Listing monitored by Bing Lee

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (58)

Vahid ahmadi
Vahid ahmadiSydney, NSW

Helpless. They get orders and they cancel it on their end for no reason and without even telling u the reason.

Would never buy anything from binglee, they obviously don’t know what they r doing. They get orders and cancel it for no reason

David L.
David L.Sydney, NSW

Bought a washing machine "Free install" they installed it WRONG!

Diane Preston
Diane PrestonSydney, NSW

False advertising Competitor Pricing Policy

They don't respect their "Competitor Pricing Policy." Instead, they try to give you all kinds of explanations and excuses not to offer you the discount (match the price).

Jonathan
JonathanSydney, NSW

Very dissapointed

I been a loyal Bing Lee customer the past 5 years buying every single appliance from Bing Lee from our local store at Burwood.

Recently, I bought a heater from Burwood store a few days ago. Wasn't aware of the low capacity of the heater which wasn't suitable for our living area. Asked for refund and was told it wasn't an available option. Will be buying from Harvey Norman from now. Very dissapointed on the refund policy of this Australian company.

Nay_787
Nay_787Hunter Region, NSW

Staff have zero knowledge of ACCC law or customer service

Staff at the Thornton store are incompetent and unhelpful. They’ve tried to avoid helping us as customers and keep referring us back to the manufacturer for an issue with a TV we purchased in February 2021. They will not take any responsibility as the seller to support customers. We’ve now had to escalate to ACCC in an attempt to get any resolution.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Ads
Ads

Excellent customer service - over and above requirements.

I did a huge amount of research before purchasing an item instore. I negotiated a good price and took the item home. On opening it to set up I discovered it was not suitable for my use as it contained a magnetic device that carried a warning in small print on line regarding possible dangers of using the device near a medical implant. I closed the item up, called and explained this to the salesperson who could never have been expected to know this, I was offered a full refund despite the policy stating that such things were my responsibility. My sincere thanks go the team at Bing Lee for the way they handled this, I would definitely recommend them in the future.

Practicl and stylish LG washer and dryer

A sales lady who I originally spoke to was focusing on 1 brand (Astro)I felt she just wanted to sell it to me .Few days later I decided to go back to the same store (Bankstown) a lovely young lady Mona introduced herself , she went through all washing machines and gave me all the information I needed to make a decision she was completely honest understanding .Thanks Mona it was a pleasure doing business with you !

Bruce
BruceDunlop 2615, ACT

Belconnen

Store easy to navigate found what I wanted. Excellent service from salesman, Jackson. I was looking for certain brands and found them without any trouble. Very satisfied with products. Delivery of washing machine organised without any problems

Dave
DaveCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Bad policy for faulty item assessment and resolution

Zac
Zac

I will never, ever, order from BingLee again.

Store didn’t issue refund for faulty laptop. Sent to service-center, took 3 months, I still don’t have my laptop back.

DBFSydney

Chatswood

Looking for a dab clock radio and the staff were extremely attentive which in other stores is lacking. Finding sales staff is a chore but Bing Lee obviously has better management.

DBF

Their radio adverts are true. Good service

Happy

Excellent pre and post sale service

I received excellent customer service when purchasing a new soundbar at the West Gosford store, and then, when I got the product home and found that it did not create appropriate sound quality for the space in which I wanted to use it, I contacted the store to enquire about their returns policy. I was met with respect and understanding, along with consistent excellent (and patient) customer service with a minimum of fuss. Was able to exchange for a superior product (was happy to pay the difference) and am stoked with the sound quality of my new soundbar. Thank you West Gosford team, I will definitely return.

Jean
JeanSydney, NSW

Best Service Ever

My fridge died at lunchtime on Christmas Day. Bought a new fridge from Bing Lee in 26th, they delivered it at 7am 27th. Couldn’t be more impressed.

Bing Lee hate their customers

Luis A.
Luis A.Sydney, NSW

Confirmed having stock of a Hisense 85" TV when only had an ex display one available.

Early in the morning of 31st Dec, the last day of the $600 off promotion I purchased a Hisense 85" TV from Bing Lee Mt Druitt store after they confirmed they had stock even after I had highlighted to them that their website showed no stock till Feb. At close time 5:00 PM they rang me telling that after all they could only supply an ex display and could offer only a $100 discount.
It was very upsetting as of course the next day the price became all over $600 more expensive. Won't be dealing with Bing Lee Mt Druitt for a while.
Fortunately I managed to get a similar price online from Appliance Giant and took Bing Lee's credit offer.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Bing Lee reviews