Bing Lee Physical store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bing Lee

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (76)

Loving Phillips XXL Airfryer

Entered your Burwood store looking to buy a Air fryer. The store was well organised and had a decent range of products. I was served by staff member Tokyo who was very knowledgeable and helpful. I need look no further. Very pleased with my purchase. Would shop there again.

Jordan R.Northeast, VIC

Purchased a TV, but no remote control unit?

Slowrollin
SlowrollinHunter Region, NSW

Customer service

Had a problem with a dryer. Clay from Bing Lee, Bennetts Green sorted it out straight away. Well done Bing Lee.

Matt M.
Matt M.Sydney, NSW

New Appliance delivered damaged - terrible service

I bought a new LG fridge a few days ago for 2,599$. The fridge has been delivered with 2 dents on the main doors, which I complained about immediately. I asked for a replacement but it has been declined saying that LG will be in touch for replacing the doors. No response via email - I had to go in person at the store.
I also found out that the same fridge is sold in Harvey norman 100 mt down the road for 2199$. Still waiting to find out when the problem is going to be fixed

Miele washing machine purchase

Very happy with product, service was fantastic, very helpful and delivered in 10 days, so easy, will definitely use Bing Lee again.

Dave T.
Dave T.Hunter Region, NSW

Top Class LG TV.

I have found that the few Bing Lee that I`ve shopped at are well set up to find the product that I need. The items I need are easily found, & the staff are visibly around & always helpful & very knowledge & know their products.

Stephen W.
Stephen W.Sydney, NSW

Slowest refund in history

Not sure who is telling the truth but after the store looses my receipt then told finance is using a refund to find out they received it 4 days later and then told can take up to a further 10 days to receive my refund. I once was a bing Lee shopper but give me good guys and Harvey Norman please. At least the issue a refund immediately.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Arthur C.
Arthur C.Sydney, NSW

Very dedicated staff

Just bought a new coffee machine la primma donna delonghi, and I did have a difficulty in getting it running properly, I brought it back to the liverpool store and I got it set-up by a staff with a great knowledge and understanding , very high recommended bing Lee liverpool nsw to you all.

Very Disappointing Customer Service

• Store LocationFyshwick Canberra

Julia
JuliaSydney, NSW

No Refund for faulty product

Bought mobile flip phone 5 months ago and screw fell out of the flip and cant use. This is the 3rd faulty one I have bought and first one I have asked for refund. Said would send it for repair and in the meantime I will have no phone. I would like a refund so I can buy another phone. Bing Lee Alexndria Could not care less. KI am elderly and disabled and need the phone for day to day and emergencies. Dont go there

Shelbin
ShelbinSydney, NSW

Purchased a TCL Smart TV

Very unsatisfied. The TV screen is black with no picture purchased 4 months ago. The shop told me to take it home and a technician will come out to have a look. Noone came so I had to ring TCL in Phillipines myself when I paid the money to Bing Lee they have just washed their hands and I have a lemon TV.

australia
australiaaustralia nsw

Appalling service & bad attitude

• Return Claim MadeNo

Jesslyne B.
Jesslyne B.

Don't honour price guarantee

So the next day after purchasing my chromebook the price dropped significantly, other stores honour price guarantee, Bing lee doesn't. Better off purchasing from officeworks, Harvey Norman, or Big W. They all honour price guarantee of ybe price drops. I will make sure to shop elsewhere in the future.

• Warranty Claim MadeNo
R.R.RSydney, NSW

The After Sales service is BAD. False advertising! False marketing!

R.R.R

Yep! You did sent it after posting this review 2 months ago. Thanks!

Zac
ZacNortheast, VIC

Rude lady at the front desk.

Lady at the front counter didn’t want to be there. She was rude and had attitude towards the customers. I have spent plenty of money at this store and wont be returning.