Listing monitored by Bev Marks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (458)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (187) · Not as advertised (71)

Trish
TrishSouthwest, VIC

Thanks to Rod at Bev Marks

We purchased a Selby Plush Mattress from Bev Marks. Finding the right mattress was super easy thanks to Rod. I was dreading being led around the shop trying so many mattress and getting confused. But after a few questions from Rod, he was able to recommend the Selby Plush Mattress which has turned out to be the perfect fit for my husband and me.

DB7
DB7Melbourne

Aggressive and rude sales practices.

They were really trying to push a sale, but ended up being overly aggressive, rude and chauvinistic. Spent more time bagging competitors than explaining his products. Wouldn’t want to buy from this place.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic experience

Shopping at Bev Marks has always been a positive experience but Geoff D. at their Thomastown store went above and beyond to help us choose the right product for us. His experience and knowledge and knowing the correct questions to ask us, to help us select the right mattress is priceless. He then assisted us to select the correct base, bed head and associated bedding. We can't speak highly enough of him. The process for delivery when it suited us was also seamless. A big thank you to Geoff and the Bev Marks team.

Find out how Bev Marks compares to other Furniture Shops

Great experience except delivery guys let you down

In shop service was so good would recommend everyone to shop here. The mattress itself is amazing. For the first time in ages I wake up pain free
Unfortunately the delivery guys had to be asked to put masks on before coming into my house. With all that has happened recently I’m amazed by that

ROBBIE PISSED OFF
ROBBIE PISSED OFFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting service

Misinformation
Misrepresentation
Cannot even open 2 drawers
Horrible service
Worst investment ever
A disgrace an s a horrible experience
Avoid this store at all costs

Excellent service, we love our new Silly Manchester. The shop assistant was great,gave us lot of useful information.

Was easy to find a store, great range of products , easy to assemble and Silly produces high quality mattresses. Very pleased with Bevmarks service

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best experience I've ever had buying a bed.

I went into Bev Marks on Friday and can't say how great the experience was. Stuart was so helpful and made the entire process painless and even easy. Great bed, great experience, experience selection in the store.

Really bad customer service.

I bought 2 mattresses exactly the same firmness and quality, one queen, one king. I don't believe my king mattress is what I tried in the store. It's so much firmer , I've slept on my son's queen mattress, that's the feel mine should be. But it's not.
Unfortunately they don't really care either, once they have the sale, there is no help. It's a bit unfair when you spend that amount of money.
When all you want is what you actually ordered and paid for!!!!

Pramila
PramilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great deal!

A big thank you to Mik for helping us get what we want. We got the best deal for best products. Thanks again Mik!

Matto
Matto

The mattress is perfect

I parched a mattress form the Chirnside store was served by Rami who was fantastic in every way not pushy new what he was talking about and very pleasant can’t think more highly of he , will definitely be coming back

Store LocationChirnside vic
David
DavidSoutheast, SA

Excellent Service!

Ruben spent a great deal of time understanding my needs and explaining what would be best in my situation. He was attentive, thoughtful and had a 'can do' attitude. Mario was very helpful in securing the products for me and complemented Ruben's approach very well - they showed great teamwork and customer service. A very positive experience!

Thankyou to Angelo T for all your help!

Thankyou to Angelo T at Northland for making my first time mattress shopping super easy! Helped us navigate the store and took the time to find the perfect fit! Really made a difference between purchasing from Bev Marks and any other store! Will definitely be recommending Angelo and Bev Marks to all of my friends and family!

Couldn't be happier

Big thanks to Mick F at Hoppers Crossing. He focused on what we wanted, gave us several options with a no pressure attitude, and even told us where the best burgers were for lunch. The bedroom suite we have is amazing. We are happy we went with a quality product that will last many years.

Zane
ZaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely bad customer service

Vera
Vera Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Mick F is an excellent sales man. Very helpful with everything and also very polite. He found what I was looking for exactly and I couldn’t be anymore happier! Thanks again mick!

Read more reviews - page 2