Bing Lee Online store

Bing Lee Online store

2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (59)
Brian G.

Brian G.Sydney, NSW

Worst Service Ever Avoid if you can

I purchased over $10,000 worth of white goods and attempted to simply confirm a deliver date. I was on hold for over 30 mins listening to bloopers that were not even funny just irritating, without reaching anyone. I then tried Live Chat and was told i was 3rd in line after 15 minutes became 2nd in the queue and then did not progress for an hour and had no response.
Rather buy from someone who can provide service avoid at all costs

Denise Johnstone

Denise JohnstoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Samsung T7 External hard drive - Terrific pricing & genuine product

Was able to purchase a Samsung T7 SSD - external hard drive 2TB for a great price. Cheaper than elsewhere, most were charging what I paid for their T5 - 2 TB. Very impressed.

unhappyblanco

unhappyblancoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Afterpay? Should be Pay before you receive

Ordered security camera FOUR weeks ago. Not yet received anything and have already paid for two lots of Afterpay installments with another due in 3 days. This makes a mockery of AFTERpay. Tried calling customer service where calls aren't answered instead your left on hold listening to a childish voice recording of Bing Lee owners talking rubbish which is on a loop recording - clearly designed to take the mickey. Eventually the call gets cut off after 40 minutes. What kind of customer service is that? No reply to customer queries via phone OR email. Tried to cancel the order and will deffo NEVER buy from these people again.

Warren Muller

Warren MullerSydney, NSW

Go to another online website no respect for the customer good faith

Ordered tv online said item was in stock so I ordered given delivery date ok then 3days after delivery date ring customer service and product not in stock for a month cancelled order still waiting for refund still haven't received refund has been 8days
Please do your self faver go somewhere else

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible online shopping system do not use

Ordered a TV online for delivery to my rental property. I’m in another state. As the billing address was different to the delivery address, Binglee just cancelled my order. Not even a courtesy phone call. I received an email the next day to advise my order had been deemed a security risk. I phoned customer service. Yep, that’s how their system works. Then had to wait 3 days for refund to my credit card. Amazing how they could charge my card, THEN deem the purchase a risk. I also missed EOFY courtesy of this ridiculous policy. Don’t buy online from Binglee.

wile1411

wile1411AU

Bloody useless

Tried purchasing product in store, had stock online, couldn't sell me one. Same day, tried to purchase on-line, they cancelled the transaction and said to go back to the store.

Andrea

AndreaSydney, NSW

Never buy form Bing Lee!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
mel

melGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use this company. Unethical.

I ordered a fridge on 29/5, to be delivered 16/6 (when they said it would be in stock.)Delivery date was confirmed by Bing Lee. One day prior to delivery I was notified fridge would not be delivered and they did not know when it would arrive from the suppliers. Hoping my refund will not be as difficult to get. Have reordered with another company who will deliver tomorrow.

John DoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away From these Cowboys

This has been the worst shopping experience of my lifetime. First they advertised goods as being in stock that were not in stock. Then they tell me I must wait 35 days to receive my order. Even though it says next day delivery on the product page. Then I eventually receive my order but it does not work. I return it for a refund, never hear from Bing Lee again. Do not buy from this company! They do not care at all about their customers or consumer law. I wish I never dealt with Bung Lee. Half my order was refunded which took three weeks. It takes only a few seconds to process a refund!

Che

Che

NO reply for WARRANTY enquiry

I bought a VQ brand digital radio from Bing Lee. The LCD screen faded and now it is so dim that I can not see it anymore. I have sent an email to VQ company but I have not received any reply. Then I have sent an email to Bing Lee however they did not reply my email either. I would not recommend anyone buying anything from Bing Lee. I bought a number of items from online stores, and this is the first time I am experiencing this kind of treatment of a customer.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
karlz

karlzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In stock was skeptical

Product PurchasedAsus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000
Kathy

KathyHunter Region, NSW

First Time Customer And I Will Never Buy From Them Again.

Product PurchasedHaier - HCF143 - 143L Chest Freezer
RACHEL S.

RACHEL S.Sydney, NSW

The service was good.

I searched the online store to buy a washing machine.. I picked delivery date and full service delivery. This includes installation and taking away the old product. I received a txt with the delivery time window and they called when they were on the way. The installed the machine took away packaging and best of all the old machine.. I found online and delivery service goos

Product PurchasedHaier 6kg Washing Machine
Noah

NoahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this business at all costs!!

Absolutely useless store. They advertise and sell items that they do not have in stock and force you to wait weeks for it when u can just buy the exact same thing from any other store. I called them and waited on hold for 30mins and just got a robotic voice saying "nobody can take your call, please call back later". The online chat is also a 30min wait. Please avoid this business at all costs!!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 64GB
Tori Perry

Tori PerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst company ever!!

I ordered a washing machine and dryer through them. They arrive and the guy forgets to turn my washing machine water on so I couldn’t get to the back after putting my dryer on top as I have a European laundry. They deliver a faulty washing machine, then say someone will come the next day to fix, they don’t arrive, 4 days later they then come and say they can’t fix it and then try to deliver me a washing machine that is cheaper then the one I brought and not the same brand!! I have been stuffed around for a whole week by this company. I will never go through them again. Worst customer service ever!!!

Product PurchasedWashing machine

spidersfrommars

spidersfrommarsSydney, NSW

Hopeless Company

Product arrived dented. The second time with this shonky outfit. The driver left the freezer boxed, wouldn't unpack nor remove packaging even though their current billboard on the m5 says it does. So false advertising and damaged goods. On hold now for 60 minutes listening to the most horrible recorded ads ever. I loathe bing lee. If they don't pickup I'm going to do a paypal charge back.

Product Purchasedonline
Fiona

FionaNorthern Region, NSW

OMG! Do yourself a favour and choose another online company

Bought a Breville Humidifyer. Didn't work. Rang both Breville and Bing Lee. Had to leave a request for a call back from both companies. To date, NEITHER have returned my call. Sent email to Bing Lee and returned product pronto. 12 days later and NO communication. NO refund.

Sarah

SarahCentral West, NSW

Efficient and Inexpensive

Purchased an electric portable double cooker for my current residence which had limited existing cooking options. Very happy with the item that I decided on in terms of its performance and the next day delivery (I live outside metro Sydney). Twelve months later, its going great.

Product Purchasedkambrook double hotplate

Willy

WillySydney, NSW

What a nightmare to deal with the order and the customer server people in Bing Lee

Product PurchasedWashing Machine
Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I don’t usually write negative reviews as I am aware that many negative reviews are personal opinions based on a personal experience. But I feel that by making people aware of the service I have received, they may have the the facts to make a better decision and support a company that provides a decent service.
After purchasing a microwave online and of course the money being taken, I am
Yet to receive my purchase (2 weeks later nearly) or any feedback as to regards to where my purchase is. I have sent 3 emails with no return. Not even as much as response. There are many companies that offer the same products but far better service.

Glenda

Glendaasked

Online store

We bought a set of head phones which arrived ok. Inside was a $100.00 wine voucher from Naked Wines. I ordered the wine but could not get to pay at the check out. After numerous emails the problem with naked wines has not been fixed. Could you tell me why you give these vouchers out that do not work?

John Doe

Sorry we fell for the same dodgy trick. You have to spend $250 with Naked Wines to get the $100 credit. These sort of fake promos should be banned IMO. Wasted half an hour of my time and now I would never deal with the company that gave me the voucher or Naked Wines. Bunch of scammers!

Robyn S.

Robyn S.asked

Online store

I’m so annoyed and frustrated that I cannot get through to customer support via live chat. It’s taking ages and then it freezes on 10 person in the queue and drops out (it happened twice). Prior to that I was on the phone for already half hour and still couldn’t get through. What type of business is this? It’s ridiculous

Fired Up

Well, from their website, it looks like it is an electrical appliance business that has been operating since 1957.
It sells TVs, whitegoods, computer and exercise equipment etc.

I hope this helps

Truong N.

Truong N.asked

Online store

Hello just wondering how long returns take once bing lee have received the faulty product and send me out a replacement?

Only Bing Lee can answer