4Babybee Rover 2017
Part of Babybee Rover  4.9 (2,284)

Babybee Rover 2017

Verified🏆 2024 Award

30 reviews · Statistics

77% · 235 · 17%

Ease of Packing & Storage
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Babybee Rover › 201730 reviews
Chantelle
ChantelleNSWMid North Coast, NSW
  Fair Incentive 2017

It is fantastic and so easy to use! Best decision I made

All round perfect.
Completely satisfied with the pram as I live in a town will a lot of hills and badly paved roads. I think my child is very comfortable and safe in the pram. Show details ·  1
Jo Sephine
Jo SephineQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

So happy

Love our Rover. Had a Comet prior and there’s noticeable improvements with the Rover (belly bar opens and closes, adjustable handle, better maneuverability, sturdier material, smoother ride). My only complaint is the canopy could be bigger. Show details ·  1
Nickeysixx
NickeysixxSACentral, SA20 posts

Fantastic, stylish pram

I bought this pram new on afterpay (very affordable), I find it handles very well on most surfaces but definitely prefer the solid wheels to the ones you inflate with air. We also have a Steelcraft and my son much prefers the babybee, the ability to face towards and away is perfect for him. It has over time become "creaky", I suspect from rocking to sleep when out and about. This is the only fault I can find on the pram and will be selling to purchase the "duo" from babybee to accommodate my toddler & newborn. Show details ·  1
Lydia B.
Lydia B.NSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Disappointed with maneuverability,

Wheels are terrible to glide over anything uneven, even a very slight change in surface, this was my biggest issue. It's very squeaky which can be a bit annoying like listening to an old clapped out car, have only used on road and pavements. Features I enjoyed were being able to set the stroller or bassinet forward or rear facing and positioning of stroller incline/decline. The material is quite hard wearing also. But other features that need attention are the basket being too small and coming away from the pram when opening/closing. The canopy needs to be longer to cover bub when trying to sleep. Show details
Penelope
PenelopeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and sleek

I’m super happy with the 2017 rover pram. It’s sleek and smooth and not bulky at all. I haven had my baby yet but I put my 4 month old nephew in it and he feel asleep faster then his pram he has. Can’t wait for my baby to use it Show details ·  1
kyrrawilkinson666
kyrrawilkinson666QLDCentral Queensland, QLD
  2017

Can’t live without it! Best pram ever!

Great on all surfaces, the suspension is perfect and my Bub falls asleep straight away when in the pram so one would assume it’s VERY comfortable even in our warmer weather. Show details ·  1
Melanie
MelanieWAPerth, WA10 posts

Nothing but issues

I have had nothing but continuous issues with my Babybee Rover. Straight from the box was a broken wheel and stained bassinet lining. My Babybee came without the safety strap on the handlebars which once reported they sent me and told me to try and tie it on. The seat liner continuously slides down and takes my daughter with it. The basket clips always comes off when folded and Babybee's recommended solution was blutack! Most recently the handlebar bag I purchased ripped and can no longer be used and they said they offer no cover or warranties on accessories so too bad so sad. I would 110% NEVER recommend Babybee Prams to anyone, nothing but disappointment for me. Show details
Dan
Dan
  2017

Great price but heavy and small seat

I bought this pram as it looked great and was very good value for money.

After using the pram for a little while I found the steering heavy and the seat small. My little one was almost touching the canopy at 8 months. Compared to some of my new mum-friends prams I found this a little disappointing, even though a good price. Show details

Sarahlove
Sarahlove
Amy
Amy6 posts
  Verified 2017

Love my rover!

I bought my 2017 rover when I was pregnant with my second baby. We purchased the bassinet, & wheel board as well. My 3yo loves the wheel board, it is so convenient for when I’m out & about with both kids. The basket space in the pram is amazing & the option to have baby facing me, or outward is great. I have had 2 prams before we bought the rover, and will never look at another pram again. Definitely recommend! Show details ·  1
Marijke M.
Marijke M.QLDCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts
Kylie Davidson
Kylie DavidsonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  2017

The perfect addition for all new mums !!

I cannot rave enough about this pram . I purchased when my son was 3 months old as I was having a hip replacement and needed a pram I could manage on my own. This was a game changer . So many added features and 5 stars for comfort. The big wheels are great as I'm walking everyday now and can navigate tight spaces in stores and then go for a bush walk. My son's little happy feet go crazy as soon as he is strapped in. Thank you BabyBee !! Show details ·  1
Bianca
BiancaWAPerth, WA13 posts
  Verified 2017

Fantastic Pram!

The Rover has been perfect for my new baby. We use the capsule adaptors with a Mico AP capsule and the skate board for my 4 year old. It is easy to operate and to control. The adjustable handle height is great as my husband is really tall. I often put the seat on for around the home and baby seems very happy and comfortable. Looks like a high end pram without the price tag. Show details ·  1
Momma
MommaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Perfect pram!

This pram has all the features I was looking for. You can change the seat to face you or face away from you. It also attaches to my baby car seat which is the micro AP. It has adjustable handle height which I didn’t think I would need but I use everyday! Show details ·  1
Tahlia T.