Lauren J.

Lauren J.Perth, WA

Wonderful service

Great customer service from Tasha in the party section at Big WA in Belmont WA. She helped me find everything I needed for my 2 year old's birthday party, making it an incredibly easy and stress free experience.

Jac

JacHunter Region, NSW

Anko clothing.. sizes everywhere as well as fit

Bought jeans in size 10 perfect size 12 too small! Bought 2 anko shirts neither of them were size appropriate. both were a size 14. One was really big in body and too tight to get on properly below elbows. The other one was tight in the body all over. The sizing is very inconsistent across the brand anko. Come on big w you can do better than this or shoppers will move on

GB

GBSydney, NSW

Artwrap Party LED Lights With Balloon - Multi costs $8.50 however cost to fill helium gas is $12.

Artwrap Party LED Lights With Balloon - costs $8.50 however cost to fill helium gas for this is $12 a balloon- which in my opinion is a rip off.

Find out how Big W Retail Stores compares to other Physical Shops

Toddler trackpants: too tight and baggy at the same time.

Back to Basics fleecy pants, size 2.
Length & waist are fine.
Excess baggy fabric in the front body.
*SO TIGHT* around the lower legs I could barely get them on her.

Sandra

Sandra

Do bother asking for a refund or exchange

I purchased two clothing items and paid cash. I have misplaced the receipt, items never worn, tags still on that clearly state Big W. Thought I would get a store credit, but no they won’t do that. It was bad luck. I asked how long has this been in and was advised a couple of years. This is incorrect as I have done this recently before. She couldn’t answer me. What a joke. Do not shop there. Go somewhere that will honour their products and returns.

Irene swavalla

Irene swavallaBELLEVUE HEIGHTS

The Slippers that slipped in quality

I bought some slippers upon shopping at one of Big W’s branches, I saw some beautiful blue pairs that looked nice. After wearing them for not even 2 weeks, the stuffing is already coming out. I’ll even insert a photo, as you can see the stuffing looks like a slot machine card coming out of an ATM machine!

These slippers really did slip in quality but they were like $10 so overall I can’t complain. I’ve had my fair share of terrifying shoe qualities in the past, but this one takes the cake. Honestly just recall these. Horrifying, dreadful, what a shame.

Debbie

DebbieHunter Region, NSW

No click and collect without photo id

I had an item to pick up and Big W were not going to give it to me unless i had photo id.I explained that i don't drive but have 4 or more different forms of id just not with a photo. I even had the email with the code sent to MY phone (nobody else could get it) but they were still going to refuse. So i dug out an old photo id card from well over 20 yrs ago that didn't even look like me and they accepted this??? Sorry but there are many other stores that don't discriminate against people and i'll be shopping at those from now on.

Aditi U.

Aditi U.

Can't return and refund a useless product

So I got this quilt last week, and to my my surprise it's not performing even half of its job. A fleece will be far more warm than this quilt. When asked the customer service representative, they denied saying our product isn't fault! WTH

The 1964 Denim Co Sienna Jeans fail

Recently I have purchased two new pair from the Sienna range, one in February and one last week. Previously I have loved these jeans but was in newsboys of new ones. To my surprise the jeans are completely different from before. And when size against last years ones the difference is noticeable. They are baggy in the legs, the cuff is wider, and the denim colour and quality is poor. Totally unsatisfied and disappointed.
Do Not Buy if you were a fan, they are definitely not the same.

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service, don't even bother walking into Big W.

Change of laybuy

Customer service is a low level and product quality is very low. Not disability friendly Laybuy unable to be paid over the phone what if your car lisence is canceled due to medical conditions the policy change has meant I don’t wish to shop at big w anymore.

AJRose

AJRoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service.

Cancelled my layby without warning and took money from me. Firstly the guy at the Morayfield store was so rude, and then put through a complaint never heard from them. They have a lost a loyal customer and if they continue down this path they will lose many more. From now on I will be sticking to kmart or target.

Bing

BingVictoria

Deceitful!! Reported to ACCC

• +1Thumbnail
Jackie

JackiePerth, WA

bad customer service

Shopped in Livingston last night. The product I wanted wasnt on the rack but shows available in this location. Staff was too lazy to get it from the back. Saying the number showing online isn’t correct and refused to check in stock. Told me to check with lady in service desk. Lady in service Desk says the other staff is from the department and she knows better. I end up had to place an order online and go back again to get it this morning. It is like I am begging you to sell things to me.

Diana

Diana Sydney, NSW

Big W Paige wood back dock!

Horrible service picking up dining chairs from the back dock in Paigewood Big W . Made us take the boxes alone to the car. And was being rude

simond

simondSydney, NSW

Rude staff at Penrith, NSW

I found the woman with short hair working at the service desk impolite and confrontational while trying to return an item.

Ziah khan

Ziah khanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service at Big W Werribee

Indian staff member with bloody ego and attitude. Get your customer service skills on point first nutcase. You don't yell at a customer. We all know about social distancing. I made my way to a checkout where there was no customers so explain where I need to keep my social distance. You attacked me out of no where. You never looked behind to see if the checkout was clear of other customers or not. Shame on you for behaving like an idiot. What do you expect from an Indian staff member. They take their ego and attitude wherever they go.

Store LocationWerribee
Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Why can't published "in stock" info be accurate?

Narelle N.

Narelle N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dodgy Lawnmower

Elderly mother bought what she thought was a great lawnmower from Big W it was used once before breaking down. After numerous attempts to rectify the problem and sort it out with BigW she was told not a lot we can do because you misplaced your receipt. Although i have never had any trouble with BigW before this has made me very angry and neither my my Mother or I will be buying any thing electronic or tool wise from BigW again.

Worst!!

Worst customer service ever people are very rude and unhelpful especially on Christmas Eve, faulty products! And no hep trying to get a refund, and out of stock for a replacement.