Listing monitored by Beds R Us

Rachel
Rachel Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service provided at the Kilsyth store. I walked out 100% happy and would highly recommend shopping here if you ever need a bed or mattress

Absolutely shocking

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! Cannot wait for my delivery

Store was easy to find. Staff member (Joy) was very helpful and so friendly. I purchased 2 mattresses for my self and my son, we cannot wait for it to be delivered as they are extremely comfortable. Would recommend to all.

Chloe
ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Foam mattress

Bed was made of different material to what i picked out in the shop and the mattress i received is very hard unlike the one in the shop

Shellie
ShellieHunter Region, NSW

Lied too and ripped off Warners Bay Beds R Us -0 stars

Faulty product. Refused to supply a refund. Bad customer service.

The bed arrived with a missing bracket to attach the bedhead. The store was immediately contacted on the day of delivery but the manufacturer failed to contact me to fix it. After a month of no help I requested a refund for the bedhead that I could not use but I was refused. The issue is still unresolved. It’s such a shame because the bed is great. The customer service is terrible.

Ella
Ella
Liam M.
Liam M.Sydney, NSW

Beds R Us Bankstown - great service and phenomenal products.

Very good layout of the store. Great service and excellent products. Very comfortable product, I will and have recommended these products to nearly everyone.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Liam, it was a pleasure to serve you. Thanks so much for taking the time to review and help other people in their search for a comfy bed. May it continue to give you good rest for a long time!

MurtahIllawarra, NSW

Faulty mattress not honouring warranty and bed took 2 months longer to arrive than quoted.

The costumer service was good gave me what I wanted however they quoted me 4 weeks too arrive bed took 3 months to arrive 8 months after purchase a hole appeared from a faulty spring in the mattress on the side which I’m told isn’t under warranty Which I thought was the point of a warranty I won’t be shopping there again.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Sorry to hear that you were unable to find a reasonable price to clean the mattress prior to warranty inspection. Please get in contact with the store directly if you wish to discuss this further.

Angela
Angela Sydney, NSW

My family and I came in store today and we were very happy with everything

Today my family and I came in store at wetherill park branch, this company is highly recommended great customer service with great spacial deals.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Fantastic, Angela! Thanks for taking the time to review Beds R Us Wetherill Park!

Exceptional customer service

We went to BedsRus in Lower Hutt and were served by Allan Griffin. Allan provided exceptional service from start to finish. He helped us to choose the best mattress for us, his product knowledge was outstanding, he was genuine, warm and professional. His service would be some of the best we have ever received. We love our new bed, thanks Allan! Darryl & Leanne

best nights sleep had in years

I look on line then went into Beds r Us at lake Haven. Great rang of beds
Service great, delivery prompt & professional. Staff wonderful

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Shell, you are very welcome. It was a privilege to serve you, and please enjoy many peaceful sleeps. Beds R Us Lake Haven

Leo M.
Leo M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

so far we are happy with the purchase

The service was very good. We were asked if we needed help and we said yes. Happy with the quality of the product and there was no assembly needed

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Leo, we are so happy to have been of service. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! Beds R Us Lake Haven

Mattress is perfect and bed is what we wanted

Staff where great help. Great products. Delivered quickly and easy to esemble. Mattress is perfect, exactly what we wanted and the bed is so nice!

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Shenaye, we are so glad to have been of assistance. Sleep well! Beds R Us Cambridge

Michelle
MichelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Nights Sleep

Our recent purchase from DTC store was effortless. Friendly staff, great customer service, excellent value and our mattress is comfy

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Michelle, you are very welcome. We are so glad to have served you and look forward to seeing you in future.

BaranClan
BaranClanHunter Region, NSW

Professional customer service without any problems!

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Baran Clan thanks for taking the time to let us know, and we look forward to serving you again. Beds R Us Warners Bay

Read more reviews - page 2

Joanneasked
Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen
Penasked
Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett
Sharolyn Chislettasked
Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives