Raye64

Raye64Central Queensland, QLD

No items available!

So sick and tired of them advertising items that are NOT available in any store in any state in the whole flippin' country. Seriously, they need to fire the complete and utter MORONS who keep doing this!!!!!

Consumer

ConsumerSydney, NSW

Takes too long to receive an order

Placed an order over a week ago...still waiting, would have been quicker driving to a store, oh wait but they are closing most of their stores! I wonder why, terrible service no stock! Pathetic! They also use Fastway, who are hopeless as well!

Sam D.

Sam D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definitely NOT price competitive! Dissatisfied, Feeling ripped off!

I just purchased a bottle of Head and Shoulders 2 in 1, 550ml Old Spice bottle, cost me $19.00. Could have bought exactly the same product and size, for $9.50 on special at Coles, $9.49 not on special at Chemist warehouse. That's 200% on the other stores and probably most expensive in all of Australia... Feeling rather silly and totally ripped off by a store that supposedly prides itself on being "great value gifts, books and all things baby, kids and home." Seriously? Do your shopping around first!

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Easy to order and delivered 3 days later. Notifications were given at every step on the way too Will use again

grrrr123

grrrr123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dreadful Online Ordering System and no backup or support from Big W

Waiting

Made an online purchase on the 3rd April. Partner made one a few days later. My partner has already received an email saying his order had shipped. Normally I have to wait 2 days before getting an email to say items have shipped, I’ve been waiting 4 days and haven’t received an email yet.

malcolm37

malcolm37Perth, WA

cant sms or one phone call for 40 bucks delivery

payed 40 bucks in delivery i said on my order sms me so i can come to the gate to open it didnt get no sms or nothing then i get a msg to say come pick up ur item from the toll location are u crazy no thanks sent ,my order back useless

Kate J

Kate J

Great

I ordered one order with target and one with big w on the same day for a selection of kids clothes. My first order with big w arrived within 2 days with all the items had ordered. Target on the other hand have already cancelled two items from my order and I’m expecting there will be more as hardly any of the items have been posted. So bravo to big w for having everything in stock that I ordered and for the prompt delivery of my items.

The people they use to deliver are unreliable

We have used the online ordering twice now and both times the company they use to deliver the goods have been unreliable. Both times these were gifts and both times they have not come any where near their predicted delivery date. Be warned to allow a long delay.

Rachel

RachelWilliamsdale 2620, ACT

Worst. Service. Ever.

Ordered nappies. Its been 4 weeks. Items were returned to sender for reasons unknown. Have had to purchase multiple other nappy packs whilst waiting for my order to arrive. Have emailed Big W but so far no resolution.

desiree18

desiree18BRISBANE

Waste of time and money.

Ordered online. 1 item turned up. Contacted x2 company re:shipment never got back to me. Then courier. No response. Then Big w. No one has replied yet.

K. todd

K. todd

Appalling service

redlum9999

redlum9999South East Queensland, QLD

How hard can it be?

Seriously in 2021 can't they have an online system where the items that you order online, which they say are in stock, actually are? Order and pay ,then get told a day later that there is no stock. And have to wait up to a week to get your money back. Hopeless .

Abbey

AbbeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Unresolved issue

I ordered a spin mop online i had a box arrive from big w and in the box was a box of baby wipes no spin mop i tried to resolve it with big w and sent them pictures and proof they said they were sorry and going to send out my mop i originally ordered but they never did i tried to resolve it again for a secound attempt and just got passed around and ignored months later still no resolution.

Helen Smith

Helen SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I ordered 3 items on line on the 17th February and I received all my items I ordered on the 18th through Australia Post. Very impressed with the service by all incolcws.

Worst delivery service in Australia

Absolutely useless..Ruined my son's 10th bday.Ordered item was thrown on our front Lawn on stormy Melbourne morning.No correspondence to let us know that the delivery was going to be that morning.3 weeks later a s Iam still chssing up refund and pick up of damage goods

Sarah

Sarah Perth, WA

Online purchasing

I put a pick up order in online while the store was closed they were fast efficient and friendly I will be definitely using this service again for my shopping needs

Br00

Br00Sydney, NSW

Perfect Buying Experience.

I ordered a JVC television for Click and Collect at about 10 PM a couple of days ago. A order confirmation email was received almost immediately. The following morning another email arrived at about 10 AM to inform me that my order was ready for collection. When I got to the Service counter at The BIG W Warringah Mall the TV was there waiting for me. I did need to show the order email and my ID to a very friendly staff. All in all an excellent buying experience.

Shane

Shane

Order placed 23/1/21 still waiting on some products to be delivered

Ordered lego creator on 23/1/21 was supposed to be delivered on 27/1/21 still waiting on delivery of product. Even paid $7.95 for delivery pathetic!!!

Susan Neaves

Susan NeavesCentral West, NSW

NO MORE

Having ordered 6 packs of hand wipes for $9.90 postage my order was reduced to 1 as stock was not available. Had they contacted me I would have cancelled the order instead of paying postage for only 1 item worth $4.80. This is not the first time they have done this, so I will not be shopping with BW again EVER.