Beyond Bank Branches

Beyond Bank Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Topic
    • Loan Application (6)
    • General Transactions (3)
    • New Account (1)

Very painful to deal with I was approved for a car loan the not approved very embarrassing

Unprofessional,back flippers, misleading,slow,no understanding of car valuations.approved my loan then didn't approve my loan then lost my deposit very embarrassing was about to purchase a vehicle for $30000 which they only valued at $17000 they have no idea

New Maths

LRB2019

LRB2019Peel, WA

Amazing Customer Service

I have been with Beyond Bank since it was United Community and United Credit Union before that. I recently applied for a construction loan and not only did my representative get us the lowest rate going, she also has remained in touch with us even though she moved location. Any issues I have she always replies and/or fixes the day I email, even if it’s just to increase my daily spend limit. Their service has been incredible. She also made sure I had a better rate on my current home loan.
Can’t praise them enough.

Wendy E.

Wendy E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beyond Redemption

TopicGeneral Transactions

jo_k

jo_kPerth, WA

Great Experience

Great experience with my local Beyond Bank branch after applying for a car loan online. Fantastic rates and such quick friendly service. I had my new car less than a week after applying for finance, unlike my previous experiences with other banks where the process dragged on for weeks.

Ben

BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero loyalty, no logic or care factor.

Andrew

AndrewCanberra

Aged Pensioner Term Deposit

TopicNew Account

Golfmother

GolfmotherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent service

Been a customer since the CPS Days 1997 , when the ANZ played around too much over a home loan and my partner suggested her credit union was better option , helped in getting want we wanted .
Very rarely need to visit these day as its all online and very easy to do transactions .
When i do go in its friendly and quick , but go after 11am because the early risers can clog it up at 9.30 to 11.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Honestyisthebestpolicy

HonestyisthebestpolicySouthern and Hills, SA

No loyalty to customers

We were loyal to this credit union for too long. When our loan was up for renewal I requested to go to cheaper rate as advertised. The customer service staff member told me that rate "wasn't for people like you" and even our mortgage broker from our local branch wouldn't offer us a better rate. We saw the light and removed all accounts with them for ourselves and kids and could will never deal with them again. We paid fees and had ridiculous interest rates on our accounts for too long, plus the treatment from staff was dismal. Funny how their outside of work persona changes once you are no longer a member.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application