Bank Australia Online

Bank Australia Online

customer

customer

So easy to set up!

Easy and quick to make the change I wanted to more responsible banking. Online setup was simple, and telephone help was friendly and readily available when I wanted help making a couple of adjustments to my accounts.

So happy I have switched from Commonwealth to Bank Aust

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

Outstanding service, great bank

I switched from one of the Big 4 banks 6 months ago and can't believe the difference. Should have done it years ago, they made it so easy! Customer service is helpful, fast and friendly - they can't do enough for you (thank you Sonia!). I really appreciate the personal touch. Highly recommended.

TopicGeneral Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Best bank - make the switch!

I’ve been with Bank Australia for nearly eight years now, since it was “MECU”. It’s always had good interest rates on term deposits and online saver accounts, minimal or no fees, and the online banking app is really great. Every time I’ve had to call up, there’s almost no wait time, and the service is so good it’s like being helped by a friend.

Best of all I know my money is only being invested in things that help the earth and it’s people, rather than hurting them.

Can’t ask for much else!

Love Bank Australia.

So easy to switch banks and it feels good! Easy to apply online (and calling them if any queries has also been easy) SO good to be a part of this bank.

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account

Greg C

Greg CSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and features

Excellent customer service and banking features (Apple Pay, pay ID and app) with great rates from a responsible bank - what more could you ask for in a bank.

No issues so far and highly recommend.

GeoffreyD

GeoffreyDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent first encounter

This is my first experience with a new bank after decades with one of the big 4 banks.
So quick and easy to set up online and transfer my savings across to Bank Australia.
Net banking very user friendly.
I was contacted by phone offering any assistance I might need. The bank employee was local, very friendly, informative and able to quickly answer a few questions I had about future transactions.
The rates on term deposits and savings accounts are considerably better than my old bank.
Most of all I finally feel relieved that my money is not being used to invest in coal mining, arms manufacture and other unethical businesses.
Looking forward to the coming years with Bank Australia.

Tainui M.

Tainui M.South East Queensland, QLD

align your morals and values with your actions

A great bank who walks the walk and talks it, too. Feature-rich, smooth app. Local call centre staff who are lovely and knowledgeable. I hope you guys expand internationally eventually, you'll give the other big banks a whoopin'

Looking forward to having my future home loan with you!

Mark R.

Mark R.Southwest, VIC

Divestment at its best!

Opened an account at a branch a few months ago, have been banking online and via the app ever since. Was great divesting my money away from the nasties that Westpac was supporting. Had divested my super a year earlier, wish I had known about Bank Australia sooner! The app makes my banking as easy as it ever was and I can conveniently withdraw cash without atm fees if I ever do need. No issues experienced so far, highly recommend.

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account

MarkW

MarkW

Ripper bank, great rates, excellent service, ethical too,

I couldn't be happier with Bank Australia, having moved my mortgage from NAB. You get straight through on the phone, often to the same person! If you bank with one of the Big Four, you're an idiot.

TopicLoan Application and New Account

They’re the best!

I had the best experience with Bank Australia! I’m a new customer, and they were professional, friendly, and did their absolute best to help me. I would recommend them to everyone.

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account

Review collected in partnership with Bank Australia

So happy to have made the switch, should have done it earlier !

Bank Australia has been a pleasure to deal with since I signed up a couple weeks ago. Can't wait till all my funds are transferred in my new a/c's in the next week...
All their services are easy to access online, phone staff are very attentive and helpful. I love their log on page, reading where our money goes, and where it doesn't ! Makes me feel like I'm part of a big family that's dedicated to making a difference in the world ! Their core beliefs are my core beliefs !

Sarahb

Sarahb

Excellent experience thus far

Have only just recently switched over from Bank of Melbourne to Bank of Australia and found the whole process quick and easy. Much happier to have a higher interest rate for my savings, that none of the big banks can seem to compete with by far. The sound of an ethical bank that isn't tied up by external shareholders was the most attractive thing to switch to, and even encouraged me to switch to an ethical superannuation fund to complement. Had received a courtesy follow-up call after opening my accounts, and received my new debit card a week later. No issues whatsoever.

GrahamB

GrahamBConder 2906, ACT

Banking made easy

I have been with Bank Australia and its predecessors for over 45 years, and I will be with them I no longer need a bank!
I have always found my dealings with Bank Australia to be professional, efficient and competitive. Whether it be personal service or online banking I have never been disappointed.

KenethM

KenethMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not wish for better service

I have been with Bank Australia (in various forms) for 35 years. This is a great bank to work with - many years ago for loans and more recently for deposits.
Recently, when one of my account details had been hacked, the bank provided great service and ensured that I dis not lose any money. The people that I dealt with were empathetic and followed up a couple of days later to see if everything was okay.

gweginoz

gweginozAdelaide

Very good online and customer service experience.

Moved last year from NAB to Bank Australia because I wanted to use a bank that does not cost people, in every sense of the word. Opening various accounts has been very easy and fast, and when contacting customer support (I needed to close some accounts) they have been very helpful, friendly and efficient.
I am all set up with current, savings and term accounts and I can access them seamlessly online.
So far so good, but mostly I feel better about my banking and its effects on people and the environment. You get regular updates on how they work towards a more socially responsible banking.

Joe W.

Joe W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not all bridging loans are the same.

In need of bridging finance I compared Bank Australia and two of the big four banks. In total, the amount of my two loans (existing home loan and bridging loan) represented 48% of the value of the two properties. Both big four banks insisted they needed to take over the existing home loan and admitted that most people who need a bridging loan have limited options so they know they can charge pretty much what they like. Bank Australia not only saved me more than $10,000 but their customer service was far superior and I felt that my needs actually mattered to them. They were the only bank that offered a flexible loan with no repayments before settlement, and the interest on the loan was more than 1% lower than the big banks.

TopicLoan Application

Easy and ethical

I only recently joined Bank Australia and it was incredibly easy. I went to the website, put in my details, and opened an account. Very straightforward, didn't need to go to a branch, and I got a quick call from Bank Australia the next day to check if there was anything staff could help with. Happy to have joined a simple and ethical institution.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I’m an ethical banker!

I am so excited to have joined Bank Australia. I researched all the options, wanting to find a bank that cares about our world, my world. I found some, but only one had great customer reviews... Bank Australia. I applied online one evening and it was done, the card was on its way to me. I didn’t realise how good it would feel to make an ethical choice in my banking. Join me.

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A bank I actually feel good about.

I just refinanced my home loan with Bank Australia after being a CBA and NAB customer for many many years. I had really good, personal customer service from one consistent person throughout my application process. I felt supported and had great, clear communication. I also feel good that the profits they're making from me are going to ethical investments. It's an excellent feeling to get away from the dodgy ethics of the 'big four' and put my money where my ethics are.

TopicLoan Application and New Account