Bing Lee Online store

Bing Lee Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (82)

Took my money and rejected the order

Took money from my account and when i called the store they said they haven’t received the order, and then i called the helpline and they said the order has been rejected because I ordered two different things from two different stores,
What the f....., they don’t have the both things available at one store, so I ordered from two different stores and guess what order will be rejected after taking the money, and i have to chase them for the refund. Receipts are attached

Shelley Bell

Shelley BellSydney, NSW

Take money for stock they do not have

Will never purchase from Bing Lee again. Take payment of $750 for a vacuum cleaner they do not have in stock. Then I have to chase them for information. No customer service at all

Pete

PetePerth, WA

Poor resonse to online request.

I put an online via Web Widget inquiry on the 23/10/20 and received an email with a reference number. 6 days latter there has been no response. Really what is the point of online contact if no one is going to respond? Now the item is not available.

filomena.vb1

filomena.vb1Victoria

Efficient Service

Ordered by 6 series Apple I Watch through online store. Was charged twice upon ordering due to delay in processing my payment. Called customer service the next morning & the lovely staff assisted with a refund within a day. My watch arrived 2 weeks earlier than expected. Really happy with my experience with Bing Lee. Would highly recommend.

Mark

MarkGippsland, VIC

4 month delivery!!! DEPLORABLE!

Ordered a heater early July, coming into late October now and still nothing. Have sent emails back and forth to be told each time that the product has been dispatched and will take 2-3 business days. That has been the standard response since mid July. Now entering summer, I won’t need the heater, but more concerning is that it’s going into 4 months and still no delivery. Obviously I will never purchase from Bing Lee again. To anyone that does, good luck, you will need it - along with a good dose of patience (a lot of patience).

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BUYER BEWARE

This company doesn't have any customer service at all. Even after purchasing an extended warranty, they will not help me with a faulty laptop. It has been returned to the supplier twice and just keeps breaking down, we are seeking a refund but they are refusing

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop

Good product

Works well clear video and sensor is accurate. The ring system seems okay to me but I am certainly no expert.

Donna
Donna

All good now everything is sorted. The ring product is good and thanks bing Lee.

ZeeZee

ZeeZeeVictoria

Terrible customer service

I've ordered 2 items through BingLee with no issues. My 3rd order however has changed my mind about this company.

The customer service is by far one of the worst, the people working for BingLee have zero customer service skills it seems.

My latest order isn't showing up on my account have spoken with 4 different people regarding my order as I cannot see any updates ( order was placed a month ago ) the latest excuse is ( our accounts are temperamental ) apparently have been for the whole month they have no idea when it will be fixed?!

I accept the delays in the current times with shipping etc.

Never again.

Extremely poor Customer Service

Find out how Bing Lee Online store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Worst after sales service I have ever encountered

Purchased a coffee machine on-line; within 2 months the milk frother was faulty; after several attempts to make contact, and terrible over the phone customer service, still chasing up a replacement!

Elvira

ElviraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complete lack of customer service.

Product Purchasedbreadmaker
Ethan

EthanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again

They made a serious listing error on an item I purchased online. They sent it and then upon realising their error made no effort to contact me about it. It took forever to come and then when I raised my concern they sent the wrong item, their customer service was slow, insincere and awful. After a short robotic apology for their mistake they told me just to send it back. They were going to pay for postage label but I still have to buy a box to send it in. I will be steering clear in the future completely.

Amy O.

Amy O.Canberra 2600, ACT

WARNING DO NOT ORDER ONLINE

We ordered a dishwasher online to be collected from Fyshwick store we went in after 3 months of waiting to see what the hold up was (because we spent 20 minutes trying to call customer service just to be disconnected) we were told the store 'never' received the order. The store was apologetic and gave us one the same day we went in but our Kitchen reno's have now been delayed 3 months because bing lee cant get it's s*** together.

Candida C.

Candida C.

Never again

Ken P

Ken PLaunceston, TAS

Falsely advertise products. Care nothing about their customers or reputation.

Lisamaree

LisamareeGippsland, VIC

Don't purchase here

Purchased a microwave through catch and associated partner Bing Lee. Only realised wrong one ordered after opening. Cost $50 to return and then Bing Lee shortchanged me $60 on the refund because, they said they couldn't sell it as new anymore because I had opened the box. I didn't even take the actual microwave out of the box and I could see the turntable as soon as I opened the box, and knew it was the wrong one because I wanted the inverter without the turntable. Once bitten I'll never purchase from them again but I want others to realise what kind of company they're dealing with.

Product PurchasedMicrowave
Phillip M.

Phillip M.Sydney, NSW

Looked after Me

I purchased a haier bottom mount fridge online which stopped cooling after 2 days.
When the Fisher Paykel technician came out said the cooling flap was not working it would take them a week to get the parts so better just to exchange it and try and get in contact with Bing lee as they would be quicker.
I must say Bing lee was awesome organising a fridge for the next day delivery and letting me upgrade from the terrible Haier to a Samsung.
Delivered the next day no problems id use Bing Lee again and recommend them.
Only downside was there programme went down so got no delivery time which caused a worry and the Lionel and Yenda lee hold bloopers get a bit much on hold.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedFridge

Items not actually in stock, take 10 days to ship

Told only after ordering that stock takes 10 days to come in and then dispatched via standard post. Website advertises next day delivery, but only seems to be for large appliances, nowhere did they indicate products weren't in stock.

Emily A.

Emily A.

Terrible customer service

Called up as I thought I’d been sent wrong item. which apparently warrants the customer service person to be a completely rude to me and treat me like an idiot and wasn’t offered any of sort of swap or return. It’s actually the worst experience I’ve ever had. Plus having to wait 3 weeks for delivery and wasn’t dispatched till the 8th day. Crazy. Would never purchase from here ever again.

Ridiculously Terrible Delivery experience

Jamie
Jamie

We did email your team after it happened and your team didn’t do anything. Won’t be shopping at Bing Lee ever again

Glenda

Glendaasked

Online store

We bought a set of head phones which arrived ok. Inside was a $100.00 wine voucher from Naked Wines. I ordered the wine but could not get to pay at the check out. After numerous emails the problem with naked wines has not been fixed. Could you tell me why you give these vouchers out that do not work?

John Doe
John Doe

Sorry we fell for the same dodgy trick. You have to spend $250 with Naked Wines to get the $100 credit. These sort of fake promos should be banned IMO. Wasted half an hour of my time and now I would never deal with the company that gave me the voucher or Naked Wines. Bunch of scammers!

Robyn S.

Robyn S.asked

Online store

I’m so annoyed and frustrated that I cannot get through to customer support via live chat. It’s taking ages and then it freezes on 10 person in the queue and drops out (it happened twice). Prior to that I was on the phone for already half hour and still couldn’t get through. What type of business is this? It’s ridiculous

Truong N.

Truong N.asked

Online store

Hello just wondering how long returns take once bing lee have received the faulty product and send me out a replacement?

Fired Up