Big W Online Store

Big W Online Store

Fulfillment issues need sorting out!!

Spent time online placing a large order, carefully selecting which items were listed as AVAILABLE from the store I wanted to collect from. Order went through and the very next day my order was cancelled as NO items were available. Very frustrating customer experience. And a generic email stating the order was cancelled and funds will be returned within 5 working days. Sort your fulfillment issues Big W, to stop pissing off customers!

Very Poor, Zero Star Rating

Honest Reviews

Honest ReviewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love BigW

BigW online and retail store is amazing.
Always love shopping.
Customer service is excellent and products for pick up or delivery always on time.
Been a long term customer of Bigw.

Lorraine

LorraineTasmania

Fast Postage

I found their service to be extremely fast. I live in Tassie ordered on a Wednesday and it arrived on Friday , the same week and it came from Melbourne. I can't even get an order that fast from here is Tas from another big store. Their postage cost is very reasonable, half the price of the other big store I order from. Will definitely order from again.

Breeana

Breeana

Fast shipping

Fast shipping,always receive confirmation email for shipping a day after ordering,always comes in a fast time and packaged greatly,never had a problem with them befor,will continue ordering and shipping from
Big w

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service, Delivery on-time

I had bought online so the offers were good, website was easy to use and navigate. AfterPay option was available. Good product range and variety. Promotional materials available. On-time delivery

Lisa RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic!

I will never purchase an item from a Big W store again, online or physical. Ordered my item and then waited several days for it to be dispatched, to then receive an email saying they cannot provide the item, becasue it was unavailable when I purchased it, and they have cancelled my order. If it was unavailable when I purchased it, why was it showing as in stock on the site, and why did the online store let the purchase go through? Seriously, was your online store designed by a moron?

Absolutely pathetic business model, would give them minus stars if the option was available. Steer well clear of these cowboys.

Lisa R

Funnily enough, 2 days later Big W has stock of the same item I wanted to purchase available at the full price instead of the sale price it was listed at when I made my purchase - I think I smell a rat! I have contacted the ACCC as well.

Crystal

CrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

product as advertised

Ordered my daughters booster seat via click and collect. Great service, fast and product exactly as advertised . Will be happy to use this service again. Was ready in a few days

Serene

Serene

NO STOCK RUDE STAFF

They attempted to charge a ridiculous delivery fee for a 10 dollar item, after the other 7 items were ALL OUT OF STOCK! Yet they're falsely advertising on eBay and on their website, that these items ARE IN STOCK! And when I called to sort this out, the rude staff would not listen, and kept talking over the top of me, and wouldn't cancel the order and give me my money back.

Delivery home service was terrible and unprofessional.

So disappointed with online order. I recommend you to not order anything from online website or choose delivery home. They’re so unprofessional for deliver your stuff and you still have to pick up parcel at post office. Even you order a big appliances online. And also they don’t take any responsibility when you ask for customer service.

Cjane

CjaneSydney, NSW

Click n collect

I wasn't notified of my pick up time and called the Hasslegrove store. I was quite annoyed bybthis time and was very short with the young lady on the phone. Long story short, [name removed] at hasslegrove handled my serious attitude problem, found my order and still delivered outstanding customer service!

Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Online store Disaster Again. 3rd time

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big W online has made my life so much easier!!!

Since Big W online click and collect my life has been made so much easier...
Being pregnant and having children its so much easier to place the order run in and get my order instead of dragging the children around. Especially in the holiday season

ELL

ELLVictoria

Terrible service

Very disappointed with online form, whats a point to fill the form with person/billing address is different to receiver/delivery address when the receiver also has invoice with xmas Presents unit price????? Such ashamed when you dont want The receiver to know the value of presents!

Waste of packaging

I order a card game and a few other items but had to be sent separately and I receive this small item in a big box with heaps of paper

Jehosaphat

JehosaphatCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

6 NEW NINTENDO GAMES PURCHASED. RECEIVED EMPTY GAME CASES & NO GAMES

Ordered 6 Nintendo Switch games only to discover the plastic game cases were empty and no game cartridges were found inside. So I paid hundreds of dollars for 6 plastic cases. Cannot understand how this could occur! Yet to resolve this issue!

Online store sells stock that is unavailable

Im frustrated that half my click and collect order is unavailable. I have been refunded, but the item should not have been able to be purchased if out of stock.

Don't click and collect!

Ordered something before 12pm to make the 'pick up after 4pm' deadline. Got a text message at 5.30pm...on a Saturday (store had been closed for 30 minutes at that point). Absolutely useless. Will never use that service again.

Rich

RichWestern Australia

Good Experience

Second time I've ordered from Big W online using Pick Up option. Received notice within a couple of hours that the item was ready to be picked up. No problem picking up from store.

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

online order DIsaster!!!!

Worst online service ever half order wasnt delivered other half was wrong order then they messed up the refund doesnt get much worse!!!! I will never order online again worst experience ever!!