Bev Marks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (398)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (163) · Not as advertised (62)

AntStorm

AntStormGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service I've had from a physical bedding store.

I've recently had a total hip replacement and been looking for a new bed.
went into the Maribrynong store today and had the most awesome service provided by store manager Michael.
Michael listened to my needs, asked about my hip surgery and ensured that the beds he suggested would be the most suitable for my needs.
He made sure that I tried each bed before I made a decision.
Honestly hand on heart, Michael was an absolute pleasure to deal with, I'm so glad I decided to hobble into the store as I had given up on bricks and mortar bedding shops that didn't listen to my needs.

Store LocationMaribrynong
A M.

A M.Southwest, VIC

Friendly, knowledgeable & helpful sales. Cheers Rod :)

Store LocationWaurn Ponds

Exceptional service

Sam from Thomastown was amazing when I went to get a mattress for my elderly Mother. He we not beyond the call of duty with price delivery and customer service. He was a pleasure to deal with. Would thoroughly recommend any one to go and see him.

Ashley C.

Ashley C.Southwest, VIC

The service was amazing

Tony from Bevmark was fantastic to deal with, had perfect product knowledge and was able to assist in every request

Store LocationWaurn Ponds Geelong

Lovely dresser, & great customer service

Visited the Waurn Ponds store on Jan 25, and found Mark extremely helpful with our wish to acquire a bedroom dresser. We received very friendly and professional advice, and Mark provided great service to enable us to have the dresser delivered to us today (Feb 4), which was ahead of schedule. Thanks to Mark, plus Tony who helped complete the paperwork.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds, Geelong
Michelle

Michelle

A newbie but a goodie

Went into Bevmarks to look for a king single mattress and bed. While we didn’t come away with a frame (it would have taken 8 weeks to get the frame we wanted) we did come away with a mattress. Zin (despite being in her first month of employment) was very knowledgeable and helped us to make an informed decision in the price range that we were after. And they even had stock ready for us to take. Well done Zin!

Store LocationGeelong
Thao Nguyen

Thao NguyenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

this is awesome!

I found things I want easily because of helping from Michael and Angelo who are so nice, friendly and funny. They help me to save money with good quality products. I would like to say thank you!

Store LocationUnit 13, 179 Rosamond Road, Maribyrnong VIC 3032

Nicole East

Nicole EastSouthwest, VIC

Great customer service !!

Shopped at Bev Marks today cannot fault the service, Tony was amazing, knowledgeable and super helpful! Highly recommend anyone looking for a bed to ask for tony, amazing customer service

Store LocationWaurn Ponds

Customer service perfection!

2 years ago my partner and I were referred by a dear friend to shop at Bevmarks at Northland and to see Darren who they had been served by and were blown away with. We have now furnished 3 homes with Darren and Bevmarks! Our room, our children’s rooms, our parents place and even our holiday home. We now consider Darren a friend in the business and refer all our professional and personal contacts directly to him. He is a true testament to fantastic service and an amazing asset to Bevmarks. Thank your Darren and thank you Bevmarks.

Store LocationNorthland

wayne

wayneSouthwest, VIC

Polite service we don't see often .

I visited Bev Marks , Warn Ponds, Geelong and was quite surprised at the politeness of a young lady named Zin . I was shopping for a couple of new mattresses and was enlightened by her knowledge and politeness given to myself and my mum . Service we rarely see and product knowledge without going to look it up or ask some one else . All the staff were excellent . A store I would recommend immediately.
I am a very happy customer . Well done by All .

Store LocationWarn Ponds Geelong
Belinda

BelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really friendly and helpful service, lots of beautiful beds and mattresses to choose from

This week I shopped for a bed and mattress for my son and a mattress for myself. I was helped by Jimmy and he was really lovely and an absolute pleasure do deal with, even when I was a little indecisive and changed my mind... twice... He also gave me a really great deal, I couldn't be happier and cant wait to get my products home. Shopping for things like that can be a little painful but he could not have made it easier for me so thanks Jimmy!! :)

Store LocationChirnside Park, Victoria

Excellent and professional customer service

We visited Bevmarks Nunawading and were assisted by Robbie. He had excellent product knowledge, patience, professionalism and didn't rush our decision. We purchased on the spot - very happy. A new Queen mattress after 28 years.

Store LocationNunawading Vic.
Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and product knowledge

We visited the Nunawading Bevmarks store to “research” a new bed and mattress. We left with a new bed, mattress and bedside tables. Robbie’s customer service and product knowledge was fantastic! Not pushy just really helpful. I would highly recommend. Thank you Robbie - we are thrilled with our new purchase and can’t wait until it arrives.

Store LocationNunawading
Baerbel S.

Baerbel S.Southwest, VIC

Good customer service

I bought my A.H Beard mattress and base in the Waurn Ponds store and had a good and positive experience with salesman Tony. I would recommend that Bevmarks keep Tony as long as possible, he is a very smart businessman whilst being very laid back and friendly! So far dealing with Bevmarks has been easy and enjoyable. Thank you.

Store LocationGeelong
Carmen

Carmen

Customer Service PLUS- NITESH

Great customer service from Nitesh, he gave the best service and we liked his service that much that we actually brought our Son's first bed from him. He was honest and lovely to deal with. So if you are looking for a great service Nitesh is the one to see. Can't wait for our bed to arrive and set up our son's room.

Thanks again and keep up the great service
Muscatello Family

Store LocationThomastown

Emine Hilâl T.

Emine Hilâl T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service!

Thank you Mick from Northland for the excellent customer service! I am so happy with my bed and frame purchase! Mick knew exactly what we wanted and listened to our needs and recommended the product that suited our budget. Definitely will be doing more furniture shopping from Bevmarks Northland!

Store LocationNorthland

The mattress is very comfortable

Rod and other staff at the Waurn Ponds were not pushy and helped us to choose amongst a vast range a Rejuvenate mattress which will suit our needs we feel.

Lara

LaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous from start to finish

Absolutely fabulous customer service - Viv was extremely knowledgeable and provided me with the guidance I needed as I was very unsure.
I purchased the Vermont Gas Lift Bed which I love love love. It’s a great quality bed and it shows. I paid for delivery and assembly and the guys were efficient and friendly. I was having trouble figuring out the lighting in the bed frame and made a call to enquire. Michael not only solved my issue, but he also called me again the following day to make sure everything was ok.
I honestly can’t recommend Bev Marks Maribyrnong enough. Thanks guys!

Store LocationMaribyrnong
Nathan

NathanSouthwest, VIC

Brilliant customer service

Walked in the door, greeted within seconds by tony, told him what i was after and my budget. He told me what my options were and what was in stock straight off the bat, and i was walking out of the store with great products and under budget. Absolute legendary customer service

Store LocationWaurn ponds. Victoria
Godwin A.

Godwin A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service! Excellent product!

Entered the Bevmarks Thomastown shop intending to look and accumulate information but Geoff's friendly reception and knowledge quickly changed our minds. Purchased a modern generation eco friendly memory foam mattress Bond Refresh, hoping it will help my ageing back and shoulders and I'll be able to relax and enjoy my sleeptime.