Best & Less Online store

Best & Less Online store

• Sizing True to size (5) · Very large (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (86%) · Not as advertised (14%)

Tamara

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great clothes

I have been purchasing from best and less for a while now, mainly always for clothing for my children, they have great range of sizing and great price ranges, clothing quality is good too. Best and less are always my go too for children's clothing

jayshay

jayshayMurray Region, NSW

Never in stock

I am so disappointed with the online plus size woman’s clothing. Nothing or very little is available or in stock to purchase and this is not just recently it’s been going on for some time. I’ve given up and shop at Kmart where the stock is always in and supplied,very frustrating. JMS

MicheleSouth East Queensland, QLD

one of my favourites

Not usually a Best & Less customer but they sell my favourite undies. To justify delivery cost, which is reasonable, I usually look around to see what else I need to add to the order. Ive bought teas towels etc.
I think they're wonderful.

Michele

Unfortunately the colour i need is usually out of stock, like right now. A notification service would be great.

Disgusted

Disgusted

Wrong items received

Can't seem to get the orders right - for the second time - so I will not be
ordering again. It is not a bargain if I have to pay postage to return the
goods.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Lucky64

Lucky64

I can't praise Best and Less enough.

I can't praise Best and Less enough. I have purchased quite a lot and every time, I received the exact size and perfect quality .The parcels are are well packed and sent promptly. I highly recommend Best and less.

Steph

StephSydney

Terrible Delivery

I ordered Father’s Day Gifts online on Monday hoping they’d arrive by Friday so I could gift them this Sunday. Their website confirmed all orders made by that date would arrive in time. However, I did not receive the items which leaves me having to go out and purchase alternative gifts for Father’s Day. Extremely disappointed that I will now have to return these when they eventually arrive and be out of pocket $10 for shipping.

kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Loving my jeggings

First time I have bought on line with this website,they were awesome,there jeggings are the best,well made not thin,so comfortable,bought 6 pair so comfortable,true to size,I just ordered 6 more,there top quality,I highly recommend them 3 different colours,well done best and less these leggings are awesome if your a 12 order 12 and so on

kathy

Your welcome love them great quality and so comfortable

Kath

KathSunbury

Premature baby clothes

Sizing Very large

Infuriating

Impossible to shop when bag refreshes and dumps all products out every five mins. Will head to Kmart! Actual and complete waste of time, literally hours spent trying to fill one bag and won’t be back

crazy cat lady

crazy cat ladyFar North Queensland, QLD

Best undies ever!

I purchase all my lace front knickers from Best & Less as they are so well priced, come in a huge range of colours & very comfortable to wear. Their online site could be easier to negotiate & I am occasionally disappointed I can't buy the amount I am after but apart from that I am very happy with Best & Less.

Sue K

Sue KSydney

Excellent and fast online service!

One of the best online purchases I have ever experienced. Placed my order - 11 items of children's clothes on Tuesday evening at 10pm - Australia post delivered it (normal post) on Thursday morning at 8am - less than 36 hours later! I was impressed and decided to write this review. I live in Sydney and assume my order was processed and dispatched from somewhere in Sydney as well.
One item was unavailable so I was immediately refunded the money for that item. All other items were exactly as described and correct sizes. Perfect online shopping experience. Thank you Best and Less.