Beacon Lighting Physical store

Beacon Lighting Physical store

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t buy because nobody would help

I went to the DFO Essendon store today as I need to purchase lights for a new 4bdr/2bath house. 3 staff members ignored me so they could chat to each other. I waited 15 minutes and was not even acknowledged. Felt so uncomfortable and awkward that I walked out. Very disappointing and unfortunately will have to look to your competitors to purchase all my indoor, outdoor and pool lighting

Kurt

Shane Cabin 8141

Miss type 3 weeks not 4

Shane Cabin 8141
Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how Beacon Lighting Physical store compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Caroline Webb

Caroline WebbSydney

‘Just because it’s on display doesn’t mean it’s in stock’

I quote. And the suggested solutions were ‘Wait until they come back into stock in April’ (two months away), or ‘Go to Waitara’. My preferred solution was to go home and order something better from Temple & Webster.

Sheru

SheruGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service

Avoid buying from these guys, bad customer service , not helpful at all , once you purchase anything , they wont like to help you if there is a fault ..

J. MaxwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

It must have been a bad batch...."

dangerous stay away

i have been an electrician for 21 years now , i had to replace or modify just about everything i have bought
at beacon lighting in my house , their cheap electrical stuff gets flog of as high end , but in reality its unsafe and a fire hazard , took apart one of their ceiling fans , cross threaded bolts ,poor connections , you name it
, that's right people if you want to burn your house down , just go to beacon lighting

Maurice RichardPerth, WA

Manager with attitude

Maurice Richard

ok, willing to discuss to resolve my complaint about beacon lighting Lucci fans

Maurice Richard

I have sent beacon lighting a personal message

S.Little

S.LittleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold me product with wrong colour (miss labelled) and refuse to offer replacement

Worst warranty service ever. I am beyond disappointed. Purchased a ceiling fan light in cool white. The installed product is yellow. They refuse to accept they mis directed and sold a wrong labelled item, after weeks of wasting my time. Bad business.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your experience with us. We have received your email to us and are getting this looked into further for you. A representative will be in contact with you about this, Debbie - Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Tintor68Sydney, NSW

Terrible response to customer needs

Manager wouldn’t sell only lamp available from floor stock. 4/5 products I liked weren’t available, other stores had base but couldn’t find the shade. Manager and staff Offered no viable options. disgraceful service and staff not responsive to customer needs. In the end I came up with the option of taking a print image of the product so I could insert into the Xmas card. Never again will I purchase a product from Beacon lighting.

Store LocationCamperdown NSW

My best contact is [Details Removed]

Kevin B.

Kevin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product. Horrendous customer service.

Bought their LED ceiling lights and none of them work. Asked for refund and were told to sell it on ebay instead???? Please stay away and save yourself from the frustration.

Kathryn Skinner

Kathryn SkinnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shop was great, after sales service terrible.

I purchased a fan for my eldery parents bedroom. The shop staff were lovely, couldn't fault them. Cannon Hill store. However the after sales service re warranty request is really terrible. I've been waiting since June 2020 it's now November. If I hadn't chased the claim up nothing would have been done.
Now been told because I've had a chest infection nobody can come and replace the fan. I explained I have a clearance from my GP, and being an asthmatic if I have to wait until I'm not coughing it's going to be a long time. Meanwhile my 89 and 93 yo parents have no fan. I have requested a refund for the fan and the installation. I won't be dealing with Beacon again. Absolutely pathetic service, really not impressed at all.

Lynds20

Lynds20Perth, WA

Inconsistent advice and terrible customer service

Not happy at all

Bought 2 ceiling lights with bulbs and none work. Beacon refused a return. Ended up buying similar products from IKEA for half the price and it works perfectly. Everything is marked up and doesn't work, customer service is not friendly, will never shop at Beacon again.

Gerry

GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Resolved a warranty issue after two years , very happy

Had a rattle in ceiling fan. As it was in spare room I didnt report it till very end of warranty period - and they arranged to supply and install a brand new fan very quickly. Very happy with outcome

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

HI Gerry, Thank you for your message. We are very please you are happy with the service, thank you for passing this feedback on.
Kind regards Amber - BL Customer Service

GavinPerth, WA

Lucci DC Ceiling Fan

I bought two DC Lucci fans (they are about $400 each) on 4-Oct-20 from Beacon Lighting Myaree WA and I used Beacon Lighting's electrician to install. Both of them were installed but only one was working. Electrician said nothing wrong with installation so it must be the product. Told me to lodge a warranty claim and the earliest slot allocated was a month out 3-Nov-20. Warranty guys called me today to say that 'parts' have not arrived so they will need to wait for it and reschedule.

Looking through the reviews here, it seems this problem is pretty common. Whoever is thinking of buying, just bear in mind it has a 50% chance of the product not working!

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Gavin, I have been informed that you have spoken with our Warranty Team and they have arranged for the electrician has been booked to come to your house today and replace the fan for you, Debbie - Beacon lighting Customer Service

Gavin

Thanks Debbie. Yes all is well now. Thank you for following up and seeing the job through - really appreciate it

Norman Lewis

Norman LewisPerth, WA

DC ceiling Fan Warranty

Bubbas

BubbasPerth, WA

Quality products, excellent customer service.

We recently undertook the trying task of renovating our home, choosing Beacon Lighting products for majority of our lighting needs. Undecided on which would best suit the home, we sort the expertise of Beacon staff & they did not disappoint. Their guidance allowed us to find not only the most stylish lighting type for each living space, but the most suitable & the most effective.

* the matte black finishes look fantastic with the rest of our furnishings!

Great service Big thanks to steve

Thanks to Underwood staff for their great service and Their Electrician Steve for installing 3 ceiling fan and coach light for his very professional job..
I'm Very Happy! And I highly recommend them.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Oscar, thank you for your message and the positive feedback. I will pass this on accordingly. Have a nice day. Emina - BL Customer Support Team

Donna

Donna

Expensive "Wave" fan is noisy and faulty

For a $650 investment, this fan is very noisy and clunky. It is impossible to sleep at night with it running. I will be replacing it with a cheap fan which I know is silent.