Best & Less Physical store

Best & Less Physical store

3.3

Sunshine

SunshineMelbourne

Public toilets are the new fitting rooms

I purchased some tops at Wonthaggi today. None fit, the bust is much larger than the hip size, will have to return next time I'm in town.

Fitting rooms are closed. I was advised by staff to purchase, try on clothes in the nearby public toilets in the mall, return clothes if they don't fit.

The score above is for poor hygiene practice. How many items in the store have been in the public toilets?

Sizing Very large
Store LocationWonthaggi Victoria
marcia

marciaHunter Region, NSW

Disgraceful

ED-IT-ED ladies pyjamas are absolutely trashy
Thread bare
No elasticity in the elastic
Never buy these
My daughter purchased them for Mother’s Day
But too my horror when I pre-washed them you could see straight through them
ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL

Store LocationGlendale
Bra not fiiting right

Bra not fiiting rightGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

not fitting correctly

ok i bought a Bra wireless one, i have worn it today but i noticed that the straps keep falling off my shoulders, i have adjusted them tighter, but they still want to fall off. i notice that the top of the bra near arm pit is very close to my arm pit and the strap follows that curve which means it doesn't go in a straight line up my shoulder, instead it sits on the edge of my shoulder and i have to keep pulling the straps up all the time why is this so? is it made wrong? i have noticed that Kmart brand does it as well, is the brands not up to scratch anymore? not happy Jan!! Kylie Gray

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationCranbourne Shopping centre
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Best & Less Physical store compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

L.A.B

L.A.BMelbourne

Thank you Best&Less!

Finally found somewhere that is able to provide comfortable pants that fit my little chunker of a baby. Other stores of focusing just on what looks cute whereas b&l have considered the difference shapes babies are. Other stores just have pants that are restricting and even going up sizes doesn't accommodate the shape still but b&l have given my son pants with room and still look cute, and their waist ties on babies and kids pants are real whereas most other stores are fake and unadjustable. Mostly good prices too. Thank you best and less for coming to the rescue!

Store LocationFountain Gate
Candice

CandiceSouthwest, VIC

They had what I needed however......

Hey guys
So to my shock I was charged 15c to put my layby in ( I had just placed it on layby I hadn't picked it up)
Maybe in future perhaps add this fee onto the layby fee you already charge?! It was bit of a shock not even big w , kmart or target charge you for bags when you place a layby on!!!!
Yea it's only 15c but still.....

Von

VonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Still Available

I prefer to wear medium support control lace brief but stocks were getting low and my size difficult to find and I was fearing the line was discontinued but yesterday at B&L Mittagong there was plenty available. So happy

Store LocationBest&Less Mittagong
Carmen S.

Carmen S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Best & Less

I honestly love the Airport west Best & Less store and l love the quality and the prices. and the staff are wonderful everytime l shop there the staff are so helpful and it makes my shopping easier.

Joan Crayford

Joan CrayfordSydney Surrounds, NSW

Employee service at Woy Woy branch

I must commend a young lady who helped me with my purchase of a Brunch Set (nightie and gown) on the 23rd September at your Woy Woy branch. I think her name was Abby? She went out of her way to accommodate me. So courteous and respectful. What a pleasure to be served by someone so considerate of the aged.

Store LocationWoy Woy Central Coast NSW
eatmeatjones

eatmeatjonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Classic Polo Mens

I purchased two classic mens polo shirts and 3 basic mens polo shirts, I washed them before they were worn. The classic mens polo shirts shrunk about two sizes, they are now too short to ware. The basic polos did not shrink and are fine. All shirts were washed together nothing different happened to the classic polos. I can only assume (because Best and Less have not answered my quires) that is is something different about the classic Polo. They were on the same rack, were the same price, with the same tag. It was only when looking at the receipt that I noticed the two that shrunk scanned as mens classic polo shirt.

DualSortsChin

DualSortsChinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap clothes but not always the best

Best and Less has been around for decades. I can still remember their awful tv ads from back in the 70s. Unfortunately, they havent got any better over the years. Their product line focuses on the budget end of the market. Nothing very high fashion or of very high quality. Having said that, they do supply a lot of the basic clothing at very low prices.

Store LocationFrankston
Jcd

JcdPerth

Some good bargains to be found

I enjoy shopping at my local Carousel B&L.I always buy my knickers from here as they are cheap at $2 a pair and while not flash are very comfy. Pajamas are cheap and hold up well and my hubby likes to get his work shorts from here too.They always have sales racks with good bargains. My only issue is i wish the range of clothing was bigger. The staff while not super friendly have not ever been rude either and will help if need be.

July 16th 2019 Update: its ok

its ok you get some nice things some rubbish. Needs more variety in clothing. Staff seem un interested in their jobs but are not rude.Quality of items is average at best. A bit like Kmarts quality.

Store LocationCannington Carousel
Rachael

RachaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Zip royal blue jacket 201902 for school dont buy it.

The store itself is lovely the staff lovely the jacket is horrible the zipper broke after one week of wear and i have lost my reciept so dont feel comfortable going back to the store. Very poorly made awful jacket for $20

Emma T.Best and Less

Poor quality not like they used to be

I have for years now purchased my underwear from Beat for less and also got value for money and for the price the fabric was great quality.. today i went and updated my underwear as I do yearly and to my disappointment the underwear I purchased for years is now made from thinner fabric .. when I got them home my 12month old ones were better support and the fabric was still a better quality!!! Oh well it was great while it lasted .. sorry won’t be a return customers..

Store LocationFountain gate
ang65

ang65Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wrong clothes, for wrong season.

Went into best and less to find some winter clothing for my grandaughter. To see a cpl of jumpers and jackets. And then i look more and see summer dresses and t. Shirts. Not much choice for winter clothing. I asked one of the workers there, why is there so much summer clothing when its winter. And she goes to explain, there trying to get rid of the summer items and there on clearance. And then tells me that there winter stock is still in boxes out the back... why i just dont understand why they would do that, when we are officially into winter. So i walked out with nothing. Not impressed.

Store LocationHollywood plaza, salisbury downs.
AAA

AAAAlice Springs, NT

Awful customer service

The store in Alice Springs needs to do something about one of its cashier.
Appalling manners, confronting and aggressive, cashier against a customer whom just asked about pricing. Hint: the customer is always right. A quite young manager assisted to the scene with indifference. Very disappointing.
I hope that lady does not come back, because I certainly won't!
Look after your customers and the business will reflect it.

Store LocationAlice Springs

Ruth

RuthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

best and less

love their stock and great prices but staff not very helpful and some areas a bit messy but checkout is easy to get served and check out staff are lovely

Sizing Slightly small
Store Locationmunno para

Aaliyah

AaliyahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compliment

I would like to thank a lovely girl named Bianca who made me feel so welcomed and helped me find everything i was after today (20/04 on a Sunday) she made me feel as though i wasnt bothering her and she just spoke to me so nicely compared to every other store I have been to. Bianca’s deserves a reward of some sort for her wonderful service provided to me today. I hope you see this review :)

Store LocationHighpoint
carpsnmik

carpsnmikSydney, NSW

Great products and service

It is very easy to find what i need every time i go, the products are great and good quality, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and i have now become a regular.

Store LocationHURSTVILLE