Bevilles Online store

Bevilles Online store

2.0

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (13)
Mait

MaitPerth, WA

Beautiful watch!

I received my citizen watch & it’s perfect! Such a hassle free purchase! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your business! Exceptional service & considering I live in WA arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you!

M Wilson

M Wilson

Great watch and keeping great time.

Very happy with the Seiko Baby Tuna I bought , losing 2 seconds a day which is very good accuracy for a mechanical watch.

Fantastic Service!

I had an issue with an in store purchase, however when i emailed customer service the girls were happy to help and got my issue resolved within a few days! Will be using Bevilles again! :D

Find out how Bevilles Online store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Wrong product sent, they won't honour the sale

Bought a product online, was sent a different, cheaper product after 10 days (express post requested...). Bevilles refused to send the advertised product for the price I had purchased it for, despite it being in stock. Customer service advised "despite all reasonable precautions on our part, this website cannot be guaranteed to be error free". Beware - you may not get what you ordered online. They will waste your time and just give you your money back after a few weeks for their error. Stay away!

F.So

F.SoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service. Should be banned by ACCC

Recieved a watch that doesnt work , no update or help from customer service to resolve the issue.

Asked for Manager couple of time , and they said he isnt available ever

Iron M.

Iron M.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Poor quality

Ordered 2 products online which looked fantastic valued at over $1000. Received them and they looked like a $5 lucky dip prize. Dont waste your money here for falsely advertised products.

Cardilly

CardillySydney, NSW

Lengthy shipping

Ordered a bracelet Tuesday last week. Express shipping advertised as 1-3 days. Still yet to receive order confirmation and shipping details on Bevilles behalf. Terrible service.

Wiki

Wiki

Both Rings Wrong Size!!

My partner purchased 2 rings for me. Due to COVID we been shopping online, he paid for express post as well for it to arrive on my birthday. However, We ordered both in size Q but we got a S/P. Had to get it checked at the store and the girls couldn’t believe what they did. On the order form it said size Q for both when they weren’t. Couldn’t find the same ring at the store which I really wanted for my birthday :( , had to pick something else sadly. I won’t be shopping online with Bevilles. We don’t like running around for returns, it shouldn’t be our problem. The stores aren’t close to us.

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!

Poor made quality

Purchased an engagement ring for my partner & received a free bracelet with it!, the bracelet had a diamond fall out after 2 days of it being tried on, the ring has now lost a diamond as well after two months of careful use & wear expecting a refund

egh007

egh007Sydney, NSW

Low quality earrings and poor customer service

Browns

BrownsBrisbane

Cheap, disposable, garbage for jewelry

June

JuneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Defective watch sold to me

I ordered a Fossil watch - arrived not functioning. So to save time and effort, I had battery replaced at local jewellers. Still doesn’t work. Beville refuse to repair or replace.

moo72j

moo72jSydney, NSW

Ring is too small

I waited 9 days for the ring to come they kept telling me incorrect information where the ring was coming from. I finally got it and it was too small

Damo

DamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gshock watch

Impeccable service, ordered on a Sunday and had it express posted to me by the Tuesday, (Xmas)
My purchase is exactly what I was after,
In stock ,checkout was just as easy as the purchase itself

Joseph E.Southwest, VIC

Absolute Rubbish Store and Customer Service

jan

janSouthwest, VIC

Rip off scam

Please don't buy the initials necklace with the love heart in the middle. It's nothing like the one you see in the photos. It's so tiny you can't even see it. The smallest pin is bigger than the wordings. I don't know how they justify charging 230 dollars for it. Customer service don't want to know anything about it. To make it worse the chain had a knot in it when I received it. If you want to waste your money buy bevilles online. I tried to write a review under the product at bevilles website twice but they somehow stop the reviews from appearing on their website. I don't know how they get away with this.

Elle85

Elle85Gippsland, VIC

Ordered earrings and they only sent one... no resolution made... do not buy from them!!!

I purchased earrings online and was rushed to hospital the day they were delivered. I live alone, no one had signed for them, when returning from hospital the parcel had been left at my gate with only one earring. bevilles has refused to rectify this

Belinda C.

Belinda C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong item sent

Ordered 2 rings and a necklace online. Necklace description said 65cm sent one that was 43cm. I phoned and the H.O person said that I would need to send it back then they would assess it, then they would contacted the warehouse to see if they have one in stock with the correct length and then send it. That’s excessive time wasting and outrageous customer service

mocca

mocca

Ahhh.

If u want to waste ur money this is the jewellery place to buy, it's appalling cheap make with costly price, bout 2 rings within a day stones fell out, SHOP ELSEWHERE, don't waste ur money!!?

Sent email with pics and got a reply from customer service requesting to return it by post apparently my emails & pics wasn't enough...anyway they can get out of taking responsibility