Bing Lee Online store

Bing Lee Online store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kim B.

Kim B.

Delivered as promised

Ordered the fridge on Saturday picked Monday for delivery. Had a call Sunday to confirm if there were any issues they needed to be aware of when delivering and told us we would have a text between 6:30 and 7:00 advising a 3hrs delivery window. Right on 6:30 Monday morning text received advising delivery between 9 and 12. The fridge was received and installed by 10am. Great communication.

Emily P.

Emily P.Sydney, NSW

Must be shipping my product to Africa

I have not heard one update in regard to where my product is since placing my order on Sunday.

The stated delivery timeframes are clearly incorrect and need to be updated.

Upon contacting the customer service they informed me that my product had been ‘scanned out’ from their warehouse and I will hear from Australia Post upon pick up. Just sounds like they’re passing the buck to me.

Will not be returning to their online store again.

Don’t recommend shopping with bing lee if you want to receive your item anywhere in the near future

Yan

YanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Deal

Best price and very cheap postage. Arrived within a week in perfect order. Good website fast delivery and product was exactly as promised.I will definitely buy again and can highly recommend Bing Lee.

Molly

MollyNew South Wales, 2750

Swann doorbell and chime

I shop on line a lot and Bing Lee is one of my favorite online store , it's easy to find what your looking for and compare prices as they with match it, delivery is either free or as little as $6, I bought the swan doorbell and chime at a great price came in a matter of days safely.

Product PurchasedSwan doorbell

king b.

king b.

Very pleased with the online service

Very good online experience our items arrived very quickly the online live chat was very useful there online account system needs an upgrade but did not effect the delivery definitely will be back

Delivery

Hopeless 2 weeks later my washing machine is in the garage of my sisters house.
They claimed after googling.my location their truck could not access the property.
Removalists trucks and other delivery trucks seem to be ok.
I am.left with no washing machine , trying to get someone to get it to me and connect it, and also the old one is still here.
As a 55 yr single Woman I object to the suggestion I go and meet them at the end of the road and collect the machine.There was only 1 guy delivering so WHS is not of concern to BL.
Digusting service and treatment of Customers...never again.

Naomi

NaomiBrisbane

Lies and extra charges!

Product PurchasedCrock pot

Clair

ClairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and quick delivery!

Easy to navigate their website, pricing was very competitive and the service was fantastic. I received my order in a couple of days and was kept notified at every step.

Product PurchasedSony UBP-X700

Unsatisfactory delivery and Ridiculous customer service

Stated delivery on the website is 1-4 days even in the confirmation email but haven’t heard anything for 6 days.
Had a chat with one of their customer service online and he told me the product was returned back by their delivery agent. What an excuse to make. He asked me to contact their delivery agent as I am responsible for their delivery service.
If you can’t deliver within 1-4 days why do you claim that in your website? I was expecting an apology but the live chat guy threatened me to cancel the product.
How insane. Will never buy anything from bing lee again and will also tell others not to do so.

Good Customer Service

unhappy

unhappySydney, NSW

Delivers in 2-5 days, it is now 7 and the order still has not left the warehouse.

Ordered a computer paid immediately. Had to wait 3 days for any confirmation of order or receipt, had to chase up twice.
5 days later was sent an invoice. And told order was on its way. Turns out two days later the order was still sat in a warehouse. If it does arrive it will beat least 10 days (2-5 days was the promise)

Communication throughout is woeful, regularly have to follow up. Every time I have been told something it's not been delivered.

Really poor experience and will Never deal with Bing Lee again

Bad customer service

Bad service. No basic education for Sheri staff on customer service is. I used to be there customers but with such service I would rather but from anyone else but not bing lee

Sonia

SoniaQueensland

Disgusting

I’ve never encountered a more disgusting person as I did with John an employee of Bing lee.... I was not given the chance to explain why I was not happy, he called me a disgusting person and hung up on me, when I called back to speak to a manger they put me back through to him. At which point he tried to speak over the top of me. I’m sorry but don’t use google search as an excuse for your businesses extremely bad behaviour... I will make it my mission from this point on to tell everyone I know how disgusting and pathetic your so called company is.

Product PurchasedWashing machine

JohnScott

JohnScott

Great service, delivery slow but quicker than promised.

Got the cheapest price by 20% on the pie maker I wanted. It was damaged in the post and I had a waybill to attach and send it back within hours of contacting them. They even sent the new one to me while the old one was still in the post on the way back.
The packing and posting times were a bit long, but they still did that 2 days quicker than they promised.
It was a good experience for me, if I'm not in a rush I'll definitely consider buying from them again.

Disgusting online service by angelo - appauled

Si D.

Si D.Launceston, TAS

Used item, wasn’t new.

Purchased Phillips Hue Go light new, but received a light which had been used before. Set up was a very long process because it had been set up before on someone’s device before.

arthboaz R.

arthboaz R.Illawarra, NSW

Very fast delivery. Excellent price

I bought an ASUS Router from the online store after discovering that many of the so-called discount stores charge exorbitant prices for delivery after advertising cheap prices for the product. Although the price from Bing Lee appeared dearer, the $6 delivery charge made it much cheaper. The other store I was considering offered delivery in 5 to 10 days. From Bing Lee online I ordered the router on Monday afternoon and it was delivered to my home in Wollongong on Wednesday afternoon! The only complaint I have is that it is hard on their website to check if stock is available instore.

Product PurchasedASUS RT-AC68U

Tom F.

Tom F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheapest price

Easy to navigate website, good range, cheapest price i could find, delivery was fast and on the date and time arranged, item purchased is exactly what was advertised, not complaints

Pritam N

Pritam NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid Online purchase at Bing Lee

Product PurchasedBEKO - BSB641X - 641L

Martin

MartinNorth Queensland, QLD

Need Warranty help- Good luck

Our Canon printer broke down after less than 1 month of service. We contacted Canon for direction and they asked us to return the printer to Bing Lee.
We contacted Bing Lee online chat and agreed to return it by post- they agreed to email a return slip- never happened. Contacted again no result.
Warming up for Department of Fair Trading and getting really frustrated.
Happy to remove this review if they improve.

Warranty Claim MadeYes