Barefoot Telecom
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Barefoot Telecom

• Adequate Speeds Yes (112) · No (14)

Topher
Topher

Internet set up

I moved into a new house and required help to set up router. The help I received from the technician (Frank) was excellent. Calm, patient and knowledgeable - I had internet up and running within 10 minutes.

Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Ari
AriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No after hour support and a service that drops several times a day! Nothing special about them

We have a bundled NBN and mobile service with this company and I have to say it is a very ordinary service provider! No after hour support with disconnections almost several times a day! Nothing special about them! Honestly, I have not seen the excellence sone comments talk about!

Daniel M.
Daniel M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Impeccable product from real people with old-school service

This provider is a smaller business operated by 100% Australian ownership. When you call for support you talk to a real Australian! Tonight I talked to Adrian who couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. He really made the experience a highlight of my day. The call was relaxed, caring and not pushy. I felt he gave me plenty of time to explain my circumstances and I never felt rushed. I will be switching from Telstra because they use bots and offshore chat functions, and I just don't get any love. Big thanks to Adrian and the team at Barefoot for demonstrating that communications has not lost its personality.

Bugnacious
Bugnacious

Good responsive. helpful.

This review is to say - full thumbs up!
Good service. Real people in a Sydney location pick up the phone or call you back in 5-10 mins.
No messing around with departmental switching junk you get from the big players.

Review collected in partnership with Barefoot Telecom

Jason B
Jason BPakenham

5 years on - still amazing

B Jay
B Jay

Customer service has dropped.

This is my second review of Barefoot Telecom, my first review was glowing, now not so much.

After my most recent interaction with one of the "customer service" agents my service will be disconnected, have just signed up with a new provider. I went out of my way to recommend Barefoot to my family and friends, now I will go out of my way to make sure that they avoid Barefoot.

For a representative to be rude, condescending and talk over the top of someone is not the service I signed upto, the reason I loved Barefoot was because they treated you like a customer not a number, sadly that's no longer the case.

Lea
Lea

Best Yet

I strongly recommend this company. This is my 4 provider and by far the best. Price is great, connection is great, customer service is great and very quick response to internet problems. So very happy barefoot. I tell everyone who is looking for a new provider to go with barefoot/mate. Believe me there are some bad ones out there and sadly they do try to rip you off.

Rebecca J.Barefoot Telecom

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Mike E
Mike EPerth, WA

Barefoot Telecom Review

I have been with barefoot since 2015 and yes there are issues along the way but they always go above and beyond to get things right.
Aussie call centre is a always a big plus

Disappointing customer service

Ken
KenSydney, NSW

Rubbish Speeds - They either wont or cant fix it - I wish I could give Zero Stars

Adam R.
Adam R.North-West & West coast, TAS

Hey guys and girls, if your after a fare dinkum aussie ISP look no further than barefoot internet.. 100% Aussie

Fast great friendly customer support and 100% Aussie owned....
Very happy couldn’t ask for better.iv had problems and emailed them,and they respond within minutes.. not like Telstra who take weeks.. A+ ++

Wagner S.
Wagner S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary service

The support team from Barefoot Telecom have gone out of their way to assist me in providing a solution to my case. The modem was misplaced by the courier company and the manager of the team looking after me, call me directly to offer support.

Very personalised assistance, timely, friendly.

Efficient and effective solutions.

Thank you team!

Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great speeds and the best service you could ask!

Been with Barefoot after jumping around other NBN providers and i could not be happier, great speeds and helped me identify network problems. Aussie service is still alive and well in the Telecomm industry and barefoot is where you will find it!!

Jay M.
Jay M.Perth, WA

Great speeds and customer service

I have been with Barefoot for a few years now at two different addresses in Perth. Speeds have always been consistent. Their customer service is great. Natalie just helped clarify some questions I had about their other plans and even helped with a discounted rate for my current plan. Highly recommend.

Sarah C.
Sarah C.Hunter Region, NSW

Barefoot are great!

Barefoot customer service is second to none, they call you back if it rings out, even if you don't leave a message. they're super fast to sort out any issues and they go above and beyond even with things that don't really concern them (like helping me set up a modem I bought elsewhere)