Bing Lee Physical store

Bing Lee Physical store

Helpful clerk in store, awesome delivery service

We visited the Bing Lee at Rhodes Waterside to buy a washing machine with specific depth constraints. The clerk at the store was very helpful and the transaction went smoothly.
Being currently in the middle of a move to a new property and dealing with a lot of delivery services, I must say that Bing Lee's delivery service is the best I have experienced by far. Next day delivery, morning text message to provide a time window, arrival on schedule, and careful delivery and installation of the washing machine, without a single scratch or mark to my timber floor! Great job guys!

Product PurchasedFisher & Paykel 7.5kg Front Load Washer

Worst after sales experience

Purchased a TV that failed and the manufacturer did not have spare parts to repair it. Bing Lee didn't give a toss and ignored their obligations under the ACL and basically fobbed me off to the manufacturer. Thanks a lot /s

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Bing Lee Hornsby top after-sales service

Bought an Electrolux Ergorapido stick vacuum from Bing Lee Hornsby 13 months previous (Jan 2018)- so it was a month out of warranty. The battery stopped charging. Electrolux couldn't help. Directed me to authorised repairers. I called Bing Lee instead. After checking I'd already contacted Electrolux, asked me to bring it in. Within two days, they called to say they would be replacing it with a new one. That's top after sales service to me. Very happy.

smart tv review

best big smart tv. salesman even came over to my house to fine tune it..he was a perfect salesman and the tv is perfect the best tv purchase i have made . it is still in good working condition after 8 years of usage. I highly recommend Samsung

Good at Alexandria bad at Haymarket

Bought panasonic steam microwave at alexandria last week was happy with the service, bought panasonic rice cooker today and very disappointed with the George St Haymarket branch, as a disabled person there was no help to load the rice cooker and the 10 kg rice, they lend me a huge trolley but need to deposit $100. I asked for receipt but didn't give me, like trust them but they don't trust me that I will return it, will not come back there to see 2 chinese who treated like that, I am an asian too and very senior with disability.

Marketing idiots in Bing Lee

Got a air conditioning, and since they don't install it they have a list of license air conditioner but 90% them are out of Sydney area waste my time, stupid.So need to find someone nearby however no one install Fujitsu, why do Bing Lee sell a air condition that no one knows how to install around the area.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Superb customer service and lovely staff

Straight away they assisted me, helpful and friendly staff. I asked about the laptop then the staff researched for me about the stocks availability.
Click and collect is a reliable service:)

Dishwasher

Bought brand new Beko dishwasher,brought home, unit doesn't heat contacted store ,told a technician will be sent out,week later still waiting,rang store again and was met with a smart mouth manager who explained if we cant fix the brand new product I'll have to pluck one out of the sky for you,totally unprofessional and disgraceful customer service.

Bing Lee TO ME !!!

After my Hisense fridge not working and customer service hopeless, and without fridge for month was few days till xmas and needed fridge badly and looked online to see what was on offer , I found fridge online and rang the Bing Lee store to see if they still had it and they had ,so drove there to check it out , was happy to see sign out the front of Bing Lee saying free delivery, anyway I liked the fridge Haier and bought it , and even better got it delivered the next day was very impressed as few days till xmas , the only fault is that when we paid for the fridge we had to pay for delivery too and thought not right as sign out front misleading , we live about half hour from store , so apart from that my first Bing Lee experience was pretty good and happy I explored it further.

So disappointing!

I am so disappointed with our local Bing Lee store. Over the years I have bought a lot of items from them, including dishwashers, washing machines, TV’s & countless small appliances too....but no more! I bought a TV & the remote didn’t work after six months so I took it back to the store, the staff weren’t very helpful at all. They gave me a phone number to ring, which took me 2 days to get on to them (the phone would ring out, they said they would send a new remote but 2 weeks have passed & no remote! Can’t watch TV as we had it installed on to the wall, so can’t get to the switches at the back! So sorry Bing Lee, you have lost a good customer!

Good Afternoon Judy If you give me more details I can investigate for you

Excellent service all round

The service I get from Bing Lee Casula is the best . They have great staff whom are always helpful
In particular , . We recently purchased a new oven and fridge. We had a misunderstanding ( our fault), on the models of fridge we bought. After two days we set the fridge up to discover it was not the one we wanted. We called Bing Lee and they gladly replaced it with the one we wanted , and we are truly satisfied. Thanks to everyone at Bing Lee. Great service

EXCELLENT

Bought a Chiq 58 inch smart TV FOR $699 with 3 year standard warranty plus another 2 years promo,thats 5 years total,best tv for the price and the big brands with big dollars only give 1 year warranty and you can buy 2 extra years.What a scam.