Big W Online Store

Big W Online Store

Online Shopping Is A Dump

Your So called online Shopping is a joke at the least and that's being nice in words if you don't make a order before 12pm you have to wait till the following day maybe if your so called staff stop having a cuppa tea and a get together in the middle of the store and do what they are paid to do maybe just maybe things might get done and folks might get what they ordered quicker but we all know how big business works (screw the little people) right no screw you and you company we the people are the ones keeping your butt open

You just lost my business

I have a Big W $250 gift card which I will now utilise for groceries (Woolworths) as buying on-line & instore is a nightmare, I had all intentions of spending the $250 at Big W - WAY too hard and your array of goods is poor..... (Tweed Heads - QLD) NO 7 or 7.5 litre slow cookers NO wear to been seen nor could I order them on-line (Russell Hobbs) the shelves wear basically bear and as far as clothing, doona selection went was also poor.
Unfortunately I have NO choice with the gift card so I guess the $ still goes back into your ripoff Pockets.

K-Mart rules for selection......

Love shopping online with click and collect

I used click and collect to buy a Mother’s Day gift for my grandma
Love that I can buy it and then just go pick it up and skip the quest at checkout and also find it easier searching online for gifts as o never would have known you sold that if I didn’t see it online

4 weeks after placing an order & it still hasn't arrived

Now this is mainly down to Auspost losing the parcel but 3 weeks after lodging the missing item with Big W & I'm still none the wiser to what is going on. No updates from Big W & Auspost has closed my case as being resolved. Not happy

Do not buy from Big W online.

You can collect Big W online shopping from from Woolworths but you can't return an item. Thought I'd save postage so went to my nearest Woolworths store 50 kms away only to be told "that has nothing to do with us" by a very rude woman at the "service" desk. This woman bullied me and threatened me (long story) and told me I had to take it to the neatest Big W which is 300 km away. This woman was aggressive. She treated me like dirt and I am a tiny old age pensioner. Just a lady wanting a refund on a piece of junk and trying to save money by not having to post it since I'd already paid postage to get it. I will never set foot in Woolworths or Big W again and will be lodging a formal complaint. Thank goodness I always pay with PayPal online or I'd be in strife. I will get my refund and return postage. But just more trouble for me. Saddest thing is I had just left my psychologist as I am recovering from PTSD caused by relentless bullying. Thanks Woolworths. No wonder Big W is going broke. What ever happened to customer service? Oh that's right. There isn't any. They just take your money. I'll stick with IGA where you get real service with a smile. I am too upset to eat. And all just because I wanted to return a product that isn't fit for sale namely REO phone. If I'd seen a review I wouldn't have bought it but there were none. There is one now written by me. If you can't give refunds, why can you collect online purchases from Big W at Woolworths? "That's got nothing to do with us" isn't a satisfactory response.

Make it easy

Did my first click and collect using afterpay, didnt have a clue what to do, ladies at booval were so helpful and ready same day. Will be using them alot as saves so much time which i dont have.

couldn't get any better

I bought lots of great stuff and they are all working fine. I have never had to return anything or access the service menu. Big W is a great store.

Outstanding service

Fabulous service. I didn't realise a flash-special was online-only (on the day I forgot my phone). The store manager lent me an ipad so I could order it and processed the order on the spot. Really friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
(Ps It was a Dyson V6 Animal handstick vacuum and it's amazing).

Never Again

Had to return Viano 65' inch Television for refund as Faulty black lines sent photos to them .
Worst customer Service ever!!! ordered 04/02/2019
The toll service was really bad for pick up return it is now 02/03/19 television was sent back to Sydney
for refund and credit back to afterpay still waiting no contact from big w online .
only when I have sent emails to find out and continuous phone calls
have spoken too so many different people who didn't know what was happening???
toll tracking useless!!!
still don't know where television is still paying after pay out of account no television
Worst service ever .
we always shop at Big w never again . Order Number AUBW273905470-0

Bernard Browne

Slight time delay between warehouse system that indicates stock levels, and the ability to Order.

Logged into Big W to review order placed last week to find out the progress.

The order #Order Number: AUBW274054535 Showed items canceled (not by me) as full charge was made on my card. I had rang to question the items that were showing up as canceled and was advised that the order had no information on canceled items and is currently in a picking/packing stage. I had requested for the order be complete before sending. Was advised that the order will be complete. I had then checked on the main item if it will be shipped. Was advised that yes it will and the order is complete.

Today I receive a new email stating a new invoice amount and BIG W Shipment Confirmation with no back order of items that are still showing as order online.

I feel their system could update a little quicker so I can know what can and cant be ordered due to stock levels.

Ordered 5 pretty standard items, checked with the store for supply. Now everything is out of stock

I ordered 5 pretty basic items from BigW - sunscreen, 2 tops, a hat and a suitcase. I checked with the local store a few hours before placing the order in case they did not have the suitcase and I could look for a similar style and the same with the hat. I was told they had all and items were pretty standard and in stock. 3 days later I am sent an email telling they have no stock of any of the items and my order cancelled. I called the helpline and the lady was very helpful and called the store - and now I know where the issue is. Manager advised no stock and they are doing a stocktake and the lady who does online orders is not in.

Seems it’s all to hard and the order cancelled.

If you don’t want online orders, don’t setup an online shop.

Instead of refund charged twice!

Placed an online order for $125 and most products were unavailable (after I paid) so I asked for full refund. Instead got charged twice and no refund. Won’t get an answer to this until Monday because today is Friday. What a headache!

Worst service ever. Pretty much stole money from me.

Pre ordered and item and paid delivery fee for it to be delivered on date of release. Purpose of pre order is to get it early, not after everyone else. I didn’t pay extra money for it to be delivered the next week.