4.4

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Patrick QB

Patrick QBSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service experience!

I can not give high enough praise for the amazing level of customer service we have received from Client Executive Christine Gatwood. As First-Home Buyers, being new to the building process was relatively daunting at first but the time, effort and sincerity Christine has given to us has been amazing!!

Rebecca M.

Rebecca M.Sydney, NSW

Pre construction process

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Friendly and helpful service

Since our first enquiries with Bellriver, the entire team, especially Alex, Kate and Liz, have been extremely helpful and friendly during the pre-construction phase. They have been quick to respond to questions that we have had and helped guide us through the process of buying our first home. Now that we have entered the construction phase Mat has done a great job of keeping us up to date with the build so far.

Build StageMid-Construction

Rhonda K.Central West, NSW

Exceptional Staff !!

Ooznur

OoznurSydney, NSW

Excellent staffs,helpful and very good quality and service for first home buyer

We went to few of the builders for building our home. Finally, we decide to go with Bellriver. It’s not about brand name or company’s name. It’s all about staff how wonderful they are with us starting from Kate Beeston ( Tender manager), Liz Latham ( customer service officer),Carlene Gomez (studio manager )
Immanuel Bekhit( site Manager ). Especially, Immanuel he is such a nice person with very high quality experience. He takes his individual job very seriously and works professionally and try to finish in perfection. So that all of his customers are happy with their first experience.
Very satisfied with the job done.

Construction End DateJune 2020

Terrible

Revived quote on Lonsdale display home 3 weeks prior to the government announcing the 25k home builders grant. Called to say happy to go ahead with the build I was told By [name removed] the price had gone up 5k and I should hurry because it’s going up another 5k soon.

Nick M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Looks good

house looks great

Had our issues with water pipes and council and time frames but looks great and yes like the other reviewer manny and Liz were helpful

overall value worked out amazing for us

They have standard design with att arched granny flat

Better value compared to cost of other options like Metricon or gj Gardner

• +1
Build StageMid-Construction
Nick M.

They let us change color halfway which was good

Monica V.

Monica V.Sydney, NSW

Bellriver just completed my first house, I have been truly satisified with the house. I had a couple of issues during the construction stages and all of them was addressed by Matt Warton. I am lucky to have Matt Warton to keep me posted with the progress of the construction. He was very honest and professional.

john

johnCentral West, NSW

Disappointing

disappointed at final many things not fixed but assured they would construction manager head in sand got our money and now left to warranties painting very bad all over house insects get in laundry door shed door warped asked draftsman to remove large window in family room and fit two windows and inbuilt fire place nothing centred we have to live with this carpet coming apart at joints, very bad cracks in shed floor and alfresco, tilers left a stained mess on shed floor back sliding door not level have to jam with cardboard to keep screens open, floor tiles have coating over them waiting for solution from them don't build with them very friendly until they have your money light switches set at 1400mm not the A/S std of 1220mm

• +16
Iqi M.

Iqi M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Professionalism and Quality work by Bellriver!

From day one the process was very smooth and easy for us. They started construction on time with no delays. I have to say we were lucky to have construction manager like Matt Warton. He kept posted on every Friday the progress of the construction. He was very honest and professional. There were few ups and downs but at the end all ends well. We hear lots of stories about builders but honestly Bellriver has proved us how professional and quality builder they are.I would suggest anyone without any hesitation about Bellriver. I would like to thank again Bellriver and their professional management team.

Excellent Professionalism

I just moved in to my new home and it is looking great. There is none so far that need attention and rectification. I like the way it turned out. Every person associated with Bellriver Homes have been truly cooperative and have willingness to take action in no time. There were some ups and downs during the construction phase and once notified they were promptly handled. I must say that Customer Service Officer Liz Latham is honestly a very proactive person. My site manager Immanuel Bekhit has high degree of attention to detail and he knows his work the best. I am very happy to have Bellriver constructed my new home.

Md Azmal Hossain

Md Azmal HossainSydney, NSW

Bellriver Has Done it all!!!

I have been truly satisfied during the construction stage of our new home knowing that Bellriver specially Site Manager Mr Immanuel Bekhit would be looking after the whole process. Liz Latham helped me out with many enquiries and issues and they were all sorted out in a professional manner. I had couple of issues during the construction stage and all of them were addressed promptly by Mr Immanuel. I liked the qualty of work and finishings. I would recommend Bellriver without any hesitation.

Started fix defects.

Thanks to PRODUCT REVIEW.

Waited for responding from bellriver homes.
After making a review here..
Some tradies contacted us.
Warranty manager started to work for us.
Thanks for that.
I hope that not to upload previous review again.
I belive that bellriver will fix defects as soon as possible.
I believe that bellriver will make my family happy.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Quote AccuracyFinal cost was significantly over
Rutva Patel

Rutva PatelSydney, NSW

First home with bell river

We have build our first home at Riverstone with bell river. We got bell river recommend by friends. The overall process was smooth and easy going. Big thank you to Mat.W for being there at every step. He keeps us posted on every Friday in regards of progress of construction. He was very honest in his work. Their were few ups and downs but all ends well. I think I would still suggest that if you are in construction stage and if customer wants to upgrade or change something minor by paying money you should let them do it. I would like to thank you carlene gomes the studio manager, Liz Latham customer service officer and ray almahana client executive for going above and beyond. Keep up the good work.

Regards

Hemang B.Sydney, NSW

Quality, Craftsmanship and beautiful home

Gemma

Gemma

Best Experienced Building With Bellriver (With Very Helpful Site Manager Immanuel)

I had a best experienced building with Bellriver with the help of our Site Manager IMMANUEL, he is very helpful and make sure that customer is always happy. I would highly recommend Bellriver and look for Immanuel. Again Thank you Bellriver and Immanuel we are now enjoying our first week in our new built home in Marden park.

Bellriver Homes is well recommended

The entire experience from signing the contract to the build of the house has been amazing and very smooth. Our Site Supervisor Immanuel has made the whole experience fantastically easy and I would recommend anyone thinking of building with Bellriver Homes to request for him or give him a call. He is always happy to accommodate our concerns and query. There maybe some minor issues along the way but Immanuel made sure that it was quickly rectified. I would happily recommend Bellriver Homes to my friends and family !!!!

Arash Kayvan

Arash Kayvan Sydney, NSW

Overall, happy

They Were very good before I had the key, after having the key and handover they level of customer service, dropped.
My building managed by the delay but the workmanship was not bad and the builder was a nice gentleman.
During the handover, we weren't happy with a few of the works and the builder fixed it ASAP.
The final cost was slightly more than the estimated cost.
Generally happy with the building until now.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Quote AccuracyFinal cost was slightly over
Bellriver HomesBellriver Homes

Hi, thank you for your review and sorry to hear you are having challenges in warranty. Please email your concerns to management@bellriverhomes.com.au and we will resolve any concerns straight away

Disgusted with quality

Disgusted with qualityHunter Region, NSW

Do not build with Bellriver - After sale care or service is not part of their family owned business

Construction End DateApril 2013