Bicycles Online Shopping Experience

Bicycles Online Shopping Experience

Sergio

SergioBowral

Great experience, highly recommended!!!!!

Bike arrived less than 48 hours after order online, extremely well packaged, I would definitely recommend, grea people to deal with. Very easy to assemble once out of package all in all great experience.

Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Great local online bike store

I've purchased various bike accessories (and bike) from here in the past and each time it's always been a easy process with quick delivery. Combined with competitive pricing and a good range of products I can see myself purchasing from them again in the future. Any communication has been quickly replied to and the one warranty issue I had was resolved with no fuss (despite the item being (just) out of warranty).

mattbuilt

mattbuiltSydney, NSW

Nice bike

This is the third bike I have bought from this company, one for me and two for the kids.
The bikes are great.
The company and customer service are a pleasure to deal with.
Highly recommended.

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best online shopping experience ever

The title says it all. Easy to use website, absolutely lightning quick delivery, well packaged and everything I needed in the box to get riding. This was hands-down the best online shopping experience ever!

Hari

HariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product advice on the website and guidance to make the best choice for the individual need

I found Bicycles online by accident being a novice to cycling and wanting to know more about what type/which bike to buy for my needs. I found the online information and advice on the website excellent and guided me very easily to what I needed within my price range. The purchase experience was excellent! I knew what I was getting, what was happening at each stage and I'm delighted with the product. Quality fo the bike met with the expectations I had based on the information provided. Overall very happy customer

Steve Lewis

Steve LewisHunter Region, NSW

Extremely helpful with a great product

Have dealt with bicycles on line on a number of occasions now. Have purchased two bikes as well as accessories. Any enquires either by phone or email is handled promptly and efficiently

Mario

MarioSydney, NSW

Polygon Relics 20

My son is so happy with his new bike, he love to ride it, delivery was very quick. Would recommend this shop. Considering of buy a big bike for myself and my wife.

Great experience with Bicycles Online

Good price on the item I wanted and fast shipping, which is all I needed for online shopping. They also kept me informed via the emails. I would shop with them again in the future.

Mr cactusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bunch of craps

Bought a Marin Alcatraz, upon arrival it had paint damage, got $50 store credit, tried to use store credit but wouldnt let me use it until I went over $50 so I got my amount to $70 to use the credit but I was charged $70 to my bank, took a week to resolve when it was clearly their fault, I would not recommended these knobs, mtb direct is 100 times better and so is Pushys.com

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Easy online shopping and fast delivery

All info was on the web, I bought my kid Polygon 2020 bike and it took only one day to arrive! By the next day we were enjoying the ride

JakeKV

JakeKVIllawarra, NSW

Easy purchase experience great delivery and products to match

Ordered a bike for the first time in my life recently and was a very easy order process online. Came very quickly pretty much overnight despite being around 250 kms away. Great service and bike seems great so far. Would definitely consider again when looking further into a new road bike upgrade

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerNorth Queensland, QLD

Great job! great website!

An enjoyable experience dealing with the staff and on the website. I had some issues with delivery but the staff of Bicycles online were extremely professional and assisted me in every way to solve the issue. Recommend the product too.

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wrong Bike

jglovey

jgloveyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Happy enough

Promptly fixed and returned warranty item but no explanation as to what was wrong or what needed doing.

Also I received no explanation on an additional request ($ was happy to pay for) I had for the mechanic.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for your review, happy to look into this and respond with an explanation. For me to do this, can you please supply me with an order number?

Perfect Customer Service

Great online experience, good site, great tracking, received bike in 2 working days, and great follow-up call from the company to advise bike being delivered on that day, and also to reassure me that there was a 14 day trial period if I was not entirely satisfied. Perfect customer service . Thank you Bikes Online.
PS: One of the better quality bikes I have seen out there. Certainly better than most stores I visited.

timo72Sydney, NSW

Online passive aggressive behaviour

timo72

Total incompetence/Ultimately satisfactory outcome (read update below)

Luke
Luke

N90208/N91110

Ken L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible experience so far and it’s not over

#N92098

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Computer glitch or pulling a swifty

I bought the Extrada8 ($1399) online last Monday. The money went out of my account on Tuesday and I received a receipt stamped PAID the same day. Three days later I called up on progress, only to be told the order was frozen because the 'computer says no'. The customer service said I needed to resubmit another request. When I asked about the receipt and the money paid, they told me there was an issues with validating my card and I needed to send some id to verify my address. I submitted my rates notice, but was told it had to be photo id. Who else has had to submit photo id to complete an online transaction, for anything, ever?
No sign of the bike or a refund.
Not happy, Justin

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

A precautionary tale of buying bikes online.