Bing Lee Physical store

Bing Lee Physical store

2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (37)

david

davidSydney, NSW

Purchase review

I was looking for a new TV one of the new 4k ULED TV's l had been to the good guys but very pushy they could not deliver until next day so said l was going to look at Bing Lee's that's ok well what a difference here l had talked to Roland on the phone about this tv he explained more about it we came to a deal very good price plus delivery today now that's service l had bought a stereo from them many years ago in Bondi junction would highly recommend Bing lee for excellent service especially Roland at the Alexandria store l will definitely be back in October to get a air conditioner

Store LocationAlexandria homemaker
Peter Hopper

Peter HopperSydney, NSW

Good shopping experience with helpful staff

I bought a new fridge. Staff were helpful and knowledgeable.
They delivered very fast on the same day and the quality and condition of the item was perfect
when it arrived.
Happy with their service

Store LocationParramatta
Liz D.

Liz D.Illawarra, NSW

Useless - absolutely useless service on phone & in store

Useless - absolutely useless service on phone & in store. Rang several times was put on hold & was hung up on not even answered! Tried to call back several times & rang out

Store LocationWarilla

JamieLee G.

JamieLee G.Hunter Region, NSW

Buyer beware if you're not satisfied or your product is falsely advertised to do something.

Store LocationHornsby
Shell

ShellHunter Region, NSW

So here I am again at BING LEE Bennett's Green. This time it was for a tuckerbox freezer and new mobile phone for hubby! What can I say except I love bing lee! Customer service is impeccable as always from ANDREW, could not be beat, as well as the price. Thankyou again, and I'm sure we will be back soon.

Store LocationBennett's Green
mamaluchka47

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Great prices and great service

Service and advice were great, delivery of two airconditioning units was speedy and as promised, and price, a very positive surprise! All in all, I highly recommend this company and store!

Store LocationHornsby Westfield
gray l.

gray l.Sydney, NSW

Bing Lee Burwood store: Awful experience

Bing Lee Burwood stor, bought a very expensive vacuum that didn't not work as advertised (upright)
I took the vacuum back the next day and they refused return or replace, the vacuum did turn on and that was all they cared, for them any other fault or issue goes under "change of mind" and therefore not accepted

From now on I will stay away from Bing Lee even when they have discounts etc, it is not worth the risk

Store LocationBurwood, NSW
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedShark NV801 Vacuum Cleaner

Inaccurate advice from sales person

Store LocationRhodes
Betty C

Betty CSydney, NSW

Good customer service

Recently bought a new dishwasher and the fun timer service in store was good. The sales have good communication and attitude . Very easy transaction. Just the delivery was a day delay but When we called binglee, the sale person who serve us today was helpful .

Store LocationCarlingford
Product PurchasedDishwasher

Bing Lee Haymarket - rudest customer service

Dealing with a sales person at the front desk on the phone called Bonnie. Possibly the rudest person I have ever met. Followed up on a quote from another store. Only spoke in blunt sentances. Told me to go away as checking if something was ready to pickup wasnt the customers job... I am picking it up. Asked to speak to manager, was told he was away and then she hung up on me.

Store LocationHaymarket
sujen

sujenSydney, NSW

Great Service

I wanted to buy Laptop and visited few stores. I went back to Bing Lee store in St Martins Blacktown as I found the staff friendly and knowledgeable. I ended up buying the Asus Laptop as it came with free gifts as well. I have started to use this laptop for my personal use and it is simple to use, specially with touch screen.

Store LocationSt Martins Blacktown
Product PurchasedLaptop
Jo A

Jo ASydney, NSW

Absolutely love it

I went into the store was served straight away bought a clothes dryer and the salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable. I was able to take home that day. Would definitely recommend this place

Store LocationCampbelltown
Mores M.

Mores M.Sydney, NSW

Arrogant and Rude Worker for Bing Lee

Staff needs further training to improvise customer service. I find it very degrading to find a worker who intimidate customers infront of her co worker.
You’re supposed to be serving your customers with a smile and not being sarcastic.

Store LocationPENRITH
Frank O

Frank OSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service at competitive price.

It was easy to find what I wanted in the store. I haven't installed the product yet.
The sales person was very helpful and assisted by her knowledge of the product.
Her knowledge of the product plus the competitive price resulted in my making a purchase.

Store LocationWest Gosford
Product PurchasedMicrowave
Bibi Talevski

Bibi TalevskiSydney, NSW

Very happy with Bing Lee Hurstville store

Purchased a TV and a dryer from the Hurstville store 3 months back, the sales person was very easy to talk to and is knowledgeable regarding the products. Delivery was fast too. Only problem was the Dryer was dented on the top after I opened the packaging, called the store and arranged pick up/re delivery immediately. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction even with the slight hiccup of the dented dryer. I will shop with them again in the future.

Store LocationHurstville NSW

Alex L.

Alex L.Sydney, NSW

Selling used products as new *****Buyers Beware*****

Store LocationBankstown Bing Lee
Jess

JessHunter Region, NSW

German cockroaches

BE AWARE!! I Purchased a Miele vacuum from Bing Lee Thornton to then come home to unpack vacuum to find two well alive German cockroaches in box.! I was so disgusted I immediately contacted the store and via email to have them say there is nothing they can do and that there store is fumigated. Well clearly not!! I now am out of pocket to get my brand new house sprayed. Will never be buying from this store again!!

Store LocationThornton NSW

Product PurchasedLogitech UE BOOM 3 Night Black
Jasmine

JasmineNorthern Region, NSW

Love my dishwasher!

So happy with my new dishwasher! Made it so much easier when the staff member was so helpful and kind. Thank you so much! I think his name was David.

Product PurchasedDishwasher