Bedshed QLD, Aspley

Bedshed QLD, Aspley

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (75%) · Not as advertised (25%)
Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer service

We first delt with Ryan who was very helpful and professional. Then passed onto tony who was amazing listened to what we were looking for and explained about the bed we wanted and why the bed was good.
Great people to deal with and would happily recommend them to everyone.
We left there happy with our choice and the service.

Braddg02

Braddg02South East Queensland, QLD

Just Perfect Excellent Customer Service

Shay from Aspley and his supervisor Tony were brilliant. The customer services was amazing and I will refer people here. Great product knowledge, I received everything I needed, incuding installation

Deano

DeanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

Great service, Tony was so helpful nothing was a problem he directed me on different mattress for my health issues and we purchased a Tempur mattress/base Love it. Great team

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Bed MIA

Purchased a bedroom suite in September. After several phone calls and delivery of a temporary bedframe now a month ago. Said bed frame is MIA. Despite trying to ascertain a delivery date I am still none the wiser. Extremely poor customer service..... update. Bed delivered this morning. Owner extremely apologetic for the poor service.

Leeji F.

Leeji F.Queensland

Fantastic service

My husband, Darren is not fond of so many choices so after windowshopping from a store in Strathpine we went to Bedshed Aspley. Shay was so helpful and his boss gave us a huge discount.

Damian H.

Damian H.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service and pricing

Shane had great service and looked after us well. As well as the owner Tony. They were both friendly and helpful and we really appreciate their efforts when looking for a mattress. Would recommend to others when purchasing mattresses.

Kate

KateBrisbane

Warning: Do not use this business!

Karyn

KarynBrisbane

Wonderful customer service

A big shout out of thanks to Shane and his team at Aspley bedshed who have always been so helpful and friendly in assisting me in finding the right mattresses and furniture pieces for our family. Today was our 5th big purchase with this store.Ive experienced Great prices , no pressure sales and very accommodating with my requirements.
Now I've run out of bedrooms to fill.

Shop LocationQLD, Aspley

Appalling customer service and uncaring

Once they have your deposit there is no care factor and you will never speak to [name removed] the owner who is the only person who can approve a refund, shop at the bigger stores where they are more likely to refund your deposit if you change your mind, absolutely disgusted with Aspley Bed Shed and their customer care, I will go out of my way to tell as many people to not deal with Bed Shed Aspley! They do the hard sell on you and do not give two hoots after!

No after sales service

I have contacted Bedshed Aspley so many times asking for the owner of the store to contact me regarding my $2999 purchase deal, and also Headoffice and still no response. They are happy to take your money but if you have an issue no response. Very unprofessional business and I do not want anyone else going through what I am going through.

Fantastic Service

We purchased 2 long single Tempur cloud mattresses plus bases from the ASPLEY store a few weeks ago. The service was amazing from everybody, Ian, Stacy,Shane were exceptional and nothing was too much trouble. They allowed us to test several styles and ultimately settled on the Tranquility Comfort. Since then we have found these mattresses the most comfortable we have ever slept on. They even include Artic Mattresses protectors and the price for everything was so, so reasonable. Delivery was on time and the delivers even assembles everything for us. Again the store and personal were the best we have ever encountered and to my wife and myself very much like a "happy family business". We are so please we bought from them.

Liz D

Liz DBrisbane

Great products, standard sales people though!

We purchased our new mattress last year and there was so many choices! Staff were great at giving us the facts about mattresses, but then the sales vultures came out and it was a push to purchase. Haggle and haggle you prices!! Then the delivery became a challenge Arriving on the back of some guys Ute 5hrs late on a Saturday, but at least it came! Comfiest mattress yet

Mark

MarkBrisbane

All ok now

Great service, wide product range with follow up service. May need some prompting, but ok with effort and contacting the right person. Owner commutes to customer service.

Shop LocationQLD, Aspley

Great price, crap service after payment

Price was good, service after payment was absolute crap! Didn't get call backs when I was promised, had to keep calling day after day to get a delivery arranged. Was told I would eventually get a deliver first thing in the morning, didn't arrive had to call. It wasn't arranged and was told 11 am at the earliest. I suppose you get what you pay for.

Piquet

PiquetBrisbane

Terrible after service

Perfect

Tony Schafer was the most direct, no fuss, salesperson I have ever met! His knowledge and choice of mattress for us was perfect. We looked for a long time and was spun a lot of story's in other stores but his no nonsense (but nice) approach was great. Well done to all the staff at Bedshed Aspley!

Nikki

Nikkibrisbane

Great service and price

Tony was great in helping us select our new mattress. Very informative, great customer service and awesome pricing! I will definitely revisit the store for our next purchase.

Andrew

AndrewBribie Island

BedShed Aspley a great place to buy a Mattress

Excellent service and products

We dealt with Shane at Aspley Bedshed and found him to be very helpful, friendly and understanding. He gave us a lot of great advice about mattresses and was very accommodating with our indecisiveness! We also feel that we purchased good-quality products for extremely reasonable prices. All products were in stock and delivery was quick and easy. We would highly recommend Shane to family and friends as our experience with him was great! Thanks so much Shane.
Other staff at Bedshed Aspley were also friendly and helpful too.

Shop LocationQLD, Aspley

Defiantly will test your patience

Purchased a king size bed at Aspley store, they were out of stock but promised the bed to arrive in 2wks... 3wks later no updates, I had to chase it up... was told next month... 4.5 months later and still chasing... Friendly staff but shocking service... wouldn't recommend purchasing from them.