Bing Lee Online store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bing Lee

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (171)

Shinead
ShineadCampbell 2612, ACT

Would give zero stars if possible.

Stock manipulation

Binglee recently advertised an item for sale and immediately marked it out if stock. The following day price goes up by $200 and immediately stock magically appears. Spoke to chat to honour the sale price as i know it was being done and chat refuses to do it. Very very dodgy practices. If cant sell items at sale pricing then stop click baiting customers. One star is too many.

Prashant
PrashantSydney, NSW

Doggy Stock

Very doggy dealers I ordered a Samsung Phone Order Number #BL02251780 for click and collect from Bing Lee Rhodes NSW. Seeing they have stock available online. Paid online soon after customer care called and said we have one stock which is opened. I said no I wont take a opened or used phone as I paid for Brand New. On which he said he has to arrange and will take 3-4 days. I agreed and hung up. However I lost trust and called back to cancel the order. To which he said oh we have another one we can give you that. Oh so doggy I asked him to cancel the order as they might just try stich back an open box and give it to me. I requested cancellation on which he banged the phone on me. Now I am struggling to get refund.

Horrible service!

I had bought an online purchase for my partner's birthday. I was told it would be delivered by the 6th of June. I called the store on the 6th of June as no information was sent to me about delivery. They not only had not dispatched it yet, but told me it could take up to 2 more weeks for it to get to me!
When asking for a refund, they told me they couldnt organise it due to it being "Released". I also could not get it express posted as they dont do that. Disgusting customer service - just plain lies!

misleading delivery dates

Delivery takes alot longer than advertised on there page and they tracking number takes forever to update very slow service

fred

tried talking to them and they just pass the buck to auspost and wipe there hands clean of it

ordered on the saturday had delivery dates on the tuesday now wednesday its somewhere between melbourne and sydney

New hcf member
New hcf memberSydney, NSW

Use Aust Post. Can't do business delivery

Aust Post used to deliver a Tv. Aust Post didn't read instructions well for delivery.
Won't use them again for delivery

The most hopeless e-commerce experience when it comes to 2022

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Beth T.
Beth T.Sydney

What's happened to Bing Lee?

Bing LeeBing LeeSend a private message

Terrible customer service, unable to handle order query without transfer

Ordered online for same day delivery which Bing Lee turned into Click&Collect. CS couldn't cancel, only Click&Collect Store could - unsatisfied.

Slow and complicated

I placed my order Thursday afternoon (around 4pm) and it wasn't fulfilled/dispatched/confirmed until Monday morning. Also, you can't access the invoice for the purchase without creating an account, they don't send you the tax invoice.

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

False delivery timeframe

Ordered Tuesday. Advised delivery Friday. Now Friday and not even packed yet.. They can't tell me when it will be shipped. First and last time customer

Bing LeeBing LeeSend a private message

Hi Sandra, we are sorry to be hearing of this delivery delay with your order. If you could kindly please contact our customer care team on 02 8310 9499 they should be able to look into this for you and find out what is happeing with your order.

CDH
CDHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought a tv. Was doa. No help. Fair trade called.

Bought a 55in hisense TV. Had to wait a couple of weeks to open it why I waited for a mount. It turned out to be DOA. Binglee wouldn't help one bit. Just passed it off onto hisense. Wouldn't take it back. Now expects us to wait 3 weeks for a tech to come look at it.
Pathetic and against ACL. Fair trade has now been informed.
I would rather give Gerry Harvey my money in future.

Steven T.
Steven T.Sydney, NSW

I like Bing Lee

I needed to order a washing machine for my daughter who just moved into a new flat. I looked online and Bing lee had the best deal including delivery. Placed the order and received a call later that day to organise the delivery time.
Good communication on the delivery time by text, Truck arrived on time, guys called on approach, 3 flights of stairs were no problem, team installed, tested and took away all of the rubbish.
made it so easy would recommend above others even if the price is not the same, the no fuss service is the winner

Bing LeeBing LeeSend a private message

if i could rate it -300 stars i would. awful.

i purchased a new phone at this store because it said they had it in stock and it would be here within a week, i needed it urgently. when it wasn’t here in a week i emailed them and they said they wouldn’t get stock in until the end of june ( a whole month and a half away ) that was the first problem. after waiting for a few more weeks with no updates, i emailed them to get a refund so i could purchase somewhere that actually has stock. i needed the refund because like most people, i don’t have $2000 to spare. they wouldn’t give me refund so now i’m stuck with no phone and no money. pathetic.

Nate
NateAU

Excellent experience from start to end