy, great pram, easy set up and easy to manoeuvre. It has a large basket underneath. It caters all protection to your children when you’re out and about on hot and rainy days. My children are 14 months apart and they both love this pram and can fall asleep with ease with the comfort of the seats. I love my duo.

Purchased in December 2019 for $799.00.

Hey Jemma,
Wonderful to read that you are enjoying the DUO and that you are finding it it easy! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

ErinPerth, WA

Great product and fast delivery

Features a large and open basket area which is great. Ideally, the screens on the canopy should have an option to close, as sun gets through to baby. Conversely, the top hatch should have a magnet or similar to keep it open such that air flow is optimal (it's a great hatch but closes unless you hold it open). The pram needs a static shock releaser, because in shopping centres your hands get static shocked every few meters - a strange thing to happen which I've never had an issue with when pushing my other branded pram. Overall, a good price for the product and happy with a double pram that can still fit through doors and easily fit into back of ute.

Purchased in November 2019 for $719.99.

Erin

It occurs in shopping centres - zero carpet. My other pram doesn’t do this. I am aware of what a grounding strap is and how to use Google, but thanks for assuming your customers aren’t intelligent just because we are moms.

JewelsSydney, NSW

Perfect down to every detail!

I needed to upgrade to a double pram and this looked and sounded amazing. I cannot live without it now, it is so well thought of down to every detail

Purchased in December 2019 for $800.00.

Hi Jewels,
Brilliant to hear that you are loving your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

BethySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great investment.. makes shopping with two .. so much easier. Bought this for my daughter to make her life easier

Tha large wheels make is smooth to push .. very solid and being a dual pram .. is so much better with shopping with a baby and toddler.. my daughter loves it

Purchased in January 2020.

Hi Bethy,

Amy M.

Amy M.North Queensland, QLD

So stylish!

Received this pram and love the look of it. Only thing that can be faulted is the bassinet when in single mode sits very far back over the back of the pram. Orher then that love the look!

Purchased in January 2020.

Hi Amy,

Cressy

CressyGoldfields, WA

The best purchase I have made, makes me want to use it everyday. Both my toddler and newborn love it.

The pram is so smooth to push and I can manevour it so easily even with one hand.

suspension is great not so bumpy for the 2 kids ecspecially when they have fallen asleep and going over all the bumps.

Both my babies love it, 2 under 2 and my eldest loves his daily walks, easy to go out with, he can't escape out of these buckles and the storage is amazing. I love lots of storage.

Purchased in January 2020 at Babybee website for $800.00.

Hi There,
Wonderful to hear that you are loving your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

The Babybee Duo is a fantastic lightweight, easy to navigate dual pram!

We Are Extremely satisfied with our DUO. Both my newborn and toddler are very comfortable in the pram and they love it! I have nothing negative to say about it!

Purchased in December 2019 for $799.00.

Hi Sarah,

Jess G.

Jess G.Perth, WA

Finally the perfect fit !

This Pram has been a godsend ! I love how it has been able to bring 2 parts of my life together ! In one easy use ! And can continue to grow with us ! Can be made back down to a singular pram also without being Ugly ! Great Pram !!

Purchased in November 2019 for $799.00.

Hi Jess,

Vijith555

Vijith555Perth, WA

The perfect pram to start your family!

One of the easiest prams to use and we love it. Bought it for our first child and it ticks every box. Easy to take in and out of the car and fold/unfold when you are on the go. The included accessories is also a bonus for us. We are extremely happy with our Babybee Duo and highly recommend this pram to anyone looking for a pram to start their family.

Hi There,

Perfect pram

This is the perfect pram. It’s easy to put together and fold away. It has such smooth steering and we are able to make bub so comfortable inside. Love it!

Purchased in November 2019.

Hi Jess,

A real beauty!

Easy to put together and to fold away. Very smooth steering and lots of positions to make bub comfortable! Not to mention plenty of extras for protection from the elements

Purchased in December 2019 at Babybee.

Hi Karina,
Thanks for sharing your feedback on the Babybee DUO! We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your pram :)

Great purchase! Can absolutely recommend

We love our Duo! It's smooth to steer, compact and very functionally designed. I love the open basket, included accessories and how easy it is to pack down/set up. It easily fits into our small car, but the size of the seat is still very spacious and our bub looks incredibly comfy in it! The extendable canopy with ventilation panels has been fantastic these past few months. I'm very impressed with our purchase and have already recommended it to friends!

Purchased in November 2019.

Hi Teagan,

lesleigh

lesleighasked

Can the bassinet go at the top if that is the only seat being used.

Also my bassinet does it seem to lie flat at the top.

Bethy

Hi Lesleigh ... my son-in-law set up the pram with the bassinet at the Botton and seat facing forward for my three year old grand daughter.. Personally we haven't tried to set it up with the bassinet on the top as that is not what we bought it for ..May pay to look on the on line web site

cheers Beth

Hi Lesleigh,
I have also wondered about the bassinet at the top as I have a newborn and have needed to use the pram whilst my 16 month old is at daycare. I have found that it too doesn’t lie flat and is slanted but am unsure if it Designed that way or if that means it’s not meant to be used at the top.
I’m sorry this doesn’t answer your question but I have also wondered this

Hi Lesleigh,
To clear up any confusion, the bassinet can not be used up the top when in double mode (this has been changed for the DUO2). You'll need to have the bassinet at the bottom and seat up top facing either direction. Please refer to your product manual or the product page on our website for photos of all the safe and approved configuration options. If you need any further assistance also please feel free to email our support team at hello@babybeeprams.com.au for further resources or support :)

Cheers,
Emily

meleperuma

meleperumaasked

Has anyone tried to fit a the duo in a Prado with the 3rd row seats up? I don't mind removing the seats of the pram or any other easily detachable parts to fit it in somehow. I measured the boot space behind the 3rd row and it was roughly 95(h) X 30(d) X 115(w) cm. We are going to have twins and we are trying to fit the pram with the two seats behind the 3rd row. Worst case we might have to buy a roof box.

maggie

maggieasked

I want to buy babybee duo(double seat set), I am just wondering it is necessary to buy bassinet for my 1 month baby.

Joshua
Joshua

It comes with the bassinet and a normal seat, if it’s for your 1 month I suggest you buy the adapters if you have a capsule to go with.

Greg OG
Greg OG

We got one of the first shipments of the DUO with bassinet and seat. We only use the bassinet at the moment (has been used from zero to 2 month old so far... and we expect that we will continue to use the bassinet only for another few months yet). It's what you want for that age for sure.

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives