Bing Lee Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (100)

StewartSydney, NSW

Ineptitude

Trevor

TrevorPerth, WA

10 days and yet to deliver

We have ordered a laptop 10 days ago and it is still shown as under processing. We have email BingLee a few times and no reply. Finally manage to get through the chat line a week ago but despite assurance, it has yet to be shipped.

No communication, slow shipping, and ignoring the customer emails.

Bing LeeBing Lee

HI Trevor, this is definitely not good to be hearing of! Can you please email our customer care team at customercare@binglee.com.au with your order details so they can investigate and find out what has happened for you? Thank you.

Total disappointment with delivery

Maycon
Maycon

deniall83

deniall83Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably bad online experience..

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Orb Wifi

Awesome online customer service, great price match, orbi wifi improved my wifi speed to a consistent 98Mbps throughout the house.

Bubbles

BubblesMelbourne

Sebo vacuum cleaner = The Very Best

Bing Lee offers the Sebo vacuum cleaner - the very best for pet fur removal from carpets. Easy to purchase, easy to receive.

Falgun P.

Falgun P.

No Proper Price Match Policies

The price match policy is not as per Australian standards. I bought an item which costed 1250 and in less than 2 weeks the item dropped to 999. The call centre guy said they don't have own price match policy like any other consumer provider like jbhifi or costco. This makes customers at loss overall due to pure marketing policy. I will write to ACCC as well.

Lanita

Lanita

Faulty vacuum cleaner

Ordered 700 dollars vacuum, it arrived in open dirty box and faulty! Horrible customer service, manager pretends hardly understanding anything, he says he is not receiving emails, admit istrator does, but he manager did not see correspondence that was sent week ago,very horrible, do not buy from them, do not waste your time and money!
what a dodgy company(

MurraySydney, NSW

Broken OLED TV

Online order of LG65CX OLED was delivered and when unpacked later discovered a small crack in the screen. No picture, nothing. Directed by Bing Lee Customer Service to contact LG Customer Service who claimed it was not a manufacturing fault and redirected back to Bing Lee who also claim it's not their problem. I must have broken it. I didn't! Everybody pointing at the other, no one claiming responsibility and all I'm left with is a $4500 paper weight. Absolutely no customer support from a company that promotes a company-wide commitment to the highest customer service standards. Don't believe it. ACCC to be advised.

Hi Murray,

Thank you for sending us through all the details. A member of our customer care team should be in touch shortly to arrange a solution for you.

David B.

David B.Illawarra, NSW

Faulty Tablet

Purchased a tablet in December to find it was faulty and unable to charge. After numerous phone calls and 2 months later we still have no result. Customer service is non existent.

Cicogeelong

Products are good - communication could be much better.

Cico

Thanks for your very prompt response. Murphy’s Law...your delivery was kindly received today but I’m still waiting to hear anything about the coles voucher as per nine coupon webpage.
Invoice ID 101440916
Regards

Bing LeeBing Lee

Horrible and a waste of time

SidSydney, NSW

It’s worse never go with binglee

I bought product online and paid charges for delivery but they don’t deliver at home but they drop a card at home collect from post office
It’s a really a worse experience with first and last time with binglee even after paying charges for delivery you don’t get it home you have to go post office for collection.
Plz go with option click and collect it’s better to save postage and handling charges
Otherwise jb hifi is the best they delivery by toll.
With exact date and time instead of rogues binglee

Sid

No information was provided I’m aware all the procedure I was at home all day
So chek the tracking history

No communication - No ETA - No help

It was easy to navigate page and purchase an iPad that said to be in stock with free delivery between 31-38 days. One follow up email after purchase and then nothing for a month and a half until I call after 40 days waiting to find out they haven’t had any stock since my order and can’t give an estimated time whatsoever as they have over 500 backed up orders. No notification of this over 40 days, whatsoever. No refund as the orders already been made. My daughter starts school in 2 days. Thanks for the help bing lee.

Product PurchasedApple iPad 10.2" (8th Generation)
Bing LeeBing Lee

Stock delay, no updates, poor service

Ordered an item that was listed as in stock on the website. Turns out it was out of stock, delaying my order. When I first chased up I was told it could be a couple of weeks away still, after that time i was told that it would be late December. Now after chasing them up again on the 7/1/2021 They are still waiting on stock. I never received an email or anything telling me about the delay, I had to ask for an update through their customer service to find out where. On this last time of asking for an update, I asked for a refund as I can get stock from Officeworks locally. Very disappointing service overall apart from the time it took them to process the refund, I would not recommend this business.

PhuongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cancelled my order before i even want to cancel

I order the Razer Kraken Kitty BT on Binglee. It took a little while so i reached out to livechat and was adv it will take 3-4 months. I reached out to livechat a few days later to check for eta, and decided to cancel the order. As i requested to cancel, the agent told me my order has been cancelled already and adv me to check for refund. Refund was made after my last chat and order was cancelled then. That is so rude. I really hope i can put neg star for this one. Dont think it is legal to cancel the order i paid for without my consent in the first place.

Phuong

I wanted to cancel the order AFTER you guys cancelled it. So dont put that on me. You guys cancelled it BEFORE i even wanted to cancel. And i wont bother with care team. Probably just like those guys on messaging, not helpful at all.

KTL

KTLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and simple transaction

We were looking to purchase a fridge but were told by most stores that they didn't have the stock and wouldn't until at least April 2021. I contacted Bing Lee online via chat on Sat 9th Jan and asked about their stock levels. Customer service advised they had 4 in their Noble Park warehouse and that delivery would be booked for Tuesday 12th Jan.

I was a little nervous to order based on previous reviews but decided to try as they said they would happily refund should delivery not occur. I received the delivery notification a day after purchase, confirming Tuesday and it arrived on Tuesday afternoon just stated.

Very happy.

nothappyJan04

nothappyJan04MELBOURNE

Very slow to send order. Misleading website. Not impressed

The website says "next day delivery" but my order was sent 16 days after I placed the order and when I contacted Bing Lee they blamed Australia Post for the delay. Communication has been poor and they shouldn't advertise next day delivery on their website when that's clearly not the case. There was one public holiday during the time I placed my order and when it was dispatched from Bing Lee but 16 days is a bit of a stretch when "next day delivery" is what they promote. Hmm ......

Livvy DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling breach of consumer rights

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Livvy D

I am aware of this, however, your representative refused to help... that is the issue

Herb S.

Herb S.Sydney, NSW

Not even one star if possible

Trying to support a local company and its been the worst EVER! Brought a portable AC as recommended by your sales team. Turned out to be a faulty machine. Back and fourth with your online team. It has been 6 weeks since I brought the AC and the customer care team.... Does that even make sense? They don't care don't take call don't call back. Care?

Was told to return the item to a store front for testing and now it's been 3 weeks and no one has called back. Just called myself and now they are going to transfer the AC to your own store for inspection. Again customer care team too busy to take my call.

Do not recommend this shambles of a company at all!