Bevmarks Australia

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by Bev Marks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (560)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (224) · Not as advertised (83)

Maisie
Maisie

Stoked with our purchases

Massive thanks to the lovely young man Aaron at the Waurn Ponds Bevmarks who assisted us to buy a brand new mattress and bed frame with bedside tables. You looked after us well and your knowledge was super useful. We are so excited about our new bed and can’t thank you enough for your service. 10/10 service.

J and G
J and GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mattress that lived up to expectation

The in store experience was informative and not excessively overdone by a very helpful young person called Zin. She addressed our requirements and and gave us ample time to try the mattresses and work out how each suited us. Initially we were going to check out other stores but after some positive discussion we came to a mutually satisfactory arrangement. The mattress arrived as arranged with two very efficient and friendly handlers and we had our new mattresses! We are happy with our purchase and enjoying our sleep. So far so good. Thankyou

Iain and Sue
Iain and SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service and Follow Up

Shirley Harrison
Shirley HarrisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst mattress I've ever had

Roll backI purchased the mattress òn advice from the salesman who said his mother found it easy to get in and out easily. My mattress is only 2 years old and is indented and I try to lay in a different spot I roll back and getting out is really hard work Why is the warranty only 12 months when most other brands are 5years or more. I'm stuck with this mattress as I can't afford to replace it

Melanie
MelanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, would shop there again.

Jordan was friendly and very knowledgeable of all the mattresses. The quality, what they are made of etc. I asked a lot of questions and he could answer them all. He helped me choose a great mattress that is right for me. Great service!

Mark F
Mark FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service and knowledge

Went in just to get some ideas for a new bed, little did I know I would end up walking out with a full set of bedding, frame and linen! Me and my partner dealt with Aaron from the Waurnponds store and he really took the guess work and struggle out of buying a bed, his product knowledge was immaculate and really gave us the confidence that we were not leaving unless we were 100% satisfied, out of all the workers that day he was certainly the most hospitable and friendly towards us which is why if it wasn’t for Aaron we probably wouldn’t have made a purchase that day, top notch service and elated with our final decisions!

Barbara
BarbaraThe Mallee, VIC

Grateful for the best deal and service ever!

Bev Marks was a great store to navigate and I love the range and quality of the products.
While the bedroom suite and mattress I purchased hasn't been delivered and assembled yet, I love it.
I was shopping for a bed and mattress on a budget.
I purchased a beautiful, solid, high quality, Australian made bedroom ensuite (bed, tallboy, 2 sidetables and a mattress) for just $600 over my budget. Unbelievable!
Lee at Bev Marks Mildura was absolutely awesome in understanding what I wanted, suggesting the suite, and giving the space and time for me to make calls and make a sound decision. Lee is seriously the best salesperson I have encountered and I am so grateful to him that I now have a new bedroom suite that I love.

• Store LocationMildura Victoria

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Cindy L.
Cindy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Knowledge

Called into Chirnside Park store with a bedroom suite in mind but no idea on the mattress. The store was laid out clear and simple, so it was easy to find what I was looking for. The range was extensive.
Have bought from Bevmarks before so already knew the product was top quality.
Customer service was amazing from Rami and guided me patiently through choosing the right mattress for me and my budget. Very happy with my choice thus far.

Sue S.
Sue S.Southwest, VIC

Such a beautiful bed to sleep in!!

A well set out store with a great range! Staff that know what they are talking about!! Fantastic customer service!
A Big Thank you to Rod and Zin!

Find out how Bevmarks Australia compares to other Furniture Shops

Amazing service and empathy for a tough situation.

Sam was empathetic and incredibly helpful after I was desperate for a bed base as my bed was stolen after a flood in my apartment. I had a very strict budget too and Sam really helped me get the best deal. He also arranged to have it delivered the next day which was so helpful as I hadn’t had a good nights sleep in two weeks from dealing with my apartment flood. Ray who delivered it was also so helpful and kind. Would recommend Thomastown Bev Marks to anyone.

NurseTrainer
NurseTrainer

Wonderful service

As a return customer to Bevmarks Geelong, we were expecting good service. And that's certainly what we got! Aaron was very knowledgable and he listed to our needs and requests. We walked out feeling confident that we have purchased the right mattress and base for us!

KMY
KMYSouthwest, VIC

Aaron Customer Service

Would recommend Aaron as a lead customer service specialist in your Waurn Ponds store! What an inviting and welcoming attitude. Was easily convinced buying a mattress with his knowledge and expertise while being completely thorough. Thanks for your help Aaron :)

Cooper
CooperSouthwest, VIC

Aaron Customer Service

Went in to look at some mattresses with my partner unsure if we were going to get one or not. We went into Bevmarks Geelong Waurn Ponds and Aaron was awesome, super professional and gave us all the information we needed and more. Aaron was straight to the point and his approach on our situation was great. Thanks Aaron you absolute legend give this man a promotion.

Jaspreet
JaspreetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bevmarks is perfect place for shop beds and Mattresses.

My experience with bevmarks was amazing. Today i bought bed, bed side tables and Mattress. Sales man named Mick gave us the amazing customer service. I will recommend others to directly go to Mick. This person is very humble, Patient and enthusiastic. Deserves promotion definitely. Thanks Mick for the wonderful service today. Cheers!

Bobby