Beyond Bank Branches

Beyond Bank Branches

2.1

Charlotte

CharlottePerth, WA

Beyond bank had our backs

We've had our mortgage with Beyond Bank for a few years now and ran into troubles with the pandemic. Their hardship team has been so helpful and compassionate. I felt like crying when we lost our income and thought we might lose our home and I actually cried after speaking to them they were so helpful. We used a Broker and hadn't dealt with the bank directly so didn't know what to expect. Some of my old colleagues certainly didn't get same service from their bank when they lost their jobs too. We have started making payments again - wont' be banking anywhere else anytime soon. Thank you, Beyond Bank!

Hi Charlotte,
We're so pleased that we were able to provide the help you needed during this difficult time. If there's anything else we can do to help, don't hesitate to contact us on 13 25 85.

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff are not banking educated/trained.

3 weeks of trying to set up a batch banking for our strata. Each of our strata management people have been requested numerous times to come into the bank to sign etc even though we supplied all documents prior. Numerous phone calls and we are still not sorted as not all of 3 have access due to having an iPad or phone access.
This is primitive. Staff are pleasant but ill informed and obviously not bank experienced or knowing of the bank system and we couldn't believe one of your staff when we entered the seaford branch and asked for a particular staff member she looked blank and said she wasn't there then after a silence pointed to that staff member sitting across from her in the customer area. We doubt we will continue with this bank...

TopicBusiness Banking
Stu

Stu

We Left

Moved back to ANZ after they refused to extend our line of credit. Our $500000 home wasn’t good enough for them. ANZ welcomed us back. Found out also they were about to charge their customers for Redi ATM withdraws. ANZ allow you to use the machines of the 4 Major banks for free. I could only use one word to describe this bank “pathetic.”

Daggy

DaggyHunter Region, NSW

Save yourself the stress. Don't use.

Beyond Bank is a bank that adds stress to your life. If you want a bank that you are able to pay accounts stress free then Don't use Beyond Bank. I have only been with them for about 12 months. But will be going else where in the future. When paying with bpay note it can take long time if at all. I did payments 3 business days ago and still are not there. I phoned beyond Bank and they said could put in a reversal however there is a fee. Please save yourself life is harder than with out this bank making it worse.

Perth - WA

Perth - WAPerth, WA

Absolutely terrible concerning COVID-19.

Absolutely terrible. I have been with Beyond Bank for years and due to corona-virus have recently lost my job. They said I don't qualify for the hardship as I am a few weeks behind on my mortgage. Although I contacted BB the day I lost my job and they told me to wait. I then contacted them again and they said the credit side was too busy so someone would call me back. No call back, have sent a few emails and requested a call on the app numerous times. Finally called back and told NO as I was now behind on my mortgage and it has fallen further in arrears. Even though they were the ones who told me to wait. RIDICULOUS and absolutely no help or compassion whatsoever.

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. We’d love to talk to you to discuss your individual needs and situation. We can be contacted on 13 25 85.

This it terrible

I have been with this bank for 48 years and now out of work and unable to get work due to the corona-virus they tolled me they cant assist with mortgage assistance because i have a small amount in my savings by the sounds if it you have to be down and out before they will assist you, Think it time to find a another bank My trust with them has gone.

Hi there,

steve

steveCanberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish

I have been with beyond bank approx 40 years and must admit I slowly but surely watched their service for backwards they have so many fees for all sorts of stupid things now

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Condescending Behaviour by a staff person

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Very painful to deal with I was approved for a car loan the not approved very embarrassing

Unprofessional,back flippers, misleading,slow,no understanding of car valuations.approved my loan then didn't approve my loan then lost my deposit very embarrassing was about to purchase a vehicle for $30000 which they only valued at $17000 they have no idea

New Maths

LRB2019

LRB2019Peel, WA

Amazing Customer Service

I have been with Beyond Bank since it was United Community and United Credit Union before that. I recently applied for a construction loan and not only did my representative get us the lowest rate going, she also has remained in touch with us even though she moved location. Any issues I have she always replies and/or fixes the day I email, even if it’s just to increase my daily spend limit. Their service has been incredible. She also made sure I had a better rate on my current home loan.
Can’t praise them enough.

Wendy E.

Wendy E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beyond Redemption

jo_k

jo_kPerth, WA

Great Experience

Great experience with my local Beyond Bank branch after applying for a car loan online. Fantastic rates and such quick friendly service. I had my new car less than a week after applying for finance, unlike my previous experiences with other banks where the process dragged on for weeks.

Ben

BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero loyalty, no logic or care factor.

Andrew

AndrewCanberra

Aged Pensioner Term Deposit

TopicNew Account

Golfmother

GolfmotherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent service

Been a customer since the CPS Days 1997 , when the ANZ played around too much over a home loan and my partner suggested her credit union was better option , helped in getting want we wanted .
Very rarely need to visit these day as its all online and very easy to do transactions .
When i do go in its friendly and quick , but go after 11am because the early risers can clog it up at 9.30 to 11.

Honestyisthebestpolicy

HonestyisthebestpolicySouthern and Hills, SA

No loyalty to customers

We were loyal to this credit union for too long. When our loan was up for renewal I requested to go to cheaper rate as advertised. The customer service staff member told me that rate "wasn't for people like you" and even our mortgage broker from our local branch wouldn't offer us a better rate. We saw the light and removed all accounts with them for ourselves and kids and could will never deal with them again. We paid fees and had ridiculous interest rates on our accounts for too long, plus the treatment from staff was dismal. Funny how their outside of work persona changes once you are no longer a member.