2.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (19)

Irene W.
Irene W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service

Buying diamond earrings so appreciated Esen's knowledge and help. Very professional and friendly service.
Bayside Frankston was not convenient but we were impressed with service so worth travelling

Not impressed
Not impressed

WILL NEVER RETURN TO BEVILLES

Rosey
RoseySydney

Worst customer service

The assistants looked like they did not want to be there. I asked for a ring size and the lady rolled her eyes when she went to check on the computer, and then stood there chatting to another assistant for a long time, laughing and whispering before coming back to say they didn't have the size... If they even checked. I just said thanks and walked out even though I wanted to look at other items. I don't think they're worth any money or commission. Awful service. If you don't want to be there, then don't be. What a poor attitude for a business. My advice, save your money and go elsewhere.

Store LocationParramatta Westfield's

Mario and Charmaine
Mario and CharmaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

not happy. sorry

Bought a blue diamond ring and got it resized.. waited for a week, then when I went to the store I was shocked that the ring was a totally different ring! the staff are very helpful in sorting it out and will send a new ring to get resized... but I have to wait for 2 more weeks... total of 3 weeks waiting... I never had experience like this in different store like instead of just resizing, they changed the appearance of the ring..

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING

Stacie C.
Stacie C.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Purchased a diamond ring online - ordering was easy and postage was fast. Unfortunately, the ring had a defect. Contacted customer service by email with some photos and within three days they arranged for me to exchange the ring for a new one at a local store. The Manager at the Parramatta store was very helpful and in the end I exchanged for an alternative style that I am delighted with. Very positive experience.

VinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t be fooled

Gold faded on $3000 chain,chain was kept in box that it came with and worn only a handful of times on special occasions. Was told this is normal. No exchange,no refund or money back would be accepted on Epping Neville’s behalf. They mislead and are not honest when purchasing products from them and are educated from head office how to avoid any corresponding requests. Never answer phones. Never call you back. [Profane Content Removed]. Don’t be fooled and go elsewhere. Spend your hard earned money on company’s That will honour their warranty. There is nothing good to say about any of the staff or their head office but stay tuned as I have sold the story to current affair.

Vince

I had the same problem. They are crooks

Star2019
Star2019Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting “USED” piece sold to me instead of brand new eye pendant.

I’m very shocked to open box of a returned/used filthy gold eye pendant. I chose it in store brand new and when at home opened it to put on chain it was rusty, scratched up worn looking, loop that chain goes through has black/green inside which is unhygienic. Heartbroken shattered i am.

Store LocationParkmore Bevilles
Gazza
GazzaSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service Blacktown

Find out how Bevilles Physical store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Good old one on one service like they used to be

Good old one on one service like their used to be.Manager Lily was up to the task and I received a lot more in value than I expected… Terrific to have such an array of options as she led me through everything I could've afforded

Romeo
Romeo

Can do better

Overall experience was great apart from when went to pick up the ring been told twice that why can’t find where it’s kept. Even though the sales girl told it’s ready to go.

Sales girl - Dulini was amazing, very friendly, professional and easy to deal with. The others I dealt with were like I don’t care.

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knox City - Worst customer service

MonicaMelbourne

Worst customer service, sale faulty watches and don’t resolve the issue. So don’t trust and buy from them.

Sold faulty watch, didn’t respond to the emails. Worst customer service in store and head office. Product is with them.

Monica

I have done so many times so frustrated with all this. It’s in Chadstone store docket number is c8327731. You can find my communication with you guys check your email.

Jonathan and Gemma
Jonathan and GemmaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service (Bevilles Parramatta - Florita)

Last November 7, 2020 we went to Beville’s Parammatta branch for windows shopping, only to check some good items on sale, during our visit we met a Saleslady named Florita which showed a very good sales attitude and did an amazing job showing us all items on Sale. I asked a lot of questions and she respectfully and professionally answer this in a very nice way, I end up buying a set of jewelleries with convincing power from Florita and of course a good deal and very good product from Bevilles, I would recommend to visit Bevilles branch of Parramatta and look for Florita which is very friendly and good employee of Bevilles.

Beverly J.Bevilles

I met an amazing lady maura yacoub her attitude was extremely professional and she had good customer service skills

I was very happy, recomended the store to all my family ,products were lovely and the prices were very reasonable