Big W Retail Stores

Big W Retail Stores

Kath

KathSydney, NSW

Trying To Purchase Dyson Handstick

So, Merrylands BIG W whilst trying to purchase Dyson Handstick which is in current sales catalogue, we are told its available at lay-by counter. When we approached Lay-by counter we were told they don't have any, and are only available on Thursdays or Fridays, but we can neither put our name down for one, or order one and pay for it now. When we asked if we could reserve or pay for one, the girl scrunched up her nose, shook her head and said "No". So not sure how to obtain their goods that are put out the back for safe keeping, if the staff don't assist with sales or helpful information.

Store LocationMerrylands - we were NOT able to purchase anything

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Most preferred major retail store

The prices are always so cheap, and they always have lots of stock. I have never been able to not buy a product I went in store to buy. The staff are always very welcoming and friendly. The store is usually pretty tidy, but sometimes is a bit too disarrayed. When collecting click and collect, they are very fast and the process is very simple. I really like the fact that Big W offers Afterpay.

Store LocationLiverpool Westfields

Fad

FadPerth, WA

SUPER FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL

always a pleasure to visit the BIG W Kwinana store, the staff that work there are super friendly and always keen to help out when we can't find anything, i reccomend this as the best big w to visit!!

Store LocationKwinana
Happy mum

Happy mum

ok but could be better

Usually a long wait at the layby counter either in person or by phone but great service once i get through. I once was short changed but the shift manager made it right and gave me an additional ten dollars off an existing layby to compensate. Overall very happy with the staff but there probably should be more of them or more being trained on layby.

Store LocationNewcastle West

Monday

MondayPerth, WA

Good Once ...not anymore.

Store LocationKarrinyup

hebsh

hebshSydney, NSW

Menai BIGW

@ around 2.35 today on 3rd of February, try to contact bigW menai ask for book title Called targeting Homework, waiting on the phone and transferred 2- 3 times, and last time asked if I want to hold, I said no more wait, I need you to fix my problem, unprofessional way talking to the customer, with no even apologize as get the client waiting something normal.
you guys deserve to be sold.
not happy, not buying from BIGW again!! very simple....

Store LocationBIGW Menai

Steve L.

Steve L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad Customer Service

Store LocationBig W Marion SA

Mark P

Mark PHornsby

Poor service - will not allow exchange of unused shirt for better fitting size

My daughter brought a size M T-shirt for Xmas, its fit is too tight - Big W will not exchange for a size L, unless a itemised original receipt is produced which has been misplaced, they can't match a credit card slip transaction to it either unlike their competitors - I'm thinking of taking my business elsewhere & recommend others to do so as well via social media !

Store LocationMacqaurie

Konka 10.1" Tablet - TE1011 xmas present gone bad

Neo

NeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best department stores

Big W is now my go to department store. Used to be K-mart but I cant even sign up for an online account with them due to their stupid signup process. Plus Big W have a better range at competitive prices, with decent specials. Using AfterPay at Big W is a simple process. The staff are always friendly and helpful. One guy went to great lengths to locate the item I was looking for. Their website is also very good. Kudos to the buyer for T shirts, definitely the best prints and quality out of all the budget department stores.

Store LocationRobina

paully2012

paully2012Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

They dont listen, selling Konka tablet with malware, virus

So its proof Big W are more interested in money than your privacy or online safety. The Konka TE1011 tablet comes with inbuilt malware. Quite a nasty variant that can steal your info and send back to China. The malware cannot be removed and will cause your tablet to get hot and slow down. Big W were shown the problem yet continue to sell them compromising your personal info and google account. The malware can also download more malware. Perhaps they will listen when a law suit begins.They also wont print my review in the BigW page.

Store LocationBig W Gladstone

Cookie

CookieVictoria

Experience

Average customer service wide range of products from applliances, pet supplies, party supplies, homewear, beauty supplies, clothes, shoes, kids entertainment, electronics, books, craft, food and snack, miscellaneous items, with variety of prices

Zeljko K.

Zeljko K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed I have really bad experience that I do not wish nobody to have that kind of traumatic stressed

Without exception myself and friend we were throwin outside of the store in the car park on Boxing Day 26/12/2019 I have writing to the management of Big W nothing happens no reason for that I have bay TV in store Werribee Plaza Big W. I have got no TV I have rubbish in side of the box. I went to report to the police 2 times. Advise me to go in the store and asked for report And I was escorted by security as a criminal person with my friend no reason for that I have all relevant documents to support my clam. I continued to contact Big W managers CIO no response to me and I m push away as a customer no apology or compensation for what they did to me and to my friend in several times I have written letters but no responded to my letters.

• +12

shaun

shaunPerth, WA

BIG W is expensive,no stock,staff are rude and this is most stores i have been to they just are all the same!!!!!
also heaven help you if you need to return somthing with no receipt....

Store Locationlivingstone

Mark colgan

Mark colganEyre Peninsula, SA

Wont shop there again

Bought two konka mobile phones absolute rubbish waste of money i do not recomend konka mobiles to anyone and when i approached staff about it was told to settle down his way of resolving issue never again port augusta branch

Store LocationPort augusta
Mireille

MireilleSydney, NSW

Catholic celebration

it is so disappointing and disgusting to know that Big W do not sell any Catholic decorations. i want to know why? we live in a Catholic country and how ever doesn't like it feel free to leave. I will put it on social media and shame you and let other Ozzie's know what sort of company you are.

Mumm

MummPerth, WA

Getting a refund is hard

Have gone to get refunds twice due to clothing sizes being smaller than expected. Eg, a men's large is actually more like a small.
They have a very aggressive lady at the counter that will nitpick and try any excuse not to accept it.
This is in Perth
30 day change of mind is a joke.

Store LocationPerth

Campbell

CampbellPerth, WA

Theres no point in doing a Christmas laybuy at bigW

I put a childs princess cart on layby in july and finished paying it off last week. After i paid they said it wasnt in stock but would let us know. Today we received a call saying they wont have it for christmas and did we want a refund or did we want to wait. Erm its for christmas and a refund isnt good enough.

Surely someone is responsible and we shouldve been told before 14 days to christmas?

Why cant they find one from anywhere instead of ruining a little girls christmas?

Store LocationKwinana

Reen

ReenSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Visited Bankstown Big W today and was assisted by and excellent team member - who went out of her way to assist me locate a mens shaver (unopended) and later served at checkout. She was lovely. While waiting for her return another team member checked to see if i needed anything. Just fabulous. Thank you

Store LocationBankstown

Top quality costumer service

I visited Big W Eastland and was helped by an excellent shop assistant, Margherita (not sure about the way to spell her name). She did everything possible to find the books that I was looking for, helped me to get them from the shelves while selecting the best covers (the ones that were not damaged). She treated me with courtesy and respect. Another good reason to return to this shop!

Store LocationBig W Eastland Victoria