Babybee Duo

Babybee Duo

Mick

MickWestern District, VIC

A confusing decision made easy.

The pram arrived with in a few days. The ordering system is easy to use and was delivered straight to our door. The Duo is simple to set up and use. We have recommended BabyBee to our friends. Thanks

Purchased in August 2019 for $799.00.

Hey Mick,
We are so happy to hear that your confusing decision was made easy by choosing Babybee! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Love it!

I have been looking for the perfect double pram for my baby and toddler for AGES and I found it in this pram! My toddler can sit facing out to the world while my baby is snug and safe. The seat liners make it seem very comfy and my toddler hasn't complained about being in it once! I've had it on footpaths and rougher terrain (in town) and it hasn't failed to impress. I love the ease of folding, how it's not bulky at all, and how easy and light it is to push even with both children in it and a full basket. I love how accessible the basket is with both seats on! Overall I'm incredibly happy with my purchase and glad I took the chance on buying.

Purchased in September 2019 for $799.00.

Hey Keira,
Wonderful to hear that you are incredibly happy with your DUO! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback :)

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my baby bee duo

We can't wait for our little boy to arrive so we can start using the baby bee duo. We purchased the duo to use as a single pram initially then a double pram when we have another child as we plan to have 2 close together. We loved the fact it had 2 seperate seats and that you don't have to loose the Pram basket for a 2nd seat. Its great value for money, light weight, versatile, easy to change from bassinet to seat then to duo mode. It was really easy and quick to assemble and unlike a lot of other prams easy to fold down.

Purchased in September 2019 at Babybee website for $819.00.

Hi Bec,
Wonderful to read how much you are loving your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Erica

EricaPerth, WA

Ticks all the boxes

I did alot of research because I wanted the perfect pram, i am so happy with the duo! The shipping was fast, putting the pram together was easy and a quick process, the duo manovers smoothly and has all the accessories. I am satisfied with my purchase.

Purchased in September 2019 at BabyBee for $850.00.

Hi Erica,
So wonderful to read how happy you are with the Babybee experience! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Pleasantly surprised!

I am so happy with my purchase of the duo.. (100% recommend to everyone) Firstly the price is amazing, almost half the price of other brands found instore which is incredible considering the quality! The kids find it super comfortable and all fit in well, the pram is so easy to maneuver on and off road and it's even easier to fold up. Bonus it looks very stylish and on trend with colours!

Purchased in September 2019 at Babybee website for $812.00.

Hi Tam,
We are thrilled to read that you are loving your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Hayley qld

Hayley qldNorth Queensland, QLD

Must have for all mum's! So versatile!

Extremely satisfied! This pram does wonders out on our dirt road property, also does wonders on vacation/city trips. My 5 year old fits in the second seat easily and handles well with combined children.

Purchased in September 2019 at Babybee website for $799.00.

Hi Hayley,
Brilliant to read that the DUO is keeping up with your lifestyle! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Nick R.

Nick R.South East Queensland, QLD

Babybee has pimped our babies ride!

Great pram, originally had the Babybee Rover upgraded to the Duo for bub number 2. Couldn't be happier! Great improvements in design and functionality on the 2017 Rover. The one piece fold makes getting it in and out of the car so much quicker and easier!

Purchased in September 2019 at Website for $799.00.

Hey Nick,
Wonderful to read that you are just as happy with the DUO as you were with the ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Mumof3girls

Mumof3girlsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best pram I've owned!!

Hey There!
Brilliant to read that you were able to put your pram together in minutes and that it's fitting into your lifestyle! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Love it

Hi Kim,
Wonderful to read that you are so happy with your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Happy Pram Lady

Happy Pram LadyHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely thrilled with our Duo!

Our box arrived quickly and well packaged.
Our Baby Bee Duo is Smooth and easy to manoeuvre. Much better than our previous pram (which was 3 x the price)
It is uncomplicated to fold or Interchange the different seating options. We found the online videos informative and easy to follow.
Our new pram feels sturdy and safe for our daughter.
Looks beautiful too!
Baby Bee offer excellent customer service sometimes replying to my email enquires late into the night.

Purchased in September 2019 at Babybee.com.au.

Hey There!
We are thrilled to read that you have been so happy with the Babybee experience! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Fantastic Pram!!

I love this pram as it is very easy to dismantle and load into the car, which was exactly what i was looking for. Easy to navigate around corners, and above all, looks amazing!!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We're so glad you're loving your new pram. Happy strollin' :)

LOVE - everything that wasnt quite right about the Comet has been PERFECTED

Super easy to put together and pack down, lightweight, not bulky like other double prams, takes up half the boot space! A dream to push and my son loves it.

Hi Jana,
Great to hear that you are loving your DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)
Team Babybee

So in love!! Best Pram for 3 kids under 3!!

This is by far the best pram on the market for 3 kids under 3! There is not a lot of reasonably priced prams on the market that you can have two seats and a skateboard! I have a newborn, 17 months old and an almost 3 year old and its fantastic! My two little ones can be in the pram while my eldest can glide on the skateboard. The duo is lighter then any other pram I have owned and fits in my car so well! Its super easy to fold and an absolute breeze to push even with 3 kids on it. We love our baby duo and would recommend them to everyone with a frowning family!

Purchased in August 2019.

Hi Katelyn,
We are so thrilled to read that the DUO is serving as the perfect pram for your 3 little ones!
Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

As Functional as it is Beautiful

Hi Anna,
Wonderful to read that the DUO is assisting you to win at life! We are so happy that you are loving your new wheels! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

KBowerman

KBowermanWestern Australia

I have never been more happy with a product purchased from the internet in my life!

Firstly, I would just like to say that my sister and I assembled this pram from the delivered box in about 3 minutes! It is so easy to put together and even easier to take down. It is exactly what is advertised and the easiest pram I have ever pushed! It looks absolutely stunning and feels so durable and safe!

Hey There,
Wow, a 3 minute assemble, that is quick! Great to read how much you are enjoying your DUO. Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)
Team Babybee

Taking out two under two = no problem!

Both my 3month old and 19 month old are very content when we are out and about. Tires are the non inflated thick rubber kind. They ride pretty smooth and make bindis this time of year no hassle! Everything looks and feels to be of very good quality and light weight as advertised. Arrived quicker than expected, even though Im in a rural area, which was great too. Overall very happy with the product and would definitely recommend to other parents!

Hi Tilda Jane,
Great to hear that the DUO is the perfect pram for your 3 and 19 month yr olds! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Best customer service

Purchased in May 2019.

Hi Amy,
Great to hear that you loved your COMET so much that you decided to go for the DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

jpmccoll147

jpmccoll147Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One VERY Happy Customer!

Purchased in September 2019 at Babybee for $799.00.

Hey There,
Thanks for sharing such a comprehensive review of your DUO!
We are super happy to read that you were able to set it up super quickly and are enjoying all of the features of your new wheels :)

Rachel w

Rachel wSydney, NSW

Perfect size! compact but spacious

Hi Rachel,
We are so happy to read that you are enjoying all of the features on your new DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Jacob

Jacob

Don’t know how we lived without it!

Looks great, easy to use and the kids love it as much as we do. The flexibility of the attachments allow us to move the little ones in any situation!

Purchased in October 2019.

Hey Jacob,
Great to hear that you and the kids are loving the DUO! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

maggie

maggieasked

I want to buy babybee duo(double seat set), I am just wondering it is necessary to buy bassinet for my 1 month baby.

Joshua
Joshua

It comes with the bassinet and a normal seat, if it’s for your 1 month I suggest you buy the adapters if you have a capsule to go with.

Greg OG

We got one of the first shipments of the DUO with bassinet and seat. We only use the bassinet at the moment (has been used from zero to 2 month old so far... and we expect that we will continue to use the bassinet only for another few months yet). It's what you want for that age for sure.

Sarah C.

Sarah C.asked

Hi
I’m looking at buying a duo with my third child due in October I’ll have a 2 yr old and a newborn in the pram and was wondering if you can use the car capsule and the seat together? I can see from the pics the bassinet goes down the bottom with the seat but wondering if the seat can go down the bottom and the capsule go on the top? Hope that makes sense Thank you

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for your question and congrats on #3, how exciting! Yes the capsule (Maxi Cosi Mico AP range - https://bit.ly/2Y5rWFj ) can be used with the seat. And the capsule can indeed go on top with the seat on the bottom facing either direction - have a look at this page for more info https://babybeeprams.com.au/pages/duo-configurations

And if you have further questions please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team at hello@babybeeprams.com.au. We're here to help!

Cheers,
Emily

Greg OGasked

Are the seats from the 2019 model Rover and 2019 model Duo interchangeable?
The seat on the Rover appears to incorporate better functionality and features with the single handed operation lever control at the top back of the seat (for the tilting), plus also has the downward pivot on the opening belly bar, plus has a nice pocket on the back of the seat. The Duo seat has none of these. Not sure why the Duo seat would be manufactured to a lower standard of functionality than the Rover?

Hi Greg,
Thanks for your question.
The ROVER and DUO are separate models so parts and accessories are not compatible.
Not better just different ;)
The pocket was removed due to needing more room with two seats. A pocket would have decreased the space for the second child and given them access to whatever was in the pocket. The seat recline function also changed to ensure child in behind position couldn't access that recline latch and recline their sibling. And the belly-bars were designed in this way to keep the cost slightly lower overall. However, it still provides the same functionality of being able to open one handed to put bub in and out without removing it.
If you have any further questions at all please email our customer care team at hello@babybeeprams.com.au who are ready to assist!
Cheers,
Emily

Greg OG

Cool, thanks for that. Those reasons make sense. I'd like to see the option to buy a "full feature" seat like the Rover to suit the Duo, but I understand that it's not necessarily practical to manufacture and stock variants.
So following up regarding seats, how long will Babybee continue supporting purchase of a spare seat that is compatible with the 2019 Duo?

Hi Greg,
We're guided by customer feedback so if customers are all requesting to have one XL and one standard seat and happy to have the extra weight/size than we will definitely look into this. We will most likely survey all customers around 6 months after launch and from those results determine any changes for the 2020 model.
We will continue to stock the current seat as an accessory. We are also looking to launch a double seat variant (with two seats in the box rather than one seat and one bassinet). If you'd like further details around this please email hello@babybeeprams.com.au and our customer care team will be able to assit :)
-Emily

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Single and Tandem
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight16.5 kg