1.4

Hwayoung C.
Hwayoung C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5.41% Homeloan at Bank of Melbourne going to NAB for 2.85%.

5.41% Homeloan at Bank of Melbourne. Refinanced with NAB for 2.85% and now Bank of Melbourne delay discharge for 2 weeks. I am on the phone for 46 min still waiting to speak to someone from Bank of Melbourne

周刊 熊.
周刊 熊.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not a good experience at all

Not a good experience at all,1) every time when I transfer money to someone, the screen shot I take always have my balance on it, Which means the other person who receive my payment screen shot will see how much money i have in this account, that should be my privacy, right?? 2) i do online changing my address , the system only allow me to change my offset accounts, instead of all my accounts, if you cannot change all of the accounts, how come you make half changed, so weird.... Wasting my time, when I try to call them, They asked 2 questions, my answer doesn't have problem, but they told me go to the branch to change, as my answer doesn't satisfy them, so disappointed....

Kelly S.
Kelly S.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away at all costs

Absolutely just out to rip you off and take your money. Customer service- they couldn’t manage that if it hit them in the face. Stay away at all costs. St George in Burleigh is however wonderful - under the same umbrella, perhaps they need to have the same training.

Steve V
Steve VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bank of Melbourne - A blight on westpac's portfolio

lakmini w.
lakmini w.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst bank I have seen entire my life

I am trying to settle my home loan over a month now and still struggling to get it done. BOM has the worst customer service. I have to wait at least 30 minutes to get the line even after they will happily give you a NO UPDATE. Don’t even think to go with BOM it will waste your time and money. They doesn’t care about your needs. You will be helpless. WORST BANK.

TopicLoan Application

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dissatisfied
DissatisfiedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst bank - Bank of Melbourne, St George, Westpac

David G.
David G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very slow service

Very slow processing payments from my bank using b pay to BOM credit card. Made payment March 31st still waiting today April 7th to be processed. Other multiple financial companies can process my payments with in 24 hours. Not good enough BOM . They say payments will always be processed in a timely manner. Never happens.

imp
impGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Personal banking support staff require training

Ben
Ben

Variable rates that do not drop

Home loan variable rate is 0.5% above what their new customer rate is online. Just get the ring around when asking for them to match that rate. Hoping to pay it of asap so I never have to deal with these charlatans again.

Sogand Ebrahimi
Sogand EbrahimiVictoria

Best experience and best service

We have got 3 loans with bank of Melbourne and always happy with them. never had any problems, recently purchased a house and Benjamin (the lending manager) was really helpful and caring , we had no drama. easy we got the loan, he really did his bets and just wanted say a big thank you to him.
I have been bank of Melbourne customer for years and never had any bad experiences.
very helpful

Hulaschmula
HulaschmulaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Successful dispute

After being swindled by a company that went into liquidation, Bank Of Melbourne pursued them and remunerated the amount that was owing to me. I cannot thank them enough, amazing due diligence.

michael78perth
michael78perthPerth, WA

Terrible bank, just when you couldn't find the bottom of the barrel BoM is here

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Applied for a home loan 3 months ago and they still haven't reviewed the application

We made a deposit on a house and signed a contract. The bank of Melbourne kept delaying our application. has taken them about 3 months to just review the application. everytime we called they said you will hear something from us in 24 hours then weeks past and nothing. We lost the property as well as our deposit due to their incompetencies. Save your money and dignity and do not go with this bank.

John smith
John smith

Bank of melbourn poor service is disgusting.

I am a long time customer of bank of melbourne, ive had enough of the poor service and not being told the facts. Last week i spent half a day just looking for an email address to contact them, after a long phone call they gave me an email address that was incorrect. They just make it too hard to be a customer while while having a bios that all customers are trying to do the wrong thing. Im very dissapointed.

TopicGeneral Transactions
Other Banks

Worst Bank Ever - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

Misleading promotions. Call centre staff are useless. Forget to order your credit card for you until you call and wonder why it hasn’t arrived. Closing all accounts ASAP. If I could give them ZERO stars I would....