Listing monitored by Family Clean

• Timeliness
Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

From booking to completion of services provided by Family Clean have been excellent. E mails and texts keeping me updated with booking, arrival at my home, I cannot fault any service I received. I received gift vouchers for this service as a Christmas gift, a delightful gift indeed. thank you

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Jan, thank you so much for your kind words! It's a pleasure to help you and we look forward to working with you again in the future :) Rowena x

Brilliant work, friendly service

These guys were amazing. Fitted me in so we could move in, worked super hard, amazing attention to detail, excellent finish, and lovely, kind, friendly people to boot. Highly recommended.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you, Leith! I am so glad to hear we could fit you in and you got a fantastic crew! We really appreciate your support :) Rowena x

David Power
David PowerSouth East Queensland, QLD

My elderly parents are very happy.

My elderly parents are very particular and wanted someone who was kind, trustworthy, gentle, and who did a good job.
Rosie turned up when arranged, was polite and well presented. She did what was asked without fuss. My parents have asked her to come back on a regular basis.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much for your lovely review, David. We really appreciate your support and we're so glad Rosie did a fantastic job for your parents! Rowena :)

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and superb cleaning

Family Clean have been very responsive and found me a good cleaner in a short time frame, in line with my requirements.
Sonam who has been doing my house clean on a weekly basis is very reliable, honest, trustworthy and has great attention to detail. I would highly recommend Family Clean!

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Amy! Sonam is fabulous and a valued crew at Family Clean. We're so glad we are able to help you with our services :) Rowena x

Steph
Steph

Customer-focussed professionals

I’ve loved dealing with Family Clean, their website and quoting process was super easy and my cleaner is a God-send.
Communication is easy and my home feels so fresh!
I couldn’t recommend Family Clean more.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Steph. It means so much to us! We look forward to helping you again! :) Rowena x

Kristy J.
Kristy J.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Focused!

Family Clean has excellent service! I had a booking for Thursday that was cancelled at last minute, but they were able to find me a new cleaner who is fabulous!

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Kristy, I am so pleased we were able to find you another crew and you had an excellent service. Thank you so much for your support! :) Rowena x

Our very own Mary Poppins!

We use Family Clean for our regular house clean. We have had two cleaners over the last couple of years. Both have been super lovely, trustworthy, good communicators and leave the house sparkling clean.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Penny, we're so pleased we could match you with your own Mary Poppins!! Thank you so much for your kind words, your support means so much :) Rowena x

Sue Patterson
Sue Patterson South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

My cleaning was arranged with my requirements as priority....they went above and beyond to source a cleaner within a short time frame
Dulcie was very efficient and worked well within time frame
Very approachable and listened to our requests
Would definitely utilise Family Clean again

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Sue, thank you! I am so pleased to hear that Dulcie did a wonderful job. We can't wait to help you again the future :) Rowena x

Merlene Hayes
Merlene HayesQueensland

A great cleaner

Lyndelle is a great cleaner, has a great attitude, is friendly, deals extremely well with our dogs. She is very thourough, is prompt and flexible. We are extremely happy with her work.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much, Merlene! We are so pleased to hear that Lyndelle has done a fabulous job for you. She really is a star! :) Rowena x

Yvonne
Yvonne South East Queensland, QLD

I'm in love with my cleaners!!

The cleaning is great and the attention to detail amazing, above and beyond what is asked. The apartment is fresh and clean when I come home and I love it!

Mother DucksFamily Clean

What a lovely review, thank you so much Yvonne! We're so pleased you have had such a great experience :) Rowena x

Juliet S.
Juliet S.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful!

What a difference it has made to have Family Clean part of my routine! My crew member is thorough, attentive and utterly professional! I love the way I feel when I arrive home to the gorgeous quality of a clean and fresh environment! Beautiful!

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much Juliet! Your kind words are really appreciated. We look forward to continuing our service with you :) Rowena x

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic clean

We have had different experiences but our latest cleaner had been wonderful. When things don’t go according to plan family clean are always helpful and professional. On time, good communication, friendly and attention to detail has been our recent experience and we are very happy.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Sarah, thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate your ongoing support and it's a pleasure to provide you with our services :) Rowena x

Amazing Clean

My Family Clean Crew Member really goes above and beyond to ensure my house is sparkling clean. When I get home I am surprised by extra parts of the home that have been clean outside of my wish list. Could not live without her.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Kate, thank you!! We really appreciate your support and we are so pleased you are having a great experience with your crew and Family Clean! Rowena x

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

The start of something special!

Just had the first visit by my new Family Clean crew member. She was friendly, informative and knowledgeable and I truly appreciate her hard work in making my home look clean and fresh. Family Clean, where have you been all my life?

Would certainly recommend this company to others. Thank you

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Kim, thank you so much for your kind words. We are so grateful to receive such a lovely review and it is our absolute pleasure to provide you with our services! Rowena x

Teresa
TeresaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy!

We are delighted with the customer service at Family Clean and our cleaner is just wonderful! He has worked with us on a fortnightly basis for the last 6 months. He cleans very thoroughly and is absolutely reliable and trustworthy. He is a beautiful person who always takes on feedback in a positive way and adapts to our needs. Thanks a lot!

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Teresa, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so so pleased you are happy with how your service is going with Diego. Thank you for your continued support :) Rowena x

Read more reviews - page 2