Babybee Duo

4.9

• Suitable for Running Yes (58%) · No (42%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Thrilled Mum

Thrilled MumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very pleased with our purchase

The pram went together straight out of the box with ease and purpose, the wheels roll with virtually no resistance and the suspension is perfectly suited to the task, it's loved by all :-)

Purchased in June 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

So good to hear, thank you for the review!

Perfect!!

First time mum and couldn’t think of a Better Pram great quality that’s will last for all the kids in the future!! Love and would highly recommend to other parents

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,100.00.

Thanks so much Ebony!

Most valuable item for our baby!

This pram has been so awesome! I love that it is lightweight, it takes us everywhere, Even onto the beach! Baby loves it too - would recommend. Added bonus, it looks good too.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$700.00.

Thanks Remi!

Rachael

RachaelNortheast, VIC

What a dream pram!

Very impressed with my Duo2, even my husband commented on the quality of the build. I’ve used other brands with a higher price tag that didn’t feel as good as the duo2! Can’t fault it yet. Very practical and easy to use, stylish and feels wonderful to use.
I will more than likely just use it with one seat, but love that I have the option to add another if my toddler decides to jump aboard!
Very happy with my purchase, wish I had one for my first Bub!! :)

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Baby Online.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks for the review Rachael!

Perfect pram!!!

Pram is amazing from the second you open the box!! Looks just as good as the photos online & feels great to push! Duo mode is perfect with so many different options to suit your needs! Can’t wait to use this daily!

Purchased in June 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Ashlee, great to hear!

So glad we chose the Duo!

I did sooooo much research on prams and am so glad we opted for the Duo! Super easy to set up and fold down on my own, plenty of basket storage and very stylish. As well, the ability to transform to a duo that was just as functional was important to us. Very happy with our purchase!!!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$899.00.

Thanks Laura!

Krystle K.

Krystle K.Sydney, NSW

Good practicality but very heavy..

With no doubt this pram has all the practicality features for any mum on the go, more space and high enough without worrying as too how much you can carry. Biggest downfall with duo2 is that it's heavy and hard to maneuver esp when traveling in public transport or trying to put it in the car. Overall it's a great pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review!

Sarja

SarjaSydney, NSW

Honestly a pram from heaven. So In love

The duo 2 is great on all levels, it glides like a dream and handles so perfectly that the comfort level is too the max! Definitely ticks all my boxes

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,014.00.

Thanks Sarja!

Eloise

EloiseSydney, NSW

the best of the best of prams

From 1st opening of the Duo 2 box was excited on just how it was packaged. All the different configurations of the seats suit all needs.
Just what we need for our growing family.
Everything about the duo2 screams quality and innovation with the thought about the needs of the everyday mum and her kids number one.

Purchased in June 2020 at Babybee for A$1,049.00.

Thanks Eloise!

Ashley L.

Ashley L.South West, WA

Beat all my Expectations, i tell all my friends now how much your life will change once you buy the baby bee duo !

Comparing to other prams this pram was by far the best on changing from different surfaces , with my Newborn and 1 year old , I fully trusted they were both completely safe and comfortable the whole time !
I also loved how much space you had / easy access you had getting into the basket while both toddler seats were attached !!

Overall I was extremely excited to take it out for a spin ,To Challenge the pram itself and to walk away with it having some faults that I wish I could change, but boy was I surprised, the pram didn’t disappointed it met everything and more ! Exceptional pram ! With an exceptional price tag !

Purchased in May 2020 at Babybee for A$1,000.00.

Thanks Ashley!

Hands down the best double pram on the market!

I purchased the baby bee duo 2 recently and love everything about it my twins absolutely love it and are so content when we are out and about in the duo.
One of my twins are quite tall but the seats are a great size he has lots of room and how easy is it to fold I wish I would have had this pram sooner. I have recommended this pram to everyone I know wanting a double pram!
Best purchase ever!

Purchased in May 2020 at Babybee for A$949.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much! So great to hear you (and your twins) are loving your DUO2!

Tia Woods

Tia WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it! So do my twinnie girls!

I absolutely love my Duo 2 pram! So do my twin girls! It’s brand new to our family but couldn’t imagine life without it. It is so easy to set up & put down! The many different ways the seats can be arranged is awesome! As my babies like to be able to be comfortable in many different positions. With the duo 2 pram it is so easy to change the bubs seats into different ways depending on which way they want to sit. My partner also loves how stylish it is, so simple but yet so elegant. It is such an easy pram to push! It feels as if it just glides along the gravel road & bumpy foot paths.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$950.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

So glad to hear you (and your twins) are loving the DOU2!!!

Amani A

Amani ASydney, NSW

Perfect very and very easy to use love it

I am 100% satisfied with the pram and it's performance of different surface very easy to push around and not bulky at all. The prams suspension and very easy to use. My daughter loves it and is very comfortable in it she loves to lay back and sleep in it as she feels tucked in and warm

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,200.00.

Thanks Amani!

Ekatgre

EkatgreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautifully made product

Handles nicely, feels sturdy and controlled when going up/down steps or on uneven surfaces. Finishes are of a high standard, construction is sturdy, intuitive to use, manoeuvres nicely, great accessories, generous storage.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,000.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review!

Cindy

CindyQueensland

Affordable double pram with all the bells and whistles

It’s perfect for our growing family. Brought it mainly for it being able to carry 2 kids, whilst still having a large carry basket! Only complaint is the shutter it gets, but apparently this is common in double prams.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,000.00.

Thanks Cindy!

Carmen CJ

Carmen CJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I haven’t used others but this is fantastic

This is my first pram but honestly I can’t be happier with it. It was super easy to ensamble right from the box, it’s sturdy, light and has lots of options. My sister in law has the original Duo and the improvements for DUO 2 are pretty good. The seat is bigger and has plenty of room. I love the design of the bassinet with plenty of options for hot/cold weather and a rain cover. My favourite the HUGE basket. I haven’t used other brands but this pram is amazing!

Purchased in March 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear, thanks Carmen!

Kendall

Kendall

One happy customer!

I had watched so many reviews on this pram, so knew already we had made the right choice. It didn’t show in the videos just how smooth it glides and how well it takes corners. Very easy to maneuver

Purchased in May 2020 at Babybee for A$900.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Kendall, so great to hear!!

Great pram!

BabyBee Duo2 is a great pram in both single & double configurations. Pushes well on all surfaces, including uneven ground. Seats are good size for larger/older babies. Bub seems very comfortable in pram.

Thanks Kiarna!

Newmama14

Newmama14Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect pram

So happy with this pram it’s all we wanted and more. We compared several online and loved the look and practicality of the Babybee duo 2. now that we have received the pram and put it together I couldn’t be happier. It’s very sturdy and solid yet easy to manoeuvre and transport. It had a great turning circle and the features are all easy to use! I also love the huge basket below! I find myself when I comparing to other brand prams and am so happy that we went with this one!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$950.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for a great review!

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect size, love the bottom space for baby bags etc, not heavy

When turning the wheels I wish it went more smoothly and wasn’t so much a struggle or heaps tough when I have both seats in use with my two babies in them. But other then that, I’m honestly so happy with my pram and would recommend it to anyone and everyone!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Babybee for A$999.00.

Thanks so much Danielle!

Bethany J.

Bethany J.asked

Hi, im thinking of buying the duo2 but was wondering if its possible to upgrade the tyres to foam filled? I noticed in a babybee guide these tyres were talked about so I was wondering if it is an option? Has anyone used different tyres on prams, even if not from the same brand? Thanking you.

Hi Bethany,
Thanks so much for you question!
You're unable to put other brand tyres on our prams as they are their own specific design. We use Aeroglide wheels that are made from a high-grade PU rubber that offers some of the cushioning that air tyres do but without the maintenance and punctures. They're also resistant to fine gravel and small stones so they'll stay looking newer for longer and won't wear out anywhere near as fast as traditional EVA wheels.
Cheers,
Babybee Team

xkokonati

xkokonatiasked

Looking at getting the Duo 2 but have read a few reviews on Facebook saying that the pram Has a really bad wobble. Can anyone who has the Duo 2 give your thoughts on this please

Eve
Eve

I have not had this issue at all. It is extremely balanced. If there was a wobble, it could be sent back as their returns are excellent.

Costa
Costa

We haven’t had any issue like that

Hello,

Thanks so much for your question.

You will find that there is definitely more movement in double model strollers compared to single model strollers (not just ours, across the board!). This is due to the length of the frame and how they're constructed to be able to accommodate two seats/bassinets. We would describe this movement as almost a side to side motion that can feel like it’s coming from the wheels yet is predominantly felt through the handlebar. This is completely normal, but if you haven't pushed a longer frame like this before, it can be a bit unexpected.

Keep in mind, we do offer free returns within 9 months of purchase, allowing you to carefully set-up and test the pram at home (indoors - just like at the shops!) and if you decide it's not the perfect pram for you, you simply re-pack it as it came in its original packaging (we have a video to show you how) and drop it off at your nearest post office with a postage paid label that we'll send you.

Our return rate is currently at less than 1% so we have no doubt you'll love the pram but just in case the option to return is there for you, no questions asked.

I hope that's answered your question!

Cheers,
Team Babybee!

Crobinson

Crobinsonasked

I’m almost sold on this brand but i am so torn between a rover and getting a baby jogger Citi mini three wheeler - I will definitely be using this pram on dirt trails and uneven pavement as I love walking and hiking.
I know babybee specified that it’s for urban areas however users have commented on how good it is on uneven terrain....
Does anyone have any comments to help me decide?!

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives