2.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (15)
Carl
CarlMurray Mallee, SA

Great customer service

I bought my wife a jade ring for her 40th birthday online less than a month later the jade Stone feel out of the ring and was lost. I contracted Bevilles and they sent a return form and assessed the ring within in a week and found the mount faulty. They offered to replace the stone and fix the ring or store credit to the value. My wife picked a pair of emarld earring and they were delivered within 5 days. Great service we will be using Bevilles from now on.

Horrible customer service

Called about a watch I sent off to have repaired. They’ve had it for a month so I called for an update. They couldn’t give me an update. They ignored every one of my calls after that, and could only get through if I used a different phone number.
Couldn’t tell me the name or number of the repairer they sent it off to.
Absolutely horrible customer service. Very rude.

MelSydney, NSW

Delivery takes to long

I ordered a watch online as a gift for a 60th. I needed it within 7 days. I’m in Sydney they shipped it from Melbourne took 4 days to be dispatched I got the order 12 days after date of initial order. I went to the party without the gift. The dispatch time is too long and 12 days waiting time is excessive. Blaming covid is still too excessive.

Mel

1-5 days is too long and a customer should be advised if parcel is coming from Intra or interstate before placing the order giving the purchaser a chance to reconsider the buy.

Attentive Customer Service

Purchased two pairs of hoop earrings online with a birthday voucher, items arrived on time. Clasp on one earring didn't fastened properly hence it went missing on a night out. Notified Customer Service online and provided as much information as possible - I was also willing to pay for a replacement. Instead Bevilles was kind enough to send a replacement free of charge. It made my day. Thank you again.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on this platform. We're glad to hear we were able to help. We hope you love the earrings!
Kind regards,
Bevilles Jewellers

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unprofessional and poor timekeeping

Mait
MaitPerth, WA

Beautiful watch!

I received my citizen watch & it’s perfect! Such a hassle free purchase! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your business! Exceptional service & considering I live in WA arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you!

M Wilson
M Wilson

Great watch and keeping great time.

Very happy with the Seiko Baby Tuna I bought , losing 2 seconds a day which is very good accuracy for a mechanical watch.

Geraldine Rutherford
Geraldine RutherfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service!

I had an issue with an in store purchase, however when i emailed customer service the girls were happy to help and got my issue resolved within a few days! Will be using Bevilles again! :D

J Fernando
J Fernando

Wrong product sent, they won't honour the sale

Bought a product online, was sent a different, cheaper product after 10 days (express post requested...). Bevilles refused to send the advertised product for the price I had purchased it for, despite it being in stock. Customer service advised "despite all reasonable precautions on our part, this website cannot be guaranteed to be error free". Beware - you may not get what you ordered online. They will waste your time and just give you your money back after a few weeks for their error. Stay away!

F.So
F.SoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service. Should be banned by ACCC

Recieved a watch that doesnt work , no update or help from customer service to resolve the issue.

Asked for Manager couple of time , and they said he isnt available ever

Iron M.
Iron M.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Poor quality

Ordered 2 products online which looked fantastic valued at over $1000. Received them and they looked like a $5 lucky dip prize. Dont waste your money here for falsely advertised products.

Cardilly
CardillySydney, NSW

Lengthy shipping

Ordered a bracelet Tuesday last week. Express shipping advertised as 1-3 days. Still yet to receive order confirmation and shipping details on Bevilles behalf. Terrible service.

Wiki
Wiki

Both Rings Wrong Size!!

My partner purchased 2 rings for me. Due to COVID we been shopping online, he paid for express post as well for it to arrive on my birthday. However, We ordered both in size Q but we got a S/P. Had to get it checked at the store and the girls couldn’t believe what they did. On the order form it said size Q for both when they weren’t. Couldn’t find the same ring at the store which I really wanted for my birthday :( , had to pick something else sadly. I won’t be shopping online with Bevilles. We don’t like running around for returns, it shouldn’t be our problem. The stores aren’t close to us.

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!

Poor made quality

Purchased an engagement ring for my partner & received a free bracelet with it!, the bracelet had a diamond fall out after 2 days of it being tried on, the ring has now lost a diamond as well after two months of careful use & wear expecting a refund