Bicycles Online Shopping Experience

Bicycles Online Shopping Experience

4.2

Jay Mac

Jay MacNorth Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from this company

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

They don't return phone calls or answer emails

I placed an order on the 6/9/2020 and as of today (18/9/2020) it still hasn't been shipped from their warehouse. My wife and I have called multiple times and left messages with no response, I've raised a dispute on the website on the 11/9/2020 with no response and I've emailed multiple times with no response.

Based on my experience the customer service is terrible and I'm wondering if bicycles online is a scam site.

*EDIT* as of the 22/9/2020 After achieving contact with Bicycles Online my issues with the order have been resolved quickly and professionally and the bike arrived today.

Ben C.
Ben C.

My order number is N133907

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks, Ben, will be in contact shortly.

Kind Regards

Dee S.

Dee S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shopping online with Bicyles online store

The website was easy to navigate. Plenty of choice and the bike pump with guage was shipped quickly. It was delayed due to vivid restrictions but I am pleased with the overall process of ordering to arrival.

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Nothing but excellent service for great products.

I’ve experienced nothing but excellent service. I’ll use Bicycles Online as my first choice every time and encourage my friends to do the same because of value for money and service provided

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for the review Richard! Have a great weekend, we hope you manage to get some riding time in.

Cheers

Glenn

GlennSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

need a bike

Found what I wanted - purpose , style , price . Easily ordered,on line . The tracking online was accurate excellent with on time delivery Product was easily put together and ready to go . Follow ups were helpful , all done online . No hesitation in telling others

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi Glenn. Many thanks for the review and glad everything went smooth with your transaction with us. We hope you enjoy getting out on the bike!

Cheers

2 weeks not 2 days to deliver; wrong colour!!

I ordered my bike on the basis it would take 2 days to ship. It arrived 2 weeks later. In the meantime, ALL of my attempts to phone were not answered - no one picked up the phone nor did anyone return my call. Bike now arrived. Shame it's blue and not the red one I ordered ...

Lizzie
Lizzie

N130568

kishigami n.Sydney, NSW

Faulty bike - requested exchange - received exactly the same faulty bike

I bought Polygon Sierra Deluxe Sport Women's City Bike. During assembly the front fender would not attach to the fork suspension due to a damaged thread in the hole. Arranged to return the bike, requesting to exchange this bike for the same model (700CX43). After two weeks I received a package with exactly the same faulty item, including the same faulty fork suspension. This is extremely disappointing if not shocking, and now I requested a full refund. Beware of a very poor customer service.

Hi,
Thanks for your review and so sorry to hear about your experience. This is not normal protocol. Can you please supply me with a ticket number or order number so we can take a look at what has happened and why?

Hi,
This matter has been resolved and I received a full refund.

Really positive experience buying pedals online!

Purchasing my first SPD pedals through Bicyclesonline was straightforward. The links to the promotional video meant so knew ax’s rly what I was getting. The pedals arrived promptly as promised.

Super happy with the bike.

Bought my Polygon Diablo 29er through Bicycles Online. Couldn’t be more happy with the bike and the service. Was easy to put together with the tools and instructions. Love riding the bike. Best bike I’ve ever owned. Many thanks.

Holly

HollyVictoria

Yep, add to cart, do it.

Fantastic, easy to navigate and helpful website, incredibly fast delivery (in the midst of a pandemic!) but most importantly, I LOVE my new bike and helmet. Good value for money. Awesome packaging too. Highly recommend Bicycles Online and will be purchasing again.

TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Done with Bicycles Online!

Entity helmet did not fit as there was a groove inside of helmet. Requested return for credit and was told because of COVID they would not be accepting. Made my case again as it’s absolutely new and even bike shops allow you try on before buying and if it doesn’t fit, then no purchase!! I followed up with 3 more emails requesting for a credit and will purchase other parts and tools. No response back from Leny who was dealing with my case. I’m going to let Entity helmet sit there and make a $62 loss on it but I will never ever buy from Bicycles Online again.

Frank H.

Frank H.Central West, NSW

They are a great company that is easy to deal with and they ship their products fast. There size cart for their bikes is spot on. I love when we received the bike there was a compact Multi bike tool with it free of charge.

CMack

CMackGoulburn Valley, VIC

Purchased a cargo basket and basket net. Received items quickly and was updated with item despatch. Packed well. Both items are of good quality. Would recommend this site for purchases.

Luke V.

Luke V.South East Queensland, QLD

Incorrect tube size fitted - how?

Brand new bike had 27.5" tubes fitted to 29" tyres. Tube blew while I was riding and forced the tyre off the rim. The response was to reimburse me for purchasing my own replacement tube without any explanation as to why this happened and what they will do to prevent it happening to others.
All communication appears to be through offshore call centres without any real connection to the daily operations or decision making team

Ramesh R.

Ramesh R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good online experience but a horrendous delivery partner

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service

Josh L.

Josh L.Perth, WA

Happy Chappy

When I placed my order was told an estimated date due to being on back order, the bike shipped way before this date and postage was really fast. When I opened the box with my bike in was very happy to see the care and effort gone in to making sure the bike was protected and the main parts assembled thoroughly. Very happy with my overall experience with bicycles online and have recommended them to many people.

Awsome

Purchased a bike and it was arrived in a box. Easy to assemble and great to ride. Completely happy with the company and the bike. I would definitely recommend bicycleonline.

bunny2705

bunny2705South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible after sales service

Bought an Aldi electric bike -first mistake I guess. Just after 1 year when warranty had expired the battery wouldn’t charge anymore. Had only been ridden a handful of times. Customer service via BicycleonlIne. Their suggestion was to have tested at their warehouse even though was in another state. Only option available was to order a new battery for $500 - throwing good money after bad I guess. Would never buy another electric bike from anyone other than a local dealer.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Excellent service and product!!

Brought Marin San Quentin off the online store on the 27th of May and came on a Wednesday 24th June. To enlighten the negative feedback I was prepared to wait and knew the COVID-19 delay would impact my order so did not expect fast shipping. Once notified on the 22nd the bike arrived within days of confirmation.
Overall excellent service from the support team when answering questions. Also surprised with a multitool in the package and bike was very protected in the box to stop it from getting damaged. Would buy from them again.