Bicycles Online Shopping Experience

Bicycles Online Shopping Experience

4.3

Polygon Path

Very Easy ordering super fast delivery quality item arrived as described. Tighten the bars, adjust seat, safety check and ready to go in 10 minutes.
Happy to recommend to family and friends

Great product

Great product which was very easy to assemble. Delivered in a timely manner, and meets our familyys needs very well. Would highly recommended this product as a cost effective and reliable solution.

Alma G

Alma GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect bike with a super easy online shopping experience.

Shopping for my new bike was super easy and hassle free with bicycles online. It came literally the next day and super easy to put together. I would highly recommend purchasing your next bike or bike accessories with bicycles online.

Nelson Gunasti

Nelson GunastiSydney, NSW

Quick, Efficient and Timely!

Bicycles Online is like the Apple of bikes. It comes beautifully packaged in a box, with excellent instructions and tools to assemble it. They were quick, they were efficient, they were timely and most importantly, the end product was fantastic. They were brilliant from start to finish.

Nigel Hackman

Nigel Hackman

Great bike e path 5 polygon

Just took out my first e bike . Its the polygon e path 5. From bicyclesonline .com.au Amazing ride. 30klm felt relaxing ,not worried about steep inclines now. This bike is as good as any other i have looked at all $1000 or more above what i paid. Thanks bicyclesonline.

Lindsay P.

Lindsay P.Sydney, NSW

Room for Improvement

Gerard N.

Gerard N.Sydney, NSW

Grwat customer service

Recently I purchased a new bicycle for my son, after spending a bit of time analyzing the bicycles available on the website and matching one to suit I contacted customer service and placed the order effortlessly

JohnW

JohnW

Excellent Custom Service and Pricing

A top product at a fantastic price. I upgraded these pedals to a set of dual purpose pedals and customer staff were very happy to oblige. Will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks.

Fantastic service

Cannot fault bicyclesonline. They’re responsive to email enquires and phone calls alike. They have provided excellent pre and post customer support. The ordering to receiving the bike was 2 days! I’ve never had anything arrive so quickly. Definitely happy with overall purchasing experience.
Would recommend to anyone considering purchasing through this site.

Super easy

These guys have made it easy to browse and buy online and the service is there to match. I can highly recommend giving them a go for your next purchase.

Profiteering during hard times

I was shocked to see prices have risen duren these hard times, all bike stores are booming and profits risen but it is sad to see companies increasing bike prices.

RednblackBrisbane

Great bikes for unbelievable prices

Website is first class, excellent info on bikes.
The quality of back of house operations doesn’t seem to match the seemless front of house facade, yet i am so happy to have access to these excellent marin bikes it is easy to forgive that mess.

2 days delivery is exceptional at the price. If you know a little about assembly or can have someone help you assemble it will be worth buying a polygon or marin bike from this company.

Very impressed.

Nicole L

Nicole LSydney, NSW

10/10 Best Shopping experience I have ever had

I'm a novice bike rider. I stumbled across a bike enthusiasts chat forum and Polygon was the brand they recommended. The mainstream brands were not. That was when I stumbled across bicyclesonline. Months of searching and hesitation are over. Their products and prices knock the competition for six. They have a great website, when I sent a couple of emals to them, my questions were answered promptly and professionally. I am new to buying online and generally prefer face to face customer service as I am almost 50. I had a blast and am now eagerly awaiting for my stunning bike to arrive. I found their response time to emails was excellent and I received an invoice within a few minutes of completing my purchase. Awesome experience.

Sergio

SergioBowral

Great experience, highly recommended!!!!!

Bike arrived less than 48 hours after order online, extremely well packaged, I would definitely recommend, grea people to deal with. Very easy to assemble once out of package all in all great experience.

Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Great local online bike store

I've purchased various bike accessories (and bike) from here in the past and each time it's always been a easy process with quick delivery. Combined with competitive pricing and a good range of products I can see myself purchasing from them again in the future. Any communication has been quickly replied to and the one warranty issue I had was resolved with no fuss (despite the item being (just) out of warranty).

mattbuilt

mattbuiltSydney, NSW

Nice bike

This is the third bike I have bought from this company, one for me and two for the kids.
The bikes are great.
The company and customer service are a pleasure to deal with.
Highly recommended.

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best online shopping experience ever

The title says it all. Easy to use website, absolutely lightning quick delivery, well packaged and everything I needed in the box to get riding. This was hands-down the best online shopping experience ever!

Hari

HariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product advice on the website and guidance to make the best choice for the individual need

I found Bicycles online by accident being a novice to cycling and wanting to know more about what type/which bike to buy for my needs. I found the online information and advice on the website excellent and guided me very easily to what I needed within my price range. The purchase experience was excellent! I knew what I was getting, what was happening at each stage and I'm delighted with the product. Quality fo the bike met with the expectations I had based on the information provided. Overall very happy customer

Steve Lewis

Steve LewisHunter Region, NSW

Extremely helpful with a great product

Have dealt with bicycles on line on a number of occasions now. Have purchased two bikes as well as accessories. Any enquires either by phone or email is handled promptly and efficiently

Mario

MarioSydney, NSW

Polygon Relics 20

My son is so happy with his new bike, he love to ride it, delivery was very quick. Would recommend this shop. Considering of buy a big bike for myself and my wife.