Babybee Rover 2017

• Suitable for Running Yes (3) · No (8)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Jo Sephine

Jo SephineSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy

Love our Rover. Had a Comet prior and there’s noticeable improvements with the Rover (belly bar opens and closes, adjustable handle, better maneuverability, sturdier material, smoother ride). My only complaint is the canopy could be bigger.

Purchased in December 2019.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the feedback Jo - we will send it through to the product team!

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Fantastic, stylish pram

I bought this pram new on afterpay (very affordable), I find it handles very well on most surfaces but definitely prefer the solid wheels to the ones you inflate with air. We also have a Steelcraft and my son much prefers the babybee, the ability to face towards and away is perfect for him. It has over time become "creaky", I suspect from rocking to sleep when out and about. This is the only fault I can find on the pram and will be selling to purchase the "duo" from babybee to accommodate my toddler & newborn.

Purchased in April 2018.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for reviewing!

Lydia B.

Lydia B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Disappointed with maneuverability,

Wheels are terrible to glide over anything uneven, even a very slight change in surface, this was my biggest issue. It's very squeaky which can be a bit annoying like listening to an old clapped out car, have only used on road and pavements. Features I enjoyed were being able to set the stroller or bassinet forward or rear facing and positioning of stroller incline/decline. The material is quite hard wearing also. But other features that need attention are the basket being too small and coming away from the pram when opening/closing. The canopy needs to be longer to cover bub when trying to sleep.

Purchased at Babybee for $750.00.

Penelope

PenelopeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and sleek

I’m super happy with the 2017 rover pram. It’s sleek and smooth and not bulky at all. I haven had my baby yet but I put my 4 month old nephew in it and he feel asleep faster then his pram he has. Can’t wait for my baby to use it

Purchased in August 2019 for $400.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Penelope. All the best with bub!

kyrrawilkinson666

kyrrawilkinson666Central Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it! Best pram ever!

Great on all surfaces, the suspension is perfect and my Bub falls asleep straight away when in the pram so one would assume it’s VERY comfortable even in our warmer weather.

Purchased in February 2018 for $499.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review!

Melanie

MelaniePerth, WA

Nothing but issues

I have had nothing but continuous issues with my Babybee Rover. Straight from the box was a broken wheel and stained bassinet lining. My Babybee came without the safety strap on the handlebars which once reported they sent me and told me to try and tie it on. The seat liner continuously slides down and takes my daughter with it. The basket clips always comes off when folded and Babybee's recommended solution was blutack! Most recently the handlebar bag I purchased ripped and can no longer be used and they said they offer no cover or warranties on accessories so too bad so sad. I would 110% NEVER recommend Babybee Prams to anyone, nothing but disappointment for me.

Purchased for $599.00.

Ad

Great price but heavy and small seat

I bought this pram as it looked great and was very good value for money.

After using the pram for a little while I found the steering heavy and the seat small. My little one was almost touching the canopy at 8 months. Compared to some of my new mum-friends prams I found this a little disappointing, even though a good price.

Purchased in March 2018.

Poor Quality Product

Purchased in August 2018.

Amy

Amy

Love my rover!

I bought my 2017 rover when I was pregnant with my second baby. We purchased the bassinet, & wheel board as well. My 3yo loves the wheel board, it is so convenient for when I’m out & about with both kids. The basket space in the pram is amazing & the option to have baby facing me, or outward is great. I have had 2 prams before we bought the rover, and will never look at another pram again. Definitely recommend!

Purchased in August 2018 at Babybee for $800.00.

Hey Amy,
Great to hear that after 2 prams, you have found your perfect pram in the Rover 17! Thanks for taking the time to share you review :)

Marijke M.

Marijke M.Central Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love this. We use it everyday

Purchased in November 2018 at Babybee for $500.00.

Hi Marijke,
We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a great experience with your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Kylie Davidson

Kylie DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect addition for all new mums !!

I cannot rave enough about this pram . I purchased when my son was 3 months old as I was having a hip replacement and needed a pram I could manage on my own. This was a game changer . So many added features and 5 stars for comfort. The big wheels are great as I'm walking everyday now and can navigate tight spaces in stores and then go for a bush walk. My son's little happy feet go crazy as soon as he is strapped in. Thank you BabyBee !!

Purchased in November 2018.

Hi Kylie,
We are thrilled to hear that the ROVER is the perfect pram for you and bub! We loved reading about the happy feet! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Bianca

BiancaPerth, WA

Fantastic Pram!

The Rover has been perfect for my new baby. We use the capsule adaptors with a Mico AP capsule and the skate board for my 4 year old. It is easy to operate and to control. The adjustable handle height is great as my husband is really tall. I often put the seat on for around the home and baby seems very happy and comfortable. Looks like a high end pram without the price tag.

Purchased in October 2018 at Babybee for $549.00.

Hi Bianca,
We are thrilled to hear that the ROVER is the perfect pram for you! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Momma

MommaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram!

This pram has all the features I was looking for. You can change the seat to face you or face away from you. It also attaches to my baby car seat which is the micro AP. It has adjustable handle height which I didn’t think I would need but I use everyday!

Purchased in December 2018 at Babybee for $700.00.

Hi There,
We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Tahlia T.

Tahlia T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely perfect!

Purchased in February 2019 for $649.00.

Hi Tahlia,
We are so happy to hear that you love your ROVER!
Thanks for taking time out of your busy #mumlife to share your review :)

jak2015

jak2015Perth, WA

Nice looking pram, decent quality but bulky and takes up a lot of space in my boot.

My husband has complained from the beginning about the space this takes up. Now, I have agreed to downsize to a compact pram.

I have a BMW X6 with decent boot space but it still takes up a lot of room in there.

It is also annoying to have two parts to assemble every time, but if you are researching prams that is a choice to consider. It is a beautiful pram and does run smoothly. The liner was a bit ugly, in my opinion but you can buy custom ones.

Purchased in March 2018 at BabyBee for $649.00.

Hayley

HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really short seat height and hard to get put up and down.

This pram has an really short seat height, my 6 month old is already placing her head on the canopy fabric. There isn’t much space for her to grow, without her head being placed right up on the canopy fabric. Also it’s an absolute pain in the head to get up, the leavers on the side get jammed all the time; I find myself really questioning if it’s even worth getting the pram out of the car because of how much of a pain it is to put up and down. It’s really a shame because it’s such a beautiful pram and a good price.

Purchased in August 2018 for $800.00.

Bethany C.

Bethany C.

Easy off road and built tough

I love my pram and it's so easy to fold up. It does scratch easy but that's just minor the only thing I can fault is the basket I wish it was deeper or bigger in some sort as when I have bassinet attached it is hard to out stuff in

Purchased in July 2018.

Ricardo Afonso

Ricardo AfonsoSydney, NSW

Good value for your money and baby

PROS: overall it is a very good pram without an expensive tag on it, reversible, comfortable, has a good basket space and is easy to use. CONS: it is a two-piece fold that demands a good space to fit in your car (specially when travelling), so do not buy it if you don't have one. Its rubber tyres will not help you have a smooth steering experience. It does not come with high-quality fabrics.

Purchased in November 2018 for $599.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Ricardo, thank you for your feedback :-) Thanks again we do appreciate feedback and it helps us constantly improve any new upcoming models. - Babybee Team

Hangatu

HangatuNewcomb

Absolute Gem!

QAI

QAIMelbourne

Great for city and suburban life!

This pram has been amazing for my little one. She used the bassinet for the first three months and has now “graduated” The the pram seat. Both were light weight attachments that made it easy to pack in the car and carry around. The wheels are also really sturdy and suitable for long walks- making it easier for me to get back into shape post birth. While it’s not recommended, my daughter also used the bassinet to take naps in when we are away from home- it’s that comfortable! Lastly, I love the way our car capsule fits into the pram. We are traveling to the US next month and I plan on bringing this pram because it’s so light weight and the car capsule fits in it so easily.