Bingle Comprehensive Car Insurance

Bingle Comprehensive Car Insurance

See the Best Car Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disgusting service

I just dropped my car off to a bingle assessment center and had the worst customer experience of my life. I basically was told that in the assessors opinion i was lying and they arent going to repair all the damage.

I guess you get what you pay for. I would highly recommend avoid using a budget insurer because when the time comes they will just make an already unfortunate situation completely horrible

Claim DateNovember 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

Bingle attitude to third party drivers not at fault is a disgrace.

Be honest and pay up. If a driver covered by Bingle is at fault then at least have the honesty to pay for the third party damage. At least communicate.

Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder No
Andrew147

Andrew147Sydney

So frustrating.

I've been with Bingle for about 5 years. I've never had to make a claim so I have no idea what that process is like but I have a question that is not answered by any of their online information. You cannot contact them in any way unless you're making a claim. No email, no phone number, no online chat option. Nothing. Absolutely Infuriating.

Claim MadeNo

The worse insurance ever.

The worse insurance ever . Can't get in touch with them. No phone number .They make you pay excess even if it's not your fault upfront. Then you get down grated. Online website is rediculas. One good thing they charge less than other insurance company's. But at the end I rather pay more than have no service .

fofifa

fofifaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible website, which is a huge problem when it's 100% online... not even a valid contact email address

It's cheap, but I find that the Bingle website is very frustrating because it constantly returns error messages. Not good for an 100% online product, so you just have to be patient. There is no customer service contact and no valid email address.
When I've had a claim, my experience has been good, but I believe it's because it's been managed by Suncorp and you can actually speak to a human. I have found nothing exceptional about this company except that their policy is cheap.

dior2009

dior2009Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Claim process good but repairers are shocking - go where you can choose repairer

Car ModelMitsubishi ASX XB
Claim DateOctober 2019

Lynda

LyndaSydney, NSW

Great value, efficient claim process

I've been with Bingle for 8 years. I recently had to make a claim after a car accident. Apart from being unable to get a number for Bingle to arrange a tow, I found the rest of the claim process very efficient. Once you lodge a claim online you can speak to someone from Bingle. You can also monitor the process online. Also worthwhile was the keep me mobile option on my policy which meant I had a Hertz rental car whilst my car was repaired. My car was fixed in a timely manner and I am very happy with the repairs.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks

kari

kariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish company

I tried this company for more than 2 years it's rubbish I don't recommend this company for anyone as you can't cancel the policy and they keep charging you and they don't have customer service it's not cheaper than others companies with rubbish service

Usama Maqbool

Usama MaqboolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waited for tow truck for 2 hours and took 1hour to lodge claim. So after 3hours still at accident scene.

Yes but isn’t clear

Now got to know I will not get a replacement vehicle

Still in process of getting a claim but call took an hour
1 and half years

Car ModelMazda 3
veroniqua

veroniquaSydney, NSW

Has gone downhill significantly in the past year

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelAudi A5 F5 (Coupe)

Shu j.

Shu j.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most frustrating experience in my life

Car ModelBMW X3 G01
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Quick resolution and fought for us

We were T-boned by an erratic driver, who denied fault. That night, we filed the claim with Bingle, expecting to eat the excess.
After a couple of day, we were informed that Bingle would be refunding us the excess and would pursue the at fault driver. Our car was repaired within a couple of weeks (we delayed the repair for logistical reasons).

Car ModelVolkswagen Tiguan 5N 132TSI
Claim DateJuly 2019

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

2 years and still waiting...

It's been 2 years since getting rear ended at the traffic lights and I'm still waiting to hear back about when I will get my excess refunded. Provided all the details required and its been radio silence. It might be cheap but it's not good value.

MDL

MDL

Finally an insurer that delivers on their promise

My experience with Bingle has been a stress free and positive experience. Customer service is of high quality. Value for money and sound insurance coverage terms and conditions are also a plus. If insuring an L driver, Bingle will certainly provide value for money. Sound computer navigation skills are a must when dealing with this insurer and if you prefer a self-service environment, I would recommend Bingle on your consumer choice list.

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Painless and Smooth Claim Process

I hit my car on the side wall of my house along my driveway and smashed the left side along with the side mirror. Applied for a claim online....was given a reference number and also options to choose one of their repairers near my house. Gave the car Monday . Was ready Wednesday morning. Was good to deal with an insurer who doesn't give you the third degree in trying to find out what happened and delivers quickly and efficiently

Car ModelNissan X-Trail T32.I ST-L
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim ApprovedYes

Bingle did not acknowledge a claim made against me!

Even after I had commenced a claim and paid my excess, Bingle did not respond to the third party seeking settlement. they then claimed against me personally. what is the point of insurance if they don;t even respond to claims! And of course, there is no phone number to call to complain.....

Kris

KrisQueensland

I'll use Bingle again

Car ModelToyota Corolla
Claim DateJune 2019

G R W

G R WPerth, WA

Absolute liars and will not pay your claim

My car was stolen and bingle refused to pay the claim saying it stolen via fraud and that this was not covered. I went through several channels and they still claim theft is not covered. Do not insure your vehicle here, go elsewhere and save your money, trust me it. will be worth it. The official police report states the car was stolen and used in several different thefts during the period before it was recovered.

Car ModelMazda RX-8
Claim DateApril 2019

Jrank1

Jrank1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Making a claim is easy and stress free! excellent company

Searching for cheaper insurance, came across Bingle. Signed up although I read many mixed reviews. At least 20-40% cheaper than larger insurers. Unfortunately had an accident (last vehicle in 3 car pile up), Lodged police report and started claim. Within 2 hours my car was booked for repairs for the following day. Dropped off car on Wednesday morning and collected on the Friday completely repaired to better than new! Ability to track not only the claim online but each step of the repairs was fantastic. Customer service was excellent!

Highly recommend Bingle to save you money and worry if you find yourself needing to claim.

Car ModelSubaru WRX
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJune 2019

Manish

ManishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Call waiting more than 45 minutes, still on waiting

Blood hell, we are not free here to wait 45 minutes and even longer still not connect, looks like doctors, I think they don't have any staff, don't recommend when you really need they putting on hold more than hours wjo knows, we need better customer service, otherwise not worth, if they give free

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 70 VDJ GXL