2.4

1.9

KBA
KBASydney, NSW

Wonderful

Communication initially was difficult -however when the ladies showed up to clean they were excellent and I was impressed by their experience. The company has gone to great lengths to make sure it continues.
Rates and Fees
Stephen B.
Stephen B.2 posts
  NSW, Wollongong

Money for nothing

Contracted them for an end of lease clean for my sons unit in Wollongong. These people are the laziest cleaners I have ever witnessed and so called management are useless
Will never recommend them for anything. Only thing they cleaned was the carpet and balcony. And they left a huge dirty spot on the carpet as well. Laundry kitchen and bathroom floors untouched. Bathroom walls untouched. Dirty water from carpet cleaning left on walls and mirrored wardrobe doors.
I wouldn't trust them to wash their own hair.
I have all the photos
Bebrite Cleaners   DM

Hi Stephen, we are really sorry about this. Any possible letting us know who offered this service to you, then we can investigate. Team is Readdy or Jay?

Drew
Drew2 posts
  • +2Thumbnail
Jae Jae
Jae JaeNorth Western Region, NSW
  QLD, Brisbane

False and Misleading of services in Rural Areas

Why does Bebrite promote services for Rural Areas which they Don't have Services yet continue to promote yet dint have a service. Very misleading for Elderly People in Rural NSW.
Bebrite Cleaners   DM

Hi, we are sorry for you. But please understand that Bebrite does not promote on Google for rural area NSW, NO idea why you can see us. Thx, Green

Laurie H.
Laurie H.Sydney, NSW2 posts

PUTRID, SCAMMERS

Stay away from these thieves !!
Do not speak a word of English. Broke my $1.5K vacuum cleaner. Cleaning ?? This idiot didn't clean ANYTHING. Contracted to clean 3hrs per week. Stayed did nothing then left after 1 5hrs. Stay well away from this corrupt company.
Anna
Anna
honesty
honestysydney116 posts

Awesomely great cleaners

I was recommended these cleaners by a professional cleaner. I buy them online (natural cleaning products is the website). The minimum spend is $50 omg you will have enough product to last for years as most dilute in water. I use the glass cleaner and also the spray and wipe cleaner - both dilute in water. They are amazing cleaners I have recommended them to all my friends. I clean everything in the house with them even our caesarstone benchtops and bathroom mirrors. Highly recommended!
M E.
M E.2 posts
Bebrite Cleaners   DM

Hi, can we get the detail of the area manager, like phone number? We do not have anyone who called Aden, HO will do investigation, we can't imagine which team will do this? Please

Douglas smith
Douglas smith4 posts
  NSW, Wollongong

Worst ever, phone calls aren't cleaning

This business turns up 30 minutes to an hour late and thinks it is ok. The boss jay says he and his staff do so good they do 1hrs cleaning in 30 mins 1 person and work is an hours worth and they leave. I checked the work and is like a 5 year old cleaned. Do not use this company or jay wollongong or [Name Removed] port kembla. You will be let down so badly and have to call another company
dave
daveSydney, NSW

Disappointing and rude

Came with two cleaners to clean for 1.5 hours. Only cleaned bathroom and ensuite and vacuumed and mopped floors. House is in good maintained condition not a messy house. Floors still had marks. Nothing wiped down. Kitchen not touched. Then when we went to another cleaner, we received a text message from Vivek from bebrite telling us our house is a sh!thole. Very unprofessional and highly disappointing that I even let them in our house.

DO NOT USE!!

Lakshman M.
Lakshman M.2 posts
  NSW, Sydney

not good - do not choose

not good at planning the job. they are basically bluffing with 2 people around and not working in a logical sequence. just a rip off with un-organised way of working. choose any other service like air-tasker or hi-pages where you actually pay for what you get.
Betty
Betty2 posts
  QLD, Brisbane

Terrible

Worst cleaning job ever.
Total waste of time and money. Was looking for a regular cleaning every fortnight, will look elsewhere. Don’t recommend at all. Do not believe 5 star reviews
Bebrite Cleaners   DM

Hi, we got over 140 teams. Surely, we can not guarantee every team to do the best job, but most of team look after the customer very well. Please kindly advise which team has serviced you, so we can make up you. Thanks, Team Bebrite

Marylou
Marylou
  NSW, Sydney

Very thorough and great attention to detail

Our 3bed home was being cleaned by another company but after countless bad experiences I changed. Eva and her mum Ee arrived on time, were polite and caring of the quality of their work and our home. Couldn’t be happier and have booked them for regular fortnight cleaning!
E Bau
E BauSydney, NSW3 posts
  NSW, Sydney

Turned up late and tried to overcharge us

Turned up 2 hours late and then tried to overcharge us; we would not use this service again. They also left an empty Pringles packet and used tissue outside our front door.
mario
mario2 posts
  WA, Perth

not a reliable service

1) only gave me 6 hours notice they could not come
2) started out fine , on time and good work however as time went on they where always late
3) the franchisee let her husband do the job , i never saw his police clearance and the workmanship was second class.
4) gave keys to my home to someone which I had not seen there police clearance.
5) when I contacted head office they said they would have a new cleaner call me , never happened I had to call them and follow up.
6) they could not assist me with a replacement and suggested i find someone else.

would never recommend them to anybody.