Big W Online Store

Big W Online Store

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely awful

Ordered a product online. It was instantly paid for. Contacted later in day to say despite exhaustive search they couldnt find stock. Even though online listing showed stock available. Was told my money was refunded. Drove to the next BigW and purchased the item for cash. Checked bank statement next day to see original payment was made, then refunded, then taken out of my account again. Spoke to six staff over the course of a week. Still havent been refunded. Staff are rude and completely ignore customer enquires. Absolutely terrible service. Will never shop there again

Cassandra

CassandraNortheast, VIC

Why have items online then say can't deliver to particular postcode!!!!!!!

Tried online shopping with them. Filled my basket with simple items like kids swimwear and towels, girls underwear etc. Was informed via checkout that most items couldn't be delivered to my postcode. What a joke. Why advertise these items online, then let customers place them in a cart but then deny delivery of product. What's the point of online shopping. Very frustrating thinking you've done a shop and be denied last minute when you go to edit your cart. Going elsewhere!!!!!

Julie

JulieGippsland, VIC

Fantastic Service

Big W have consistently delivered my books faster than any other company I have used. And their prices for books and shipping are amazing. I had one damaged book arrive, a new one arrived as soon as I returned the damaged one, so overall I am very impressed.

Paul S.

Paul S.South East Queensland, QLD

Online shopping experience needs reworking.

Click and Collect is usually very fast, with same day (after 4 pm) and next day pick up depending on what time the order is placed. However, Big W have chosen to go with either Click and Collect or Home delivery as the only two choices you get. Often this means if an item is out of stock in store or online, then you have to drop it from your basket in order to be able to complete the order. To me this is woefully inadequate, given that other retailers, like Best'n'Less and Target will fulfill orders by sourcing stock from their network of stores. Big W should really look into making their online shopping experience a seemless fullfilment experience for the customer.

James D

James DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what I wanted!

After much internet searching, I found an attractive, yet inexpensive 24cm Decor planter pot and saucer that suited my needs precisely. Website has good pictures, product descriptions and prompt delivery.

Sarah

SarahHunter Region, NSW

Online store is limited

Big w is great instore, lots of stock etc. Their online store is shocking, i cant even order car seats that they have in store online. Great when i can get to the store.

Melanie H.

Melanie H.Hunter Region, NSW

Good online service

Always happy with the quality of my purchases from this retailer. Last few orders items have been listed as in stock online but when the order is processed it states not available which is frustrating. Goods usually arrive quickly though

Use Over Kmart!!

I have seen condoms in the kmart store but for some reason they werent on the online store. In my opinion this is a safety issue. i needed condoms fast and kmart let me down. im a young bloke and i dont fancy having a baby at this age and big w helped me with that. thank you big w you protected me from making my girlfriend pregnant and protecting me from my girlfriends sti's. so dont buy from kmart they will dont care about you and if you rely on them to much they will probaby blue ball you. so 5 stars from me congrats to big w i love yall

If I could give 0 stars I would

I purchased 2 phones and 2 cases. I only received 1 case. I'm missing 2 phones and a case. Not happy it's ridiculous! I asked customer service what was going on and they said that I should check tracking to see if it was sent in different parcels. I checked and no it was apparently all sent together. However I was missing items. Poor online service so angry. Will be contacting the appropriate people if I am not refunded my money. I will update if big W fix this problem.

Aqib Islam

Aqib IslamHunter Region, NSW

Pathetic and false claims on website

Bigw advertises on its website that orders for click and collect placed before 12:00 could be picked up same day after 4:00PM. Based on this statement I placed an order for a gift for my son. Despite 3 days have not received notification for pick up despite their website showing item available in stock. when I contacted online help desk they are saying we have asked store to expedite it though stock is available with them. Why make such exaggerated claims of same day pick up when they cannot fulfill this in 3 days even.

Rose L.

Rose L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The poorest organized online retailer

If I am able to select size, quantity and add to cart, the item should be available online for delivery. It wasn’t. If I was able to do the above and confirm payment, the item should be available and ready for delivery in due course. It’s not.

Don't show items as available when clearly they are not!

Dee Tee

Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great online but instore yeah nahh

svtmusk

svtmuskSydney, NSW

Too expensive

Jay Lee ling

Jay Lee lingPerth, WA

I would give a zero if i could

I bought items from online. Only recieved one. The expenssive shoes i bought didnt arrive and they where shipped in same package. Customer service is a joke no one gets back to you. I will update if big w fix the problem for me. Not happy.

Delilah Laritz

Delilah LaritzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not waste your money!

DO NOT waste your money shopping with them online!!! I purchased $280 worth of goods and they said I ticked to leave goods at the front door, I got one $15 item delivered. I questioned what was happening as they emailed me saying my packages were broken up into 2 orders but then they said it was apparently done in 3. The dodgy delivery driver rocked up to my HOUSE unannounced saying he had photos and wouldn't show me them. So Toll finally sent them through and it didn't prove anything apart from Big W online is really unprofessional in helping you when dealing with issues and they don't actually help at all. Stick with Target online. They are a lot better and I've never had an issue with them! No wonder Big W stores are closing down...

Online Shopping Is A Dump

Your So called online Shopping is a joke at the least and that's being nice in words if you don't make a order before 12pm you have to wait till the following day maybe if your so called staff stop having a cuppa tea and a get together in the middle of the store and do what they are paid to do maybe just maybe things might get done and folks might get what they ordered quicker but we all know how big business works (screw the little people) right no screw you and you company we the people are the ones keeping your butt open

Fred

FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

You just lost my business

I have a Big W $250 gift card which I will now utilise for groceries (Woolworths) as buying on-line & instore is a nightmare, I had all intentions of spending the $250 at Big W - WAY too hard and your array of goods is poor..... (Tweed Heads - QLD) NO 7 or 7.5 litre slow cookers NO wear to been seen nor could I order them on-line (Russell Hobbs) the shelves wear basically bear and as far as clothing, doona selection went was also poor.
Unfortunately I have NO choice with the gift card so I guess the $ still goes back into your ripoff Pockets.

K-Mart rules for selection......

Sarah Stuart

Sarah StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love shopping online with click and collect

I used click and collect to buy a Mother’s Day gift for my grandma
Love that I can buy it and then just go pick it up and skip the quest at checkout and also find it easier searching online for gifts as o never would have known you sold that if I didn’t see it online

Ian C.

Ian C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

4 weeks after placing an order & it still hasn't arrived

Now this is mainly down to Auspost losing the parcel but 3 weeks after lodging the missing item with Big W & I'm still none the wiser to what is going on. No updates from Big W & Auspost has closed my case as being resolved. Not happy

Clare Trewick

Clare TrewickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Make it easy

Did my first click and collect using afterpay, didnt have a clue what to do, ladies at booval were so helpful and ready same day. Will be using them alot as saves so much time which i dont have.