100% · 470%
Job Satisfaction

Gurjeet S.
Gurjeet S.

Amazing bond cleaning

Amazing bond and carpet cleaning
Really impressive work done by them
Very professional team from the start or end of the work
The house came back to it brand new condition
Thanks to best bond cleaning group
Kylie A.
Kylie A.South East Queensland, QLD

Bond Clean

The bond clean of our property was done to extraordinarily high standard. Highly recommend these guys who were really good cleaners with a great attention to detail.
Ash
AshSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent job! Absolutely spotless

The guys did a perfect job. We paid for a full spring clean, so even the window sills and skirting boards were cleaned. I paid extra for the windows and to shampoo the carpets and I'm so glad I did, it made such a difference, it feels like I have a new house! I just got through my first trimester of pregnancy so I haven't had the energy to do a proper clean, I can't tell you how happy I was to get home and even the oven is sparkling! I highly recommend.
Diksha M.
Diksha M.

Best service!!

Great service, very happy with Gary. House was spotless and I received my full bond.
Armaan S.
Armaan S.

Perfect work not even a single clause

Work good without any delay expert worker and quality work helping nature by Garry and excellence in cleaning work
Juan Sebastian C.
Juan Sebastian C.South East Queensland, QLD

Flawless work!

booked the bond cleaning with this company. It was spotless. The carpets, cabinets, bathrooms where impecable. I’ll highly recommend them for bond and carpet cleaning.
Anne e.
Anne e.South East Queensland, QLD

This team is a gift

Deepti and her partner arrived on time and maintained a friendly, courteous and professional attitude from the first inspection of the unit until our final contact. They delivered what they had promised, a thoroughly clean unit and I received the full bond without any problem. I am a genuine client and I would have no hesitation in using the Best Bond Cleaning Group again.
Bond Clean Client
Bond Clean Client

Highly recommend

Excellent Bond Clean service. They reviewed the property prior to giving their quote. There were no hidden or additional fees after the quote was agreed. They turned up on time and worked very diligently. Due to an unplanned power outage, the clean completion was delayed. I really appreciate Deepti’s communication during this time. Once the power issues had been resolved, they came back and finished the job to a very high standard.
I would highly recommend.
akshay g.
akshay g.

Best Cleaning service

Awesome work. Booked with Best bond cleaning group because of great reviews and recommendations from other clients. The carpet was sparkling clean. Super hard worker. Well done.
Liam W.
Liam W.

Amazing bond cleaning company

We were moving out of a 2019 built white painted walls, tiled unit in Sherwood and the Real Estate agent had some issues with marks on the walls left from the previous tenants. Due to this unusual situation, I thought I would hire a bond cleaning company. Not only did the Bond Cleaning company clean the scuff marks and dust from our stay but from every mark visible so now the unit looks like a brand-new unit that’s just been freshly painted. It doesn’t look anything like how we first moved in. It’s completely amazing. It looks like it’s just been built. Stellar bathrooms, floors, carpets, walls, everthing. Totally amazing.
Gurwinder S.
Gurwinder S.

excellent Carpet Cleaning

Found Deepti and Best Bond Cleaning Group after another cleaning company fell through. They came out at short notice and worked hard to ensure they got the job done for me. Ended up with a great price and an amazing clean! Deepti was so lovely and had great communication throughout the clean. Highly recommend!
Happiness
HappinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

The beat most professional cleaning bond

We are very happy with the cleaning. The staff is very detail and very professional. Everyone is happy with the cleaning, even the owner of the property. The owner even asked for the phone number. Absolutely recommend to all renters and owners of house. Dee’s work is outstanding. Thank you so much Dee. I will recommend to more friends.
Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Flawless clean

They did an amazing job. The place looked better than we moved in. The sinks were sparkling clean. The carpets were stain free. They did a thorough deep clean of every nook and cranny, including the ventilation fans. They were able to stay back and do some extra work. And above all that, they were friendly and communicated well throughout the entire experience.

My only criticism is that there was a minor communication issue early on when an email didn't come through. But we were able to sort it out no problem.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Brijeshkumar Patel
Brijeshkumar Patel

End of the lease bond cleaning and very good service

I just had a end of the lease bond cleaning for my 3 BHK house and guys are amazing they did the good job at the end of the day. Very reasonable and good service as well.
dinesh
dineshSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

awesome and perfect....always on time

the most recommended guys in brisbane....always do their job best...pricewise and timewise aswell....thanks guri.... Show reply