Bendigo Bank Online

Bendigo Bank Online

2.0

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Automated service is long winded, convoluted, and laborious.

No call back in the 9-15 mins advised. Waited 30mins, then I called to be pushed to back of queue and then advised by yet another robot that a call back would now be between 23 and 44 mins. No email address, no service, just an excuse by yet another Corporation to charge us service fees for no service. Tried to sort out my very simple question with a real person at Bank only to be given cold shoulder.

Sammy -.

Sammy -.

positive experience

Very good products and the best customer service ive had, really friendly and willing to go above and beyond to answer any and all of my questions throughout the process.

michelethree

michelethreeCentral Queensland, QLD

Love using new online format. Also need to share... 24 hr help, my password problem solved immediately.

My experience was patient and professional customer service with the 24hr service. So helpful in my emergency with a password problem. Couldn't fix online.
Was organised with steps thru to resolution.

cilla_franky

cilla_frankyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother

Opened an account with Bendigo Bank yesterday to shift my banking across from another bank, including a credit card balance transfer (Offered 9% 6 mths). Was conditionally approved. Online banking seemed pretty easy to use. Later that day I received a notification to say my credit card app was declined. Not interested in new customers obviously. Very disappointing, especially after having closed my other accounts. Called for feedback, was told I didn't meet their lending requirements??? May as well stick with the big four, just a regional bank run by amateurs pretending to be something they're not. Don't waste your time.

Sakthi

SakthiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service.

I am a new customer. I do not know what is security token. It is totally new to me. They didn't explain about it. They were asking so many questions and they were very rude.

TopicNew Account

THE WORST BANK

I only use 2 times then the account been blocked! keep asking me go to branch, i told them i am in overseas and cant go, they cant do anything just block all the money in the account. Keep transferring me to different department, nothing help. I will never ever use this bank anymore!

Kitty

KittyMelbourne

If you're overseas, you're essentially worthless to them.

They automatically sign me out of my own account time and time again after verifying that I was on a working holiday visa and can't access my money because of it. Everytime I call their overseas number they give me access to my online banking for about a day then force it to log back out again. I've spent so much money calling their number now I'm just giving up. They say they are customer focused... girl, just no.

ron

ron

go elsewhere

20 years with the bank - always cause you problems whenever the product gets to 10 years old and then they deliberately forget to inform you for however long they like. the customer always pays for their errors and complaints are just ignored for weeks. As crooked as they come - and they use third party companies to shield their shonky activities to reduce their liability - stay away and enjoy better legal protection.

Never had a problem in 4 years

4 years I have been with Bendigo bank and they do always been friendlyvand very helpful especially some one named Sara who helped me recently I'm very greatful for her to help

Stryker

StrykerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay Away! You have been Warned!

Obstructive and downright rude support staff!
Obviously management has learnt nothing from the banking royal comission and they continue to put themselves first instead their customers!
Zero help from support staff and condescending attitude on my latest call relating to simply resetting a password...how hard is that to do Bendigo Bank? Running away elsewhere as fast as I can.
Incompetent, they will take your money and treat you like crap. Not acceptable.

aussievic0

aussievic0Illawarra, NSW

Have never had a problem - 3 years

Have been with this bank for approximately 3 years having moved from the IMB (30-40 years) and perform 99.5% of my transactions online on a PC. I have never had a problem. When I requested to open another account it was done almost immediately online. Requesting another card took less than a week. Most of my messages through the PC app. have been answered within a day. Suggestions and questions have all been politely acknowledged and commented upon or answered. The very few occasions I have visited or spoken to my Nowra branch have been fruitful and politely handled. I don't expect every staff member to know everything about banking only to know from where to get the answers when they don't.

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application and General Transactions
jamii

jamiiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shocking customer service

I recently applied for a lowrate mastercard took them 5days to reply i have above average credit score supplied pay slips then they wanted bank statements i cancelled it i applied to one of the big 4approved in one hr card is on its way 2000 limit i only wanted 1000 from bendigo hopeless service bendigo bank

TopicCredit Card Application

I wish Bendigo bank did do bank processing on weekends like other banks do

I wish Bendigo bank did do bank processing on weekends like other banks do. To help there customers I called Bendigo bank 3 times and got 3 different answers one officer said that it will be done Saturday when other 2 said that they don't do processing on weekends

Vin Lever

Vin LeverMid North Coast, NSW

No my cup of tea

I have a Bendigo Bank for a a while but did not use as interest rates were low and term deposits rate were low also - a person can do better elsewhere.
Recently I went to my local back to start using the account but found they are pushing people into phone banking. I don't do phone banking.
Apparently to use you account you have to have a phone app. You can't just do it online/internet and then there are references to electronic "tokens". I do use online banking services and some institutions send verification codes for transactions - no problem.
No sure what the future of banks on the street front is if they are pushing this kind of digital banking.

TopicGeneral Transactions

who cares about the consumers

James V.

James V.

CYBER CRIME

Today Bendigo Bank Cyber Crime team, saved me from an attempted fraudulent transaction, I was informed within minutes of the attempt. They are on duty 24/7 Bravo Bendigo !. In fact my 17 years with a Bedigo has been a good experience

September 20th 2019 Update: Rural banking
Have been with Bendigo since 2003, never an issue, Bendigo still has branch's with people, helpful people, but the phone banking is 24/7 so I use that mostly. Bendigo has recovered my money from a fraud once, and recently stopped an online attempt in progress, their fraud team is there 24/7 wonderful people, and when my account was locked to protect it, they organised for me to get money when needed.

Disco Devil

Disco Devil

Huge wait time on phone, and loads of fees attached to accounts.

Sitting on hold for over 30 min, plus loads of fees on my accounts. There are other banks doing it better.
They also don't offer any reward scheme's for flying or anything else.

Trace109 Gold Coast

Trace109 Gold CoastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful Service. Go elsewhere

Bank with Bendigo if you want to pay Fee’s on top of Fee’s on top of Fee’s! Terrible Customer Service, terrible processing speeds, just all round bad service. Short term customer already had enough.
Seriously go elsewhere.

Linh

Linhbrisbane

Not bigger than a bank, more like "worse than a bank"

Lagging way behind from other banks. No option to reset password online, nor to even register for online banking! Calling customer service to do these things is a pain, always more than 20 mins wait. Last time I was on hold for 48 minutes then they hung up! Beyond frustration!

RAFFY

RAFFYSouth West, WA

Worst Bank In Australia

Worst people, they claim to be a good bank but lie because I called and the man or woman I could not tell said that I would be getting a call in the morning today oh well lololol