2Bessemer Cookware

Bessemer Cookware Questions & Answers

lindajc
lindajc · Country Kitchen

I’m getting a lot of Bessemer pots from a friend, they are old.. can I clean them up? Can I add a photo?

Catherine C.
Catherine C. · Cookware

Is the Bessemer Egg Poacher still available?

Jane B. · Cookware

Hi how years ago did Bessemer start making pots suitable for induction cooking?

Jo B.
Jo B. · Woks

Are they coated with PFOA (C8) like Teflon?

Lesley S.
Lesley S.

Bessemer company been sold to global brand ,, it’s not the same quality that you once bought , disappointing

Phillip L.
Phillip L. · Cookware

Can you use Bessemer pots on top of induction cooktops

Dib
Dib

You can use Bessemer cookware on any cooktop. Bought mine to use on a combustion wood stove many years ago and now use it on gas

Pina B.
Pina B. · Cookware

Has anyone used the new bessamer on induction and if so how well does it work? Love my old bessamer but doesn't work on induction. Are the base of the pans completely flat without any indents?

Coral S. · Cookware

Can I use my pans on a gas hob. I have only used them on an electric hob , but I am planning to move house. The new house has a gas cooker . Thank you

Marisa M.
Marisa M. · Oven Pan Range

Can I leave prepared uncooked lasagna overnight in the Bessemer dish?

Coral S.

Is Bessemer suitable for a gas hob

Alissa
Alissa · Cookware

After searing the beef in a Bessemer casserole dish I closed the lid but do I close or open the vent on top of the lid?

Alissa
Alissa · Oven Pan Range

Can you use a Bessemer dip tray on gas cooktop?

Sylvette P.
Sylvette P. · Cookware

Does Bessemer still have pressure cookers, I am after the seal

Seech
Seech

You're making a BIG mistake buying anything bessemer- they're products are poorly made and dangerous. I spent 9 weeks in and out of the burns unit to treat burns caused by they're overpriced rubbish.

Coleen L.
Coleen L. · Cookware

HI DO YOU STILL HAVE BAKEING DISHES

Rossco
Rossco · Cookware

Our Dutch ovens base is worn where do we go to get re surfaced we are in Baldivis WW

Judy M.
Judy M. · Cookware

I need a re coating on my Bessemer pots. Which I have been using for over 15 years.

mario mercier
mario mercier · Classic Range

I am after the knob with vent hole for the lid bessemer where can it buy it please ?

Nicole K.
Nicole K. · Classic Range

Can Bessemer be used on an induction stove top?

Mona A.
Mona A. · Cookware

How much 13 litres casrol bassemer

Graeme H.
Graeme H. · Classic Range

Can I put my Bessemer pots in the dishwasher, Thanks Graeme

Bessemer Cookware user.

No Bessemer can not be put in a dishwasher it is hand wash only.

Robyn
Robyn · Cookware

I have Bessemer pots that are about 35 years old. Are they compatible with an induction cooktop? I have a new induction cooktop and it doesn't seem to want to work with my pots.

Bessemer Cookware user.

No the older Bessemer is not compatible with induction cooktops.

Jane B.

Hi how years ago did Bessemer start making pots suitable for induction cooking?

Carolanne B.
Carolanne B. · Cookware

Can you powder coat your Bessemer pots to a different color?

Andrew I
Andrew I

Don't waste your time and money - throw the rubbish out and buy good cookware - I did - GreenPan is a brilliant product

Get an answer from our members and Bessemer representatives

Select a listing for your question
Bessemer Cookware