Beacon Lighting Physical store

Beacon Lighting Physical store

2.1

Danika G

Danika GPerth, WA

Discolouration to lights due to being sold the wrong globes

Bought a set of pendants with enclosed glass that started to fog/discolour inside. Spoke to store where they were purchased from and was told that the globes (purchased from beacon with the lights) were causing too much heat and causing the discolouration inside the glass, took 3-4 months of chasing them up to finally get all pendants swapped over but had to buy additional & expensive LED globes. Beacon refused to refund the original globes that they had sold us even though they admitted that they were the cause of the problem!

Paula Milton

Paula MiltonPerth, WA

Terrible quality corroding downlights

We have 12 stainless steel downlights in our family room, all of which have been corroding over time, yes we purchased a few years ago from beacon in Mandurah WA but I wouldnt expect stainless steel inside my home to do this. The first pic is a pendant light in the kitchen, corroding away and looking terrible, purchased the same day as the downlights. All of the glass light holders cracked and discoloured, my expense to buy replacements!
I'm thinking the stainless steel is of a very poor grade, so don't expect anything Stainless steel to last very long. Will never buy lighting from Beacon again

Store LocationMandurah wa
Steven

StevenSouthern and Hills, SA

Outdoor bunker light price.

Bought a Brilliant 240V Fraser Bunker light from Beacon at Melrose Park for $84 which was marked as a 50% off RRP special. Saw the exact same item in Bunnings the next day for the normal price of $54. Feel ripped off and will not shop at Beacon again.

Store LocationMelrose Park
Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how Beacon Lighting Physical store compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Mark K

Mark KPerth, WA

Amazing Staff & Advice

Dealing with Kyme at Cannington WA store is a pleasure. So helpful, great advice, couldn't ask for better service. We have kept going back as we keep getting the most sound advice

Store LocationCannington WA

BasPerth, WA

Fake discounts

I have been to beacon lighting. Over different time they advertise different discount sale, however these discount are not real as they increase the price on the first item and put discount on the second item!
I have a photos of prices on different stages which clearly shows that strategy .
Please stop that ongoing un real discount and do a geniuen one.
Regards.

Bas

Faulty fan - At a loss of what to do.

Store LocationPenrith

CsabsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False advertising

Store LocationBurwood
Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Csabi, I am sorry to hear about your issue at our Burwood store. I have passed all of your concerns onto management for the review/actioning. Debbie - Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Beware! Quality & service

Store LocationParramatta
RoZZ

Just got an update from beacon. Earliest they can come out 28th feb!!!! Great service. So lights not working in one room & that’s the service we get! Buyer beware!

Susan B.

Susan B.South-East, TAS

Don't go anywhere else!!

Clayton & Nick came to see me today after I rang Moorabbin store explaining I was having trouble setting up my LIFX lights. they were amazing & so professional. I just knew they were not going anywhere till it was all spot-on & I was happy. Beacon Lighting have the best & most up to date range & really care about you getting what you want & what you need.

Store LocationMoorabbin

Desk Lamp - joint failure

Approx 3 years ago we purchased an $90 metal adjustable desk lamp for my daughter.
The lamp has sat on her desk, not moved around and cleaned every week.
A few days ago she went to turn the adjusting screw and the lamp came apart at a join.
I spoke with the Shop Assistant at Beacon Castle Hill to inquire about a replacement piece to fix the lamp as it is still in fantastic condition (other than the break). They could not access replacement pieces. We did note that they still sell the same lamp.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Lou, I am sorry to hear about the issue with your lamp. if you PM us at support@beaconlighting.com.au the details of the lamp and your contact details, I will get this looked further into for you. Debbie - Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Lou
Lou
Lisa G

Lisa GGold Coast

Faulty Fan, bad service

We have a faulty fan. It malfunctioned the second day. Its not one of the cheapest fans you can get either. Talking to one of the warranty team and it's almost a 3 week wait to get it fixed. She didn't seem overly apologetic or concerned. When i asked if there was any way possible it could be done earlier, she just stated their electrician was busy in stores as well. Its also cost me extra out of pocket as I had my electrician come back and check his work before i loged the warranty claim.

Store LocationRobina
Robr

RobrNoosaville

Happy but not entirely so regarding Beacon's warranty & products!

Store LocationPurchased from Noosaville Queensland but all claims go through their on line warranty department
Lib

LibSydney, NSW

Friendly service

Recently bought a few lights from Hornsby and Castle Hill stores. Both were very friendly and keen to offer help and advice. The man at Castle Hill happily checked stock at various locations so I could get what I needed.

Store LocationCastle hill and Hornsby
Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Lib, Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on the great feedback. I'll be sure this gets back to our Hornsby and Castle Hill stores. Regards Amber - BL Customer Service

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointing of lack luster warranty service

I renovated my house using all lights from Beacon lighting. I had over 10 downlights fail within the first month which I had to take back each time. I then had two step lights fail and had to wait a month before someone came out to attend. In the meantime another step light failed and then had to wait another 3 weeks. The step lights were hard wired and silicon was used to hold these lights in place. Once replaced they were just left hanging in place. Very disappointing and will never use them again!

Store LocationMoorabbin

Light fittings falling down

We bought and had installed new led lights and fittings supplied and installed approximately 4 years ago .After three years we had a light cover fall down and was damaged witch Beacon replaced ,we were told that maybe it was installed incorrectly.We have had now another light cover fall down and was damaged and they replaced that cover . I was told to check the remaing light fittings and found all the remaing light covers had cracked and broken clips.I went up to Beacon in Clarkson to get replacements but this time they told me that it wasn't covered under warranty .My complaint is that no light should fall from the ceiling as my concern would be damage to property or injury.So can you guarantee me that the won't fall down in the future

Store LocationClarkson
Bob

BobSydney

They are ok

Have big range if lights. The sensor light we got started flickering few dats after installation , but they sent their electrician to Swab it so it is all good so far

SallyF

SallyFHunter Region, NSW

Service PLUS - Warners Bay

I bought two fans and two lights at the Warners Bay store. One of the fans was a demo fan. When I got it home and the electrician tried to install it, we found that it was faulty (missing receiver and missing cords). The beacon lighting worker came and took the fan while the electrician was here and provided us with a new one, in time for the electrician to install it. Amazing service. Thank You! Will definitely be buying from beacon again.

Store LocationWarners Bay
sucker nomore

sucker nomoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good products no service

Went into the hoppers crossing store today wanting to buy three new ceiling fans, saw what I wanted stood around for 15 minutes but couldn’t get anyone to serve me at least 5 staff standing around and I was the only customer in there but no one wanted to take my money.

Store LocationHoppers crossing