Bevilles Online store

Bevilles Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (10)
Browns

BrownsBrisbane

Cheap, disposable, garbage for jewelry

June

JuneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Defective watch sold to me

I ordered a Fossil watch - arrived not functioning. So to save time and effort, I had battery replaced at local jewellers. Still doesn’t work. Beville refuse to repair or replace.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
moo72j

moo72jSydney, NSW

Ring is too small

I waited 9 days for the ring to come they kept telling me incorrect information where the ring was coming from. I finally got it and it was too small

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Bevilles Online store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Damo

DamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gshock watch

Impeccable service, ordered on a Sunday and had it express posted to me by the Tuesday, (Xmas)
My purchase is exactly what I was after,
In stock ,checkout was just as easy as the purchase itself

Joseph E.Southwest, VIC

Absolute Rubbish Store and Customer Service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
jan

janSouthwest, VIC

Rip off scam

Please don't buy the initials necklace with the love heart in the middle. It's nothing like the one you see in the photos. It's so tiny you can't even see it. The smallest pin is bigger than the wordings. I don't know how they justify charging 230 dollars for it. Customer service don't want to know anything about it. To make it worse the chain had a knot in it when I received it. If you want to waste your money buy bevilles online. I tried to write a review under the product at bevilles website twice but they somehow stop the reviews from appearing on their website. I don't know how they get away with this.

Elle85

Elle85Gippsland, VIC

Ordered earrings and they only sent one... no resolution made... do not buy from them!!!

I purchased earrings online and was rushed to hospital the day they were delivered. I live alone, no one had signed for them, when returning from hospital the parcel had been left at my gate with only one earring. bevilles has refused to rectify this

Belinda C.

Belinda C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong item sent

Ordered 2 rings and a necklace online. Necklace description said 65cm sent one that was 43cm. I phoned and the H.O person said that I would need to send it back then they would assess it, then they would contacted the warehouse to see if they have one in stock with the correct length and then send it. That’s excessive time wasting and outrageous customer service

mocca

mocca

Ahhh.

If u want to waste ur money this is the jewellery place to buy, it's appalling cheap make with costly price, bout 2 rings within a day stones fell out, SHOP ELSEWHERE, don't waste ur money!!?

Sent email with pics and got a reply from customer service requesting to return it by post apparently my emails & pics wasn't enough...anyway they can get out of taking responsibility

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Bevilles Online store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Dimple

DimpleSydney, NSW

Bevilles extremely good service in store or Online

I have bought many items from Bevilles jewellery to watches in store and online.
They have always helped me with every purchase if I needed some help. In store and online staff is very polite and kind and always ready to make your shopping easy and memorable.
Yes going there again and again.

Leesa45

Leesa45Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Low quality jewellery with slow delivery

DO NOT SHOP WITH BEVILLES

Leesa51

Leesa51Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Beware faulty junk jewellery

3 different rings and stones fell out after minimal wear 1 ring arrived with stone missing took 2 weeks to get a new one sent out after returning faulty one. Do yourself a favour buy from well known jewellers like Angus & Coote at least the quality is better.

Dani