Beacon Lighting Online store

Beacon Lighting Online store

2.4

nafees rafiqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very rude customer services

Wish I could give them negative star rating. Beacon website customer web services absolutely rude and arrogant. It did not surprise me that they have such a bad rating with customer while they treating business customer rudely. Try to sign up Business trade account with them. Beacon lighting rejected the request without asking any question. Provide further information still reject it by saying I need to have solid trade history with Beacon lighting while this requirement is not explained in Beacon trade club sign up page otherwise I would not bothered to waste my time on their website. Now I will stick with middy's electrical

jacintalindsay

jacintalindsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service & Fast Delivery

I bought 6 x Bayside Calypso Fans on Wednesday night with my VIP 40% off every second fan offer and the fans were delivered around midday on Friday. I am very happy with my purchase. Their website is great - easy to navigate and order with free delivery. Our previous fans had rusted after 12 years so it was time to replace them.

Philip A.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how Beacon Lighting Online store compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Distress 2014

Distress 2014South West, WA

Great customer service

We brought the Madeleine pendant and am happy with the service and product. There were a few chipped crystals, but the warranty process was very simple and staff were helpful and friendly about the exchange.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Thank you so much for passing on this great feedback
We are glad you are happy with your light
Kind regards Amber - BL Customer Service

Luke W.

Luke W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

terrible customer service

Purchased a ceiling fan, then decided i needed another. Price had jumped 30%, messaged beacon lighting to try and get second fan for the price i paid for the first, was refused even though there was a promotion for 30% off any second fan purchased. No understanding, terrible customer service. never shopping there again.

Steven Beach

Steven BeachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I cannot believe i fell into the up to 50% click bait advertising

So after 14 pages of Beacons range of pendant lights I am yet to find an item that has been reduced by 50% as the click bait advertising suggests.......
OBV A SCAM

Bayswater branch

After a prompt delivery of my order, one product was faulty. I cannot thank Lyn at Bayswater for her courteous manner and within 2 hours I have my new lamp delivered to my door. Thank you so much Bayswater Beacon Lighting

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Thank you so much for proving this wonderful feedback, I will be sure it gets passed on to Lyn and her team
Kind regards Amber - BL Customer Service

cob

cobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prices have hiked up during COVID - Dont buy from them!!!

I had researched all the lights for my new house, price checked on March 4th, just before COVID. No sales where advertised at the time of my price check. Now July 14th and the prices have hiked, during Covid. Crap store taking advantage of a pandemic. Every single light i picked has gone up. Below is example of 3
Was $645 now $995 https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/orion-15-light-pendant-in-black-smoke
Was $380 now $569 https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/vaille-3-light-pendant-in-chrome
Was $237 now $349 https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/aksel-6-light-ctc-in-black-clear

Norto

NortoVictoria

If you’re in retail and want to see what not to do... purchase an item through Beacon Lighting

Lighting & Fan Shops

Quick and efficient service after a faulty item

Beacon have been nothing but a pleasure to Deal with after a light that we purchased was faulty.
They assisted me with picking a replacement light and then send it to me within two days. Thank you so much

Keith

KeithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor excuse of an ASX listed company

Coming from a tech savvy person. Beacon Lighting has by far the worst end-user checkout system that takes approximately 30 clicks and approximately 30minutes to complete a successful checkout for just one item. This combined with glitches during the credit card details and in-store pickup reverting back to delivery option. All regardless of checkout process within a login account or not. Such poor form for such a large retailer, particularly one listed on the ASX. It’s 2020; focus should be towards etrade and ease of purchase. Get with the times.

BevSydney, NSW

Disgusted with service

I ordered a lamp online - the website says you will hear back in 72 hours - didn’t happen - advises the courier will leave the item if not home - didn’t happen!!! One week later I have a shade and no base as the courier company has lost it . Called Beacon lighting who promised a call back by COB and guess what - didn’t happen - all I have is a very expensive shade - never again

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Bev, I am sorry to hear about the issue with your delivery. Can you PM us at support@beaconlighting.com.au the details of your order ie. order number and I will get it looked into further and escalated for you, Debbie - BL Customer Service

Chutima L.

Chutima L.Sydney, NSW

Bought floor lamp and it stunning

Night quality product and so beautiful. Bought it online and pick up from store. The transaction went every quick. I got respond email to pick up the lamp in only a few hours

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

Great service!

I have had nothing but positive experiences dealing with Beacon Lighting.
I was informed of the progress of my order by a very charming lady at the Drummoyne store. I loved my lamp when it arrived and it was beautifully and safely packed.
I then had to cancel another order I made and I was amazed how promptly this was dealt with and the refund promptly received. I will certainly be patronising them again when I need more lighting. Highly recommended!

Toula

ToulaSydney, NSW

Lydia from Killara store- amazing service

I ordered 2 lamps online. One was delivered by Toll whilst the other went missing. I called the Beacon Lighting Killara store and Lydia was most helpful. She tracked down the parcel, kept me updated and provided great service. Thanks Lydia.

Lighting & Fan Shops

Very bad experience with warranty team!

I am very disappointed about their warranty team. I bought the product and installed on 18/6 but totally not working. I submit the claim but need to wait till 16/7. And they come in and still can’t fix it. I thought they will come in ASAP but they schedule until August. They are not friendly at all over the phone. Just let me know I can take it or leave it later appointment.Very disappointing and won’t buy from them again.

GillianNew South Wales

Can’t trust if a product is marked as ‘In ‘Stock’

I was looking for a ceiling fan online yesterday and found one that was in stock in the Pymble branch. I ordered it and selected to pay in store. When I went to collect and pay they said it would only be available in May. A bit random.... and they told me I should have read the information on the screen!!!!!! If a product is marked as in stock in a particular store, I assume that it is IN STOCK. I wasted my time and have bought elsewhere. I won’t be purchasing at Beacon again.

jojo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away from this place and stop buying from them, buy online!!

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi jojo92, I am sorry to hear about the issue you have had with some lighting you have purchased. If you could PM us at webmaster@beaconlighting.com.au , I will get this looked into for you, Debbie - Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Worst Delivery for Online Shopping - Go Elsewhere

As a busy professional I have just completed all of my end of renovation purchases online. All companies I dealt with had amazing turn-around for delivery, especially Home Depot and Appliances online - brilliant. What a shame I can't say the same for Beacon, 2 bedside lamps that were in stock in the Melbourne factory and TWO WEEKS later still waiting . I emailed the online team and have now had a call to say goods should be at Belrose on Friday in another two days but still will not be delivered to me until next week but if I like I can come and pick-up. IT IS CALLED ONLINE SHOPPING FOR A REASON GUYS. For lighting go elsewhere !!!!

Liz
Liz
Customer S.Beacon Lighting

We have arranged to have these lights expressed delivered to you and you should receive them tomorrow. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Kind Regards Beacon Lighting Customer Service.

Beacon Lighting Moonah Tas

Brought light online and opted to pick up instore got home and opend up cause had Electrician ready to install the new light opened and this light had been used/returned called talk to manager Accused Me of first lying then agreed to get new light and have warrenty cover install Electrician arrived week later and said only changing call manger , her was rude and again accused me of lying not sorted yet

Used /Scratched Manger accused me of lying

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

We value everyone's feedback and this matter is currently being looked into. We are in contact with this customer and endeavouring to come to a satisfactory solution.

Pasqualina Sasked

Online store

I have a Radar 52 DC CTC fan ORB with light, purchased from Beacon Lighting Bunbury WA. Can you please explain to me why in the middle of the night the light comes on? Also returning home from being away for a couple of weeks, the fan was off when I left but had turned on while I was away. There had been no power serge or the other appliance in the hove would be flashing. Can you Help. Thank you. Pasqualina

Philip A.

We have never had any problems with products bought from Beacon and our problem is within the fan itself, possibly a loose screw, sorry but I cannot give any advice except to contact the beacon people on their contact line.

Hi Pasqualina,
From your description it does sound like there could be someone in the vicinity who also has the same fan, and their remote is on the same frequency as yours. To rectify this all you should need to do is re-pair your fan and remote.

1. Have the power switched off at the wall on for the fan
2. Switch on the fan you are programming and hold the power button for 30 sec or longer even up to 45 sec will do
3. Turn on the fan on to different speeds to check it has paired correctly.

This should solve the issue. If for some reason it does still turn on by itself after this, please contact our warranty team by filling out the following form: https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/warranty-claims

Regards, Rhiannon - Beacon Lighting Customer Service.

Pasqualina S

Thank you. Will trying doing this. Will contact you if this doesn't fix problem. Pasqualina

Get an answer from our members and Beacon Lighting representatives