Big W Retail Stores

See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Big W? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Marie3524
Marie3524Adelaide

Garment review

I note that one cannot leave a review on Big W website on items so here it is.
KD girl tracksuit pants “Wildflower” in denim color.
Looks nice until washed, pills plus plus plus, after 3 washes looks like garbage.
The gold writing came off after 1st wash.
Pity as I have purchased KD girl’s clothes and never had this problem.

Big W worker

Big W worker (indian, wears green bib) assaulted me and my friends because we were testing out the soccer balls.

OutShoppingAgain
OutShoppingAgainHunter Region, NSW

Why are all the vests, tshirts and winter tops so short?

Lately when you shop, particularly in Plus Size, half the top is missing. Who wants to wear a top in winter that stops just below your belly button? The material quality is good but the length is terrible. I purchased a pack of vests and whilst lovely to wear on skin, I cannot even tuck them in for warmth. I know they are not expensive but I’m sure we’d all appreciate being able to have them keep our hips a little warm too.

Ainsley C.
Ainsley C.Sydney, NSW

No Exchange or Refund

I brought a V7 Animal Dyson on the 25th April. Tried to return and get a new one because after a week the head had stopped turning and no longer working. Was told since I used it that need to get Dyson to take a look which will take two weeks. Under the Australian law if a product is not working with 30 days a swap or a refund should be given. They told be it was the policy they had with Dyson that it need to be sent away. I don’t care what Big W policy is with Dyson I brought it from Big W. When I asked what am I meant to do for two weeks with out a vacuum they just shrugged their shoulders. Really poor form from a big company. Not happy at all with their customer service.

Madds
MaddsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The toy I wanted to buy was not in stock

I went to 4 different shops and the online big w website even said it was in stock and it wasn’t

Luke
Luke

Beware buying this item. Big w doesn't care

Bought two tonic cd cases 160 sleeve to store old DVD'S. You can fit about 50 discs In there until the book no longer closes properly. Add another 10 and you can no longer fit any more in due to the pages not able to turn anymore. I mean I hate to complain but big w really needs to take these off the shelves. I went in to tell them and they told me "it's not big w's fault" fair enough but you guys will still sell them. Knowing they are dodgy. Anything to make a dollar though right?

Larni D.
Larni D.Gippsland, VIC

The Store Maneger Rasika is racial profiling in 2022!

Don’t buy

My cousin bought this for my sons 1st birthday but as soon as we put it all together correctly my son leaned back the tiniest bit and he fell back and almost cracked his head open I couldn’t recommend at all

angry
angrySydney, NSW

extremely rude manager

i purchased a garment steamer from big w in Menai on Thursday 31st March , I brought it home excited to open it only to find that the contents inside the box were wet and parts were missing I asked to speak to the store manager thinking that she would be compassionate because i went out of my way to purchase it and having to take it back the next day. the manager extremely unprofessional not even introducing herself told me that its not there fault because it comes from the warehouse....
NOT HAPPY

Store LocationMenai nsw 2234

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Manager not willing to help

Wouldn’t blow a balloon up in the party section said they were busy , were standing around talking.. manager no help

Stephen J.
Stephen J.

Exemplary service above and beyond

Fabian Lee
Fabian LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Instock online not instore

Buying various items says instock online had to travel a fair distance then the items are not instock instore, extremely annoying.

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Su T.
Su T.Perth, WA

Terrible returns policy n customer service

Got some baby clothes from friends for my bubs bday that didn't fit him but obviously we didn't have the receipts but price tags n everything were still on them n it had the big w brand dimples on them plus clothes were in pristine condition n never worn but they still wouldn't let us exchange them for a bigger size unlike kmart n target which were so much better n understanding about this matter n let us do so....it's not we asked 4 a refund...jus a bigger size n ofcourse we didn't have receipts bcos they were gifts but big w customer service were completely heartless n not understanding at all!!! Would never shop there again jus on principle!!

Stevo
StevoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Huffy Helix 12V Electric Scooter

Imagine opening/setting up the night before your child's birthday to have it charged and ready to go the morning of, to find there is no charger provided. Yet the manual says to only use the charger provided! Pretty disappointing.

Edo
EdoPerth

Poor Product Support ..

I bought a "Russell Hobbs 3-in-1 Classic Hand Blender" couple of months back; half of it fell apart on first use. I took it to the store I bought from 'Rosny Park- Tasmania', they declined refund or replacement, or exchange because I didn't have the receipt!
Doesn't give you confidence in what they sell, or the way the treat customers.