Bank Australia Online

Bank Australia Online

• Topics
    • New Account (79)
    • General Transactions (50)
    • Loan Application (29)
    • Credit Card Application (13)
    • ATM Experience (7)
    • Business Banking (5)

Worth checking out

I'm a new member of Bank Australia and staff have been very helpful in setting up my new account. Any questions have been answered over the phone or through the handy app.

Nathan

NathanGippsland, VIC

Mariah Foy was amazing at looking after me and answering all my silly questions without fail very happy with my service

Been with the bank for 5 years
Very reliable
Very very good, it was the most stress free thing i have ever done, super easy and great customer service was given to me

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Issue free loan

The most stress free loan experience ever, the bank was always there to help no questions went unanswered.
Great banking experience- other banks should take some advice from this bank!!

Loan with Bank Australia

We applied for a car loan with Bank Australia as my sister recommended them. Mariah was the lending consultant who assisted us. It was great having one contact throughout the whole process. Mariah was excellent with communication and answered all the questions we had. We would highly recommend getting a loan through Bank Australia and Mariah.

Haris

HarisSydney

Excellent and feel good service

I only very recently joined the Bank Australia and it was after seeing their recent marketing material and doing some research that I was convinced that they are indeed trying to change the banking sector by approaching this tainted industry with an ethical, proactive and communal approach.

Further to this, their customer service was astounding. Receiving a welcoming call that at no moment felt like a sales pitch was fantastic.

John Candido

John CandidoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An ethical Australian Bank.

Australia Bank has provided me with great service. They are a bank that values integrity, social responsibility, and community. I would heartily recommend Australia Bank to any person who values our natural environment.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

PeterJF

PeterJFLenah Valley

Part very good but part very tedious

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account
Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Peter. Thank you for this feedback, we've passed it onto our team. We would love to get in touch and get some more info from you and help you in any way we can. Could you please private message us your contact details? Thanks, Bank Australia team.

Dillon BM

Dillon BMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Woo-wee, we're in the future now.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

Lance

LanceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everything I need

I just got the Bonus Saver account for now. Didn't have any issues opening the account or using it. I like the responsible banking bit.
In the future I want to switch all my banking to Bank Australia.

Matthew M.

Matthew M.Sydney, NSW

Very impressed for far, great people and great ethics

I recently joined Bank Australia and I'm extremely impressed so far.
The service is amazing and the people are very friendly. It feels like a bank run by empathetic humans.
I'm now considering moving my everyday banking and savings accounts across.

Forest

Forest

Great bank with a moral compass. Something you don’t often see!

I highly recommend Bank Australia. They offer all the services as any other bank and with the added benefit of investing/lending their money to good instead of evil. It might seem like a hassle to change banks but I promise you it’s not!

Perfect service

I found Australia bank to be the best bank I have dealt with so far and have raved about the great service it provides.
So that makes Australia bank my choice of bank

newby

I have just joined Bank Australia and I have been made to feel welcome and valued. Our household has now finished divestment from fossil fuel - we feel cleaner, greener and my wellness index is rising.

Previous customers punished

Geoffk

GeoffkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience all round.

I have been banking with Bank Australia for over two years now and everything has been great. Their call centres are in Australia, which really helps and provides local employment. They promptly reply to any email queries that I may have and their service has been faultless so far. Their ethics are sound, they have no shareholders and they even appear to have a social conscience that is more than just a manipulative and glossy advertising campaign. Something sadly lacking in 'big 4' business If you really want to help to change the world, put your money here or somewhere like this.

TopicGeneral Transactions
trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rude staff

Their dispute process is disgusting because I tried to dispute a transaction for $485 and they wouldn't do it without a police report so I had to get Australia Post to refund me the $485 but I wouldn't waste your time with this ridiculous bank and I would recommend sticking to ANZ since their dispute process is heaps better.

TopicGeneral Transactions

concerned

great organisation, please stop using equifax i dont want to change banks

have been a happy customer for many years, during a recent call i was informed an id check was being progressed through equifax. if this is true please st using them due to their poor data privacy record

Etienne

Etienne

Can't say I recommend..

Applied for a low limit credit card (spent a heap of time entering my details online), passed pre-approval, got a call from a loans officer who then had to "confirm" everything I entered online again. Was advised that all was OK, then had a sudden call refusing same over a non-issue. Stick with the Big 4..

TopicCredit Card Application

Carlos

CarlosDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Bank

Wish I had switched over years ago , easy and fast online sign up process and friendly Australian based customer service and low fees all I could ask for in a bank. Highly recommended

Review collected in partnership with Bank Australia

Don't waste your time with a useless bank

dont bother with this bank,total waste of time, applied to consolidate our morgage and loans with this bank from the big 4, got and email to say it was approved, got excited,then as months went by..6 months mind you, they never returned phone calls or emails,then asked for paperwork we'd already given them,then the amount got smaller then a week before Christmas said sorry we can't help you..total joke,worst bank I've ever dealt with,and tell everyone not to deal with bank Australia.