Bank Australia Online

Bank Australia Online

Mack M.

Mack M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy!

I had noticed some Bank Australia advertising on my socials and decided to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised by the banks mission statement and what they stand for. I have now transferred my car loan and savings from Bank Of Melbourne to Bank Australia and I coudn't be happier. I have dealt with 1 person the whole way through this process. This person is a credit to Bank Australia and is the reason I am writing this review. It is very rare to get this type of service and I can not speak more highly of this persons knowledge, efficiency and politeness. Very happy to be a Bank Australia customer now.

James C.

James C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So glad I've moved to this bank.

Joined the bank over the phone (after reading Barefoot Investor) and the person on the other end was super helpful, friendly and informative. The app is far superior to either my or my partner's previous banks, and we feel so much better knowing we're not supporting fossil fuels. Full marks all around.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Bank A.Bank Australia

Great Communication - Very Responsive!

I filled out a car loan application online and within a day I was contacted by Bank Australia by Mariah. I liked how she was my constant contact throughout the whole process and was very responsive. The only thing I would have liked is if when I was conditionally approved I was given a break down of the amount of repayments and how they would work so that I could ponder it while I waited for full approval.

Chloe

ChloeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New customer; very happy

Pauline E.

Pauline E.Sydney, NSW

Stressful process made easy!

I have held an account for over 30 years! I joined when it was a Credit Union and despite changing names and going from Credit Union to Bank, the service has kept me as a member. We recently decided to purchase a car and took out a car loan. Let's face it - dealing with money issues is always stressful!! The process was easy, the contact from our lender ( Rose) was outstanding and the service was fantastic! It was a great outcome and we are really pleased. Thanks again Rose, you are a super star!!

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reinstating Account Process

Ryan B

Ryan BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience.

Applied to Australia bank for a homeloan during the covid crisis and recieved fantastic service. My partner and I are extremely happy. We will be using Bank Australia again should we need it.

Carolyn B.

Carolyn B.South East Queensland, QLD

We love Bank Australia

We love Bank Australia. The ethics, the helpful staff, and knowing that they are member-focused. We have two house loans, numerous offset accounts and affiliated insurance for houses and cars etc. So happy with the service and social responsibility.

Harley C.

Harley C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sustainable, environmentally conscious and great service

I've just joined after being with CBA my whole life. Within the first few days, I received a call from someone who showed genuine interest in my banking needs. I've been made to feel more like Bank Australia actually gives a crap than in the previous 25 years with CBA.

Their ethics also makes me far more at ease with my choice, despite being worried about Bank Australia relatively small size. I feel like they're a bank that people can grow with and take some ownership over, to feel like your opinion matters to them.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home loan transfer

I transferred my home loan from another bank. The service from Bank Australia exceeded any banking experience I have ever had and I have dealt with many banks very often.

Car and Home Loan

I have been with this Bank for a while now, even before they weren't Bank Australia and they were Intech Credit Union and have always had a pleasant experience. We applied for a Car Loan and Home Loan recently and while CBA wanted to wait to give us final approval on our home loan, Bank Australia gave it to us 2 weeks earlier. They approved both loans at the same time and funded the car loan next day. They're a fantastic bank who is focused on the environment and customer service.

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Bonnie

BonnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

Have been with Bank Australia for over a year now and have received consistently great service. Most recently by Lee in obtaining a car loan who was always available, helpful and super efficient. Highly recommend this ethical bank. I find comfort in knowing I am supporting positive community action rather than the mining of fossil fuels.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Sam B.

Sam B.Southwest, VIC

An example of how banking should be

I applied for a home loan with Bank Australia. The process was all online which made the process so easy. I had a single point of contact who kept me updated and gave me all the information we needed. And they moved the process along quickly knowing the quick turnaround times we needed. Can't speak more highly of Bank Australia.

Super Fast Car Loan

I have been working with Bank Australia since last year and I am really happy with they service. I have applied a car loan and they were really responsive and fast.

AnneL

AnneLRichmond-Tweed, NSW

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have been a member for about 12 months now, I switched to Bank Australia as they are in line with my views and values. I found them when Animals Australia posted out an email titled "do you know where your money goes" and I didn't ! So I clicked on the link read lots stuff including that BA does not finance live animal exports and fossil fuels, and I just had to switch ! Everything was easy online.. My recent experience with the lending department to extend my c/c limit was outstanding, and Trey was fabulous, regular communication by email and phone was greatly appreciated. Thank you Trey. :-)

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Susie

SusieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really great bank to deal with.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Adrian Black

Adrian BlackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An ethical bank is my kind of bank.

I opened up an everyday and savings account with Bank Australia a few weeks ago, and with lockdown not allowing me to go into a branch, I was able to do the whole thing online. The process was seamless, and only took a few minutes. I chose Bank Australia for their reputation as an incredible ethical, and community owned bank - I'm not disappointed. They've already raised money for causes that are important to me and they are continuing to do so. I highly recommend Bank Australia for anyone what wants to invest their money in people and the planet.

Ben Farr

Ben FarrSydney, NSW

Excellent service! So easy!

I have moved across to Bank Australia recently and can only send praise for their service, attention and care. The process of moving a loan over is so incredibly easy and stress-free (and the rates were significantly lower than the bank I was with previously).

TopicLoan Application and New Account

Helpful and precise

The team at Bank Australia did everything in their power to help me through the lending process, making sure all the correct information was organised and sent through on time.

Guy
Guy

Specifically Mariah Foy. Very friendly and easy to talk to!

Bank A.Bank Australia

We will be sure to pass your compliments on to her!

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a great experience, Trey was fantastic

The customer service from Trey was fantastic. He was able to answer all my queries and provided a very quick response. I am not a customer of this bank but would now seriously consider this.