Big W Retail Stores

Palmerston

PalmerstonNorthern Territory

Click & Collect

Ordered online
However when I arrived there was delay in service (at the service desk) even though I was the only customer.
Then it turned out the (pool) item was out of stock. I then had to wait for a lengthy period whilst various staff organised a refund.
The worst bit was the extremely rude & helpful attitude of the staff.

Store LocationCasuarina
Sam H

Sam HSydney, NSW

Great product and customer service

I purchased a Diamond Back mountain bike for my son, it’s a great looking bike as well as very sturdy he is absolutely wrapped with it! Will be buying my daughter one for her birthday. Campbelltown store staff were amazing

Store LocationMacArthur Square Campbelltown NSW
Daniel proctor

Daniel proctorSydney Surrounds, NSW

SAMSUNG Tab A 8.0

Stopped working after a week, returned to bigW sent to Samsung , report claimed customer induced damage, no damage evident, poor quality avoid purchasing this samsung product, Samsung refused to investigate.

Arianna Ariti

Arianna AritiSydney, NSW

Honestly... what other store’s still sell calendars from the year before? Like...seriously?

2019 calendar still being on sale on 2020. This product was bought at carnes hill shopping center and they also have no calendars that are useful for students how need dates.

Store LocationCarnes hill
Ana

Ana

They sell faulty product

I bought a 32 GB SD card from big w, I inserted it in my security camera and few days later tried to check if it is be saved to my SD card, and on my computer it shows the SD card is not readable, tried few times with different adapters still didn’t work, I went back to the store where I purchased it, they said the package is opened so they can’t give me a refund or exchange, but seriously, how would I know if it is not working until I open the package and tried it?

Store LocationSouthland shopping centre

website advertising not in stock

went on the website prior to going to the store to guarantee i would find what i’m looking for. there were 4 options. they had only one of those four in stock, men’s medium. i was looking for a women’s size small. took three workers to help me find the shirt and non of them could explain to me why the shirts were advertised on the website when they were old stock that they no longer had.

Store Locationlivingston shopping centre
Kath

KathSydney, NSW

Trying To Purchase Dyson Handstick

So, Merrylands BIG W whilst trying to purchase Dyson Handstick which is in current sales catalogue, we are told its available at lay-by counter. When we approached Lay-by counter we were told they don't have any, and are only available on Thursdays or Fridays, but we can neither put our name down for one, or order one and pay for it now. When we asked if we could reserve or pay for one, the girl scrunched up her nose, shook her head and said "No". So not sure how to obtain their goods that are put out the back for safe keeping, if the staff don't assist with sales or helpful information.

Store LocationMerrylands - we were NOT able to purchase anything
Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Most preferred major retail store

The prices are always so cheap, and they always have lots of stock. I have never been able to not buy a product I went in store to buy. The staff are always very welcoming and friendly. The store is usually pretty tidy, but sometimes is a bit too disarrayed. When collecting click and collect, they are very fast and the process is very simple. I really like the fact that Big W offers Afterpay.

Store LocationLiverpool Westfields
Fad

FadPerth, WA

SUPER FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL

always a pleasure to visit the BIG W Kwinana store, the staff that work there are super friendly and always keen to help out when we can't find anything, i reccomend this as the best big w to visit!!

Store LocationKwinana

Happy mum

Happy mum

ok but could be better

Usually a long wait at the layby counter either in person or by phone but great service once i get through. I once was short changed but the shift manager made it right and gave me an additional ten dollars off an existing layby to compensate. Overall very happy with the staff but there probably should be more of them or more being trained on layby.

Store LocationNewcastle West
Monday

MondayPerth, WA

Good Once ...not anymore.

Store LocationKarrinyup
hebsh

hebshSydney, NSW

Menai BIGW

@ around 2.35 today on 3rd of February, try to contact bigW menai ask for book title Called targeting Homework, waiting on the phone and transferred 2- 3 times, and last time asked if I want to hold, I said no more wait, I need you to fix my problem, unprofessional way talking to the customer, with no even apologize as get the client waiting something normal.
you guys deserve to be sold.
not happy, not buying from BIGW again!! very simple....

Store LocationBIGW Menai
Steve L.

Steve L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad Customer Service

Store LocationBig W Marion SA
Mark P

Mark PHornsby

Poor service - will not allow exchange of unused shirt for better fitting size

My daughter brought a size M T-shirt for Xmas, its fit is too tight - Big W will not exchange for a size L, unless a itemised original receipt is produced which has been misplaced, they can't match a credit card slip transaction to it either unlike their competitors - I'm thinking of taking my business elsewhere & recommend others to do so as well via social media !

Store LocationMacqaurie

Konka 10.1" Tablet - TE1011 xmas present gone bad

Neo

NeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best department stores

Big W is now my go to department store. Used to be K-mart but I cant even sign up for an online account with them due to their stupid signup process. Plus Big W have a better range at competitive prices, with decent specials. Using AfterPay at Big W is a simple process. The staff are always friendly and helpful. One guy went to great lengths to locate the item I was looking for. Their website is also very good. Kudos to the buyer for T shirts, definitely the best prints and quality out of all the budget department stores.

Store LocationRobina
paully2012

paully2012Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

They dont listen, selling Konka tablet with malware, virus

So its proof Big W are more interested in money than your privacy or online safety. The Konka TE1011 tablet comes with inbuilt malware. Quite a nasty variant that can steal your info and send back to China. The malware cannot be removed and will cause your tablet to get hot and slow down. Big W were shown the problem yet continue to sell them compromising your personal info and google account. The malware can also download more malware. Perhaps they will listen when a law suit begins.They also wont print my review in the BigW page.

Store LocationBig W Gladstone
Cookie

CookieVictoria

Experience

Average customer service wide range of products from applliances, pet supplies, party supplies, homewear, beauty supplies, clothes, shoes, kids entertainment, electronics, books, craft, food and snack, miscellaneous items, with variety of prices

Zeljko K.

Zeljko K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed I have really bad experience that I do not wish nobody to have that kind of traumatic stressed

Without exception myself and friend we were throwin outside of the store in the car park on Boxing Day 26/12/2019 I have writing to the management of Big W nothing happens no reason for that I have bay TV in store Werribee Plaza Big W. I have got no TV I have rubbish in side of the box. I went to report to the police 2 times. Advise me to go in the store and asked for report And I was escorted by security as a criminal person with my friend no reason for that I have all relevant documents to support my clam. I continued to contact Big W managers CIO no response to me and I m push away as a customer no apology or compensation for what they did to me and to my friend in several times I have written letters but no responded to my letters.

• +12
shaun

shaunPerth, WA

BIG W is expensive,no stock,staff are rude and this is most stores i have been to they just are all the same!!!!!
also heaven help you if you need to return somthing with no receipt....

Store Locationlivingstone