Bank Australia Online

Bank Australia Online

The service was prompt, positive and very helpful

I suppose we have been with the predecessors of Bank Australia since my husband first joined the CSIRO in 1962. It has always been reliable, helpful and did not charge the earth to belong to. Customer service has always been very polite, prompt, pleasant and altogether a positive experience.

TopicLoan Application

trev

trevGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best bank in Australia!

I've been with bank australia for over 3 years now. they are fantastic!

by far the most ethical bank in australia, they truly care about where you money goes and what it supports via investments.

they have taken a great stand on environment issues, on women's equality issues, for those experiencing homelessness, and for trying to end the live export of farmed animals.

they have a great mobile app, I'm very happy with this bank and recommend them to everyone!

Judd

JuddSydney, NSW

Ethical approach to money + really helpful + great rates

We just joined Bank Australia for home loan, credit cards and insurance. Everyone has been really helpful, particularly Eddie Jara from lending who did a thorough and speedy job with our refinance. The whole experience of moving everything over has been smooth. We love Bank Australia's ethical approach to money and we got a great home loan rate as well.

TopicCredit Card Application, Loan Application and New Account
DimitriA

DimitriADickson 2602, ACT

Finally, a bank with ethics

Easy to sign up with, been hassle-free so far, provided competitive rates, and I know they stand for ethics in Australia. Perfect bank. If you're thinking of moving from the big three banks like I was, stop putting it off and go with this bank. Highly recommended!

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and New Account

Liam Wood-Baker

Liam Wood-BakerHobart, TAS

Clean UI, nice design, can't ask for more

Just joined BA, customer has been excellent. The bank noticed a foreign IP address accessing my account and dealt with that and with me very promptly and helpfully. All good

Finally an Ethical Bank

Ive recently moved my home loan from one of the big 4 to Bank Australia. After the findings of the Hayne RC it feels good to support a bank with its ethics and morals in the right place. The customer service is supreme with a dedicated expert to help you throughout the process. The big 4 have nothing on this awesome little bank. We will be moving all of our accounts very soon.

TopicLoan Application and New Account

Review collected in partnership with Bank Australia

Great customer service and ethics

I've recently joined Bank Australia and am very impressed with their timely and helpful customer service. I'm also happy to see how much of an effort has gone into being environmentally and socially responsible, such as no investments in the fossil fuel, tobacco or gambling industries, and a lot of great initiatives like the Conservation Reserve. The website is easy to navigate, full of good info and the app is easy to use. Highly recommended.

Not able to lend for a 500 acre farm

I was looking at changing to Bank Australia but was told that they would not consider lending for a 500 acre farm due to its size. They did not even ask the price (only 245k). Disappointing

TopicLoan Application
Bank Australia
Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Sully. Sorry we weren't able to help you out this time. We've shared your feedback with our Lending team. Thanks, Bank Australia team

countrymouse

countrymouseWestern Australia

Very helpful staff

My bank

With bank about 6 years maybe. Took out a mortgage house loan four years ago. Very good service, philosophy, interest, and we own it! We dont have to support a dividend. I would recommend to everyone. Thanks for the opportunity to write.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

playajay

playajayNorth Queensland, QLD

Finally an ethical bank

I joined 2 weeks ago. The day after I joined, I got a phone call and the guy answered all my questions and was very helpful.
I appreciate the transparency of the bank via website. They clearly state what they do with my money. Im also a shareholder automatically when I join!

Scott

ScottPerth, WA

Ethical banking, great service. Why wait?

Moved all our banking and mortgage to BA earlier in the year and wish I'd done so earlier. Recently extended our mortgage with ease too. All done remotely by phone and online. Excellent service, good products, no hidden fees, competitive rate. Not to mention a bank that aligns with our values.

TopicCredit Card Application, Loan Application and New Account

Kissing Cowboy

Kissing CowboyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great banking experience

Just joined bank and its fabulous. Service is excellent, timely and seamless which has become unusual over the years - so for the short time I've been a customer I'm pleasantly surprised and look forward to my future banking

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account

SebastianC

SebastianCSouth East Queensland, QLD

I hope this is the future.

I have never had the drive to read anything my bank publishes, period. But about an hour ago, I sat and read the Impact Review Bank Australia posted because of how intrigued I was. This goes beyond just profit margins, this bank harbours a culture and I will be banking with them for as long as plausibly possible. Coming from one of the big 4 banks, I was initially caught by the clean money initiative, which prompted me to research the situation. Opening an account was easy, I received a Welcome call from the lovely staff and I was officially banking with them within the week. The sheer transparency this bank displays is so refreshing and I hope the banking sector takes note.

Buska

BuskaTasmania

Wonderful bank, really suits my needs, recommend to all.

I have been with this bank for many years,and in that time they have been very professional and knowledgeable in every aspect of my banking needs, they always have the correct answers and steer you in the right direction.

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

So far so good.

Switching from one of the big four has been simple and straightforward, and I still have all the conveniences I need for my day-to-day banking. Only limitation is the lack of physical branches, but I don't need to access these. Highly recommend.

95Troopy

95TroopyHolt 2615, ACT

Recently joined. So far all good.

Easy to open an account online. The account became active almost immediately.
Online access also easy enough to navigate. Happy not to see excess emails or other offers coming through. Probably looking at a property investment loan soon. Keen to see how that goes?

Jeff

JeffNew South Wales

A great experience from a smaller bank

customer

customer

So easy to set up!

Easy and quick to make the change I wanted to more responsible banking. Online setup was simple, and telephone help was friendly and readily available when I wanted help making a couple of adjustments to my accounts.

So happy I have switched from Commonwealth to Bank Aust