Bellriver Homes

• Flooring

Muhanad Rouqa

Muhanad RouqaSydney, NSW

Clearfield Avenue - Post Construction Defects

It’s been almost a year since we have identified defects during the walk-through operation completion stage, none has been resolved or attended. We have been passed to multiple people at Bellriver and still nothing addressed. They have identified them as defects but have been reluctant to send their contractor to fix is them. Some of these defects are for variation work we paid extra for and it is so disappointed that they ruined them. Some other defects were from the construction period and still not attended. I now don’t even get responses back from Bellriver.

Usman

UsmanSydney, NSW

Best experience building with Bellrivers

A lengthy process with some bumps in the beginning but then it went smooth after commencement. The supervisor Immanuel and customer relationship manager Liz was a great relief as they both assisted us wherever needed. Specially Immanuel was honest and helpful throughout the journey. Quality of the work was outstanding so highly recommended Immanuel for construction. He managed to handover single storey house in 4 months. Thanks to all team

Rachael H.

Rachael H.Illawarra, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service!

Palash

PalashSydney, NSW

Got Handover on time. Very satisfying.

Very happy to get our home handover on time frame. Construction phase was very satisfying. Commutation with project manager Immanuel and relationships manager Liz very helpful. Even though our construction start bit late but still got fixed price as sing Off. So far product quantity satisfying. Our believe we will be satisfied. Recommended to others.....
Regards

Palash Bhowmik

Kristy T

Kristy TSydney, NSW

Quality build and the level of professionalism and customer service - AMAZING

Our site manager Immanuel has done an amazing job and has been such a pleasure to deal with.
I've never built before and this is my first home and I have complete confidence in the way this home has been built and the finishes used.
Immanuel answered every question in a timely and professional manner and you can really tell that he takes pride in the work he and his team does.
Liz in the office also so friendly and approachable and made me feel well looked after.
I would Highly recommend Bellriver Homes to my friends and family

J O.

J O.Sydney, NSW

Quality Home! Fixed price, all essentials covered!

My home was built within the agreed time frame; my friends were in awe as their homes took longer to build with a different builder. I chose a fixed price home, and that covered all the essentials I needed.
I only chipped in extra for wardrobe shelves for the master bedroom.
The communication regrading construction stages was exceptional, my Supervisor in charge Immanuel Bekhit regularly communicated construction stages and gave me updates when needed; I am very happy with his professionalism throughout the construction stages.
Also Liz has been fantastic help always, and Christine for being first point of contact for the sale transaction.

Construction End DateApril 2020
Patrick QB

Patrick QBSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service experience!

I can not give high enough praise for the amazing level of customer service we have received from Client Executive Christine Gatwood. As First-Home Buyers, being new to the building process was relatively daunting at first but the time, effort and sincerity Christine has given to us has been amazing!!

Rebecca M.

Rebecca M.Sydney, NSW

Pre construction process

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Friendly and helpful service

Since our first enquiries with Bellriver, the entire team, especially Alex, Kate and Liz, have been extremely helpful and friendly during the pre-construction phase. They have been quick to respond to questions that we have had and helped guide us through the process of buying our first home. Now that we have entered the construction phase Mat has done a great job of keeping us up to date with the build so far.

Build StageMid-Construction

Rhonda K.Central West, NSW

Exceptional Staff !!

Ooznur

OoznurSydney, NSW

Excellent staffs,helpful and very good quality and service for first home buyer

We went to few of the builders for building our home. Finally, we decide to go with Bellriver. It’s not about brand name or company’s name. It’s all about staff how wonderful they are with us starting from Kate Beeston ( Tender manager), Liz Latham ( customer service officer),Carlene Gomez (studio manager )
Immanuel Bekhit( site Manager ). Especially, Immanuel he is such a nice person with very high quality experience. He takes his individual job very seriously and works professionally and try to finish in perfection. So that all of his customers are happy with their first experience.
Very satisfied with the job done.

Construction End DateJune 2020

Terrible

Revived quote on Lonsdale display home 3 weeks prior to the government announcing the 25k home builders grant. Called to say happy to go ahead with the build I was told By [name removed] the price had gone up 5k and I should hurry because it’s going up another 5k soon.

Nick M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Looks good

house looks great

Had our issues with water pipes and council and time frames but looks great and yes like the other reviewer manny and Liz were helpful

overall value worked out amazing for us

They have standard design with att arched granny flat

Better value compared to cost of other options like Metricon or gj Gardner

• +1
Build StageMid-Construction
Nick M.

They let us change color halfway which was good

Monica V.

Monica V.Sydney, NSW

Bellriver just completed my first house, I have been truly satisified with the house. I had a couple of issues during the construction stages and all of them was addressed by Matt Warton. I am lucky to have Matt Warton to keep me posted with the progress of the construction. He was very honest and professional.

john

johnCentral West, NSW

Disappointing

disappointed at final many things not fixed but assured they would construction manager head in sand got our money and now left to warranties painting very bad all over house insects get in laundry door shed door warped asked draftsman to remove large window in family room and fit two windows and inbuilt fire place nothing centred we have to live with this carpet coming apart at joints, very bad cracks in shed floor and alfresco, tilers left a stained mess on shed floor back sliding door not level have to jam with cardboard to keep screens open, floor tiles have coating over them waiting for solution from them don't build with them very friendly until they have your money light switches set at 1400mm not the A/S std of 1220mm

• +16
Iqi M.

Iqi M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Professionalism and Quality work by Bellriver!

From day one the process was very smooth and easy for us. They started construction on time with no delays. I have to say we were lucky to have construction manager like Matt Warton. He kept posted on every Friday the progress of the construction. He was very honest and professional. There were few ups and downs but at the end all ends well. We hear lots of stories about builders but honestly Bellriver has proved us how professional and quality builder they are.I would suggest anyone without any hesitation about Bellriver. I would like to thank again Bellriver and their professional management team.

Excellent Professionalism

I just moved in to my new home and it is looking great. There is none so far that need attention and rectification. I like the way it turned out. Every person associated with Bellriver Homes have been truly cooperative and have willingness to take action in no time. There were some ups and downs during the construction phase and once notified they were promptly handled. I must say that Customer Service Officer Liz Latham is honestly a very proactive person. My site manager Immanuel Bekhit has high degree of attention to detail and he knows his work the best. I am very happy to have Bellriver constructed my new home.

Md Azmal Hossain

Md Azmal HossainSydney, NSW

Bellriver Has Done it all!!!

I have been truly satisfied during the construction stage of our new home knowing that Bellriver specially Site Manager Mr Immanuel Bekhit would be looking after the whole process. Liz Latham helped me out with many enquiries and issues and they were all sorted out in a professional manner. I had couple of issues during the construction stage and all of them were addressed promptly by Mr Immanuel. I liked the qualty of work and finishings. I would recommend Bellriver without any hesitation.

Started fix defects.

Thanks to PRODUCT REVIEW.

Waited for responding from bellriver homes.
After making a review here..
Some tradies contacted us.
Warranty manager started to work for us.
Thanks for that.
I hope that not to upload previous review again.
I belive that bellriver will fix defects as soon as possible.
I believe that bellriver will make my family happy.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Quote AccuracyFinal cost was significantly over