Bing Lee Physical store

Bing Lee Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (51)

Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Best Service Ever

My fridge died at lunchtime on Christmas Day. Bought a new fridge from Bing Lee in 26th, they delivered it at 7am 27th. Couldn’t be more impressed.

Store LocationHornsby nsw

Bing Lee hate their customers

Store LocationBelconnen, ACT
Luis A.

Luis A.Sydney, NSW

Confirmed having stock of a Hisense 85" TV when only had an ex display one available.

Early in the morning of 31st Dec, the last day of the $600 off promotion I purchased a Hisense 85" TV from Bing Lee Mt Druitt store after they confirmed they had stock even after I had highlighted to them that their website showed no stock till Feb. At close time 5:00 PM they rang me telling that after all they could only supply an ex display and could offer only a $100 discount.
It was very upsetting as of course the next day the price became all over $600 more expensive. Won't be dealing with Bing Lee Mt Druitt for a while.
Fortunately I managed to get a similar price online from Appliance Giant and took Bing Lee's credit offer.

Store LocationMount Druitt

carolyne

carolyneSydney, NSW

wouldnt buy from here

i paid for an iron and went to pick it up only to be told they cant release it because the money had not been recieved on their end. Even if i showed them the bank statement they wouldnt release the product until head office were working in which they only work on week days and not weekends which was an extremely non professional as i had sent the money a week before

Store LocationNsw
Savvy Shopper

Savvy ShopperHunter Region, NSW

Returns Service Abysmal

customer services can be varied

I went to the Chatswood pop up store to purchase a TV, one of the sales Mr Yuan was very patient and professional, and provided lots of helpful advices. For some reason we have to return the good on the day, he was very helpful to sort it out also. However, next day when i went back to the store to get refund back, one of the staff Kelvin was being very offensive somehow, and swearing a bit. Those unprofessional behavior is not tolerable!

Store Locationchatswood
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 85P8M (85")
Ken

Ken

They never Honor their Price Match Policy

Called the Bing Lee Marsden Park Store and tried to price match a product. The website was validated as a genuine store and authentic. The person assisting me advises me about how the store could possibly not have stock but they offer deals and then claim not to have them at hand after purchase. And due to that reason we as Bing Lee cannot offer that price. So to make things clear Bing Lee decline based on assumption.
On the other hand The Good Guys honored the price match and gave me the offer.
No more shopping at Bing Lee for me. The Good Guys it is.

Susan

Susan

Memorable Service

I would like to thank Sal, the manager of Bing Lee store at Carlingford for processing my request for a replacement landline handfree phone set in a most professional and caring manner. The phones were found to be faulty after 7 months use but still under warranty. Also not forgetting to mention the good services rendered by assistant manager William and checkout staff, Nitche. Highly recommended store.

Store LocationBing Lee electronics Store at Carlingford
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

RASCIST manager

I just witnessed the store manager tell a gentleman who was English of an Arabic background to go back to where he came from as he had defended me due to how rude the manager was. The most disgusting treatment ever witnessed in a store. This was bing Lee's Haymarket store

Store LocationHaymarket

Felicia

FeliciaCanberra 2600, ACT

Quality service, quality goods!

Store LocationBelconnen
Jacob

JacobSydney, NSW

FEEDBACK REGARDING PURCHASE

I recently bought a fridge from Bing Lee at CARLINGFORD. The Assistant Manager was extremely helpful and answered all my questions with the minimum of fuss. The fridge was delivered the next day and the delivery drivers were very efficient and professional. i was extremely please with the whole experience.

Store LocationCARLINGFORD NSW
Product PurchasedRefrigerator
Sue Elburn

Sue ElburnHunter Region, NSW

excellent service

We purchased a Sunbeam Barista Max coffee machine from Bing Lee Taree in February 2019. In July 2020, when the machine was out of warranty, it began to leak. When we purchased the machine we had believed it could be repaired, but once it started leaking we discovered this was not true. Contacted Sunbeam, who offered a replacement and no warranty. We then contacted the manager of Bing Lee, who offered a store credit and gave us a very good price on the Breville Express Machine. Thanks Matt for your great service, we will buy from your store again!

Store LocationBing Lee, Taree, NSW
Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Good fast service

Bingley Blacktown was very good service,they delivered me a fridge the morning after I bought it,delivery man unboxed it and took away old fridge,they are very good at what they do and if they give you a time to deliver it will turn up on time,I had a warranty issue with my first fridge,yes you do get the odd lemon no matter what you buy these days,but anyways binglee sent me a replacement fridge very fast,I was impressed with their service and customer support ,another good store in Sydney,will buy there again,prices are pretty good too and they also have lots of gadgets

Store LocationBlacktown sydney
Warranty Claim MadeYes

David, the manager of Penrith branch, Usher the salesman and Ian the delivery driver

We had some problems replacing a fridge from a pigeon pair unit. After a long morning trying to get assistance from salespeople in appliance stores, we tried Bing Lee, Penrith. Usher, our salesperson was knowledgeable and patient as he dealt with us. David, the manager also assisted in making us feel extremely happy. His staff speak highly of him and we understand why that is so. They will always have our business.

Store LocationPenrith
Ryan P.

Ryan P.Sydney, NSW

New fridge, washing machine and dryer are great!

My wife and I organised these appliances a week before we were due to move in and were a bit worried that they wouldn't be available in time. However, the professionals at the Prospect store were really helpful, bundled the appliances together for a good price and were able to easily deliver on the day that we needed it. In addition, the movers were great and installed everything for us.

Store LocationProspect

Brian Pierce

Brian PierceSydney, NSW

FANTASTIC SERVICE

From Lordy in the store to Chris and Seth who did the delivery and installation the service was perfect. We could not speak more highly of everyone we came into contact with.

Store LocationMARSDEN PARK
Product PurchasedWASHING MACHINE
Shane Dpenha

Shane DpenhaSydney, NSW

Ashar is the best

The first time that we went to Bing Lee and we met Ashar - I think it's been over 5 years and we still go back to Ashar. We started off with a microwave, then a dish washer, then a washing machine, a large TV, a gas stove with oven, a large fridge and then a small fridge.
Ashar is very practical and tells us the good and not so good things about each product.
Till today Ashar is genuinely keen to help us with any issues we have with the products that we have.
Thank you Ashar - you are the best!!
The next time you are at Bing Lee Penrith, do stop over and say hello to Ashar.

Store LocationPenrith
Malcolm

MalcolmSydney, NSW

excellent service from all staff at this store

I have made two recent purchases from this store, and each occasion the level of overall service at the store and to the delivery was exceptional from staff at the store and delivery drivers. Highly recommended I will be going back.

Store Locationpenrith nsw
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedLG CX 65 OLED65CXPTA (65")
Random B.

Random B.

Terrible service

GREAT SERVICE ALL ROUND

I have purchased many thing from the Penrith store. The staff always goes out of their way to help. Always lead me in the correct direction when choosing a product while at the same time never being to pushy. The delivery would have to be one of the most pleasant delivery experience I've had. The driver contacted me 3 times to keep my up to date with the changes in times, (always earlier than told). Both drivers were very friendly. I was very comfortable in having them in my home. Thank you i look forward to my next purchase.

Store LocationMulgoa road, Penrith 2750 (Jamisontown)