Babybee Duo
Listing monitored by Babybee

• Suitable for Running Yes (103) · No (85)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Bree M.Gascoyne, WA

Perfect for 2 tiny trouble makers!

Purchased in April 2020 at Babybee for $799.00.

Bree M.

Thanks, it's actually just a duo, we purchased it about a week before we found out Duo2 was going to be released.

Not really working for me

Purchased in March 2019.

Amy D
Amy DSouthwest, VIC

Practical, stylish & affordable

Purchased in June 2020 for $890.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Amy! I will definitely pass on your feedback to the product team :)

Find out how Babybee Duo compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

I absolutely love this pram!

Wow! This pram is simply amazing. What a steal, comfortable, fashionable and practical. I’m in so much love! Thank you so much BabyBee, will recommend you to everyone I know!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review and recommendation Caitlin!

Melanie C.
Melanie C.South East Queensland, QLD

THE BEST customer service.

I accidentally ordered the wrong colour today in the black Friday sale.

Sent a frenzied email, had a response and the issue sorted within 2 hours. 2 hours!!! Amaaaazing customer service and if the pram is anything like my much loved 2019 Rover, it will also be amazing.

Love supporting an Australian business that cares about their clients.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Taryn and Babybee.

Purchased in November 2020 for $915.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Melanie! That is so great to hear, and thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! Enjoy your DUO2!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Luke
LukeIllawarra, NSW

Great pram

We love the pram, not too big for a double (when using as a single), not too heavy. Storage basket size is excellent, difficult to access from the back when in bassinet mode. Extending canopy of the bassinet is great, and the bassinet air vents are a clever addition.
Pram folds up and opens easily, looks great. Very easy and solid brake. Handle adjustment easy, solid.
Handles well.
Handlebar bag isn't super solid for using with your coffee.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Luke! Glad you love your DUO2!

Unfortunately not a fan

Purchased in November 2020 at Babybee for $1,000.00.

Nickeysixx
NickeysixxCentral, SA

I'm obsessed

I sold my first babybee to make way for the duo, I was wary as I wasn't sure how much my 2 year old would use it but thought I'd make the leap. Finding a pram that could have the toddler up the top was incredibly important to me as I wanted my son to feel included as his sister mostly sleeps in the pram. I LOVE the height of the top seat too, using it in single mode is brilliant too. The basket is enormous, the turning circle tiny and the finishings are gorgeous. It is an absolute steal at the price it is in comparison to other double prams and if I had to I'd choose it over and over. Great quality, great value and great service.

Purchased in April 2020 at Babybee for $949.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Liana Horgan
Liana HorganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New Kid on the Block

Purchased in June 2020 for $1,000.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the lovely review and wonderful photos! Great to hear!

Good value for money

Very satisfied with the quality of my babybee duo and the service I received. A slight improvement could be made to the ease of use of the release buttons on the bassinet cover; it currently requires both hands as well as being pulled forward which can be a bit tricky

Purchased in June 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review Heidi, I will pass on your feedback to the product team.

Kelsie H.
Kelsie H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for our first little human!

After much back and forth we decided to order the babybee Duo with bassinet and seat to make sure we loved it as much as everyone else! With peace of mind return, if we were unsatisfied, we were instantly impressed by the quality of the finishes and how smooth it steered. We were keeping it! And excited to be able to use it!

Now that our little girl has arrived, we love the pram in action. Easy to fold and not too heavy (c-section), fits in our cars (even the Mazda CX3), and a pleasure to push! Even my tall husband (6ft 3), loves it too!
We highly recommend this pram!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the wonderful review and recommendation Kelsie!

Tania
TaniaPerth, WA

Picked the Duo 2 over the UPPABaby Vista V2 - great pram, great value

Purchased in June 2020 for $850.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you Tania for the great review!

Love It!

Was very overwhelmed with which pram to chose and after much research and reviews I went with the Babybee Duo. It will fit 2 babies if we decide to have another one close together, it's stylish, sturdy and has great storage underneath. Just an all round great pram. Would definitely recommend to any new mums not sure what to chose.

Purchased in June 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the recommendation and review Lauren!

Shannon C.
Shannon C.Central Queensland, QLD

It’s amazing!

Now that I’m expecting a second, this pram was exactly what I was looking for and still being able to tilt and turn both babies to how they prefer, no matter the weather this pram will get you where you need to be, with your babes protected from the sun, rain, or insects!

Purchased for $989.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Shannon - great to hear!

Samantha
SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice pram structure but toddler seat is very small and my baby is not comfortable. Do not recommend!!!!

4month old starting to hit the sun visor as the seat is too small. Asked babybee if there was anotherseat i could purchase that was compatible but there is not. Got offered to return pram under the change my mind as the pram is really not going to last much longer and I need to buy a new one but they said I can't have used the pram outside and needed all original packaging. Would never have purchased if I had realised the size first baby so I wasn't sure what I needed. Also the latches to make the pram collapse are very stiff and take a few goes to get it down, not ideal with a screaming baby waiting in the car! Much nicer and more practical prams on the market. Do not recommend!

Purchased in December 2019 for $750.00.

Elisabeth R.
Elisabeth R.asked
Duo

i have the duo2 with the two seats i wanted to ask with the black frame i feel it gets scracthed easy and shows up more. I feel the sliver may of been a better choice . Plus with the metal framing around the seat i feel it gets hot easy anyone else experiencing this

Hi Elisabeth,
We haven't received any feedback around the black frame getting hot. We do however have a touch up pen available for our black frames, you can find it here: https://babybeeprams.com.au/collections/duo2-spare-parts-accessories/products/dupli-colour-touch-up-paint-pen-black
Cheers,
Babybee Team

Crobinson
Crobinsonasked
Duo

I’m almost sold on this brand but i am so torn between a rover and getting a baby jogger Citi mini three wheeler - I will definitely be using this pram on dirt trails and uneven pavement as I love walking and hiking.
I know babybee specified that it’s for urban areas however users have commented on how good it is on uneven terrain....
Does anyone have any comments to help me decide?!

Sarahasked
Duo

I am concerned by a review left by one lady who said her children "did not fit". I have a baby on the way and I have tall kids, so I expect this one will be the same. Has anyone else with taller babies/toddlers had issues? Thanks in advance.

Sally
Sally

Yes my 22 month old does not fit at all, even though it showed pictures of a 2 year old fitting just fine on the website.

Sarah

Thank you Sally. Is your child particularly tall?

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for getting in touch
If you click the below link you'll be able to find detailed information and photos regarding all of our seat sizes. Have a read and let us know if you have any further questions at all. We're here to help!
Cheers,
Babybee Team

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Babybee Duo

Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight16.5 kg