Beds for Backs Campbellfield (Head Office)

Beds for Backs Campbellfield (Head Office)

Liz

LizHeidelberg West

Best Service & Products in town!!

Can't speak highly enough of the team at Campbellfield. Product knowledge & service were amazing they took the time to speak to us about our specific needs to match us to a bed that satisfies every need. Even offered to come to our home to assist in adjusting the dials to ensure maximum comfort & support. Wish we had purchased years ago!!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Liz our focus is to have people understand what they are purchasing and then following up to ensure they get the most out of their investment. Thank you for your kind words.

MichelleMelton South

Poor for chronic pain

Purchased in store. I suffer chronic pain, didn't notice how bad their bed was until I started reducing morphine after sleeping on a much cheaper & better bed. Total Waste of money. When we suffer chronic pain we will try anything. I noted some of the staff say Oh yes I suffer back pain too. Look underneath the base as its just slats that go up & down NOT what we see on their advert. Also was told by sales person how great a partners bed is for couples. Try laying in the middle of the bed, it induces pain. DON'T waste your money. Bed for backs talk the talk to sell beds.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Michelle have sent you a private message and look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle

I have replied to your private message & again I would not recommend a bed for backs for chronic pain sufferer's

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Michelle, also replied to your message.

Love my new mattress!

I love my new mattress! I’ve been having the best nights sleep. Alex, Lisa and the guys at Campbellfield have been fantastic- I visited the store a couple of times before choosing my new mattress and the knowledge and customer service has been 5 star. My back has never felt better

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hello Mel, great to hear that you are loving your new mattress. I will personally acknowledge all staff at Campbellfield on the service they have provided to you.

andrew

andrewmelbourne

Ergo Flex Dial bed for backs is one big very expensive gimmick

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Andrew, have reached out with a Private Message to you without response. Would like to hear from you so we could discuss your concerns.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Andrew haven't heard from you but would really like to hear from you.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Andrew, it's been quite some time since I tried to contact you by Private Message and again I reach out to see if we can have some dialogue on this.

Five out of Five Star Service from Lisa and Alex at Campbellfield

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Robyn & Emma, thank you for feedback on your experience at Beds for Backs. We know we have wonderful staff and the best customer service you can find. I will personally acknowledge those concerned.

Outstanding Customer Service

My wife and I would like to thank Lisa and Alex from Beds for Backs(Campbellfield) for their courteous and friendly
assistance and helpful advice. Their concentrated efforts to ensure we selected a bed suited to our needs was
second to none. Thank you Beds for Backs (Campbellfield), thank you Lisa and Alex.
Kind regards John and Bev.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

John & Bev, thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs Campbellfield. Our aim is to always ensure the customer selects what is best for their needs and our staff are a bonus on top.

Sam T

Sam TMelbourne

Disrespectful alex. Arrogant

Wanted to buy a five thousand dollar mattress and thought I was looking for a cheap bed after waiting half and hour for him to return to the store. Will never buy from him again. Very rude, arrogant.

Amazing Service!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Vik, we stand strongly behind our Warranty and even though there was not any manufacturing fault our Factory Manager and Customer Service Officer went beyond to ensure a happy customer. Thank you for your review.

Outstanding Service

We purchased our bed from the Campbellfield Store assisted by Lisa Ponting, the service provided on the day with the Occupational Therapist with us to assist in the correct bed selection was extremely helpful and patient with our decison making. Lisa also assistance at home when the bed was deliverd, her assistance was above & beuond what we had expected. Thank you Lisa at Bed for Backs

Outstanding Service By Lisa At Campbellfield Store

I bought an adjustable electric bed and accessories from the Campbellfield store, from the time I walked in Lisa spent alot of time with me and was so nice and helpful, I was not rushed or pushed to buy. Alex the owner also spent alot of time explaining and showing me the technical things in a way I could understand, which I much appreciated. The bed etc, were professionally delivered and installed and Lisa went out of her way to come after work and put on the special mattress protector and also put on the linen to make the entire bed for me as I have a bad back. I went to there first to look at beds and bought it there due to their outstanding customer service.
Thankyou so much.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Adeline having your bed made for you is something special! We are delighted to hear of the service you received and I will certainly be acknowledging the staff members direct.

Exceptional service...outstanding care

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Wendy what a great outcome when you thought your mattress was no good. With local manufacturing we are able to make changes when peoples needs have changed.

Michael Kaos

Michael KaosMelbourne

chasing cloud 9

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Michael thanks for your comments and explanation of your issues. It's great that we have been able to assist you.

StanB

StanBwerribee south

Very happy with our purchase

We purchased a Couples queen bed with a dual hard / soft topper from the store in Campbellfield .
After a few weeks settling in I realized my side did not suit my back with having a previous back injury.
Made a call to Alex and he was able to get things sorted out, readjusted it and it is all suitable now with no charge.
Thank you Alex and Lisa.
Very happy with the bed !!!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Should have got this bed YEARS ago !!

I've had this bed for just over four years and I can't live without it. I had the usual back and shoulder pains and after doing some research I stumbled across "Beds For Backs". In a nutshell, I clearly remember the first time I slept on the bed, the following morning I literally sprung out of bed. Over a short period of time my body complaints were a thing of the past. THE BEST BED I'VE EVER SLEPT ON. It really does prove that you get what you pay for and this is a classic example. I have no hesitation in recommending these beds to anyone, anytime, anywhere! The best part about it, they're Australian made.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Cirian it's great to hear that you're bed is doing what it is designed to do and we are confident that it will still be going strong in 10 years time.

Thanks Alex

Thank you to Alex, production manager at Beds for Backs for looking after me all these years. I have purchased two mattress, a slat base and stopper through Beds for Backs. Recently on finding my newest mattress too hard, Alex bought it back into the factory and added a comfort layer. This has helped with the softness.. but unfortunately its still too hot. The cooling layer works but is difficult to sleep on.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Karen, is really great to hear from a long time customer. Yes comfort layers can hold heat and any mattress with a thick topper will be hotter that one without. Again, Karen thanks for your honest review.

Love the bed

We just love the bed. Very comfortable. Wake up fully rested. Not to mention excellent customer service from Kristy -Campbellfield branch. Will definitely recommend to others.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Evelyn, thank you for your review and comment on our staffs customer service at the Campbellfield store. We hope you enjoy your new bed for a long time and see you back in 10 - 15 years time.

Karen

KarenTaylors Lakes

My faith is restored!

Hi Karen
Thank you for your frank and honest review. It's great to hear we have been able to address your needs.

Excellence Customer Service

I would like to thanks Alex from Beds for Backs Campbellfield for his help. He is best with all the knowledge about mattress.
I purchased King mattress in 2012 had problem with the Mattress in last few months, I made a report to Beds 4 backs and Alex came through and inspected the mattress and straight away booked the mattress to be picked up and fix the mattress and by the way Alex arrange a loan mattress for the time my mattress is fix.
Would highly recommend Beds4 Backs.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Omkar76, thank you for your positive review and we are pleased to have been assistance to you.

Peter

Peter

Excellent service

Have had a mattress and the system that goes under the mattress for 9years.. Thought we needed a new mattress so we went to campbellfield store with our trailer. Well we came home with an empty trailer....
Thanks to Peter he refreshed our memories how to use the system... We applied this and haven't looked back....
My husband has a bad back and I also have hands problems,in which this has helped us both.
A BIG THANK YOU PETER
If you have a back problem this is what you need....

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Amazing before and after sales service.

We purchased a dial adjustable bed two years ago. Loved it but my husband's health needs changed and we needed an electric bed with head and foot elevation. Went back to Campbellfield store to discuss our needs with Alex. He went out of his way to meet our request, to the extent of having our new bed made and delivered within two weeks, also amazingly made a cost consideration from the purchase price of our previous bed. You just can't get better customer satisfaction than that. We are loving the new bed, it allows us both to have a more restful night's sleep. We both couldn't recommend a product or company more highly.
Carole and John Dunbar

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Carole and John thank you for your kind words. Our philosophy is a bed is an investment not a purchase and that we should support our customers throughout its life.
Regards Wal Maguire