Beds R Us

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by Beds R Us

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (35)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (12) · Not as advertised (14)

Linda from the Warrick farm store is amazing.

Amazing friendly staff and very accommodating to what we were looking for. Love the service and Linda was amazing. The bed was lovely I cajole the ask for anything more.

Hi Marie,
Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're pleased to hear that you had such a pleasant experience in our store. We hope you have many nights of wonderful sleep ahead of you!

Victoria
VictoriaSydney, NSW

We are so happy with our new mattress,also the pillows.

So easy to navigate the store at Bankstown.
Felt like Goldilocks, trying many beds, until the perfect one.
Sandy Hall was wonderful and knowledgeable.

Ahmed Malik
Ahmed MalikDarwin, NT

Absolute waste of money

Bought a mattress on boxing day from Beds R US Darwin, '"Slumber Firm" in 6 months the top layer has squished flat and looks like a tortilla wrap, springs have shrunk in size, whole body is now an inch down from the sides, I went to claim my warranty, they said contact "The comfort group" sent them pictures and they replied its general wear and tear, Seriously! A $800 mattress now giving me back pain, and warranty is just a joke. Worst experience ever. Never buy Mattress from this crap store and that particular brand ;Sleepyhead".

A M MerhiSydney, NSW

Wetherill Park Branch-buyer beware

They sold us the wrong bed that wasnt even in their showroom that we tried out. The bed we got was far too high. They never fixed the problem - just strung us out for 18 months until we got sickof complaining.
Please, dont ever buy from these cowboy operators - you will get burnt.

Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Hi, we are sorry you feel you did not have a positive experience with Beds R Us. We endeavour to offer the best service possible to all customers. Many Thanks, Beds R Us Support Office.

A M Merhi

Same "string me out" comments. I am starting a Beds Are Not Us website so that all aggrieved customers can state their grievances. Is this what you do to all your customers ?

Jo Jo L.
Jo Jo L.Sydney, NSW

Buyers Beware of faulty, chipped, broken items. Refused full refund

Buyers beware of miscommunication and faulty products. The bed package purchased is faulty, scratches, chips everywhere, broken, unfinished stain, no instructions. I am now in the process and going through Fair Trading. The items are not acceptable. Disappointed to say the least.

• +2Thumbnail
Kevin L.
Kevin L.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous customer service

Tahnee at the Campbelltown store was excellent, from greeting us, explaining benefits of different beds. Very happy with service provided and would highly recommend going there if you need a quality bed

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. We very much appreciate your support and for supporting local. We look forward to serving you next time!

Silvia mackellar
Silvia mackellarSydney, NSW

Above and beyond

Customer service from the Campbelltown store was wonderful. Tahnee went above and beyond to assist my elderly mother. She was so patient and kind. Thank you organising same day delivery. We appreciate all you did for us. Mum loves her new bed. Great job Tahnee, can't thank you enough.

Hi Silvia,
Thank you for your lovely review, we're glad your mum loves her new bed! It means the world to us to see reviews like yours, customer service and helping others is what we do best. We hope to see you next time!

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Peggy Foreman
Peggy ForemanHobart, TAS

Great Service & Excellent Product

We bought a bed and QS Matino mattress from Beds R Us Bliss Living Furniture in Cambridge Tas and couldn’t be happier with the product and fantastic service provided. Great selection of Australian made products and the salesperson really knew his stuff! Highly recommended.

Kerryb95South East Queensland, QLD

$3,500 for a bed that causes back pain!!

Hi Kerry,
Please get in touch with Helensvale and speak to the owner Dave, as he is happy to help you.
Kind regards,
Beds R Us Support Office

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

Sleepyhead my favourite mattress brand

Bought mattresses from large bedding chain stores many times and not satisfied. However the last two mattresses I purchased are from Beds R Us and after long use still love sleeping on my BED R US sleepyhead mattresses

Hi Deb,
Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We're so pleased to hear that you love your Beds R Us mattress, we take great pride in our work and the quality of our mattresses. Here's to many great nights of sleep!

Will
WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away! Back pain after 1 month of use. Slumber Plush Queen mattress Bed R Us Helensvale. Owner doesn’t keep his word

We bought the slumber plush queen mattress at Beds R Us Helensvale. Big mistake!I I was thinking to buy a firm mattress,but were not sure,my wife after trying the store mattress and consulting with the owner, decided for it.The owner had given us his word that if we had issues with it ( back pain ) he would be exchanging it for a firm mattress , but that we would have to pay the delivery costs. We believed him . However a month later I have started to have back pain when waking up in the morning.We called today and were told that they don’t replace mattresses, and that our back pain might be due to a medical problem, not the mattress.Not a man of his word. Bad quality. Stay away and buy somewhere else.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Best customer service

Cameron at beds r us in Campbelltown gave us the best customer service experience we have experienced in a very long time. He took his time to find the right mattress and didn't just try to sell us the most expensive. He delivered the mattress himself personally because it was delayed and was promised it would be on time. Even after not being able to get the mattress upstairs due to our stair case being too small, he organised a replacement mattress at a fraction of the cost. An amazing customer service experience. Thank you Cameron.

John I.
John I.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

Local store, they have a good range of designs. The product is very nicely made, they even threw in a mattress protector and did free delivery very happy

Was deceived by Bankstown Store Manager about mattress

Rachel
Rachel Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service provided at the Kilsyth store. I walked out 100% happy and would highly recommend shopping here if you ever need a bed or mattress

Michael T.
Michael T.asked
Beds R Us

Hello to whom is the person in charge of making my mattress from beds r us, now I’ve not even had the mattress for 6months.
I purchased this at lakehaven beds r us,.
There is some steel wire or spring, that is broken and sticks through the side of the mattress which unknowingly cut the back of my leg.
I’m a little bit disappointed as I’m not getting no we’re with my issue, if someone has not gotten back to me by closing time tonight, I will be posting a picture of the wire sticking out the side.
On social media of this problem,,,,and will make sure that no one else will buy your mattresses.
Michael Taylor

Joanneasked
Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

replied through Facebook

Pen
Penasked
Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards