Bing Lee Online store

Bing Lee Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (30)

Moi

Moi

Sold me floor stock in poor condition

Sold me floor stock, not the product they'd advertised online. I contacted them via email and they didn't reply, so I called them a few days later, the support staff they said one thing to me on the phone and another via email. This store is a waste of your time and provides very poor service - they may occasionally be cheaper but do yourself a favour and shop elsewhere. This is the second very poor online shopping experience I've had with Bing Lee. I won't bother again.

Product PurchasedFood processor

Cameron Allen

Cameron AllenVictoria

Perfect delivery!

Very happy with my new Laptop purchase from Bing Lee. Product was reduced more then $100 off other sites and then delivery was fast and efficient arriving within 3 days from interstate. Was packaged very well and done so to reduce damages. Thank you Bing Lee, will be shopping again soon!

Product PurchasedAcer 15.6"
rusty

rustySydney Surrounds, NSW

Left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing.

Ordered a GPS & mobile camera online from Bing Lee was accepted 3 days latter was told it would arrive 4 days latter. Then get e-mail we have none in any stores on passing Bing Lee near us decided to call in guess what they had heaps so I bought them then called their on line number to be told we won't get them for at least 8 weeks so told them I just bought them at our local store only to be told why did you bother calling then my family has used this company for 50 years but not anymore!

Josh M.

Josh M.Sydney, NSW

50% of order missing, no support on chat, Is 1 person running this whole operation?

Shockingly absurd level of incompetence and ZERO support after sale. 50% of order missing, 2 weeks later not a single follow up from multiple attempts to get this rectified.
Delivered a washing machine after paying and extra $60 for a sub-par delivery and then did not include the other item!! Ordered an electric razor and this never arrived. 3 Live chat sessions and an email later and not a single response.
Disgusting for a retailer to show such lack of support. Best to just let ACCC and Fair Trading know as soon as they fail to deliver products when purchased.

Product PurchasedRazor

deedee

deedeesydney

No Serial Numbers on the items purchased & Bing Lee won't help me

Alan Smith

Alan SmithDarling Downs, QLD

False advertising and lack of customer service

Maan Muhsen

Maan MuhsenSydney, NSW

Good product bad delivery and installation

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On-time Delivery, good service

Ordered a Fridge and Washing machine. Came on-time and installation was done properly as well.
Communication with the customer service team was fruitful as I had to change the delivery date which was managed my them.

Roxanne Russell

Roxanne RussellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Price for fitbit

Purchased Fitbit Inspire HR at great price (was $40 lower than other advertised prices at major store and online). Click and collect was quick and efficient from my local store. Not the first time I have found this to be the case. Well worthwhile comparing their prices before purchasing (and will price match too!)

Product PurchasedFitbit Inspire HR

Never received item

Received one of two items .
Unable to contact anyone to help.
Never answered emails .
Ill never buy from here again nor will I recommend this online store. Non existent customer service

Product PurchasediPhone accessories

More than 2 weeks later and 40 minutes in total on hold and still no delivery!

As per description. Ordered products and 2 weeks later "apparently" they were "waiting" for the product to arrive???! Ended up cancelling order. I would not recommend this business. Even if same product a few bucks more elsewhere it will be worth your while avoiding this store.

Daniel M.

Daniel M.Hobart, TAS

Ordered a soundbar.... its been 1 1/2 month and nothing

Nessie

NessieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Complete Lack of Service

Tried to buy on line for Click&Collect. Had to "Check on Availability" which opened an on-line chat window. After a while I got a response that said they were busy and I was 4th in a queue. Then I got a response that said they were still busy and to leave a message with an email address. Four hours later still no response so I gave up. A complete waste of time. Bought elsewhere.

Jfdi d.

Jfdi d.Sydney, NSW

not great

Purchased a $4000 tv online was invoiced and booked on for deliver. After waiting a week for delivery was called on the morning and told they had no stock. No one could tell me when stock was coming in. so I cancelled my order and I'm still waiting for my credit it has been 2 week

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony Bravia KD-75X9300C (75")
Vishv T.

Vishv T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SAMSUNG 8 SERIES 2019 model not providing tax invoice/bill !

Bunch of rude and ignorant people working at the Bing lee, I had ordered the latest version 55 inches Samsung 8 series smart tv. To my surprise after I had placed the order online. They purposely deleted that from history or orders and after I received my item. They never send me any bill/tax invoice. Even after 3-4 times calling and emailing them.
I will now report this to consumer affairs and also lodge a chargeback with my credit card.

Product Purchasedsamsung 4k 55 inch series 8 tv
Lorenzo D.

Lorenzo D.

Ordered A Laptop And Never Received It.

Never received my laptop, I am in qld it went to w.A. By road extra 8,000 kilometers so I cancelled. Bing lee are the worst company to deal with they lie and lie and lie. It took daily phone calls and 2 weeks for them to issue me with a refund, totally unacceptable. Never buy from this company never never never . Zero customer service zero business ethics zero caring totally heartless company and management team. I am a senior citizen and I suffered serious elder abuse at the hands of this greedy greedy company

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop

Damien G.

Damien G.Mid North Coast, NSW

How good are these guys!

So I had a nightmare with David Jones and cxld that order of a tv. I noticed that Bing Lee had a melbourne warehouse and ordered through them but i stuffed up the delivery date. I rang customer service they answered in 2 rings then pushed it to next day. I have used Bing Lee before for about 5 meaty transactions and will never leave you again.

Product PurchasedSony Bravia KD65X8500B (65")

NotBuyingWhirlpool

NotBuyingWhirlpoolMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refund for repeated product failures? Fat chance!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Kim B.

Kim B.

Delivered as promised

Ordered the fridge on Saturday picked Monday for delivery. Had a call Sunday to confirm if there were any issues they needed to be aware of when delivering and told us we would have a text between 6:30 and 7:00 advising a 3hrs delivery window. Right on 6:30 Monday morning text received advising delivery between 9 and 12. The fridge was received and installed by 10am. Great communication.

Emily P.

Emily P.Sydney, NSW

Must be shipping my product to Africa

I have not heard one update in regard to where my product is since placing my order on Sunday.

The stated delivery timeframes are clearly incorrect and need to be updated.

Upon contacting the customer service they informed me that my product had been ‘scanned out’ from their warehouse and I will hear from Australia Post upon pick up. Just sounds like they’re passing the buck to me.

Will not be returning to their online store again.

Don’t recommend shopping with bing lee if you want to receive your item anywhere in the near future