4.3

Alice

Alice South East Queensland, QLD

Professional, trustworthy, communicative, responsive and friendly!!

I highly recommend ‘Family Clean’! They have an accessible and easy to use website, great communication and most of all matched me with a wonderful cleaner! She is lovely and does an excellent job.

Debra L.

Debra L.South East Queensland, QLD

Responsive, quality, great clean

I’ve used Family Clean for more than two years and been very happy with the quality of cleaners, service and value for money. When my first cleaners moved on, Family Clean kept me updated and found me another great cleaner within days. Highly recommend this great service.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you for your wonderful review Debra!! You've been a pleasure to work for, we appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to help you. Rowena x

Merlene Hayes

Merlene HayesQueensland

A truly great cleaner

A great cleaner. Very happy with her work. She was friendly, professional and in particular did a great job cleaning the bathrooms. She was prompt, and worked the full hours. She did an excellent job, so pleased to have her as our regular cleaner.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service - fast responsive communication

Great customer service, responds to communication really quickly and we’re very helpful. Cleaner was very friendly and did a great job, was willing to accomodate requests and had a good attention to detail.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much for your lovely review Jane! We're so thrilled to hear that you are really happy with our service :) Thanks for supporting our small business. Rowena x

Anna S

Anna SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this cleaning service!

We are so happy with our cleaners from Family Clean and truly appreciate their excellent work. I highly recommend this company and all their cleaners. Dawa and Jessie are awesome!

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Anna, THANK YOU so much for your kind review, and for your support over time! It's a pleasure helping you with your home and we are so grateful for your support. Rowena x

Heather Reeve

Heather ReeveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very thankful

My house was cleaned and now it sparkles, thank you so much. Can't wait for the next time, friendly professional staff with a smile, don't see that very often, very refreshing.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Heather, thank you so very much for sharing your service experience! It was our pleasure helping you :) We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Rajinder as well. Enjoy your *sparkly* new home! Rowena x

Neha D.

Neha D.South East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

I am so happy with the service Family Clean has provided. Tashi and Tshering are punctual, efficient and very good at what they do, and are lovely friendly people too. I have never had cleaners with such good attention to detail. My home is always gleaming after their visit, and I look forward to seeing them each fortnight.

Suzy

SuzySouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect clean team

From personal experience , I know that a good Domestic cleaning service is hard to find. The family clean have provided me with the perfect cleaning team on more than one occasion. I would highly recommend their professional service

Mother DucksFamily Clean

We're so grateful to hear this Suzy! Thank you for sharing your feedback - this is the exact outcome we would hope for you to have!! We're so grateful for your recommendation and look forward to helping you with your home again! Rowena x

Stressed Single Parent

Stressed Single ParentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Essential service for a clean home and better mental health!

Michellewicklandt

MichellewicklandtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spectacular Cleaning Service

This experience totally met and exceeded my expectations! I enquired at late notice having my home cleaned before Xmas and Matteo from Family Clean was determined to match me with one of his cleaners. He didn't let up, he was like a dog with a bone and made it a personal challenge to make it happen. His customer service was excellent and had Fabio come out to our home 2 days before xmas!
Fabio was so friendly, professional and also an amazing cleaner! Obsessed with how clean my home looks, cannot wait to use them again in the future! would absolutely recommend.

Tasha

TashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! Well beyond my expectations!

Ludimila & Iago's cleaning was apsolotly flawless. The house wasnt even this sparkling clean and fresh when we moved in! They got much more done than I ever expected! Very lovely people too! Even got the stubborn build up off the shower glass ans the sticky residue off the range hood which I can never get to budge.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Tasha, it was such a pleasure to help you with your spring clean just prior to Christmas. We've passed on your wonderful feedback to Ludimila & Iago, and your kind words meant the world to them, so THANK YOU!! Rowena x

Would highly recommend

Really happy with Family Clean. It was very easy to book online and quick to have a cleaner organised for us. Our cleaner, Karchung, is very attentive to detail, kind, friendly and thorough. Family Clean are very easy to communicate with and very responsive. We also really appreciate the use of eco-friendly products!

Fern

FernSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

Amazing service! From booking through to the weekly clean we could not be happier with Family Clean and Lilian's service. Coming home to a clean house is such a luxury. Would recommend Family Clean to anyone looking for a great local cleaning company.

Stunning job!

Thanks to Mauricio and Clara for doing an amazing clean of my apartment. I pride myself on keeping my place clean, but wow! the place sparkled after Mauricio and Clara ‘did-their-thing! I’ve injured my back, so currently unable to do much physical work, and it lifted my spirits having the apartment so clean and fresh.

Thanks also to Trish who went to great trouble to fit my job in at short notice. While I can’t afford to have regular cleaning, I would not hesitate to call on FamilyClean if I am unable to clean myself. If I win lotto, I’ll be calling on Mauricio & Clara every week!

Carmella

Jamie

Jamie

Amazing!

Our new cleaners are amazing! Very kind to us and our pets and did a great job, it was a breath of fresh (clean) air to have them. They went above and beyond what we were expecting due to previous experiences with other cleaners. A big thank you!

Very Happy

We were very happy with our first cleaning service by Fiona. She is friendly, organised and efficient and we are delighted with our freshly cleaned home and look forward to our next cleaning service.

Jay R.

Jay R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, punctual, faultless clean

Have used Family Clean for about five years with absolutely no complaints. Always come home to a spotless house with the clean done on time. Any little requests or changes to clean are never a problem.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Excellent job and delightful interaction

Fiona from Family Clean began a monthly clean for me this week. She was so pleasant and delightfully obliging. The personal interaction was a joy. The job was completed efficiently and to a high standard with an eye to detail. I am looking forward to a continuing working relationship.

John A.

John A.South East Queensland, QLD

Unit Clean

I used Family Clean for the first time last week and could not have been happier with the clean of my unit. The cleaners were very nice people as well.

james

jamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

overcharge and underclean

i tried them and for $37 an hour was expecting the house to smell like it was clean. it wasnt and on further inspectio no trace of product could be found very poor work tbe response when i complained was terrible. i reviewed them with 1 star elsewhere a they went on the attack.i simply stated that they could come one more time and if it wasnt done properly i wouldnt pay. i also remarked that there are teachers and nurses that would love $37 an hour they twisted that in their response DO NOT USE