Bernina 700D

Bernina 700D Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Liza H

Liza Hasked

My overlocker was working fine. But now it is working slower and slower. What is wrong?

bargearse

Tough to say really. Maybe it needs a service or perhaps something with the motor? Mine is still going but occasionally hungry and chews fabric.

soniabb47

soniabb47asked

Hi i got a 700D but i lost the book ..i forgot how to set the stitches can u help me please

bargearse

Hi there - Try this link for the manual: https://www.bernina.com/en-AU/SupportData/BERNINA-Nah-und-Stickmaschinen/Overlocker/Manuals/700D-800DL/Instruction-Manual-700D_800DL_EN_DE_FR_ES.

loulou121

Here's another link for a copy of the manual - Good Luck! https://www.manualslib.com/manual/447345/Bernina-700d.html

LJ03

LJ03asked

Is it a loud machine?

bargearse

I don't find it loud really but I've never had really expensive quiet machines so I'm used to a bit of noise.

Gilljive

Gilljiveasked

How easy is it to thread the lower looper?

loulou121

I have absolutely no problems threading any part of it. The colour coding makes it really straight forward, and the included wire hook thingy makes it easy to get the thread through what could be seen as the only tricky part. I hope that helps!

Bowls Mum21

Bowls Mum21asked

Price of 700d& 800dl bernina over locker?

bargearse

I got a deal on mine through a sewing class I was taking - cost me $500 for the 700D 3-4 years ago. Currently retails for around $700 (Australian).

Get an answer from our members and Bernina representatives