Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed

Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

Kay

Kayasked

My contoller is locked & I don't know which button to hold down to unlock it

Joe C.

Joe C.asked

Prices queen

rita l
rita l

No idea just contact company

Cindy

Cindyasked

Do any well constructed electric adjustable beds come in a double?

Glc

Glcasked

Please let me know the construction materials of the mattress and does it include polyurethane?...My preference is Latex...cheers G

Janelle L.

Janelle L.asked

What price is a king single

4300.00

Janelle L.

Janelle L.asked

The price for a king single

4300.00

Lena G.

Lena G.asked

What weight can the bed carry? Im 110kg and my husband is 200kg

Isabella

Best to contact better living.

jule61

jule61asked

Does this bed have wall hugging technology? So that the base moves back as you sit upright, bringing you back so you're close to reach things on the bedside cabinet?
Also, does the back come up to near 90 degrees or have pillow tilt so that you're not straining to sit fully upright or having to add cushions behind your back?

Isabella

Yes it has wall hugging...
not sure about the 90.. I think so.

Jacquie

Jacquieasked

Has anyone purchased an electric adjustable bed recently I am presently looking at one from Snooze My husband has back issues

Joy

Yes. I bought 2 king singles. Husband doesn't snore any more. Great for my back. Has helped me a lot. Love it.

Olga T.

Olga T.asked

Hi
Where is your showroom in Melbourne?

edna b

edna basked

i have therapeutic adjustable bed i used the controller to raise head of bed would not stop can you me with this problem now the adjioning bed will not operate. Regards Ron

raepat
raepat

Hi Ron, I haven’t had any problems with my bed at all. Mine is a double bed size and therefore there is no adjoining bed. It sounds a very annoying problem.
Better Living Beds phone number is 1800 253 893. I think you should contact them. Something is not right.
Hope you get it sorted soon.

Get an answer from our members and Better Living representatives