Bevilles Physical store

Bevilles Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (8)

Damien T.

Damien T.Sydney, NSW

Terrible quality jewellery and terrible repairers

After getting my 9 carat gold curb chain repaired twice it broke again in the exact same way 2 weeks later. The spring in the clasp was mislodged and the chain was never taken off in those 2 weeks, I still have all the parts and am going to take my complaint to the accc, especially after hearing the atrocious problems people have been having. I also went to zamels who told me how thin the chain and clasp were as well. They also didn't return my receipt or box that it came in when I sent it for repairs, it came in a plastic bag

Store LocationParramatta purchase Liverpool repairer

David D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service and breach of privacy ever experienced!

Store LocationFrankston
mdj

mdjGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality jewellery, poor repair service, terrible customer service

Store LocationMelbourne CBD

Roccamaria campanari

Roccamaria campanariSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service & Rubbish jewellery

It feels & It's Very light like fake jewellery Have a look At the different shade of gold Very disappointed When I put it on layby
I can't remember what the lady said if she was going to get it from another store or from head office. The matching bracket to necklace but she didn't I guess
When it come to taking it out from layby they wouldn't refund me All the money
So now I'm stuck with it I went in many times to complain but they always had an excuse & taking them to fair trading who will like to join me?? Lol

Store LocationBankstown

Im very disappointment & I'm taking this further

Yvonne L.

Yvonne L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not really a jewelry store more like a junk jewellery store Overpriced no real gold it's all gold infused.

Store LocationFrankston

Don't Buy from Bevilles - Just a Scam

Hi everyone,

I have purchased a diamond wedding ring for $3995 and after just two month i had a financial difficulties and i decided to sell the ring , when i went back to the same store and the same person who sold me the ring she said we can take it from you only for $150 , i was really in a shock , until i decided to check other jewellery stores and they have said that we don't buy any jewellery from Bevilles because their product all fake and worth nothing ZERO $ .

Don't buy from BEVILLES
Because their jewellery has no value at all........

Store LocationParramatta
Marissa

MarissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute disgrace

Ordered mine and my fiances wedding bands and were told they would provide free rhodium plating on my engagements ring. Receiced 3 phone calls about coming to pick up our rings and each time i asked about the rhodium plating and was advised yes its included. Come time to pick up my ring was told i had to pay for it and they weren't going to do it for free as promised. The staff argued with us and insinuating we were lying. If our rings weren't made to order we would have been getting a full refund. Such a stressful and upsetting situation so close to our wedding. Will definitely never be buying anything from this store again!

Store LocationHighpoint
simbasmummy

simbasmummyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional and Silly

Store LocationFountain gate
Jammin D.

Jammin D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking experience

The lady was rude from the start. Short and to the point, I really needed some gentle advice, but she was only interested in selling and getting me out of the shop.
She told me there were lots of cameras and made me feel like she thought I was going to steal. I confronted her after 10mi s of the negativity and she rolled her eyes and told me she was busy. I asked for her manager, she pointed me to another worker. She then was upset that she gave me a necklace with a knot in it, she begrudgingly swapped it for the wrong one. When I asked her, she said it’s all she had available. There much more that happened, I just can’t describe how incredibly put down I felt.

Store LocationChadstone

Misleading Advertising

A diamond gold ring was advertised in store for $499. I requested to purchased the ring, to then be told that it was in fact $799. Misleading and Deceptive Advertising!

Store LocationBroadmeadows Shopping Centre

This business is extremely unprofessional

This business is extremely unprofessional, purchased a ring for my wife as a surprise present. She didn't like the style we returned it brand new for a refund under the company terms and conditions. My wife was made to wait for over 45 minutes, and the store did everything to try and avoid the refund including needing to have it checked and sent away before return. Poor business practice only wish I had checked the online reviews for the company not simply the Penrith Store before purchasing, lots of unhappy customers and a business that had significant trading problems in 2014. As a consequence they have opened a much smaller retail format, avoid at all costs and look at better retailers like Gregorys Jewellers.

D and A McC

D and A McC

Awesome

Purchased a diamond ring from Bevilles Epping store.
A Diamond fell out after about 8 days.
After getting disgusting service from Elizabeth St store Melbourne , went back to Epping & the beautiful Czechkone couldn't help me enough.
Gave me 4 options to make sure I was happy with outcome.
Excellent customer service from a beautiful lady.
Thanks again Czechkone.

Store LocationBevilles Epping
Ahart

AhartWoodend

Disgusted

Not satisfied at all!! Your voice mail is full !
I’ve being waiting since the 21 of December for my ring !!
I’ve dealt with Rosannah and Maryanne and they have not back to me!!
Where is it ?! I’ve paid for it
Ring me or I go straight to the ombudsman tomorrow!!
I’ve spoken to customer service too and they said it was meant to be there by the 1st if feb !!
Guess what it’s not there yet.
Could someone please ring me and sort this out. It’s a joke now.

Very poor customer service

Olga

OlgaSydney, NSW

Worse customer experience ever never again