Bevilles Physical store

Bevilles Physical store

2.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (15)

Stacie C.

Stacie C.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Purchased a diamond ring online - ordering was easy and postage was fast. Unfortunately, the ring had a defect. Contacted customer service by email with some photos and within three days they arranged for me to exchange the ring for a new one at a local store. The Manager at the Parramatta store was very helpful and in the end I exchanged for an alternative style that I am delighted with. Very positive experience.

Store LocationParramatta

VinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t be fooled

Gold faded on $3000 chain,chain was kept in box that it came with and worn only a handful of times on special occasions. Was told this is normal. No exchange,no refund or money back would be accepted on Epping Neville’s behalf. They mislead and are not honest when purchasing products from them and are educated from head office how to avoid any corresponding requests. Never answer phones. Never call you back. [Profane Content Removed]. Don’t be fooled and go elsewhere. Spend your hard earned money on company’s That will honour their warranty. There is nothing good to say about any of the staff or their head office but stay tuned as I have sold the story to current affair.

Store LocationEpping Victoria Melbourne
Vince

I had the same problem. They are crooks

Star2019

Star2019Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting “USED” piece sold to me instead of brand new eye pendant.

I’m very shocked to open box of a returned/used filthy gold eye pendant. I chose it in store brand new and when at home opened it to put on chain it was rusty, scratched up worn looking, loop that chain goes through has black/green inside which is unhygienic. Heartbroken shattered i am.

Store LocationParkmore Bevilles

Gazza

GazzaSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service Blacktown

Store LocationBlacktown
Beverly J.Bevilles

Good old one on one service like they used to be

Good old one on one service like their used to be.Manager Lily was up to the task and I received a lot more in value than I expected… Terrific to have such an array of options as she led me through everything I could've afforded

Store LocationNorthland preston
Romeo

Romeo

Can do better

Overall experience was great apart from when went to pick up the ring been told twice that why can’t find where it’s kept. Even though the sales girl told it’s ready to go.

Sales girl - Dulini was amazing, very friendly, professional and easy to deal with. The others I dealt with were like I don’t care.

Store LocationPlenty valley
Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knox City - Worst customer service

Store LocationKnox City Westfield

MonicaMelbourne

Worst customer service, sale faulty watches and don’t resolve the issue. So don’t trust and buy from them.

Sold faulty watch, didn’t respond to the emails. Worst customer service in store and head office. Product is with them.

Store LocationChadstone Victoria
Monica

I have done so many times so frustrated with all this. It’s in Chadstone store docket number is c8327731. You can find my communication with you guys check your email.

Jonathan and Gemma

Jonathan and GemmaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service (Bevilles Parramatta - Florita)

Last November 7, 2020 we went to Beville’s Parammatta branch for windows shopping, only to check some good items on sale, during our visit we met a Saleslady named Florita which showed a very good sales attitude and did an amazing job showing us all items on Sale. I asked a lot of questions and she respectfully and professionally answer this in a very nice way, I end up buying a set of jewelleries with convincing power from Florita and of course a good deal and very good product from Bevilles, I would recommend to visit Bevilles branch of Parramatta and look for Florita which is very friendly and good employee of Bevilles.

Store LocationBevilles Parramatta Branch

Find out how Bevilles Physical store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

I met an amazing lady maura yacoub her attitude was extremely professional and she had good customer service skills

I was very happy, recomended the store to all my family ,products were lovely and the prices were very reasonable

Store Locationbroadmeadows
Jenna

JennaSydney, NSW

Bevilles Blacktown WestPoint are AMAZING!!

Bevilles at Blacktown WestPoint are amazing, you will be smiling from ear to ear from the time you walk in to the time you walk out!
The customer service is outstanding and the employees their go above and beyond help you find exactly what your after if not BETTER!
Also a massive THANK YOU to Rosa from Blacktown WestPoint Bevilles, she done an absolute amazing job helping my fiancé choose the most stunning engagement ring, it is absolutely out of this world!

Store LocationBlacktown Westpoint NSW
Ashish A.

Ashish A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam to charge $80 for resize

Westfield Bevilles Plenty Valley made us wait for weeks after weeks for correct size of ring we chose.

And seems there main intention was to sell a size smaller and charge $80 to resize.I finally got refund.

I checked with some other friends and same experience. Please be cautious of this tactics they use to charge you.

I think even if they have your size they will say no and charge $80.

I will never ever go to Belevilles Westfield Plenty Valley

Store LocationWestfield Plenty Vallley South Morang

Excellent service!

Customer service at the Parkmore Store was fantastic. Lisa was so professional, efficient, patient and friendly. Very impressed. Thank you.

Remo

Fixing a faulty lock in jewellery for 85% of the full price !

My wife had a bracelet from Bevilles rarly used it and found the lock loose sent it to the shop to be checked they called us to quote the cost of the fix which was 85% of the brand new jewellery price ! When we went to the shop to discuss it -Westfield liverpool - staff member was not helpful, not caring . We decided to never buy again from this shop

Store LocationWestfield liverpool
Remo

We dont have a copy of the repair docket
I have sent the original receipt and other details on the customer service email
Looking forward to your response

Don't waste your money!

Purchased an Id bracelet, 3 days after wearing the clasp broke. It completely split in half and opened. Jeweller said it was my fault that I broke. Which was impossible. To replace it cost my $40. Even though the bracelet was only $100. They gave it back to me tarnished. I said I wasn't happy with it and they said they would have to charge me again to fix. I thought It was completely unfair so I left. Now only 1 month after the purchase one of the links snapped. Poor, cheap quality. Not worth your money. They blame you for the quality if it brakes and charger you. Warranty means nothing

Store LocationBankstown

Bargain

Just happen to pop into Blacktown Bevilles, picked a few earrings at a great price. Service was great (thanks Eileen). Don't usually buy jewelry but happy to go bad there for another bargain

Store LocationWestpoint Blacktown
Remia R.

Remia R.Sydney, NSW

Would not recommend

We walked in at 4:49pm today at the Narellan Store. Lady was already mopping the floors they still had 2 customers in store which they were okay with but when I walked in with my daughter and sister we were instantly stared down at. When I realised the lady mopping was eyeing us out, I left the store but continued to look from the outside but the lady with the short dark hair decided it would be the right time to speak rude about us to the other colleague working. Mind you after the whispers they turned around and looked at us.

I went in to purchase earrings for my daughter but instead I was given no help and three faces of judgement for no reason.

Will not be back and do not recommend to anyone.

Store LocationBevilles Narellan
Fez

FezSydney, NSW

Would not buy it as they LIE

I purchased a $3000 ring and they selling point was that I will receive a voucher around $300 and I will have 6 months to spend it. Then I decided to buy it but found that it was only for $100 plus it expires within a month. How stupid is that they need to train their staff probably. The diamond I bought might not be REAL as well I will be getting that checked as well because I don't TRUST them anymore. DON'T BUY IT unless you are %100 sure.

Store LocationMerrylands
Christine

ChristineSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy to find the perfect gifts

Thank you for the great service at the Penrith store by Maria and Jade. You guys are the best!! Very friendly and took there time to helped me find the perfect gifts.

Store LocationPenrith
Damien T.

Damien T.Sydney, NSW

Terrible quality jewellery and terrible repairers

After getting my 9 carat gold curb chain repaired twice it broke again in the exact same way 2 weeks later. The spring in the clasp was mislodged and the chain was never taken off in those 2 weeks, I still have all the parts and am going to take my complaint to the accc, especially after hearing the atrocious problems people have been having. I also went to zamels who told me how thin the chain and clasp were as well. They also didn't return my receipt or box that it came in when I sent it for repairs, it came in a plastic bag

Store LocationParramatta purchase Liverpool repairer