Big W Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Big W? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big W Account services seem to work when it feels like it

bigw.com.au will not link my rewards card to my account. Allows me to log in to my account sometimes. Everyday Rewards card number or email and password (that is current and working with rewards.com.au) So I won't be shopping online with Big W. Partner or what? Works with Woolworths, works with rewards .com.au

Sue H.
Sue H.South Australia

lost my package cant be bothered looking for it

rang bigw online delivery service where i live couldnt be bothered connecting me to online delivery service, the rang a another bigw got through to the department i needed only to find out NOTHING, so i emailed them still waiting package overdue 3 days

Seajay
SeajayMelbourne

Won't allow me to review poor quality cookware or entertain a refund for faulty products.

I recently bought a brand called Tasty cookware and have found within two uses that it is faulty I emailed them regarding this and told them that I had tried to review the cookware instead of dealing with any of my complaint please send me a link to review them on this site. Anti customer service

Marie
MarieFar North Queensland, QLD

No credit card option

Just spent 20 mins choosing online items to buy. Went to pay and they aren't accepting credit/debit cards. What's that about?..not happy!

KPP
KPPAustralian Capital Territory

Don't purchase online for home delivery!

Jess
JessNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Toddler bed completely snapped

Got a bluey toddler bed online under a year ago and as my small 3 year old went to hop into bed, the bed completely fell apart. Nails and screws popping out everywhere. Spoke with big W who spent as long as they could screwing me around, absolute no care for the fact a bed made for a toddler snapped. Ended up taking the bed to the tip because of how long it was taking big w, couldn't have a bed sitting around with wood sticking out. Didn't end up hearing back from Big W. Something made for small children should not have broken the way it did, especially under a year since purchase. Thankfully my toddler wasn't hurt majorly!. No more furniture buying for me through BigW.

Softy
SoftyIllawarra, NSW

Big W is good, but found the Jaspa High and Soft pillow too firm

Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the store to touch the pillows in person, so ordered online, relying on the description of the pillow. The Jaspa pillow is high, but, in my opinion, not particularly soft. Maybe it is a bit softer than firm pillows, but it didn't have that 'sinking into a cloud' feel I was hoping for from a pillow labelled soft. Other than that, the Jaspa pillow seems like a good quality pillow.

Steve
Steve

Men's Pyjamas the worst I have ever bought 10 June 2022

If you are 6'3" and weigh about a 100kg don't even think about buying 3XL, they are the latest winter pyjamas. They are the worst fitting pyjamas I have ever bought. BigW your quality control is a disgrace.

Lisa m.
Lisa m.Murray Mallee, SA

toy mania

disappointed with the toy sale online cant layby most items or not available in my local store so can not layby

Bella
BellaGippsland, VIC

Happy with the Store-not the Product.

I recently purchased a DB Flannelette Sheet Set. Received within days of ordering. When washed it was found the fitted sheet had a piece of white tape adhered to the back to cover a minor tear! Have kept as the fault is with the manufacturer, not Big W. Made in China!

T Briggs
T BriggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

We live rural and had our order within 2 days

Extremely fast delivery
The box was packed well
Good products
Will definitely be my preference to shop with from now on.

Jimi
Jimi

Rubbish

They pick items for online shipping from a retail store. Meaning if that store only has 3 of the 4 items you ordered, they will refund that item rather than sending it to you. This has happened to my twice for the same item. Both times the item was in stock.

Best vacuum I've owned

Sucks up dirt really good the first time! Perfect for the little ones messes and it's light weight and comes with a charger

Andrea C.
Andrea C.Perth, WA

Boot pick up is a joke

I purchased a moses basket online and elected to have a boot pick up from Gateways Cockburn tonight at 7.30
Arrived at loading dock precisely at the time stated via the text message I received, to be turned away by a store person stating categorically that the shop was closed and I would have to come tomorrow during opening hours! My purchase was sitting in view that I had paid for.
Absolutely disgusting so called customer service Big W and I won't ever be shopping at your store again.

Jimmy T.
Jimmy T.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery service is the worst I have ever experienced

I have ordered online with Big W twice now and both times were a nightmare. The delivery of my first order took over a month and I had to chase them up several times. They had no idea where my parcel was. Eventually it arrived in tatters. This time I was supposed to receive my item before Mother's Day, it's not going to happen and I'm not sure when I'll get it. And the real annoying part, both orders were being filled by stores, mere suburbs away.