Bing Lee Physical store

Bing Lee Physical store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mrs Zeeshan

Mrs Zeeshan

Exceptional Customer Service

I placed an online order of Phillips XL air fryer and Breville Sandwich Maker with an option of in store pick up at Mt Druitt Bing Lee. I reached there and the lady at the counter not only bring it from the store but also helped me to put everything in my shopping trolley, even I wasn’t expecting that from her. So I always have a great online shopping experience with bing lee with store pick up at Mt Druitt.

Store LocationMount Druitt

Stephanie

StephanieSydney, NSW

Bing Lee Burwood

I was served by ‘[Name Removed]’ or as per my receipt, ’Ming’ at the store. I picked up my order from Burwood bing Lee and she gave me nothing bad bad customer service i.e “you should have read your email! You need Photo ID” and observed to be inpatient when I was searching my bag for my ID. No eye contact. Slammed my product onto the desk when she finished serving me... please teach her basic customer service please. She was lucky I was was in a good mood this day otherwise I would have said something on the spot

Store LocationBurwood
Product PurchasedBlender

Selling second-hand goods which are disguised as brand new?

Store LocationBing Lee Marsden Park
Product PurchasedCoffee Machine
Brenda. E

Brenda. ESydney, NSW

I was ripped off.

I bought a fridge from bing lee and I was charged $60 delivery when I was told it was free .They said only when I paid for it and when they delivered it two shelves were missing and refused to replace them.

Store LocationHurstville
Product PurchasedFridge

Service beyond asking for it

Clarky

ClarkyNortheast, VIC

Need my Toaster.

Was assisted by friendly staff soon as both my wife and myself entered the store which was great we let the assistant know that we knew exactly what we wanted and i was assured if i needed assistance that i just needed to call out. After purchasing our Sony TV 2 weeks prior we received a gift card to use in store we both really enjoyed the experience and we purchased good quality products was after a 1 Liter Kettle and 2 slice toaster, thanks again to the team at Wodonga Bing lee.

Product PurchasedTv Kettle toaster

Ray

Ray

dodgy and unprofessional!

John A.

John A.Sydney, NSW

Bing Lee great value pricing

I needed to replace my microwave, kettle and toaster. I priced all three on Appliances online and came to $769. I thought that they would be the cheapest as they dont have physical stores but would deliver quickly. I went to Moore Park Supa centre and checked out same appliances at Harvey Norman and Bing Lee. HN didnt have my microwave but Bing Lee had all three products. I asked for their best price and they said $587 I said what about $550 and we then agreed to $560. Two minutes later I was loading the appliances into my car and heading home. Cant speak highly enough of Bing Lee - Great Products at very competitive prices. Saved myself $209 or 27% and it wasnt even a special sale, just a normal day !!!!

Store LocationMoore Park
Mike B 2012

Mike B 2012Sydney, NSW

The Poorest Customer Service and Management at Crossroads Bing Lee

Store LocationCrossroads Casula

Decent product range

The store has a good collection of products. The customer service has been good every time I have visited. They take the effort to explain all the features and are not pushy. The checkout process is quick. Not the most competitive when it comes to prices however for small products it has been very convenient.

Store Locationrhodes

Bosco W.

Bosco W.Sydney, NSW

Rubbish after sale service

I bought a in Old Guildford Binglee two months ago, at the time of purchase they did not mention anything about the terms of warranty, recently i found the microwave was not working, i went to them and they checked and stated that it was due to cockroach damage??? which was not covered in the warranty. What the hell is this excuse? I am a year 4 university engineering student, i am not going to accept this crap excuse for their terrible product quality .

Store LocationOld Guildford
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedPanasonic microwave

Numan E.

Numan E.Sydney, NSW

Great disappointment

Prices of most items aren't competitive and overpriced , lack of selections , some stores cocky staff , huge issues when honoring warranties . My advise , always ask the proper questions prior to purchasing .

Ashwani

AshwaniSydney, NSW

Excellent service by Binglee Carlingford

Excellent service provided by Binglee staff Trang Tran who quoted and explained all about the machine over the phone and cleared all my doubts about delivery and warranties etc. I spent hardly 5 minutes to just make the payment and wait for the delivery at home. Which arrived promptly.

Rickw

RickwSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service

Store LocationErina, NSW
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don't shop here poor service

Inspite of the products available, service was very poor, staff uncooperative bar one or two. Don't shop here, go somewhere where they bother with the customer, the manager was so very unhelpful. Doesn't say much for the company with a manager who sets this example.

Store LocationMoore park
Product PurchasedDyson V11 Absolute Pro
Jen

JenCanberra

Super service with Sid @ Bing Lee Fyshwick
Went to several different white goods stores and purchased all household white goods from Bing Lee Fyshwick because Sid M was very helpful, genuine and knowledgeable. Very positive shopping experience and will definitely be back!

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

Matthieu D.B.

Matthieu D.B.Sydney, NSW

Helpful clerk in store, awesome delivery service

We visited the Bing Lee at Rhodes Waterside to buy a washing machine with specific depth constraints. The clerk at the store was very helpful and the transaction went smoothly.
Being currently in the middle of a move to a new property and dealing with a lot of delivery services, I must say that Bing Lee's delivery service is the best I have experienced by far. Next day delivery, morning text message to provide a time window, arrival on schedule, and careful delivery and installation of the washing machine, without a single scratch or mark to my timber floor! Great job guys!

Store LocationRhodes Waterside
Product PurchasedFisher & Paykel 7.5kg Front Load Washer

Worst after sales experience

Purchased a TV that failed and the manufacturer did not have spare parts to repair it. Bing Lee didn't give a toss and ignored their obligations under the ACL and basically fobbed me off to the manufacturer. Thanks a lot /s

Store LocationLiverpool
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Judith O

Judith OSydney, NSW

Bing Lee Hornsby top after-sales service

Bought an Electrolux Ergorapido stick vacuum from Bing Lee Hornsby 13 months previous (Jan 2018)- so it was a month out of warranty. The battery stopped charging. Electrolux couldn't help. Directed me to authorised repairers. I called Bing Lee instead. After checking I'd already contacted Electrolux, asked me to bring it in. Within two days, they called to say they would be replacing it with a new one. That's top after sales service to me. Very happy.

Store LocationBing Lee Hornsby

Angelita P

Angelita PSydney, NSW

smart tv review

best big smart tv. salesman even came over to my house to fine tune it..he was a perfect salesman and the tv is perfect the best tv purchase i have made . it is still in good working condition after 8 years of usage. I highly recommend Samsung