Started fix defects.

Thanks to PRODUCT REVIEW.

Waited for responding from bellriver homes.
After making a review here..
Some tradies contacted us.
Warranty manager started to work for us.
Thanks for that.
I hope that not to upload previous review again.
I belive that bellriver will fix defects as soon as possible.
I believe that bellriver will make my family happy.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Quote AccuracyFinal cost was significantly over

Rutva Patel

Rutva PatelSydney, NSW

First home with bell river

We have build our first home at Riverstone with bell river. We got bell river recommend by friends. The overall process was smooth and easy going. Big thank you to Mat.W for being there at every step. He keeps us posted on every Friday in regards of progress of construction. He was very honest in his work. Their were few ups and downs but all ends well. I think I would still suggest that if you are in construction stage and if customer wants to upgrade or change something minor by paying money you should let them do it. I would like to thank you carlene gomes the studio manager, Liz Latham customer service officer and ray almahana client executive for going above and beyond. Keep up the good work.

Regards
Rutva

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Hemang B.

Hemang B.Sydney, NSW

Quality, Craftsmanship and beautiful home

Gemma

Gemma

Best Experienced Building With Bellriver (With Very Helpful Site Manager Immanuel)

I had a best experienced building with Bellriver with the help of our Site Manager IMMANUEL, he is very helpful and make sure that customer is always happy. I would highly recommend Bellriver and look for Immanuel. Again Thank you Bellriver and Immanuel we are now enjoying our first week in our new built home in Marden park.

Bellriver Homes is well recommended

The entire experience from signing the contract to the build of the house has been amazing and very smooth. Our Site Supervisor Immanuel has made the whole experience fantastically easy and I would recommend anyone thinking of building with Bellriver Homes to request for him or give him a call. He is always happy to accommodate our concerns and query. There maybe some minor issues along the way but Immanuel made sure that it was quickly rectified. I would happily recommend Bellriver Homes to my friends and family !!!!

Arash Kayvan

Arash Kayvan Sydney, NSW

Overall, happy

They Were very good before I had the key, after having the key and handover they level of customer service, dropped.
My building managed by the delay but the workmanship was not bad and the builder was a nice gentleman.
During the handover, we weren't happy with a few of the works and the builder fixed it ASAP.
The final cost was slightly more than the estimated cost.
Generally happy with the building until now.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Sonia B.Bellriver Homes

Hi, thank you for your review and sorry to hear you are having challenges in warranty. Please email your concerns to management@bellriverhomes.com.au and we will resolve any concerns straight away

Disgusted with quality

Disgusted with qualityHunter Region, NSW

Do not build with Bellriver - After sale care or service is not part of their family owned business

Construction End DateApril 2013

Great Care & timely completion

The building process was well managed by BellRiver Homes. Especially hats off to Mat (Building Supervisor) who took the stress out and from day one till completion was very transparent/responsive and took us through the whole construction process in smooth manner. The sales consultants were very good in the beginning as well especially Priyanka who almost planned things for us taking into consideration all our requirements and concentration on every detail of the plan. Great work BellRiver Team!

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Quote AccuracyEstimate was accurate

So easy, affordable and beautiful home

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Sonia B.Bellriver Homes

Very happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with Bellriver. We hope you have many happy years in your new home!

Morgan I.

Morgan I.Sydney, NSW

Frustrations yes but very happy with hindsight

Build StageMid-Construction

Just starting the process

The process so far is a bit disappointing. There obviously is a lack of customer staff to manage customer inquires and the design / drafting process. Not sure why this is but probably trying to cut costs. Will update more as the process moves forward.

Build StagePre-Construction

First home builders. Our positive building experience.

Our build was completed in 5 months. From the time we paid our initial deposit to move in day we have been very happy with our experience with Bell River. Being first home buyers it was very daunting starting to the process to build our first home. Bell River made this experience easy by taking the time to explain things to us. Every time we called the office with a query our call was returned. Our site supervisor contacted us every week and let us know what progress had been made on our home. The price of our home came back with in budget and much cheaper then other tenders we had received from other builders. All in all we could not be happier with our experience and would definitely recommend Bell River.

Construction End DateJuly 2018

Ibby Uyanik

Ibby UyanikSydney, NSW

Building my new home with Bellriver

Bell River was everything they said they'd be !
I am happy with the overall result of my brand new home.
After some difficulties within the earlier stages Bell River was able to provide us with some inclusions / upgrades to accommodate.
The building process was smooth and efficient. Immanuel was our site manager after picking up the job half way through. He did a fantastic job at ensuring everything we had previously asked for was met. We've enjoyed moving into our new home with ease.
I would recommend Bell River to anyone wishing to build their first home.
Ask for Immanuel to be your site manager too and you'll thank me later.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

AMN

AMNSydney, NSW

Terrible

Don’t build with bell river. They are terrible at what they do. When your home is built and in warranty it’ll be littered with defects which will take them years to fix. You will have to deal directly with all contractors who never turn up to fix the work they should have done right the first time.

Construction End DateMay 2018

My Bellriver Home!

Already feels like home

Construction End DateMarch 2019

Our Building Experience

Vicky A

Vicky ASydney, NSW

Good Builder, affordable prices

Our experience with bellriver homes was good. They were very responsive and direct and gave us the answers we needed straight away. Their affordable packages and quick turn out made our experience pleasant.

Build StagePost-Construction

5 Month build. Very happy with our new Bellriver home!

So happy with our experience with Bell River

We committed to building with Bell River back in 2016 and moved into our new first home last month. The delays were out of Bell River's control but once the land had been approved, they worked hard and quickly to produce our home. Despite a couple of hiccups along the way, we were so happy with the final product. The finishes on the home were great. To be honest, we wouldn't have been able to get through the last couple of months if it wasn't for our Site Sup Mat Warton. He kept us in the loop every week with his Friday phone calls, worked so hard each week to fulfill our dream of being in the home before Christmas. We will always appreciate Mat's honesty and ability to produce a flawless product. THANK YOU MAT & the team at Bell River!

Dom Rego

Dom Regoasked

Please contact Dominic Rego [contact detail removed]
New build at 34 Victoria St Malabar NSW
2 storey 4 bedroom rear lane double garage and granny flat.
Scope: Knock down existing fibro house and new build
DA approved plans by architect
Looking for a reliable competitive builder
Modern design with lightweight building materials
Aim to start building end of 2018
Please let me know if this fits your scope
[email address removed]

Bellriver
Bellriver

Hi Dominic,
Thanks for your enquiry.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you.
Please contact Bellriver on (02) 8858 6100 and we can set up a meeting to better understand your design requirements

benbrown

benbrownasked

We are hoping to build a Lachlan Homestead Home? Anyone built this home? We would love to be able to view the finished home via a photo at least?
Alison

Wellwisher

I wont recommend building with this company. They are dishonest people. I am sure about reviews that give them 5 star rating are fabricated and done through their own associates. I can list huge number of things about their mistakes and unfair dealings. Be safe.

KaiTee

They massive turn over in staffs ... your questions will it not be replied !!!
Double triple check your tender .. recommended to get your Solictor/ lawyers approval as it will set u back 5 months plus to get it right! Even better the fair trading to look into it!
Your plans will always gonna have errors so check it throughly!
High ratings ... prove it !
I asked to see the house ... to prove it’s a real estate / customers ... thumbs down ! No looking good at all like how we were told from day one ! All the bad reviews are coming true !!!

Shannon
Shannon

Agree 100% KaiTee! We spoke earlier about my review...im at the final stages of build and i'm so upset. They cannot get simple things right, i wish i never picked this builder. People cannot believe the stuff ups, i dont think they will last much longer!

DanyModa

DanyModaasked

I am about to put a deposit now and i am building the Bays Water 254. Anyone who has recent build with em if can help what wss the experience and what was the fix tender

Wellwisher

Be careful. they are not trustworthy people. just finished building with them. worst experience ever. fix tender is a joke. they will rip you off when you reach color selection. and things sales people promise before the contract changes after the contract signed and then excuses for not honouring those promises starts. I wont recommend anyone to go ahead and build with this company after what i have experienced. They may sound cheap as they advertise compare to other big brand building companies but they are not cheap at the end.

John
John

KaiTee

What stage are you up to now in construction?

Get an answer from our members and Bellriver Homes representatives