Bing Lee Online store

Bing Lee Online store

Disgusting online service by angelo - appauled

brought a Samsung phone online , a couple days after ordering I still hadn't received a tracking number as I was told I would . spoke to a online chat agent , his name was [name removed].. Explained to him I needed to know a tracking number as I needed to track the phone , as I didn't have a phone and had 2 sick children at home …. he offered to cancel the order and refund the money to afterpay ( that's how I paid ) but said the refund will take 1 week .. I told him strictly NOT to cancel my order as I needed the phone ( and I already actually paid half of the afterpay bill for this order ) ….. hours later I checked my emails and BOOM the little crap cancelled my order and sent refund to afterpay…!! so now im at home 2 sick kids , no phone , no refund and have to go buy a phone just so I can call afterpay and see whats going on , and also to ring this company and file a complaint .. .. appauling service !!

Used item, wasn’t new.

Purchased Phillips Hue Go light new, but received a light which had been used before. Set up was a very long process because it had been set up before on someone’s device before.

Very fast delivery. Excellent price

I bought an ASUS Router from the online store after discovering that many of the so-called discount stores charge exorbitant prices for delivery after advertising cheap prices for the product. Although the price from Bing Lee appeared dearer, the $6 delivery charge made it much cheaper. The other store I was considering offered delivery in 5 to 10 days. From Bing Lee online I ordered the router on Monday afternoon and it was delivered to my home in Wollongong on Wednesday afternoon! The only complaint I have is that it is hard on their website to check if stock is available instore.

Product PurchasedASUS RT-AC68U

Cheapest price

Easy to navigate website, good range, cheapest price i could find, delivery was fast and on the date and time arranged, item purchased is exactly what was advertised, not complaints

Avoid Online purchase at Bing Lee

I bought a BEKO - BSB641X - 641L FRIDGE online during Christmas sales in mid-December. The deal price was very good, purchase was easy and could even fix the time of delivery.

It went downhill from there as got told just before the delivery date that they didn’t have any stock and need to wait. I had to constantly follow up otherwise there were no updates. A month later was told I can cancel and I would be refunded the money. If I knew this would happen then I could have made use of other end of year sales. After exact 2 months of wait I was finally delivered with the item and after negotiation the delivery fees was waived.

Their website doesn’t have latest stock details so if you see a deal make sure to call up first to check its availability.

The only plus was the purchase price which is still 30-40% cheaper than what’s currently available in market.

Product PurchasedBEKO - BSB641X - 641L

Need Warranty help- Good luck

Our Canon printer broke down after less than 1 month of service. We contacted Canon for direction and they asked us to return the printer to Bing Lee.
We contacted Bing Lee online chat and agreed to return it by post- they agreed to email a return slip- never happened. Contacted again no result.
Warming up for Department of Fair Trading and getting really frustrated.
Happy to remove this review if they improve.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedCanon Maxify MB5460

Good service and on time delivery

Have been looking for little Bluetooth speaker for a while then I got an email from Bing Lee where they have an offer. Ordered JBL go 2 Bluetooth speaker and got a really good price. Delivery time is exactly as they promised.

Will Never Buy From Bing Lee Again

I have bought quite a few items from Bing Lee over the years but I recently started buying from Bing Lee online. I like the fact that they offer Afterpay as well. I always saw Bing Lee as a "family" company that takes care of their customers. Yes they do take care of their customers until it comes to repairs or refunds. I bought a Samsung J2 Pro phone for my 12 yr old daughter on 1 March 2019 which cost $199. Within 5 days of her using the phone the screen began to show signs of what looked like bleeding ink coming down from the top of the screen. She did not damage the phone in any way at all. It is still in perfect condition! Within hours the entire screen was almost completely black and it couldnt be used. We have used Samsung smartphones in our family for years and nothing like this has ever occurred before. I am now starting to regret buying this phone because Bing Lee sent it off to Samsung to be assessed and the report came back saying "customer induced internal crack in screen". How when it was used for 5 days and it is in perfect condition? One Bing Lee manager at the Bankstown store asked if we had "walked through an x-ray with it". The manager at the Hurstville store (where I collected the phone from) said "We have to send it to Samsung to be looked at to make sure no pressure has been applied to the screen". This Manager had already made up his mind who was at fault! The report was emailed to me with a quotation of $135.10 or $185.05 (for "added screen protection") from a company based in Cardiff NSW (2 hrs drive from Sydney complete with the option to pay directly into their bank account or via credit card (by filling in the blank little boxes). I was shocked to see this. To me Bing Lee hides behind their "reports" from Samsung to avoid paying for repairs or offering a full refund for faulty items. And they are all profiting from this system, both Bing Lee and Samsung as well as these electronic repair businesses. I would suggest to people not to buy from Bing Lee because they will not help you if your item is faulty. They will always blame the customer unless somehow by law they are forced to repair it. They are not a family business at all. Also I do find it rather strange that they only ever have asian staff in their stores. Thats not really very nice is it considering that we do live in a multicultural country.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
UPDATE: Bing Lee agreed to repair the phone after my daughter who is studying law called them up and gave them a good talking to, and yes I acknowledge they could have refused to do it as well. But I did tell the Manager that long term you will lose customers if you treat them like that. Also, if those J2 pro phones are not able to withstand normal use, especially by young children (these phones are marketed towards school children) then Samsung shouldn't sell them. And if they do want to keep selling them they should charge a reasonable amount for repair. $135 for the screen pair of a $200 phone? Thats not right at all

Great to deal with

Very fast service and quick delivery. Plenty of emails to keep you updated. Have ordered many times from their online store and it has been great every time. I also use them on eBay to the same result.

Customer Service was the worst

Worst Customer Service EVEEEERRRR!!! I had an issue with some delivery and called their customer service to file a complaint and see what can they do. When I called them, no apologies were made. I do understand that the driver can't make it on a preferred time, but, when they call you an hour later and said we cannot make it to your preferred time and they have already left the area and that they'll be rescheduling the delivery the following day on the same timeframe, I think there might be something wrong there. No calls nor replies were made prior. Called their customer service, and I found out that I'm making up a story. One representative even said, oh we knew each and everyone here, I don't think anyone will tell you to message the driver and tell him/her your preferred time. Explained the whole situation with the driver in a very rude tone as if, he's talking to a dumb person who cannot understand the situation. Transferred me to another rep without even telling me that I'm being transferred. This another rep insisted that I might be lying and making up a story, because, again, the same story, we know everyone here and no one will say that to you. Calling the attention of Bing Lee, you might need to hire a new set of Customer Service Representatives or train them properly!!! Your agents ruined my day! I wish that one day, your reps will have a mounting laundry to do and the new washing machine couldn't be delivered sooner.

Product PurchasedEuromaid

Samsung tablet

I bought my tablet was satisfied with the service very prompt so happy with the product will order again thus is my second item that i have bought excellent service thanks.

Product PurchasedOn line binglee

Dodgy company

Worst customer service ever. Bought an LG tv which arrived smashed. Customer service agent acted like he was doing me a favour by giving me a refund. Even raised his voice at me. Absolute waste of time and money. No positive solutions. Told me that if i wanted to wait for a new tv it could take another month but will probably arrive broken as well due to the courier service they use. Blatantly told me this and said we're giving you a refund so whats the problem.

Excellent Service, Good Price

Excellent in store service choosing new fridge, then bought online, delivery as scheduled, accommodating my changes no problem, on time, quick efficient nice guys. Would definitely buy from Bing Lee again.

I have ordered twice from Bing Lee online, prices are very competitive including the delivery charge which is a lot less than some places, I received an email with a tracking number the next day, both times my items were delivered within 2 days, I cannot fault them will definitely be using them again.

Wear red when you order; you just might need lots of good luck if you want to receive your purchase

On 28 Dec. '18, after searching the internet I discovered Bing Lee was advertising Eneloop pro rechargeable batteries AAA (4 pack) with 50% discount - a fantastic price of $14 and only $6 postage to pay. When I was unable to complete the transaction on their website I phoned the company and Sam took my order and payment by visa. We joked about the statement on the site that said, "ships within 3-355 days". A confirmation email was received within a few minutes with a statement that I would be advised when the order was dispatched, with a tracking number. I only glanced at this and soon forgot about it, expecting my purchase would arrive in Perth, WA, the other side of Australia,within the following a week or so, allowing for New Year......On 15 Jan. '19 when it had not arrived and no further correspondence either, I phoned the company and by chance Sam took the call. He remembered taking my order, promised to investigate and phone me back. When I had heard nothing by the following morning, I phoned again. Lim answered this call and after investigating assured me the batteries had been dispatched on 28 Dec. and advised they had arrived at Australia Post's depot in Perth. He suggested I wait a few days for their delivery to my suburban home. Lim also gave me the tracking number which I recorded.....I waited.....3 days later when my purchase had still not arrived I went to the local post office, gave staff the tracking number and asked them to check the progress. To my surprise they advised the parcel was in NSW! In NSW? and 2 days later when the post office staff checked the tracking number again...still in NSW! Finally, this morning, 23 Jan., I received the goods at my front door, in excellent condition. Hooray!
I accept that people make errors, as I do sometimes. If someone forgot to dispatch my order on 28 Dec. I would have preferred Sam or Lim to have informed me that this was the reason for the long delay. I can only conclude that this is what occurred and staff, discovering the error after my phone calls in mid Jan., then posted the batteries to me. Thanks guys. I like stories that have a happy ending.
Footnote: Next time when ordering from you I'll be wearing red.

Terrible service, missing product, broken product.

What a shame! First of all, Bing Lee failed to deliver all the pieces of the multi cooker I had ordered. Then I waited 3 weeks to get the missing steam pot and spoon. And guess what! It’s broken pieces of steam pot. Can’t imagine how irresponsible they are.

Good Afternoon Zeb I am sorry that you had that experience. If you let me know your docket number I can get this sorted out for you.

Good prices - awful delivery

Purchased a waching machine as I'm moving apartment.

The delivery was scheduled for between 10am and 1pm. No worries.

At my old place in the morning to move stuff and head over for 10am.

Get a call at 9:40 - "I'm at you place". Gr8 m8. I'm not because you said between 10am and 1pm.

Acts rude to me and then says I'll need to reschedule.

All in all the price saving of Bing Lee is not worth the hassle. Spend the extra $100 and get what you need from the GoodGuys or AppliancesOnline. Their delivery services are way better and more reliable.

Apple TV

Unreal Service On My New 4K Apple TV ! Quick delivery !
I have Also Bought a SONY Sound Bar Great Price & Again Service!