Bingle Comprehensive Car Insurance

Bingle Comprehensive Car Insurance

jason

jasonsydney

Woolworths is better.

I have insurance with woolworths and bingle. We have made claims with both companies recently for not at fault accidents. Bingle is just a website. No chat, no email. Nothing. It's worth paying just a little more to woolworths or coles or whatever to have a person you can talk to. Bingle also have their own repair shops. That's why they are cheaper. Woolworths uses existing companies in the community and those companies will help you to get your car back into great shape. If bingle owns the repair shops then they will be as tight fisted as possible when working on your car. After the claim is completed on my ranger I will move that to woolworths or something similar.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateApril 2020

Ok to buy and do changes when you are active policy holder but nightmare if you ex-policy holder

Bingle is good when you buy policy from them or if you are current policy holder but to communicate with them is a nightmare. Everything has to be on email but you won't find where is their contact email for other queries. And if you are ex-policy holder, forget about anything, you won't get any reply or any method to talk to them. Your policy is shut so you cannot go inside to get some required doc. All you can do is just see your policy number and it says "expired".

So, think before you buy as it is cheap but I still got cheaper price outside or always store your all documents beforehand if you are planning to switch.

Car ModelMitsubishi Eclipse Cross YA LS
niya15

niya15Victoria

Worse car insurance company - Terrible

Customer service - shocking , some staff even don't know what they are talking about. I was placed on hold for more than 1 hour as if they don't want to answer to the questions or avoid the call.
Shocking communication from insurance team
Unfairly treated after paying for 2 years of insurance
Bingle was very unreasonable and not helped at all.

May be cheap insurance , but not worth it as its not useful for you when you need it. Go for a quality product .
I don't recommend this car insurance to anyone in my life time.

Saqib

SaqibGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst insurance company ever

They are crappiest company i have ever had insurance with. They didn’t repair my car from right side did just left side make an excuse that this is another accident. Never going to insure with again. Most insurance companies give loss of income or provide a replacement car but they didn’t provide anything.

Car ModelToyota Camry

Scott

ScottPerth, WA

Highly Recommended!!

Simple and easy claim processes and very affordable.. understandably there isn’t anyone to really talk to but the fact it’s all online makes them so competitive!
Would definitely recommend giving them a go.. I opted for the glass cover also and this has saved me $100s

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateMarch 2020
Car ModelJeep Wrangler JK

Worst service. No communications. Avoid.

Absolutely awful service. Would never recommend them to anybody. I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks to hear back on the status of my claim. I’ve called and just get fobbed off.

With them for over 3 years. Hopeless service and they just never reply to you. Wish I never signed up with these guys and I recommend that nobody ever does.

rasool mayahi

rasool mayahiSouth Australia

Don't waste your money. Thay won't help you when you need it.

I have been with Bingle for several years. My car has brokedown and needs to be towed. After being on the phone for a long time, someone responded. I explained the situation, she put me on hold for another long time. Finally, they said that they can't help because I wasn't involved in an accident. So frustrating!

Car ModelLand Rover Discovery
Matt P.

Matt P.South East Queensland, QLD

Slack and not helpful

Valerie O.

Valerie O.Western Australia

This is the best insurance claim ever! Triple A!!!

The car was returned to me in 3(!) business days!!!! No drama, no exchange of endless emails, no assessors! straight to business - took my money for the access, got my car, they paid for the taxi, and I am back on the road! no paperwork! Best policy ever! I will surely stick with Bingle for lone time!!!

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Car Model2006-2014 Subaru Tribeca

Renee B

Renee BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Apaulling insurance company

Ive been deemed at fault for an incident that could no way be. I will be changing insurers and will never recommend bingle. Terrible customer service, and apaulling decision making skills. Ive taken my case to the ombudsman to investigate.

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateNovember 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Car ModelKia Sorento BL
Katherine

Katherine

Pitiful service - failed to inform us car had been written off

Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder No

Terrible Experience

Put in a claim for another car at fault. I’ve received nothing but poor customer service and appalling wait times for contacting the total loss team, over an hour and half!! The day I put through my claim, my email account was hacked and I have no doubt it had something to do with customer service person selling my details on the black market! I encourage everyone to look elsewhere for insurance, I definitely will not be purchasing insurance through them again that’s for sure!

TaylahT

TaylahTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rudest Customer Service Ever

Claim DateDecember 2019
Car ModelHolden Astra BK (Hatchback) R Auto

Worst insurance and nil customer service

Tried to cancel a policy on a car that I no longer have. Website does not allow policy cancellation unless you have the original credit card (which I don’t as I switched banks). Can’t get hold of anyone to sort this out. This company seems totally uncontactable. Worst customer service I have ever experienced

Doesn't help their customers

Had an issue with another car at fault. Since their partner was a "witness" stating otherwise Bingle would not help me out at all saying it's "too hard" and "not worth it" issue was boughy up

David B.

David B.Perth, WA

Terrible

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateDecember 2019

Cheap insurance crap experience

You pay for what you get. This is the case with Bingle. High excess and no one to contact. It is an online-based company with no email or phone number to call if you have a question. When I made my claim I had a rude person call me up and give me very little options. They are not helpful and do the absolute bare minimum. Terrible experience and no communication during this process. I have had no car for 2 months now as it's still going through the process.

Extremely satisfied

Highly recommended, hit a kangaroo this morning and was able to book a repair through online with in 10 min and Found a booking within few hours time. Unlike other insurer who keeps you waiting hours n hours to get your car booked for repair.

Car ModelToyota Corolla
Md S.

Md S.

worst mistake ever for choosing bingle insurance!!!

Bingle is cheap but when you need them, feels like you have made worst mistake by choosing bingle.

I have really experience with bingle....when I had an accident, I wanted to get some help. I tried to contact them several times but unfortunately nobody replies on emails. After that I find out the customer service number but still they couldn’t help. The bingle customer service is very unprofessional and not helping their customers.

Aidan

AidanGeraldton

Poor Customer Service

An hour on hold before being able to talk to someone. Spoke for 2 minutes, exchange Claim Number then put back on hold for another 20 minutes while she "Checked the Claim Information". She came back then I was put on hold for another 20 minutes while they waited to transfer me to another operator.

The price may be somewhat cheap, however the service is horrible. The information given was poor, the service was slow, responses took days. Roadside didn't exist, the value for money is poor under the claim that they do everything online yet other insurers are able to offer better services and value for less.

I've been with Bingle since July and will be swiftly kicking them out the door after this is resolved.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks