2.5

Amanda C

Amanda CIllawarra, NSW

So easy to use

I love shopping online at big w, everything is always in stock and the range of items is really generous, big w has great quality items at affordable prices, I love big w!!

S R.

S R.Sydney, NSW

Online orders not fulfilled

Twice now I have placed an online order only to have multiple items refunded, sometimes minutes after placing the order and having the money taken from my credit card. Its misleading conduct to suggest to consumers those products are available when clearly there is no stock. I would not have gone ahead with either order if it could not have been filled in total. Big W should fix its systems and processes, like other retailers, and only sell stock which it has available. To do anything else is deceptive.

Angie b

Angie bSouth East Queensland, QLD

After having a long, big drama with an online order with Big W, which, long story short, was eventually sent to the wrong address, same street and number but different suburb, I was fortunate enough to deal with a gentleman named Orion. Orion resolved all of my queries and was beyond helpful, efficient and polite. I want to give a big shout out to him to say thank you. As for Big W...... never again!

Steve

Steve

Bye bye Big W

They will not deliver Peter Rabbit to my PO Box here in Melbourne.

Useless company. That's what post office boxes are for. Get it !!!!!!!!

No wonder these companies are going down the drain. Shocking on line service.

I even called their on line department and still no help. God help BIG W. They have lost a sale.

Nelson Y.

Nelson Y.Sydney, NSW

Not happy with my first BigW online purchase

I made an online order with 11 items worth around $70. All items were shown available when I order them. However, when I received my order, only 3 items arrived and cost me $21.

I'm not happy because the items I wanted most are missing. With other online shop, when the item became unavailable, they usually will call you and ask you do you like to cancel the order or delivery the available items. However, BigW just made the decision for me and it makes things much more expensive after taking the $7.9 delivery cost into account.

I will say BigW online store is not up to standard.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting for online order placed 4 weeks

Placed an online order on 12 April - 4 weeks later still not received. Numerous emails to Big W and also lodging missing item request with Australia Post. I understand with COVID-19, but 4 weeks is not good. In the meantime I have had 4 orders from Kmart which came all within 3-4 days of ordering. Also received an item from NZ in less than a week. Won't be ordering again from Big W.

Update - I called them today (11 May) and they said the order was only sent out on 5 May and that I should receive it in a couple of days!

Pollyanna

PollyannaSouthern and Hills, SA

Very good products but trying to find the articles required on line was not easy

After trying to find the articles I required that were in the catalogue I put my order in and was pleased with the articles and the promptness of the delivery. The biggest problem was to find the article that was in the catalogue so I could purchase what was advertised

Nikki315

Nikki315

EKO T.V

Purchased t.v online as it was last one in my area online service was great did click and collect as delivery was to pricey, T V was a bargain, easy to use great picture quality and sound quality,

Kerrie Young

Kerrie YoungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poorly made. Does not do what it is supposed to. Do NOT buy!

I purchased cat 4 litter trays, two with covers and two with " guards".
These are VERY disappointing because when the cats use them the urine splashes against the side and dribbles outside, onto the floor.
Complete waste of money!

Becca

BeccaBrisbane

Baby Items

Just had my very first grandbaby and am a very proud Nanna! I ordered some baby clothes from Big W and they were delivered super quick and my little man looks so cute!

Ordered too Much!!

Cannot understand why I was asked to limit my order when ordering children's clothing I had over 18 items in my cart, proceeded anyway, only to find the next day that items that I had ordered for a 3yr old were taken off the total order, just wanted basics for a 11month old and a 3yr old sales are sales after all.

Carol

CarolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non delivery

Ordered knitting wool on April 9 and still haven’t received my parcel...that’s 12 days later....this is my first experience of ordering on line from Big W...$60.....
Not happy, and no one to contact...

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Fast delivery

Thank you for the fast delivery for our order. I wasnt expecting it to be delivered this fast im very happy. I will be using the on line service again. Thank you

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Purchased items were out of stock, received empty product

Impressed with customer service and prompt collection of my items

I
First time online shopper due to current situation . place a cluck and collect order amd items were ready in a few hours on same day very satisfied with my shopping experience.

NK

NKNew South Wales

Worst experience ever

Have been trying to make a purchase online using a gift card. Have made numerous calls to "Customer service" but no one has any suggestions on what to do they just pass you off to someone else. No wonder the business is in trouble if customers can't make online purchases!

Keith

KeithDarwin, NT

First Class

We needed to furnish a unit interstate and due to travel restrictions, were forced to do it online. We tried to place an order with a large national home furnishings store (Spotlight) and they could not have made it more difficult. It was as if they didn't want the business. We then tried Big W and have subsequently placed two orders both of which have had a 95% fill rate, with notification to pick up within 3 hours of order placement. Emails acknowledging order placement, any out of stocks, tax invoice and notification of when ready to collect all within 3 hours - outstanding.

Ashmac51

Ashmac51South East Queensland, QLD

Very slow delivery

I bought a simple small toaster from Big W online in Brisbane. Took almost two weeks to be delivered to a Brisbane suburb.
Never waist my time with their delivery service again. Will buy elsewhere.

Never order online!

5 calls 3 email. No item, no refund as yet. Should of seen the red flags when they didn't send me receipt. They were happy to take my money. Plus they told me to ring up the vendor to chase it up. Not happy. With there was a no star option. Now I have to organise another birthday present. 2 weeks of chasing and now being quarantined my son might not get a present in time.

Sally

Sally

Stock Levels Not Accurate & You Will Be Out of Pocket Up to 20 Days. Website Poorly Built.