Beyond Bank Online

Beyond Bank Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Topic
    • Loan Application (5)
    • General Transactions (4)
    • Credit Card Application (1)
    • New Account (1)

Security and customer service is a joke

I transferred a small amount to verify Osko would work for a transaction, and then tried to do the full amount. BB blocked my account and I had to wait until the next business day to get access again, which can be a long wait for a weekend. If they are going to do this, offer after hours support or offer some means to verify the transaction, possibly from another device, but a full lockout with no explanation !?
Took me 3 attempts to contact customer support on said business day to resolve the issue after long winded phone support and call backs.

TopicGeneral Transactions

tomvrrm

tomvrrmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Another corporation who loves f+cking everyone over

Signed up with this company, you cant login. You'll follow all their cues around trying to reset your password because the one they gave you wont work, and you cant even do that.
Never use them!

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account
Belle Thomas

Belle ThomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best bank ever!

My daughter has been shopping around for a car loan.
Other banks had been dismissive and uncaring but Beyond Bank was AMAZING!
Empathetic and supportive and talked to her not down to her. Don't go anywhere else, these guys are awesome.

Liam M

Liam MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car Loan Ordeal - Big Regrets

SY K.

SY K.South East Queensland, QLD

Car loan

Unfortunately my bank couldn't offer a competitive package for a car loan. After several weeks of researching I ended up going with Beyondbank. 1.5 years later and I've paid it all off. From start to finish my experience has been a painless process. Pleasant and professional!

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

THE BEST BANK I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH !!!

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Rom

Rom

Great personalised service not available through the big banks

I dealt with a person on the phone for a car loan and all I can say is the rates were fantastic and the person went above and beyond to ensure I had the car within a matter of days. Awesome and easy to use online banking system as well.

Always receive great service

Went from one of the big banks to Beyond Bank two years ago and have been very happy with both service and rates. Customer phone service is always efficient and helpful.

TopicGeneral Transactions